Monday, August 8, 2022

Addendum


 Our lives had been a mad roller coaster lately...






We had once again been drawn into a complex Capital Murder trial...


We had been defending Frank Ballard, accused of murdering his estranged wife and her boyfriend...We argued that his wife was not the real target of the double murder, but her boyfriend...A major Drug dealer in dispute with neighborhood rivals...My investigation had turned up evidence pointing to the fact that Mr. Ballard's wife was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong man.

Me? I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an ex-Homicide Detective from New Orleans, who moved to Philadelphia and married sexy Defense Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander..

Olivia has a law practice that features


Her beautiful and talented niece, Beverly West- East, also a brilliant attorney,


Her neice's husband, Nelson East, also a brilliant attorney,


Attorney,Josie Boyd, who had been with Olivia and Beverly since they opened the doors to their practice...

And our newest attorney , Bresha Billips, who had interned for us shortly after she passed the bar and had been so impressive, we asked her to stay on and take a permanent position..


D.A. Garcetti had brought in a heavy hitter, a killer to handle this trial.. Gary Smith, A graduate of University of California Los Angelas School of Law...and a former Assistant District Attorney in Berkeley , California... New to the Philadelphia area and currently in private practice as a Special Prosecutor..  He was good..

The first trial had ended in a Hung Jury, a 6-6 split... but the second trial ended in an 11-1 hung jury,
11 to acquit and 1 to convict... The third trial , which we were certain would go our way was a 10-2 split.. 10 to acquit, 2 to convict..

We worked hard on this fourth trial which just ended...



Our friend, Judge Elise Cummings felt sorry for us....


Lt. Tragg sat looking very confident...He had put together (for him) one of his most thorough investigations...




Had Had his photo taken with Special Prosecutor Smith and District Attorney Garcetti

And spoke at Press Conferences, while we dodged the press..



''Has the jury come a decision?" asked Judge Cummings

''Yes we have your honor." said the Jury Foreman..

"Well thank God...At least they came to a decision." said Beverly...
"Yes... I hate to say this...but I'm so tired...I don't care what it is...I just want this to be over." said Josie.


Judge Cummings read the verdict....She passed it to the Bailiff...

"Read it.." she said.

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. FRANK BALLARD, COUNT ONE, MANSLAUGHTER, NOT GUILTY. COUNT TWO ,SECOND DEGREE MURDER, NOT GUILTY, COUNT THREE, USE OF AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME TO COMMIT A FELONY, NOT GUILTY AND THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, FIRST DEGREE MURDER...NOT GUILTY!



Tears were streaming down Frank Ballard's face....he hugged Olivia and Beverly..



who were also crying... It had been an emotional and extremely long and drawn out four trials...They had gotten an acquittal....


Lt. Tragg, the arresting detective was stunned.. "I don't believe it!!! I Can't Believe it...We lost!" he said in utter disbelief... He really believed that this was going to be the attorney that handed Olivia and Beverly an astonishing defeat...and instead...They had handed him one..

Gary Smith slumped down in his chair... He rarely if ever lost in court be it defense or prosecution...and yet today, he had lost.. He looked at the rest of the team..

Nelson, who gave him fits on Voir Dire and knew how to play to the jury..

Josie and Bresha , well versed in laws, predicates and like cases..who kept twisting up his objections..
and me, My investigation had been thorough...very thorough...



And the Aunt and Niece team itself...They played off of each other very well, never got in each other's way....and finished each other's sentences... An incredible team , he thought to himself..

They stood with Frank Ballard


and addressed the press...

Lt. Tragg was beside himself with anger, livid... He followed us all out of the courthouse...but before he could say anything to us..


The Press bombarded him with their usual barbs and jeers....


We got on the train and rode to the Bridge Building..



Where we had Brunch with our good friends. And fellow attorneys.

''From the looks on your faces...You guys won your case." said Yvette.
"I just looked it up on my tablet...Yup, they got an acquittal on all counts." said Keith Jones..
''Fourth time is the charm eh?" said Bee Bee,laughing..
"Oh My God...After the third Hung Jury, I was certain the State was going to drop the case....It was quite obvious they couldn't prove guilt/" said Olivia.
"We presented reasonable doubt in every trial...but it was always one or two jurors that believed this man was guilty.." I said.

'Thanks to Lt. Tragg's press conferences...We were losing in the court of public opinion the whole time."complained Nelson..

"I know...He's done that to us several times." said Yvette.

"We've been there...a case like that ,that won't go away...."said Sofia.
''I was so mentally tired and worn out after the third hung jury that I just wanted the jury to make a decision, any decision"said Kahlil.
"Kahlil...That was me and Josie...." said Beverly.,

''Yes Lord."said Josie.

"I know you guys are just happy it's over...I'm happy and relieved for you." said Jade.
"I know they're relieved said Virginia smiling and pointing to Bresha, reunited with her husband, Attorney Anthony Billips, who worked here in the building. They were enjoying a passionate kiss.
"Tonight when you get home...I'm going to be lying on the couch naked..." whispered Bresha in Tony's ear. 
''Ohhhhhhhhh...Awwwwwwwwww" he moaned.

"Just chill out, you'll be fine......You'll be home soon enough.." she giggled in between kisses..


''Hey Liv, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson, Josie..Heard you guys got an acquittal...You left the courthouse too soon, Lt. Tragg and a couple of reporters got into a fist fight on the courthouse steps...It spilled into the street.."laughed Dabnis...
"Oh they didn't miss nothing....That happens at every trial.." laughed his wife, Jasmine..
"I know you guys are just happy it's finally over." said Kayla.

"Maybe we can all celebrate and go back to that Skating rink with the D.J.'s in Bayside...huh?" said Ray, her husband..

''Where is Jessie and Chip?" asked Olivia.

"They're at Green Hill State Prison , David Cutler is set to be executed day after tomorrow.. They went to State Appellate three times and lost...They're uh trying to get a stay of execution so they can file another appeal." said Kayla.

''We were working with them on that...I forgot...We got bogged down in these four trials." said Beverly..

''Jessie's good, if anybody can get a last minute appeal, she can." said Olivia.

"That's how I met Jessie...She was a Public Defender and she helped me write a last minute appeal for one of my clients on Death Row...It was successful....We became the best of friends ever since.. Who knew we'd be next door neighbors one day and work in the same building?" laughed Yvette.


II-

We were home. It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet..We were turning in early...


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..


and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..


"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the trial we'd had.. All Four of them.

"I wonder where Jessica is." I asked..

Olivia played in my hair..

"She's not here and whereever she is.. She's not worried about us right now!" she said and slowly drifted off to sleep on top of me...I put my arms around her nice warm body and held her close to me...




Downstairs from us...



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement. As he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..







Josie and Paris, directly across the street... were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Josie as she rode him slowly and drove him mad with soft butter kisses.

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...as they made love on the bedroom floor..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PARIS!!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


Down the street...

Bresha was near naked when her husband, Tony came home... 
He had come home an hour early...


They kissed in the doorway of their bedroom...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you couldn't wait could you?" shje giggled in between kisses...

"No, I could not....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lord.....I can't believe I used to dream about you in law school." he said.

"You did?" she asked, laughing..

"Yes I did...I'm certain a couple of guys did." he said in between more slow, smouldering kisses.



He slipped her panties down..

and soon they were both naked and making sweet love in their bed....


III-


The next day....Everyone was allowed to come in an hour late....





Nelson , Beverly, Josie and Bresha filed all of their case work, not only on this particular trial, but all of their closed cases....

Olivia was thinking of giving them all a few days off....They had earned it.. They had really been working hard....


Alfreda served us all a nice cool pitcher of Ice Tea...

"That's what the doctor ordered Freda.." I said, pouring me and Olivia a glass..




Olivia's phone rang....

"Hello, Olivia Bennett-Alexander-Attorney at law." she said.

"Hello Mrs. Alexander...I am John Cuff, Who I am is not important..I am an attorney, I'm clerking for the Judge in the 7th Circuit Court...You should get an Adendum ready for the David Cutler case and get it to Judge John Gaskins as soon as possible..Mr. Cutler only has 48 hours left...I tried to get in contact with Mrs. Sanchez-Burrows, but I couldn't get in contact with her.." came the voice.

"That's because she's at Green Hill State Prison with Mr. Cutler as we speak." said Olivia.

"I see...Well She doesn't have the means to prepare an addendum...you do....Oh and I would appreciate if my name not be mentioned at all Mrs. Bennett-Alexander." came the voice.

(Click!)

''Who was that?" I asked.
"A clerk, or someone who claimed to be clerking for the 7th Circuit court...They said that I need to prepare an addendum for the  David Cutler case... he's set to be executed in 48 hours...Which means...There is something that we missed... Donnie Ray, check the 7th Circuit court...find out if there is a Judge Gaskins, find out about him...and find out if there is someone clerking named John Cuff...."said Olivia.

"I'm on it baby." I said.


I leaned over and kissed her passionatly....



"Baby, an addendum is an item of additional material added at the end of a book or document,or in this case an appeal, typically in order to correct, clarify, or supplement something. Alfreda, would you get me the Cutler Case File please?" asked Olivia.


''Here you go Livy." said Alfreda.

''What's going on Auntay?" asked Beverly..

''I got a call from someone claiming to be a clerk in the 7th Circuit Court asking me to write an addendum to the latest appeal and get it to them ASAP... Cutler has 48 hours to live." said Olivia.

Beverly, with her aunt's help looked over trial transcripts, autopsy reports, crime scene photos and testimony by an arson expert... It was his testimony that sealed the conviction.

The two women drank Ice tea and read everything concerning the case the rest of the afternoon...




Nelson, Josie and Bresha soon joined in, enjoying Cold, Refreshing Ice Tea and relaxing in the comfort of our Office /Duplex, while going over the case file,looking for something, anything that we might have missed..

I was busy researching the 7th Circuit Court to see who was on it...



Meanwhile at the State Correctional Institution at Greene - Home Pennsylvania's Death Row



Attorneys Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows entered the Death Row where the condemned prisoners were held..

Unlike the rest of the prison, where you could hear loud conversation, screaming, yelling and a few cat calls...Death Row was eerily silent.. The men on the row were quiet, contemplating the end of their lives..

"This gives me the creeps." she said to her husband..
"Imagine being in one of these cells, just waiting...waiting for your number to be up...That has to be  even scarier.." said Chip...



One of the newest inmates on Death Row,  Disbarred and Disgraced Attorney Corey Beane, the serial killer known as "The Lady Killer,convicted of killing six young ladies and raping three others called out to Jessica..

"Hey, hey you...You're friends with Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques aren't you? I remember seeing you in court once and at Aqua Bar." he said.


"I remember you...You and Kayla worked a case ...A Case that Olivia and Beverly took over when her appendix burst." said Jessica.


"Tell her to uh send me some photos of her...in a low cut dress,so I can see her breasts and maybe some photos of her in her panties." he said.

Jessica looked at him in disgust and kept walking...

"You gonna tell her?  About his request? " asked Chip..


"No...I'll tell her I saw him, but that's it." said Jessica..


She got to the cell where David Cutler sat...A guard allowed them to go inside and sit across from him..
He had on the traditional white jump suit that condemned prisoners wear...and white sneakers.

"Hey Jessie, Chip, thanks for coming and thanks for everything you guys tried to do for me....I suppose this is it..." he said.


"I'm not done yet...I'm working on one final appeal..I'm going to take it to the Seventh District Court..I'm going to try and get you a stay..." said Jessica.

"You've been through four State Appellate courts and you've lost...and you don't have time to take this to the State Supreme Court...I think you two have done more than enough...I am grateful, but...this cause, my cause is lost.....but I'm telling you..The State of Pennsylvania is making a big mistake..I didn't kill my wife ." said David Cutler...


''We know that...We haven't given up and we are going to fight to the end.." said Chip.


''Ever heard of Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West???" asked Jessica.


"Sure...I wish they had been my lawyers the first time instead of that overworked, under staffed Public Defender I had...We might not be here." said  David Cutler.


"They're my friends....I live across the street from them...They are working on your case right now from Philadelphia.. I'll be calling them tonight." said Jessica.


"You Don't Say?  Well uh, Big time attorneys like that have an investigator right?" asked David.


"They do...One of the best." said Jessica.


''See if they can find my daughter..She's in Philly....Her name is Haley...Haley Cutler.. I need to see her before this is over.. I need to tell her...I didn't do this." He said.


''Done...I'll call Donnie Ray as soon as I'm out of here tonight." said Charles.


IV-


Meanwhile in Philadelphia-


"Okay...I've got the skinny on Circuit Court Roland Gaskins.


Roland Gaskins, Judge 7th Circuit Court, Pennsylvania.

Judge Roland R. Gaskins, born in Pittsburg Pennsylvania  was appointed as a judge of the Circuit Court of the Seventh  Circuit on October 28, 2019. Prior to his appointment, Judge Gaskins served as a District Family Court Judge of the First Circuit since February 2013. Judge Gaskins had previously been with The Law Offices of Roland Gaskins and sons, specializing in criminal and family court matters.

 While working as a solo practitioner, Judge Gaskins also served as a per diem Family Court judge (2012 – 2013), and as Grand Jury Counsel for the Seventh Circuit (2011 – 2012). After graduating from The University of  Pittsburg – School of Law in 1997, Judge Gaskinsworked as an associate litigation attorney with Morris and LaChoy , and as a Deputy Public Defender.(Pittsburg) Judge Gaskins also previously served as the Chief of Staff to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor from 2006 – 2010.

He is a Liberal /Progressive Judge and is oppossed to the death penalty.


"I've never heard of him...but he sounds like my kinda judge.." said Olivia.


''He's a dream come true.. We've got to call Jessica. She should be back in her room now." said Beverly..


''We've got to finish this case file, find out what we might have missed...I was so engrossed in our murder trial, I totally forgot about this case,Poor Jessie must feel abandoned." said Nelson.


''She knew we were in the middle of a big case...but we are free now and we've got to do whatever we can to help her." said Josie.


"We went over this case like a fine tooth comb, we couldn't have missed anything.." said Bresha.

''We must have...Our mysterious clerk says we did.. He obviously found something we missed...I just wished he'd steered me in the right direction...That's three boxes of trial testimony and transcripts...We are going to need some help... Beverly, Bresha...I'm going to need you girls to see if we can get that help." said Olivia.

''We 're on it.. Come on Bree....I'll drive..." said Beverly...
''Right behind you girl." said Bresha..

They were on their way to the Bridge Building downtown to recruit our friends... Normally we wouldn't need to do this.. We have five very capable attorneys right here..but we were running out of time and we needed fresh eyes on this.


''Well , I did find a John Cuff, I don't have a photo of him...but he graduated Suma Cum Laude from Dartmouth University...Got his J.D. from Yale School of Law... Passed the Bar in Ct./MA./ New York/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware...And clerked for Judge Gaskins , and I'm 100 percent certain he's not who called you today." I said.

''Kid sounds sharp." said Beverly.
"Why don't you think he called us Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia.


"Because he's dead!  He's been dead for about a year...Lukemia...Whoever called you wants their identity kept a secret...."I said.

"The plot thickens." said Josie..
"These are the kinds of cases you didn't get until Donnie Ray arrived right?" said Bresha.
"That's right." laughed Beverly as the two of them went out the door.


Olivia called Jessica.

"Hi Jessica....This is Olivia.. Good News, Run your appeal past Judge Roland Gaskins in the 7th Circuit Court. He's willing to hear you and we checked him out.. He's a Liberal/Progressive and hates the death penalty." said Olivia.  ''We are working hard..We got an anonymous tip that we missed something. Everybody, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha are looking over the transcripts from head to toe..Soon as we find it..we'll send a Addendum to you electronically." she added.
"Thank you baby....I'm working hard too...I need a favor... Ask Donnie Ray if he can find, Haley Cutler...That's his daughter...He wants to see his daughter before the end...He said she lives in Philly" said Jessica.
"Okay Baby...We're on it.. Hang in there." said Olivia. "Donnie Ray,,, Jessie says she needs you to find Cutler's daughter, Haley Cutler...She lives here in Philly." said Olivia, who was now in crises mode it seemed.


"I'm on it." I said.. Then I pulled Olivia to me at the door...


we kissed for a few minutes...

"Sometime tonight...I want to be ON YOU!" I whispered..


"That goes without saying." said Olivia.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: