Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Red Herring


 PINK'S SEAFOOD BISTRO- The next day

"Pink, I may have been a little skeptical of Carlotta's informant, Tony Schram...but if YOU say it's so...I have to believe it.." said Sissy,

"I don't know who this guy is...but all I know is...There is a new player on the street and he's recruiting a team to take down a bank...The new Bank...The so called Super Bank..." said Pink.  "Several people I know have been talking about it.. They say the guy turned down a number of guys who were willing to be involved... Apparently he already has his team lined up.. It's a go from what I hear....and whoever this guy is...He's keeping it close to the vest... Nobody knows his name or the names of the crew he lined up... I've heard they are all from out of town." said Pink..


"I swear...This seems too easy...Almost like the guy wants us to know he's planning to take down the bank and daring us to do it." said Angie.


"It's not that easy Angie..We still don't know WHO? or WHEN?  What if it's not going down tomorrow?We've got to be prepared....Starting today." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren.

"Hey Pink...Thanks for these Crab Legs man." saod Sissy's husband, Eddie C.


"Thank you again Pink." said Sissy.


"Thanks again Pink." said Angie as the three of them left...


A little while later, we all met at our headquarters...




We looked at Photos of the new bank and it's ultra modern interior.

"I have to hand it to our guy...He has class...He's going for the best... He could score Millions...." said Carlotta..
"This is the kind of heist that if done right...One could retire." said Jimmy.
"But we aren't going to allow that..." said Tyriq.
"Hmmmmmm, he has the schematic design...He must..."said Danny.
"Hop and I are going to do a background check on everybody..all of the employees" said Sirena.

"We are going to get on that right away." said Hop.



"If this is who we think it is... He knows you Duke, He knows you Rico and he knows you Danny...So none of you can be in that bank."said Sissy..."Carlotta, you and Jimmy picked him up...He knows you...But Angie, Sirena, Hop...He doesn't know you and he doesn't know me.. We are going to be in the bank.. We are going to set up a command center a few blocks away..." said Sissy.

''Something about this seems too easy...Too contrived..I don't like it.." I said.

"Me neither." said Duke.,


"We've been up on his phone now for a few hours and he hasn't called anyone except an Attorney named Sersi....and the talk is mostly him begging her for sex." said Sharon.


"I ran a background check on her..She's clean..A good girl...No record whatsoever...Attended and graduated from law school, passed the bar..Works at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, used to clerk for former Judge Pinkney Barnes. Her only connection to them is they both graduated from High School together and grew up in the same neighborhood.." said Angie.



"He was clean like that too when we first encountered him.." said Danny Ho.


''Danny, put some of your plain clothes guys on her.. and stay up on her phone, make sure she's not calling anyone..." said Sissy...


"I've had some plain clothes guys on him...The Guy goes to the Supermarket and buys groceries..then he goes to the dry cleaners...Then to the Barber shop...Then he takes a swim at that rooftop pool with the bar and grill in midtown...Then he goes home..." said Hop.


''He knows we are watching him, probably figures we are listening to his phone calls...He's not going to try anything." said Jimmy... "He hasn't even talked to his cellie..Allie Boy Crotty." said Jimmy.


"What if he's not the guy? What if it's someone else..Someone we don't know about?" said Carlotta.


"It's him... I'll stake my life on that....It's him....He's taunting us....He wants us to know he's planning something and he's daring us to try and stop him." I said.  "I know it....He's going to make a move..Tomorrow...I know he is." I said.


II-


A light summer rain descended on the area.


 At this very moment, John Brian Goode was in the apartment complex of the young lawyer, Sersi..

"I wasn't in any trouble Sersi... The Assistant District Attorney, Keith Wallace wanted to see me.. He couldn't believe they let me out early...HAHAHAHA..He was pissed, but tried to play it off.. Told me if I got in any more trouble, he was going to see that I did every single day of my sentence." snarled John.



"I wouldn't play with him Johnny... What are you doing for work? I could get you a job at my firm..." said Sersi.

''Doin what? Working in the Mail Room? Being an Administrative Assistant for some Attorney?? HA!  Not for me baby, not my steelo...You know, I'm surprised at you...You're an Attorney...You're thinkin big, trying to get a job with the States Attorney...Don't you think I'd be thinking Big too?" asked Johnny.


"Of course I do...but in the meanwhile, you need a steady flow of money...Honest money...If the cops see you working a job, an honest job, they'd leave you alone." said Sersi.
"They're gonna leave me alone anyway...How would you like to be my lawyer?" asked Johnny.




''You can't afford me." she laughed..

"Oh but I can...I will...You'll see..." he said..


He stared at her sexy body in that form fitting dress that accentuated her every curve...She noticed him staring at her and she noticed the huge bulge in his trousers...She smiled slightly..







"Let's go in the bedroom and get our clothes off Johnny.." said Sersi



"Wellll, alrightttttt!" said Johnny, smiling..He had always admired Sersi's vivacious and sexy body for years , Now he was finally going to see and taste all of that sexiness.

Sersi stood in the doorway...

"Long as we've known each other..I'm a little nervous too...I haven't had sex in a couple of months ." she said.





Johnny began to shake...He was nervous and turned on...

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress...

That dress, that tight Orange Dress that she was wearing was brand new.. She had purchased it that afternoon, along with a matching bra and panty set.

She had gotten cat calls and whistles from several men all day...Exactly the reaction she wanted... Johnny  certainly noticed...He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. 

"I'm surprised you aint fightin dudes off you at that law firm." he said.




"You're fresh and a little sweet.. ...Here , help me with my zipper." she said. As he unzippered her dress and watched as she stepped out of it.

"I bought some new panties and this matching bra yesterday, You like?" she asked..

His eyes were bulging out of their sockets...

"I take it that's a yes." she giggled.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said,

"Ohhhhhhhh stoppppp!" she giggled.

He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..

" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. Johnny was as she long suspected, huge! she thought to herself..



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either," Sersi found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said..It had been three or four months since she last had sex..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! " she said......" Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got Johnny very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Johnny, put it in me...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  Johnny  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned  Johnny.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Sersi ..He was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! JOHNNNYYYY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''SERSI screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with his stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH JOHNNY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said SERSI!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SERSI!!! SERSI" moaned Johnny.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"SERSI....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Johnny came and came hard....and Sersi's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Sersi continued kissing Johnny and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Johnny moaned.. He couldn't believe his good fortune...Sersi  was a freak behind closed doors he mused.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Sersi wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Johnny.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Johnny was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Johnny..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"I LIKE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Johnny moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Sersi!!!...

Johnny lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Sersi wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''Since we are here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu JOHNNY BABY!!!!!!!,  it feels so good! OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ALL HARD AND ALL BIG...GEEE WHIZ....OUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JOHNNY....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Johnny was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD JOHNNY BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  JOHNNY....OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Johnny as he came again like a gusher...




Johnny lie in between Sersi's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Sersi was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Johnny's head in her arms....What a night and early morning they had both had..





She fell asleep on him as he gripped her buttocks....He had a big smile on his face..


They took a nice warm soapy shower together..


She waved goodbye to him..




As he walked out of her apartment with a juicy grin on his face.


Outside the apartment complex...

Jimmy and Hop sat in SUV.. They had been there most of the night...Duke and Tyriq came to relieve them..

Jimmy yawned...

"This was a waste of time."

"He didn't make one phone call, neither did she.." said Hop.

"We know, we were up on their phones... My guess is..He already had his crew in place.. Your wives are waiting for you across the street..Go home.. Get some sleep."said Duke.
"This little arrogant jerk..If it is him...I can't wait to put the cuffs on him, when this is over." said Tyriq.

Angie was sitting on top of the car waiting for Jimmy..


"Heyyy Sweet Chocolata..." said Jimmy..


She kissed him slowly and sweetly...



Sharon and Tony also kissed passionately..


It seemed like kissing and lovemaking was the only thing that was or had happened on this street.



III-


And At C.I.D. Headquarters...

"We have got that bank covered.. Sharon has four of her Undercover FBI agents in there...They'll be disguised as teller trainees... 



Angie, Sirena and I will be inside..




Tyriq, Carlotta , Jimmy and Duke will be in the food Truck.







with shotgun wielding Plain Clothes Men to back them up..


Danny Ho and Hop will be across the street in an unmarked car..." explained Sissy.


"So we got everything covered right? We know the bank and when Johnny Boy makes his move he'll fall right into our hands correct?" I asked.


''That's the plan..." said Sissy..



"You ever hear of a Red Herring Sissy?" I asked.


"Enlighten Me Counselor.." said Sissy smiling..




"A Red Herring is a clue or piece of information that is, or is intended to be, misleading or distracting..I can't help but think how Carlotta's informant...A Low level, The lowest level of hoods has this information about a major score and was supposedly asked to join the crew, but turned it down....Tony Schram is a a nickel and dimer...No player would ask him to join anything major..Even a so called new player.. He has a reputation of being talkative... Most of the serious goons we know keep their distance from him and yet he sells my wife information on THIS BIG SCORE coming down...It just doesn't play."I said.

''Whoever this new Playa is, He's kept his identity a big secret...We have a vague description that could fit a variety of wanna be wiseguys and hustlers on the street, but no name. And no names of the crew he has allegedly hired.." said Sissy.

''Even Pink doesn't know his name..but he like every other informant on the street..knows a big score is about to go down on the street, tomorrow." I said.

Carlotta and everyone walked in....


"We are ready for tomorrow." she said. " We staying here tonight?" she asked..

"Nah Chica we are going home....We all know where to be tomorrow morning.. At Sunrise." said Sissy.

Everybody was coming in.. Sirena, Tyriq, Duke, Hazel, Angie, Jimmy and Hop and Sharon.. Sissy had confidence in our team, as did I...Over the years we had taken down Crime Kingpins, Serial Killers, Heist And Stick Up crews,kidnappers...Criminals far more sophisticated than these guys...Why was I worried?  














We all did what we usually did during the week...


We had dinner in our stylish cafeteria....


For my wife and the others....This was just another case...but for me...this was a game of wits against an opponent who was making this personal...I felt in my gut that something was off, something was not right...They say always go with your gut...



IV-


We all went home that night....

Carlotta and I took a nice hot shower together...


Carlotta slipped on a black baby doll... I watched as she lotioned her legs down..



.I couldn't take my eyes off of her...

"We got a busy day tomorrow  Mr. Lawman?" she said.


"Right now, I want to get busy in the bed with you." I said, ogling her..

''Good because I don't want to talk shop talk….I am very horny." said Carlotta.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm always good to know." I said softly.

"Come over here..."said Carlotta.



"You don't have to ask me twice.." I whispered...

Carlotta smiled..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Papi, you are as huge as a Mule...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she said



I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

"Ummmmmm Papi I'm not sujre I can handle all of this.."she said and laughed..

She softly stroked my erection..

I slipped her panties down..


"I think you'll be just fine.." I said.




"You are so damn Hot." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuu and you are so damn BIG and HARD....Aye Mios Dios!" she said, laughing..

I picked her up.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeee papi." she said..

Her legs were wide open and I entered her slowly..

She was so warm, so wet and I was deliriously aroused..

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

Carlotta never failed to get excited.....I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupapi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love...…
.

The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

I never was when it came to Carlotta..... "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...

Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!! MEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...

Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..

She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged...

.I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...

Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She was  hornier than ever... 







I came so hard the third time, I thought I was on the verge of dying..
Carlotta was now catching her breath....She had just had another intense orgasm....Tears were flowing down  her face...Her body was trembling...

"You feel better papi?"asked Carlotta..
"Oh My god!" was all I could say....I collapsed in the bed....I was wrecked..

Carlotta slipped her slip back on...


.She lie on my chest and slipped off to sleep..


Unknown to me.. Johnny Brian Goode was standing outside my house.. The Window was open so he heard Carlotta and I enjoying sex...

"Hope you enjoyed that counselor... In a few hours ...I'm going to make you look like the biggest fool and then...I'm going to make Mrs. Rodriguez-Wallace, a widow !heh heh heh!' he laughed.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: