Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Khadijah's Story

7:30 AM -The Next Morning...
several Police Cars were in the normally quiet neighborhood outside of Zoey and Lem's house.
An Unmarked Police car which featured Lt. Tragg and four uniformed officers.
and several other police cars which featured a tactical squad of armed officers converged on the house at the corner of the block.
An office with a bullhorn ordered Khadijah Barnes to come out of the house.
Lt. Tragg knocked on the door... It was open.. he and the squad of policemen stepped inside.

"Come on down Khadijah..we know you're in here." he commanded.


She walked down the stairs.. Lem and Zoey followed her.
"You don't need all of this firepower to take one young lady...You could have come with one officer...What is wrong with you? Why is everything with you so over dramatic, so bombastic?" asked a very angry Lem..



There were reporters and cameramen outside....

"You are beyond ridiculous...Who do you think you're arresting, Ma Barker?" asked Zoey.

 "I'm arresting a murder suspect mam!!!  Khadijah Marie Barnes...You are under arrest for the murder of Elon Gentry.. You have the right to remain silent..anything you say can and will be used against you, you have the right to remain silent.Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, which is highly unlikely considering you are the guests of attorneys here,.but if you can't afford one, one will be provided to you...I know , being an attorney yourself , you understand these rights...Hook her up boyz!" said Lt. Tragg...



"You're just a publicity hound, that's what you are...Why don't you get a job on television..Something you might be good at?" snarled a livid Lem...


"Don't say anything Khadijah, Don't answer any questions... I'm gonna get on the phone..I'll have somebody down there." said Zoey.



"Let's go boys." said Lt. Tragg



As Khadijah was led outside...and into a police car in handcuffs.


SIX BLOCKS AWAY...





Early Morning... I looked out the window.. I saw all of our friends and neighbors, Jasmine and Dabnis Coley, Cousin Kayla and Ray, Jessica and Chip, Yvette , Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade, Virginia, Tony, Paris, Rockland and today, even Jetty taking their daily sojourn two blocks away to the commuter train...


















The Commuter Train 


The Commuter train that would transport all of them to the building near Penns Landing where all but Paris and Rockland worked.. Jetty now worked in that building too.. The Legal Ethics Board had moved there... So the three days a week he worked.. He was there.



Meanwhile at our place...We were having breakfast for our staff as usual..
"Ummmm such a nice morning.Did you see the faint rainbow co-existing with the sunshine" said Alfreda.

We had Pancakes, Waffles, Eggs to Order, Hash Brown, Sausages
"I saw it" I said.
" I saw it too!" gushed Olivia...

Remembering that she was staring out the window to the early morning sky.. and moaning..


while I was pounding into her doggie style..

We both saw the rainbow...

We had Pancakes, Waffles, Eggs to order, Hash Browns, Sausage, Orange Juice and Hot Coffee..We didn't have a case.. We had what we thought was a day off..so we cooked a lot of food..









"Smells good ." said Beverly..
"Yesssssss." said Nelson..
"How'd you sleep last night?" Josie asked Bresha..
"Never better... It was nice, having a little extra sleep this morning." said Bresha.

"I'm no longer  worried about Khadijah... She's done a great job of turning her life around...She has a real good chance of making something out of herself.. I don't care about her past.." said Olivia.

"You're right.  Jetty put it all in perspective for us. " I said.

" Yes he did." said Olivia. she rubbed my hands softly..
"Ummmmm you are so soft." I whispered..

"Ummmmmmm I love you." whispered Olivia.


We kissed passionately...



We all enjoyed and finished our breakfasts and washed all of the dishes.. As we were going downstairs, heading for our office. Olivia's phone rang..



"It's Zoey...she's probably asking us to bring something Saturday.." said Olivia.

She wasn't calling about that!


II-


The "Fishbowl", the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room didn't smell as bad as it usually did.. It just had a stale smell to it...

Attorney Khadijah Barnes sat alone... Several young Black police officers walked by and waved at her and smiled...She smiled back...


Lt. Tragg walked in and sat down....

"Let's cut the crap....I know all about you... Born in Atlantic City to a single mom...Your Father was a deadbeat who had a child by another woman on the very same block you and your mother lived on.. a male, a year and a half older than you...

Educated in Atlantic City Public Schools ..apparently you were pretty smart...THEN! Your Brother was a drug dealer...worked for a couple of the local dealers got himself shot and killed  or his troubles...You wound up being an exotic dancer , which led to you being a hooker...and in time , a high priced one. Goin for $1000.00 to $3000.00 a night... Yeah Atlantic City Bunco Squad knows all about you...You got pinched shortly after you graduated from Atlantic County Community College, but the charges were dismissed...I imagine a Judge , A couple of crooked Assistant District Attorneys didn't want their names to come out so they dropped the charges...

Your daddy got himself killed shortly after and your mama got sick...Her medical bills were paid up until she died and you vanished.

You were in Montclair State College...Heard you graduated with honors... Kinda slick that a ghetto girl like you went straight through...no student loans... Back in the game huh? 

You got pinched again and then just like before, the charges were dismissed... Probably for the same reason..

You finished law school at Rutgers and passed the bar and then you ran into him in Camden of all places.....Elon Gentry..an Atlantic City man who knew of your background. I suppose he wanted somethin for his silence...Money, sex, both?


That led you here to Philly.... Where you met a man, Christopher Jenkins, a businessman..Real Estate, owns a few properties, You guys got engaged. You got a sweet internship...You were about to start a new life....except Chris had a secret...He was a degenerate gambler...on the hook for 10G's to this Elon Gentry, your friend...and on the hook for 8 Large to a Chinese Gambler named Eddie Lee....

He must have refused to pay up and Gentry shot and killed him...We know that because Gentry's gun is a ballistic match to the gun that killed your fiance.


It wasn't hard to figure out that you killed Gentry to get him back for killing your boyfriend and for blackmailing you... and I understand...I do.. Gentry was a piece of shit..He got what he probably deserved... but you can't come in my city and kill somebody, no matter how deserving... Now I want to help you...Write a confession and I'll take it to an ADA and get you a lighter sentence... It's your first real offense.. They'll go easy on you... Forget what Zoey said.. The only one who can help you ,is me!"said Lt. Tragg.

Khadijah simple stared at him and said nothing....


"The silent treatment eh?  I'll bet your lawyer friends have no idea of who you are, who you used to be, do they?" he sneered,.
''Yes we know all about her."said Olivia.
"We know she's no killer...As usual...You've got the wrong person...but we heard your sumnation...It was brilliant....You got most of the story right.. All except the part about her killing Elon Gentry..She didn't do it." said Beverly..
"That's right..She's no killer..Now can we please have the room?" asked Zoey.


Lt. Tragg stood there balefully staring...



"Could we have the room please?" asked Olivia.

"I must say...It smells better in here...You've done a little cleaning huh?" said Beverly.


"Where is the rest of your crew?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"They're around.... Khadijah..you just sit tight...We're getting a Judge and an arraignment date..We may be seeing you in a few hours..."said Olivia.

"Thank you Ms. Olivia, Zoey and Beverly." said Khadijah as she was handcuffed and taken to a holding cell, six floors up.
"Just sit tight baby!" said Zoey...
"We'll get you outta here." said Beverly.


"Don't count on that!" said Lt. Tragg.

''Asshole." whispered Zoey under her breath..

Both Beverly and Olivia , who heard her snickered.


III-


COURTROOM A- A FEW HOURS LATER-


Judge Keith Morrison, a friend of ours and the father of our neighbor and good friend, Keith Jones was on the bench...That was a good sign...


The ADA was Nicole Edwards, A former Homicide Detective who had put herself through law school and become an Attorney...She was pretty good..When she saw Lt. Tragg, she sighed..

 She mistakenly believed he had a thing for her because two times he had accidentally walked up on her and Judge Newton Cowley, making out on a lovers Lane.

Lt. Tragg thought he was going to be sick having seen her naked twice....

"Girls, Great job in finding a Judge..."said Olivia to Josie and Bresha...her two protoge's , who were becoming great lawyers day by  day...
"We thought you'd be pleased ." said Josie.
"Yes, we couldn't have chosen a better judge.." said Bresha.

''And you guys found 16 charactor witnesses?" asked Olivia to Nelson and I..

''Yeah.. They all worked with her in Camden in the Judge's Office where she last interned..They loved her."said Nelson..
"I thoroughly vetted all of them.. No Easy task on such short notice. " I said.
''See we got your back Khadijah." said Beverly.
"I see. Thank you guys and you too Ms. Zoey."said Khadijah.
"Don't mention it." said Khadijah.


"Your Honor the defendent...Khadijah Marie Barnes is accused of the First Degree Murder of Elon Gentry... due to the violent nature of the crime and the fact that this person has no real ties to Philadelphia..We consider her a flight risk and we ask that she be held without bail your honor."said ADA Nicole Edwards... Judge Morrison had ruled in her favor the last four times she had been in his courtroom and she wasn't sure, but she thought she caught him looking at her breasts and her flowery bra the last time she was here.

"Your Honor... Our client has no prior criminal convictions..and is an officer of the court..An Attorney and has no inclination of flight on the contrary, she wishes to have her day in court to fight these outrageous and egregious charges..We ask that she be given a fair bail..She is living six blocks from me and I will personally vouch for her appearence at all court proceedings."said Olivia.






Nelson ,Beverly ,Josie and Bresha called 4 witnesses a piece, Attorneys, Para-Legals and Stenographers who had worked with Khadijah previously in the Judge's courtroom in Camden..  They loved her..They described her as courteous, polite, gentle and a joy to work with...

Lt. Tragg folded his arms...He was livid. "They pull this crap every time." he said.
Judge Morrison set bail at $3000.00.
"I'll pay it your honor.."said Zoey, who wrote him a check for a third of the amount...
"My My Myyyyyyy she has some perky breasts." the Judge thought to himself.

"Thank you sooo much guys..." said Khadijah, who was glad to be released on bail..

''Let's get out of here..Get home." said Olivia.
We piled into our SUV...
"Lt. Tragg can't help himself.. " I said.. 

I had found one of his tracking devices on our SUV...Where did he think we were going with her?  I stuck the device on a random car in the parking lot and we pulled off.


At our home..

We all met in our conference room.
Alfreda served us some hot Orange Organic Tea..
Which came in handy on a day like today...
"Thank you guys again for getting me out.."said Khadijah...


"That's our job!" said Nelson.

"That was the easy part...getting you off is the hard part.. You were seen there, positively identified by at least three people." said Olivia.
''Make that five,,,Beverly and I were there..We saw you...but we heard the two gunshots before you showed up.."I said.
"Whoever killed Gentry exited out of the side door down the back steps.. Donnie Ray and I will testify that we were there too if we need to." said Beverly.

"Well in the meanwhile..Keep a low profile..We know you will at Zoey's house... This is a Portal..We'll communicate with you through this...You'll get daily updates from us on how your trial is going." said Josie.

"And this is a burner phone... Only call us from this number.. It's blocked..and untraceable...don't call our Business phones or our personal phones." said Bresha.
"You guys are quite thorough...You don't take any chances huh?" said Khadijah.
"That's why they win cases...Take notes...They leave nothing to chance." said Zoey, looking at us and smiling.


IV-



That same afternoon into the early ,early morning...


Olivia and I stood in the kitchen...The lights were out..She was staring out the window at the empty street..

Olivia stood in our kitchen...The lights were dimmed...She looked at me and shyly smiled..
"Do you have any idea what's on my mind baby?" I asked her..
''Well let's see, you've been kissing me all day long...Had your hands up my skirt, feeling my legs and rubbing my booty.. in court... I can't imagine..." she joked, laughing at me..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.... I slipped her dress and her blouse off...

"Ouuu Husband of mine...you are ready...You are always ready!!! Myyy goodness we did it all last night.. You were on me early this morning and now here we go again.." said Olivia staring at my erect and engorged penis...

"I should be used to this by now...my goodness..." she said as we embraced and kissed each other passionately.




She stroked me softly...I was throbbing and shaking...Olivia whispered to me...

"It's alright...just relax....calm down...don't get too excited....
" she said..

An  impossible task....





especially after I slipped her panties down..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she cooed....

The kissing got hotter and more passionate....and within minutes I was sitting on the side of the bed and
Olivia was sitting on top of me, easing herself down on my waiting penis..and moving up and down..


This was my favorite position,because I could look at her and kiss her passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, I think you get bigger everytime we do it..." she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM That's your imagination baby!" I moaned..

"No it's not!"she whispered.."OUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDDD!" she cooed.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T THINK SOOOO...OUUU!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned..

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...

Her body trembled something terrible...She was crying like a little girl....Her head was moving from side to side..

I was trembling....and shaking...

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...


For the next  NINE TO TEN HOURS....we made sweet and intense love in our bed....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....


TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....



Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine tonight......I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...

Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly, intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Olivia cooed as she climbed on top of me and dozed off...still shaking a little bit.


Downstairs, Beverly and Nelson were also making love..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm husband..." moaned Beverly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH BEVERLY..."moaned Nelson..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. They were kissing up against the door... Nelson had taken her skirt off and had opened her blouse and was unhooking her bra...

"You were as bad as Lt. Tragg today in court....Had your hands up my skirt, feeling my legs and rubbing my booty.. in court.. I almost screamed out...You almost made me cum.." said Beverly softly continuing to kiss her husband..

"At least I didn't get slapped." joked Nelson...

"I would never slap you..." said Beverly....


"Slip my panties to the side baby..." she cooed.

"I'm slipping them off.." he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly..



"Ummmmmmmmmm, DAMNNNN!  I like these Bev..." said Nelson..

"One of the few pairs I bought for myself.. Surprised?" she asked, smiling.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss!" said Nelson..

Beverly giggled.


"AWWWWWWWWWWW....OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!" he moaned...lifting up her petite but shapely body and entering her...

"UMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...as they lay on the bed...

"OH MY GOD!" moaned Nelson

and for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS they made sweet ,sweet love..



Their night ended like Olivia and I, with Beverly sleeping quietly and peacefully on top of Nelson, who had a smile on face from ear to ear.



While down the street,




Khadijah lie in bed, staring at the moon out her window and wondering what the next day would bring.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My panties...Both sex scenes were incredible!

Judith said...

I hate to agree with "Anonymous" but after reading those last two scenes...I thought I might need a cigarette!

Toni said...

This ws good because it gave us Khadijah's background and a reason why she left A.C. and came to Philly, to totally leave her past behind her...

Angie B. said...

The only thing about that kind of life...I'm betting a lot of High rollers from A.C. came from Philly or New York...What's the chance of one of them seeing her in court one day or anywhere and recognizing her? I'm just saying, it's hard to totally leave that life behind!