Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Evie

 

We all went home...What a night it was..I expected to have dinner...No One expected Dinner and a Murder.

It was a nice warm moon lit summer night.

Yvette's husband Gary had just come out of the shower...

''So...You gonna rep this guy?  I know you....You are aren't you?" he asked.
"I don't know....They have an attorney. She's got a Harvard Law degree...She's very capable." said Ms. Yvette sitting on the bed....


 It was night time, Gary and Yvette were home alone, 


''She's Mrs. Hudson's Attorney and she doesn't practice criminal law...I doubt if she'll defend the man charged with trying to kill the boss and accidentally killing her assistant." laughed Gary.



They sat across their sturdy bed....


''Perhaps...but something about the whole thing seems off..like it doesn't fit...It bothers me."said Yvette.


Gary smiled

"You know you're going to represent him...I know you...I know you Vettie." he said.
"You do.....I've allowed you to really know me." said Ms. Yvette.


Gary took Yvette in his arms and kissed her passionately....




He slipped her panties off...



Yvette eased herself down on him as slow as she could....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd, Vettie....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" moaned Gary.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY, YOU ARE SO HARD!!!! UMMMMMMMMMM, SO DAMN BIG!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTTTTTTTTTIE!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! You are driving me crazyyyyy!" he said softly...

"You're driving me crazy." she said softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDD, VETTIE!" he moaned.


They kissed passionately......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gary moaned.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY SWEET SWEET HUSBAND. THANK YOU...I NEEDED THIS TO CALM MYSELF DOWN AFTER TONIGHT!" Yvette said softly..



They began making slow, sweet , smoldering love on the new bed... The bed was soft and smooth and it moved with their every movement, which made the experience even more tantalizing for both...
The legs didn't squeak and the headboard didn't rattle..

The next NINE TO TEN HOURS.... They both were near delirium......Yvette's body trembled...the result of several orgasms...and tears flowed freely down her face...Her soft cooing and Gary's deep moans was all that could be heard...

Gary's eyes rolled up into his head...until he came and came hard....


Yvette continued kissing him and rubbing his penis until he was hard again...

and they began making love again....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned..

"Oh Gary, this feels so goood...Ouuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHH MYY GODDDDDD! VETTIE!   VETTIE  GIRL, IT'S ALL I THINK ABOUT DURING THE DAY!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!!" he moaned...

Yvette giggled.....

"You've got to stop that!" she whispered.



Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS continued.....They were both enjoying themselves immensely..The soft bed was moving with every movement of their bodies...It made the experience that much more enjoyable..

They both came together, furiously.....


Yvette cuddled up in Gary's arms... She fell asleep on top of Gary's chest... He squeezed her behind softly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.

She felt safe from the entire world in this moment..

THURSDAY- 11:57 AM... Ms. Yvette allowed all of us to come in late today!


Seven  Large hot steaming tumblers of Coffee  were delivered to all of us...


and seven Cubans....

The coffees were from Ms. Yvette's favorite coffee shop down the street and the cubans were from off the truck outside our building..



''The Coffee and the Cubans are courtesy of Jetty." said Ms. Virginia, 

"Somebody was good to him last night. Realllll good." joked Ms. Yvette, smiling.


''We won't be up all night trying to figure out who that was. Will we?" laughed Ms. Jade, winking at Ms. Virginia, who sat down and joined us..


"I told you he's campaigning to be my husband...He's trying to get in good with you guys."laughed Ms. Virginia.

''Tell him thank you ,He's got my vote."laughed Bee Bee.
"He's got mine too!" said Sofia.
"I heard you guys had quite a night..."said Ms. Virginia.
''Racist and snobbish microagressions aside.. The Dinner was incredible.. Great meal." I said.
"And a murder to boot." said Kahlil..

"Yes, I heard...They arrested Mike , The guy who was filling in for his wife as a proxy yesterday." said Virginia.
"Yeah....Something bothers me about that..She asked him to get her allergy pills.. He was against that because they were prescription, but she insisted.. That was her friend and she showed no emotion what soever...And why did she have a Deadwood plant in the dining room...That woman had been with her all that time and she didn't know she was allergic to Deadwood? Something just doesn't fit..If he knew the pills were poison..Why would he bring them? Why not switch them with a harmless aspirin?" said Yvette.
" All good questions.. All good questions for Lt. Tragg to ask and answer...but he won't." said Jade.


II-

Attorney Evelyn "Evie" Harden sat in our lobby and waited patiently as we ate our lunch..

She looked around, she admired this office..


Ms. Virginia walked out into the lobby.

"I hope you weren't waiting too long. I didn't know you were out here." she said.


"That's okay...I heard you guys talking...I figured you were in a meeting." she said.


''And what do we owe the pleasure of your visit Ms. Harden?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"I need you guys to represent and defend Michael Hudson....I don't believe he tried to kill Kathleen...She was his friend...She was our friend....We were all buffers to him against that wife of his.."said Evie.

''Aren't you HER friend? I'm talking about Jessica Hudson." said Yvette.


"We were friends in undergrad....Our rooms were next door to each other....this was before the fame.. She was a Journalism major...I was Pre-law...We graduated...I went to law school and she got her Masters from Columbia.. We stayed in touch...We reunited in Philly, after she sold her first novel...It was the third one that put her name on the map and as you know, the next two were made into movies and the next one became the basis of a limited series on Nexflix... She was fabulously wealthy by now and she hired me to be her full time attorney on a permanent basis.... She and I both met and Dated Michael Hudson, the Tennis Ace...but she married him.... She treated him like she was starting to treat everyone else around her...Like crap...She began to get a big head...she was jealous, spiteful, offended by the slightest real or imagined slight, yet offensive to everyone else.. I saw and heard how she talked to you and your staff yesterday and I was mortified... She couldn't hide her racism...not one bit.. Michael has been locked up for close to 12 hour now and she hasn't called or attempted to visit.. She knows he didn't try to kill her...Nor did he kill Kathleen." said Evie.

"But that prescription was meant for her...Her name was on it..Jessica Hudson.  Does Ms. Hudson have any enemies?" asked Yvette.


"Are you kidding me? If I lined them up....The line would stretch from here at Penns Landing to Center City." said Evie.. " Mikey may have picked up her prescription....He always did as well as her dry cleaning, everything she asked...but he didn't kill her or try to kill her...I just know he didn't... I need you and your team to defend him, get him arraigned , get him out...I'll pay you....I just don't want him or Jessica to know it's me. Name your price." said Evie.






By that time, Me, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade had entered the outer offices...We heard the entire thing.


"Okay...We'll rep him... It's Thursday...Girls, find us a judge..." said Ms. Yvette.

"We're on it." they both said, heading out the door.



"I'll need character witnesses...Evie, give your references to Mr. Jones and Mr. Ahmed here and our investigator Ms Jade." said Yvette, 


pointing to me, Kahlil and Jade.


"Good, I have a list here with me that they can use... Thank you so much Yvette." said Evie.


"You go home...I'll go to Central Booking to see Mike myself." said Yvette.


"Thank You so much." said Evie....


"Good Luck to you." said Ms. Virginia as she left..


Ms. Yvette went back into her office.


She grabbed her laptop..She needed to know just who she was dealing with.


Evelyn "Evie" Harden

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

B.A.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Minor in Psychology- Temple University

JD- Harvard School of Law

Passed the Bar in MA./ CT./ New York/Pennsylvania/ New Jersey/Deleware/Washington D.C./California/

Associate Attorney- The Harris Group

Personal Attorney for Author and Screenwriter- Jessica Hudson.



Jessica Tyler-Hudson

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan High School

BA- Temple University - Communications/Journalism, Philadelphia PA.

Masters- Columbia University - Communications/Journalism, New York City

Staff Writer, Vogue Magazine, New York City.

Staff Writer, Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia.

Publishes first three novels...

Fourth Novel made into an Academy Award winning motion picture

Writes Screenplay for fifth novel, wins her an Academy award for best Screenplay...

Sixth Novel made into a Limited series for Netflix...serves as Executive Producer..

Marries Tennis Great, Michael Hudson..


"Hmmmmm , Interesting." thought Yvette.



III-

The Air in "The Fishbowl" the nickname the detectives gave the interrogation room was starting to smell stale again...A combontion of bad breath, under arm odor and cigarette smoke.



''How do you stand it in here???...This room smells like Hell.. I've been in  Train Station bathrooms that smelled better." said Mike Hudson..


"The smell of this room is the least of your worries pal...You're guilty of murdering your wife's personal
assistant, You killed the wrong woman!" said Lt. Tragg.


"Is that how it really is..or are you just wishin?"asked Mike.  "You don't know what the hell you're talking about." said Mike.


"I know I have the capsule right here...with YOUR FINGERPRINTS on it...and about 17 or 18 pills that have been stepped on...Laced with Arsenic...That's what I know...And I have the Pharmacists testimony that YOU picked the pills up, Tuesday Morning. NOW  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT?" said Lt. Tragg.


Mike was silent.. He had not laced those pills with arsenic, but he admitted that it looked bad for him...he had no way to explain how this happened..Unless he picked up the wrong pills..He just didn't know...  He had been here for 14 hours being badgered by Lt. Tragg, who was trying to get a confession.
He hadn't confessed...He wasn't going to confess to something he hadn't done, but he didn't have a defense either..He didn't know how the bottle got filled with poisonous pills or WHO would do such a thing. He wanted some water or some coffee so bad.. He looked up and smiled.


''Hello Michael... We are here to represent you... Lieutenant, I believe your interview is over...Can we have the room." said Ms. Yvette.

"We got you a Judge and some character witnesses.. Your arraignment is 10:00 AM tomorrow morning.Courtroom A." said Sofia.


"I imagine you haven't slept... You could use some hot coffee.." said Bee Bee, who brought paper cups and a thermos.


"Here is a bottle of cold water.." said Kahlil.




"You gotta try this...It's called a Cuban...It's from a food truck outside our building." I said.,


''Who is footing the bill for you guys? Who is paying for this?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"That question is not in your vocabulary...I believe we asked for the room." said Jade.


It was as if she had spoken to a brick wall.. he completely tuned her out..

"I ASKED A QUESTION, WHO IS PAYING YOU GUYS?" he bellowed.


''And we asked for the room please!" said Yvette softly. It was quite obvious she wasn't going to answer his question.


He angrilly slammed the door so hard, the glass cracked but did not shatter.


Mike quaffed down the water and devoured the Cuban sandwich....He had been thirsty and starving...Lt. Tragg offered him Coffee and a Hot Dog, but he wanted him to talk, to confess...It was barbaric..He refused his offers... He began drinking the coffee...It felt so good...

"This sandwich is delicious...You've got to bring me some more." he said.  


"Tomorrow you'll be able to get your own...hopefully...Friday...." said Yvette.


"For the record Yvette, I am innocent...I didn't try to kill my wife and I certainly wouldn't have hurt Kathleen...She was my friend..I hated how my wife talked to her and Evie some times...All the time, but I wouldn't harm a soul.. Somebody stepped on those pills after I picked them up, but it was not me, I swear." said Mike.

"That's all I needed to hear..Now we are going...We'll see you in the morning."said Ms. Yvette, who didn't dare discuss the particulars of the case here..She knew she was being watched and listened to.
''Don't say anymore about your case...Trust no one, no one here..." I added.
"Get some rest Mike." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah...Get some rest...I know you're tired." said Sofia.
''We'll see you in the morning." said Jade.

"Take it easy man." said Kahlil.


An Officer handcuffed Mike and prepared to take him up to the holding cells known as "The Cooler."

"Thanks Yvette, guys...I feel a whole lot better now." He said..

THURSDAY NIGHT-AQUA BAR.....

Yeah, I know it was Thursday and we had an arraignment tomorrow morning...but we had been working hard lately, a Murder trial, A Litigation and now this.. We needed to loosen up... It was Taco and Salsa night at aqua Bar.



The  D.J.'s were spinning...


And the place was packed.

"Damn, it's good to get out tonight and dance, hang with our friends," I said.
"Yeah, I really missed everybody." said Bee Bee.
"Comes with the Territory. Good thing we all live together." said Sofia.
''Yeah." said Kahlil.
''We've been working hard too.  This is the first time we've been out with everybody " said Innocence Project Attorney Jessica Sanchez-Burrows..
"Comes with the Territory." said her husband, Innocence project Attorney Chip Burrows.
"The Life we chose." said Jazzy...
"Yup..Lawyers life." said her husband, Dabnis.
"All you High Fallutin Attorneys better not be doing any drinking and driving tonight." said Kayla, imitating Lt. Tragg, who had been in an accident and arrested for DUI the same night..

We all burst into loud raucous laughter at that as we Salsa danced , ate Tacos and salsa and drank plenty of beers..

"Look whose here..Now it's a par-tayyyyy." He said.  Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris ,Bresha  and Tony walked in.
''Heyyy everybody." said Beverly.

"Hope you guys saved some Tacos for me." said Nelson..
''Heyyy everybody."

"They right over there on that table Nelson." said Paris.

''Heyyy everybody."said Bresha.
"Yooooo what's up?" said Tony...

This was the release we needed..

No Hassle from a certain Lieutenant...Just a night of fun.




IV-





Nightfall...It had been a very interesting couple of days. 

We were home....It had been an interesting day..The last few days had been interesting and we hadn't got started yet.

We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....



"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...



"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
Ms. Yvette had had dinner with us at our building and Gary and Danny Ho had eaten dinner at Sam Mother's Diner. and gone home and headed  straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






A nice stress buster for the coming day.. We were prepared and loose, ready for the challenge..

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm glad to be home babe.. Lt. Tragg didn't come in tonight, at least not while we were eating dinner." said Lt. Danny Ho as he undressed.



"We ran into him earlier at Central Booking," said Jade. "I don't want to talk about him, let's make love." said Jade.

''No problem with me." said Danny.

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.


Danny slipped her panties down....

She  eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 



The day was over...The week was almost over.. Come On Friday!

(TO BE CONTINUED) 


No comments: