Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Nervous



Sepia was up when I got home...

"You guys get anything accomplished?" she asked.

''Wellll , we definitely know who bombed the hotel and who beat the safe...Unfortunately..they are both dead...Murdered... And I'm pretty sure I know who murdered both men, infortunately...I was forced to kill both of them in self defense."I said.

"Somebody is cleaning up. Somebody is afraid." said Sepia.

"You know what? Bonnie and I told Danny Ho the same thing..I'm telling you, you would make a great partner."I said..

"I am your partner... I'm your wife.said Sepia.,

"Yeah, You are indeed!." I said...smiling and looking at her pretty shapely legs in her short night gown that came just to her hips..She knew I was checking her out...She just smiled at me...

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

''Where is Kimmy Cakes?" I asked..

"Sleep..and don't wake her." she said as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....

"You stare at me any harder and your eyes are going to fall out." she whispered and giggled.
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

I , slipped her panties down and off 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I Like these." I remarked.

"You are soooo nasty. Do I own a pair you don't like?" she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...




The kissing got hotter and more passionate.
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..

After the day I had had... I needed this.
I began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  .."she said...

I didn't want to stop...
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..


Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WAKE THE BABY!" she moaned...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..with Sepia lying on top of me.


II-

The next day, Sepia, Bonnie and I went to visit our friend, Pink at his Seafood Bistro, which he was running.
We weren't buying.. Bonnie and I came for information,.
Pink, now a legitimate businessman, still kept his ear to the street...If he didn't know something, It wasn't worth knowing they said.
"Pink I'm Hungry, what you got good?" said my wife Sepia.



"Girrrrrrrrlll what you say...both of yo sit right on down..." said Pink..



I smiled...
So did Bonnie.
He fixed a couple of plates of Fried Catfish Hot Cornbread, cole slaw...


Shrimp and Grits, Louisiana style..

"Mmmmmmmmmm this food is Delish Pink." said Sepia.
"Yes it isssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" said Bonnie.
"You want to know about those rocks..right? It's none of the usual players on the street...Whoever is behind this is a new player and he's got a lot of money to throw out there.. He hired a German guy, A damn Terrorist to plant the bomb..A Navy guy with experience as a scuba diver."said Pink.

"I know...Harvey Boorman.. He's dead!  They fished him out of the river yesterday." I said.

"Damn...Well I heard that the Boxman was a cat named Pierpont.. Harry Pierpont the third."said Pink.
"Yeah I know.. He's dead too..was fished out of the river too yesterday morning.. both of them had two slugs a piece in their heads..." I said. "They had been frozen first, then deposited in the river so time of death couldn't be determined." I added.

"Only one guy kills like that Kev....I know you're good, but uh you might want to steer clear of this guy,let the cops handle him... A rival drug crew sent a team of hitters after him a few years back after he killed one of their home boys...Every last one of those hitters turned up dead."said Pink.



"Iceman Zelinski right?  He's dead!  I shot him yesterday!" I said.


"Damnnnnnnn Kev.. You lethal as hell...and you know as much if not more than I do...Whoever has those rocks are keeping it close to the vest... They've put out a few feelers..but nobody in this city will touch those rocks..The Cops and The Federallis put every broker in jewelry legitimate and non-legitimate on notice.. Touch those rocks at your own peril. " said Pink.


"Hmmmmmm." I said as we continued eating our food.  We were stalled now in our quest to find those diamonds.
At the condo she shared with her husband, Architect Robert Fletcher..... Alexis Fletcher was nervous... She was reading the newspaper...The two men she had seen talking to David Haversham a few week..THEY WERE DEAD! MURDERED!!!!!
"This was much much more than she signed on for.. She knew he was planning to steal those diamonds from the hotel safe...She knew that one of those men was a renowned safe cracker..but she didn't know about murder.... She never got involved with him to be a party to murder..


"It's already been taken care of.....You know what they say...Dead men can tell no tales.. Heh heh heh!"he laughed... "Now get out of your clothes and let's me and you tell an ex-rated tale..Heh heh heh!" he laughed.

That's what he had meant by that... He had them killed because those two investigators. Kevin Morris and Bonnie Shay  had discovered their identities..


She saw photos of the two investigators, lots of detectives and cops and crime scene investigators and the bodies of two men... Two men police believe were responsible for the murders of the safe cracker and the bomber found in the river earlier...Apparently these two killers had been killed themselves in a shootout with police and investigators..

One of those men...The one identified as "Iceman Zelinski" was said to have killed at least 25 men... She remembered sitting in the car while DAvid Talked to him on a quiet street in Little Norway one night and gave him some money...

She asked who he was and David told her, it was better if she didn't know..but that he was a "Business Partner."

Now she knew for sure..He was a hired killer. and he had been killed in a gunbattle with the two investigators and police..

David had hired him to take care of all of his loose ends..

She was Nervous!



























That was him! All him...He must've tried to get those two investigators killed..He was a monster and he was too much for her.. She had made a mistake..She didn't want to deal with him anymore.

David had been a good time.. He paid attention to her.. He liked Black women, he said.. He took here to Miami, Jamaica, Punta Canta....Las Vegas, Los Angelas... He bought her jewelry, took her to nice restaurants....All while her husband was in Dubai on business.. He paid attention to her..

When Construction of the giant Aquarium known as the Aqua Dome was started..Her husband was completely absorbed by it. She wanted  attention... David gave it to her.. He hated that the Board viewed her husband as the Golden Boy and at the same time viewed him simply as a privileged little nuisance that they had to give a stipend to because it was in his late father's will..

David had spent way more than his stipend...He had been moving money out of the company's accounts..Money that wasn't his.. He owed close to 2 million.. He was quietly told by a few members on the board...Either pay back the money he took or he was going to be brought up on embezzlement charges..

That's when he put together this plan to steal the jewelry he knew was in the Hotel Safe and sell it for a cool 3 million dollars..

He'd sell it...Repay the 2 million he stole and get a 1 million dollar payday in the balance.. It all looked good until now...Things were falling apart.
A sense of dread came over her... She began to cry... "Oh My God! What Have I done? Who did I get involved with?" she thought.
Her husband came in the door just then...

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked.
"I made a mistake..I made a big mistake." she said.

"It's alright baby, It's okay." he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her..
"Whatever it is..we can work it out.." he said, Hugging her and rocking her back and forth..

"By the way...What are we talking about here?" he asked.

"Right now we are talking about you, taking my clothes off and you taking your clothes off and you and I getting in bed..." she said.

"NOW??? It's 2:30 in the afternoon." he said.

"Take your clothes off, now!" she commanded..

She kissed him slowly, softly.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Robert....Robert...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she wept..

"Whatever it is baby, we can work it out." He said.

"We are going to work it out in bed." she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWD!" he moaned.

She could feel his erection and see the huge bulge in his trousers...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHH WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?" he asked as he slipped her panties down..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GODDDDD!" he exclaimed..

"I WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME!" she cooed..

"I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING YOU HAVEN'T I?   WELL I CERTAINLY WON'T NEGLECT YOU ANYMORE....LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned..
He grabbed her behind...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  squeeze it...Squeeze it harddddddd....OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS   MYYYYYYYYYY GOODNESSSS ...OUUUUUUUUU!" he cried out..


They hadn't made love in months.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He moaned louder..

"UMMMMMMMMMMM TAKE ME...TAKE ME...OUUUUUUUU!"


For The Next NINE TO TEN HOURS they made sweet ,sweet love, she experienced several orgasms..

.

Robert was like a man possessed, he couldn't stop...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,OUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOG! OUUUU!"she screamed to the top of lungs ,having another orgasm!



It would be another TWO HOURS before Robert came....

"Ouuuuuuuu Robert you're a beast...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned totally satisfied.

They hadn't made love like that since their wedding night....She had forgotten what a stud Robert could be...

David's lackluster performances in bed paled by comparison...He was done and sleeping after an hour...and sometimes not even an hour...The money and the good times had blinded her.

She was not leaving her husband for David... No way..No how!!! David was a monster, a murderer...and worse, He was terrible in bed... Her husband, Robert....He was the truth , she thought as she lay on his chest, peacefully!



III-
BACK AT MY OFFICE THE NEXT DAY-
AND IN THE SUB-BASEMENT HEADQUARTERS OF MORRIS INVESTIGATIONS...

"Bonnie, I spoke to Danny Ho...The gun they took off Elliot "Iceman" Zelinski was a ballistics match to the bullets that killed Boorman and Pierpont.. He was our killer.... They found Passports and Airline Tickets in the car.....and check this out...Boorman, the German Scuba Diver and Bomb Maker had a passport and a one way airline ticket to Berlin in his apartment...All three men had a large amount of cash on them too!"

"No way to trace the cash." said Bonnie.


"But a way to trace the airline tickets...They were all purchased online with a credit card belonging to the ownership of that Hotel....Coming from a dummy account out of the Caymen Islands.Naturally, when I made inroads and questions about the account.. It was closed...Remember...I said this was an inside job.. I believe it is...And it's someone inside that Hotel...Maybe someone on  the board of directors." I said.



"That Hotel is the key to all of this." I said.



"That's three times I've called her and she hasn't answered...She hasn't answered her buisness phone either.. Hmmmmmm." wondered David Haversham...



Sepia , Kimmie Cakes and  I and Bonnie  and Ronnie dined at Sam Mother's Diner... Our lawyer friends mostly dined in their new building's cafeteria and Sissy and her detectives dined in their building's cafeteria... Not only was that convenient...but they escaped Lt. Tragg's harrassment and whining and complaining.. Olivia had dinner at her house for her staff and sometimes for the others...but the bottom line was none of them came in here on the regular anymore... I hated that...We all used to be so close... Like Josie's, this was the one place we all felt like home and relaxed.
"Ummm what looks good?" I asked.
"The open faced Hot roast beef sandwiches and mashed potatoes." said Sepia.
"Ummmmmmmmm sounds like a winner.... Sepia...you and Kevin's daughter is getting so big... She's still as cute as a button." said Bonnie.

"Thank you....Don't blow her head up...It's already Big, isn't that right big head?" Sepia said ,playing with Kimberly... Kimberly giggled.

''She is cute....I think I'm gonna try the fried Catfish with Cornbread...."said Bonnie's husband, Ronald Shay..
"Oh My God...I had some at Pink's Seafood emporium....It was delicious.." I said.


"Ummmm yes, Yesterday....Oh look, it's Lt. Danny Ho." said Bonnie. "Hello Lieutenant..." said Bonnie.


"Hi Guys...Mind if I sit with you all?" he said.
"Of course not...There is room, bring up a chair." I said.  "We just put our orders in." I said.
'Some Days when I can get off early...I go up to the Bridge Building and have dinner with my wife, Jade... Other days I eat with Sissy and the guys at their building... Most nights..I eat alone in here and either head home or back to work." said Danny Ho..

''Awwwww, well tonight...You have good company....Us." said Sepia.
"Kevin, Bonnie... My men searched the apartments of both Boorman and Peirpont...in addition to Passports and Airline tickets all purchased on a credit card belonging to that Hotel and drawn off of a dummy account in the Caymen Islands that's now closed....We found something else of interest...In Boorman's apartment.. There were schematic designs of that fish tank...The Aquadome.



and there was schedules of when all of the Scuba divers hired by the Hotel were supposed to be in the tank, feeding the fish and doing maintenance... Now to get this information... It had to be someone on the inside giving him that..

In Pierpont's apartment.. we found photos of the safe, it's location and the combonation... He didn't need any safecracking tools..He had  the combonation and the code to the silent alarm.. He had everything he needed and a diversion of monstrous proportions..." said Danny Ho.
"Kevin and I checked all of the board members out and cleared them..."said Bonnie.
''So did me and my men."said Danny Ho.
"Then that can only leave one possible suspect....Haversham Jr.. He's the only one we haven't interviewed...Everty time I've called him... He's blown me off." I said.
''What I know about him is , His Late Father was a founding partner of the corporation that owns that hotel...He was left with a huge trust fund upon his father's death, that's all but gone now.. Sonny boy likes the women, likes fast cars, gambling and traveling...He still gets paid a stipend bi-monthly for living expenses that's something like 2.5 million... Nice life huh ? and he lives rent free in a suite near the top floor of that hotel... It was told to me in confidence that he is suspected of embezzling up to 2.5 million in funds from the corporations operating fund and he's been so many months to make restitution or he's not only going to be cut off, but prosecuted to the fullest extent." said Danny Ho.

"There's your motive....Sell those Jewels for 3 million, You pay back the money you stole and you make off with a cool 1 million in profits...Nice." I said.
"It is...but we have no proof...and no autorization to go into his suite either...and Junior knows that." said Danny.

Our conversation was cut short by the arrival of Lt. Tragg of Homicide.

He was Testy that Danny's Double Homicide was down with the murderer, one of the city's most notorious killers , killed himself in an afternoon shootout.. Testy that the two dead men were the culprits who bombed the hotel and beat the safe... It seemed that everything just dropped in Danny's lap..no trial, No struggle with Olivia Bennett-Alexander and company or Yvette Jones and company either.


''Well look who it is... Lt. Danny Ho, the golden boy....cracked the big Hotel bombing eh?  Still haven't found the jewels have you?" he sneered.


"Just a matter of time." I said.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE ANYWHERE NEAR THIS CASE! IT'S A POLICE MATTER....I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANY!" he belllowed at me...

He saw Sepia and Kimberly....

"Afternoon Mrs. Morris, Cute kid...Cute as a button, Good she takes after you and not her father. heh heh heh!" he laughed.

"You know, you say that everytime you see us.. It wasn't funny the first time you said it or the second or the third or the fourth and it's even less funny now." said Sepia.

Ronnie snickered...
"Something Funny pal.?" said Lt. Tragg in a menacing voice.
"Yeah, you....See? Now I'm laughing...You corny Keystone Copper." sneered Ronnie fearlessly..
"Don't even start with my husband....He's not bothering you.."said Bonnie in his defense.
"Lieutenant! Was there something you wanted?  We are having dinner here."said Danny.

He stood by our table staring at us balefully , but saying nothing... Now I understood why my friends no longer ate here.
"ARTIE!!! ORDER SOMETHING OR GET OUT!!!" snarled Sam Mother.

Lt. Tragg sighed and walked away...

"You got anyway to tap his phone?" I asked.
"I doubt I could get a court order with no proof." said  Danny Ho. He looked at me and smiled..
"Of course, anything you could find out...I'd appreciate it...but naturally, uh I don't want to know when or how." he said.


I had been helping Sissy and her detectives like this for years.
"Guess he'll be coming home late from work tonight." whispered Sepia.
''Wait up for him...It'll be worth it." whispered Bonnie as both women giggled.
Ronnie put his arm around Bonnie's waste.He squeezed her gently..

She smiled lovingly...


IV-


Donnie Ray and Jade had told me how Lt. Tragg liked to put tracking devices on their cars to try and monitor their movements and how they'd take them off and place them on a random car... This had resulted in him being arrested for being a peeping tom twice in South Jersey and getting chewed out by a Judge and an ADA for walking up on them twice... He just didn't get it and couldn't help himself.. 

I knew he had a tracker on my car... but I didn't want him to follow me.. Not tonight..





Sepia was driving tonight...First she drove Bonnie and Ronnie Home... Then she picked up Bonita..


They went to the Supermarket.  first...
Then to a shoe store in the shopping center

Then to a lingerie store in the same shopping center... Then she dropped Bonita off at her home and drove home... Where she stayed.


Wonder how long it took him to realize...I wasn't in the car...He pulled off in disgust...

He stopped by my office.. It was locked up, closed for the night...

He was completely stumped... I had given him the slip.

We were miles away in front of the Hotel..

Using a Telephoto lense, Kool Kat spotted our quarry...

"There's our boy....He's leaving..." he said.

David Haversham left the building and get in his Lexus and pulled off.
I got on my phone... "Team one...Go!" I said.  Dressed in a Tux, Lockpick Johnson led a team of 5 of my operatives into the hotel.. They beat the security system and disabled street cameras and hotel cameras long enough to  get into his room... They wired the room for sound and video and hastily got out within 45 minutes..
"They sure cleaned up the mess that was out here quick...and they are already starting to reconstruct that giant Fishbowl.. It pays to have good insurance huh?" said Kool Kat.


"Yeah, I guess it does..." I said. I got a call from Team 2 of my operatives led by Peeping Tom...''We can now listen to his business and personal phones and even one of his burner phones..." he said.

''Excellent....Good job guys...okay, get out of there and go home.. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

They left without a print or a trace that they'd been there....

Lockpick Johnson got in the car with Kool Kat and me and we drove off.

"If he's got those diamonds, they aren't in his suite because I looked while we were in there...They aren't there..." he said.

"I didn't think they would be.. He's too smart to keep them in his suite or in that building.."I said..

"We all done Bossman?" asked Kool Kat.

"We are all done." I said.

We pulled off.


In a hip and tony bar downtown... Alexis Fletcher was having drinks with her two friends and former colleagues from the Public Defender's Office.. Assistant District Attorneys Brooke Marks and Natalie Tennison



"It was lonely after you guys left the Public Defenders Office. I got Married to Richard and I left soon afterwords... I am Co -Chief Counsel to that Hotel..The new one by Northeast Airport with my husband's giant Aquarium..." said Alexis.



''We miss you too." said Brooke.. I'm glad to see you're doing well.." she added..


"You Messed around and got married I heard...To that U.S. Attorney, Sean Marks huh? Weren't you two married before?/" asked Alexis..

"Yeah...and we found ourselves all over again...We are quite happy.  You know what they say about the second time around!" said Brooke.
"No...I don't." said Alexis.... All three women busted out laughing... " And Ms. Natalie...I hear you are all loved up with one of my former colleagues...David Charles, huh? Eh?"laughed Alexis.



"No Grass grows under your feet....You got all of the scoop girlfriend..."said Natalie.. We are moving in soon..We are still looking for a place."said Natalie.

David Haversham walked in just then and grabbed Alexis firmly by the arm...

''HELLO DEAR...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" he said.
"Excuse You?" said Alexis... feeling fear of this man for the first time.
"TELL YOUR FRIENDS YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE YOURSELF OR I'LL CREATE A SCENE THAT WILL REALLY EMBARRASS YOU!" he whispered firmly..
"Uh excuse me girls...He's a client, I have to uh talk to him. " said Alexis as she and David went to a seperate table.
"He doesn't look like a client to me." whispered Brooke to Natalie.
''He looks like a gangster." said Natalie.
"Where ya been ? I've called you and texted you the past two days and you haven't answered my calls." asked an angry David Haversham.
"You don't own me David...I have a husband and a life of my own.."said Alexis.



"Oh you got a husband now huh?  has your husband seen this?" he said and cued up the laptop he brought with him...






"It's already been taken care of.....You know what they say...Dead men can tell no tales.. Heh heh heh!"he laughed... "Now get out of your clothes and let's me and you tell an ex-rated tale..Heh heh heh!" he laughed.

"Ummmmmmmmmm." moaned Alexis..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..his legs shaking furiously...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.
"OHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADDDD!"he gasped..

"Already?? I haven't gotten my clothes completely off yet... just hang on.. hang on.." she pleaded.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"he moaned..he was really getting excited..

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE IT EASSSSSSY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUU
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"she said...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Pull my panties to the side and lift me up...OHHHHHHHHHHH!"she asked him..
"OHHHH LORDDDDDDDD! OH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned as he lifted her up and entered her...She was soooo wet, smelled so good, her skin was baby soft....

"OHHHHHHHH GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE...YESSSSSSSSS!"she pleaded as he pounded into her..
"OHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA SCREW YOUR DAMN BRAINS OUT!!! OHHHHHHHHH!"he screamed as he placed her on top of his kitchen sink and plowed into her...Her legs shaking, her body trembling..

"OUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSS MAKE IT LAST FOREVER!!" she pleaded.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned while screwing her doggie style over the sink..
"OHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADDDD!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE IT EASSSSSSY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUU
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I CAN'T HOLD IT...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned as he came all over her backside and the floor like a gusher..

(Click!)


"If your husband sees this, your marriage is sunk! So you see..I DO OWN YOU!  I want you in my suite within one hour in your panties and bra or I tell your husband, everything." he said.



"Maybe I should tell him how you hired the bomber and the safecracker to sabotage the Aquadome and how you probably had them both killed to cover it all up.huh? How about that?  Go ahead and tell him, but if I tell what I know..you will tend to lose more.. You don't own me and you don't tell me when to undress for you, not anymore."said Alexis defiantly.
"Hmmmmmm Perhaps you have become a loose end.. Think about what happens to loose ends in my life."said David as he got up and walked away.. "Think about it." he said.

Alexis looked very nervous.


"Alexis, who was that man? Are you alright?" asked Brooke.

"If he was threatening you...We work for the District Attorney's office...We can get you protection."said Natalie.



"No....I'm alright... I'll be alright...but thanks."said Alexis...

Unfortunately.....No one there believed that...Not even Alexis.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


7 comments:

James Perkins said...

Good Ole Pink with the Scoop!

Swaggie said...

This is Classic Escapades Stuff!

Toni said...

Loving this story...Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Angie B. said...

Kevin always has the most despicable villians...I'm going to love to see this guy go down!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties.. I love Kevin and Sepia's sex scenes.

Judith said...

@Anonymous- You love anybody's sex scenes!

Lisa said...

LMAO!