Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Two Dead Fish

TWO DAYS LATER-
Bonnie and I, Robert Fletcher , His wife, Alexis Fletcher and David Haversham, the son of the Hotel's Owner  all met in the conference room at the Bridge Building...A Building where many of our friends and associates worked.
"Thank you again ADA Karen Page for allowing us  to have this meeting here." I said.
"Oh don't mention it Kevin.  It's near the holidays and a lot of folks aren't using it.. They're making holiday plans  and all you know." she said.
"Well Thank you anyway Karen , we really appreciate meeting here... A place we can talk in private."said Insurance Investigator/ Attorney- Bonnie Shay.
"Yes ,thank you...You all know my wife, uh Alexis Fletcher and this is Mr. Haversham, son of the Hotel Owner." said Robert Fletcher.
His wife Alexis merely smiled.. She looked as if she would rather be anywhere else but here...
 
Haversham on the other hand seemed a bit arrogant and in a bad mood.

"Now that all of the introductions have been made ,could we get on with it.. A considerable amount of damage has been done to the hotel...It has caused numerous people to cancel their stay and is costing us millions in lost revenue.. I'm thinking of suing...I'm thinking of suing you Mr. Fletcher... That monstrosity of a giant fishbowl is the cause of all of this." said David Haversham...


"Now wait just a damn minute.,....My Aqua dome was perfectly safe...It's destruction was an act of urban terrorism... There is no defense for a powerful plastic explosion.."said Robert Fletcher.."The Insurance company has it covered and your hotel is covered...Except for the unfortunate loss of revenue ,it's costing you nothing." said an Angry Robert Fletcher.. "This is why Mrs. Shay and Mr. Morris are here.. Mrs. Shay is an Investigator from the Cyclops Insurance Agency and Mr. Morris is another Private Investigator working with her.. They are here to show their findings." he said.


"And what have they found? Nothing! It's been two damn days.." snarled David Haversham.



I opened my laptop...

"We've found out a lot...My operatives found fragments, fragments of a plastic explosive....



We examined it and discovered it was manufactured by a German Manufacturer who deals in Arms trading on the side... We traced it purchase by a serial number we found on the fragment that wasn't burned to a credit card belonging to this man.. Harvey Boorman." I said, showing him a photograph..


He looked surprised and stunned....surprisingly uncomfortable...


"We then visited our good friends at the Criminal Investigation Division.. as well as The FBI/ATF

Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her detectives, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile, James Barlow, Sirena Pile, Tony Hopkins, Angie Belton and Duke Baylor..  We were also aided by FBI/ATF Special Agent in charge, Sharon Hopkins...









Seems like this guy has been on a list of international terrorist /mercanaries they've been looking for , for awhile...They got a photo of him from Interpol... We know he was in the German Navy and is a skilled Scuba Diver." said Bonnie.



"He wears a smart watch...We were able to hack into and follow his smart watch and we hacked into the cameras at your hotel and we can pin point the exact time he entered your hotel.. See, we have film footage of him entering on the day of the bombing... That overnight bag he is carrying...probably had his scuba gear and his plastic explosive already assembled..



He used a burner phone, but the person he contacted, did not... That is this guy....An American, Harry Pierpont the third... Safecracker extroidinaire or as we call em on the street, a boxman." I said,showing him a photo of our second suspect..

He checked in under an assumed name..Three days before.. We've got him on video tape meeting with our boy Harvey Boorman, shown here." I said.
once again showing him video footage.

"We believe it won't be hard to prove that these two conspired to both blow up the Aqua Dome, creating a major diversion , and beat that safe, stealing a cool 3 Million in jewels.



Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery- Homicide is criss crossing the city looking for both men.. We shared our information and findings with him...We have photographs of them at The Airports, At Train Stations and at Bus Stations...

Not only that...Every Fence and every legitimate Pawn Shop in this city has been given this information.. That Jewelry is so hot, nobody is going to touch it!! and I mean nobody... So for all the destruction they caused...It was for nothing." I said.


''Well....uh...Well...You two uh obviously uh know your business and  are uh quite efficient.. In twwo days you have IDed both suspects...huh?" he said.

"Yes...and once they're captured...and the diamonds returned...That absolves me of any culpability.....and we can get back to cleaning up and reconstructing the Aquadome."said a very nervous Robert Fletcher.

"You don't seriously think we are going to reconstruct that monstrosity do you?  That giant garish fishbowl is too vulnerable to attack, can cause too much damage as you see...A Bomb today...A rock tomorrow." snarled Davod Haversham..
"This is my life's work...My dream...If you deep six this, My backers in Dubai will cave...I'll be ruined."said a distraught Robert Fletcher.. 


" That is not my concern.." said David Haversham..

Before we could stop him... Robert grabbed David up in the collar-"WHYYYYY YOOUUUUUU
PRIVELEDGED TRUST FUND PUNK....YOU NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING...EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS BECAUSE YOUR LATE DADDY GAVE IT TO YOU...WHAT HAVE YOU EVER WORKED FOR, WHAT HAVE YOU EVER ACHIEVED???"
he screamed..

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME...." said David Haversham...
"Robert, Robert, Don't be a fool." said his wife, Alexis, finally showing some emotion...
"It's alright...It's alright...Let him go Mr. Fletcher... LET HIM GO!" I said..

"Everybody calm down." said Bonnie....


"Good Day.....I'm leaving!  Fletcher...You'll hear from my attorney.." he snarled as he abruptly left the meeting.


''Well, that went well....I thought he'd be happy to know we identified the two suspects, the bomber and the jewel thief...He didn't seem to care." I said.

"Let's go upstairs and have lunch...I have a building pass given to me by Yvette... They have a wonderful cafeteria." said Bonnie.
"Uh , I have to go into town to take care of some business...I'll see you tonight Robert."said Alexis Fletcher...


"Uh Okay!" said Robert Fletcher, getting himself together.



This building did have an incredible cafeteria.. and the food was good and the atmosphere was warm..I could see why they didn't eat at Sam Mother's during the week anymore.. This and the fact that Lt. Tragg was miles away and except for Karen, Had no idea where these people worked.

"Well hello Ms. Jazzy....I feel like I just saw you guys a few days ago at Josie's." I said.
"You did...Hi Kevin." said Jasmine Coley... when she was Jasmine Jenkins, ADA, I worked a case for her once.. and once since she'd gone into private practice..
The same with her husband, Dabnis...I'd done investigations for several of his cases..
"Heyyy Dabnis." I said..  "Nice job on Lt. Tragg." I said. He smiled. Everybody had heard that he had dusted Lt. Tragg off in the courthouse a few weeks back in a fist fight that Tragg had started.
"Hiii Kayla, I feel like I just saw you a few days ago." said Bonnie.
"You did.. You and Ronnie and Kevin and Ms. Sepia should come out to Aqua Bar tonight.. They're having their annual Christmas Party." said Kayla.
"Half price off all of the drinks."said Ray..
"It's going to be a good time." said Tony.
"I'm certain Ms. Sepia will like that...If we can get a babysitter..We'll be out." I said.
"Hola Kevin." said Jessica.
"Hey Kevin, Bonnie." said  Chip...

Both Bonnie and I had assisted nearly all of these attorneys before, with the exception of Tony..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHH AND HERE COME MY FAVORITE TENENTS!" I exclaimed, hugging Yvette Jones-Lockwood..

"Kevinnnn , heyyyyyyyy."said Yvette.
''Hi Kevin." said Jade.
''Well Hello again Mr. Kevin." said Virginia.
"Hey Guys..." I said.,
'Where are the kids?" asked Bonnie, reffering to Yvette's young protoge's.
"Here they come." I said,. As Attorneys Keith Jones, his wife, Beatrice, Sofia Garcia -Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil walked in.,.
"Heyyy Mr. Kevin. Hi Ms. Bonnie." said Keith Jones.
"Hiiiii Kevin. Hi Ms. Bonnie."said Bee Bee.
"Hi Kevin... Hi Ms. Bonnie." said Sofia.
"What's up Kevin, Bonnie.??" said Kahlil.

Bonnie and I and Robert Fletcher got our food and grabbed a table with Karen Page..

"Don't worry Mr. Fletcher, regardless of what he said..We've identified the two most likely suspects and I'm certain, Law Enforcement will capture them soon and possibly get back the merchandise that was stolen." I said. 
"He can't hold you liable for a terrorist attack and a robbery...This was the work of criminals..It was outside of your control."said Bonnie.
"The Nerve of that guy....He knows he can ruin me.. I'd like to punch his lights out!"said Robert Fletcher.
''We all know this was a criminal conspiracy...No one is holding you accountable." said ADA Karen Page




II-


"Thank You for bringing me out tonight... I haven't been out in a long time.. I simply love Aqua Bar." said Sepia.


"I love to watch you dance my dear." I said smiling...

"I haven't been in here since last time this year." said Bonnie, who was dancing next to us..
"We gotta start coming on Salsa Night." said her husband, Ronnie..

Bonnie and I had identified the two suspects in the Aqua Dome bombing and Jewel Heist in two days and had The C.I.D. , Robbery-Homicide, The FBI and ATF hot on their trail.. Good work for us...but I knew and Bonnie knew that this wasn't the end of it.. The two suspects had to be found and they could possibly be long gone by now...I was hoping they weren't.  

We both knew that they were hired help and that someone had hired them.. I suspected an inside job..


But tonight, tonight was the annual Aqua Bar Christmas Party,,,

Our good friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her staff  that included her husband, and fellow Private Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander.. He and I had become great friends over the years..and had worked on a few cases together... I remember when Olivia was first introduced to me by my wife, Sepia.. She was looking to buy the Office/Duplex she now lives in... She talked about starting her own law practice... Look how far she had come.. She was now married to Donnie Ray. Her niece Beverly and her husband, Nelson not only lived with her, but were her partners in the firm...Josie, my former ward, who I introduced to them, wound up going to law school and becoming an attorney herself and an associate and Olivia had added on another attorney, Bresha Billips.She had even hired Beverly's mother as a office manager. Olivia bought the adjacent building..turned it into a law library and media room with a little help from my operatives.. Had mad retainer fee clients , enough to pay the utility bills and working capital said to be in the millions. In addition Olivia owned a Small Mini Bus Company and she and Alfreda owned a piece of a catering company.. She was a Boss.. A real Boss.

She and Beverly had done well.. Sepia and I were proud of all of them.. 











Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha, Tony, Alfreda and Rockland were line dancing and having a good time..

Dancing next to them was Yvette Jones-Lockwood...She had come a long way since I met her and began helping out on cases when her investigator, Jade Lee, now married to Lt. Danny Ho got bogged down with cases.. Now she had made partner , had her own suite in the Bridge Building and to no one's surprise, took her protoge's Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans ("Bee Bee") Jones, Sofia Garcia -Ahmed , Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee with her. She added recently paroled, disbarred attorney Virginia Shaw -Dukes to her staff as Office Manager.











They were line dancing and having a great time...

As was Jazzy and her husband, Dabnis,



Olivia and Beverly's cousin Kayla, who I had probably worked with the most out of all of them, Like Josie, Kayla was almost part of the family... Kayla and her husband, Ray were having a good time.

As was Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows... I had done investigative work for them too!


They were all line dancing and enjoying the pre-Christmas party...

Bridget Jones, who owned two Lingerie stores and was a friend to everyone, Detectives Angie Belton Barlow and Detectives Sirena Pile
Detective James" Jimmy "Barlow
and Detectives Tyriq Pile..


Sepia was really having a good time tonight.. She deserved it...I was happy for her.. her achievements, the whole works.
We all partied like we didn't have jobs to go to tomorrow.
BUT HALFWAY ACROSS THE CITY IN THE PENTHOUSE OF IT'S NEWEST HOTEL-

David Haversham answers his door.

"What took you so long?" asked David Haversham...
"I had to wait until he was asleep.. He went out drinking, he was so messed up about today...He came home drunk and collapsed in the bed,like he always does...  He did a number on you...Hiring those two P.I.'s they were damn good.. Made your two boys in 48 hours...didn't give em time to get out of town."laughed Alexis.

"They really gummed up the works...Who knew those two would be so damn good?  I can't fence those rocks...At least not in Philadelphia... I'll have to go to the West Coast...I need that money to pay back my debts and return the money I moved out of the trust fund...Once I do that and get in good with the Board...You and I are on easy street....You'll get a divorce, marry me and We can live up here in this Penthouse and your stupid husband will be an old broke man with dreams....wondering what the hell happened."laughed David.
"You got the rocks?" asked Alexis.


"Oh yeah!" he said.

"What about the two guys?  Those two investigators aren't stupid...They've probably already figured there was a string puller and that this might have been an inside job!" said Alexis..


"It's already been taken care of.....You know what they say...Dead men can tell no tales.. Heh heh heh!"he laughed... "Now get out of your clothes and let's me and you tell an ex-rated tale..Heh heh heh!" he laughed.

"Ummmmmmmmmm." moaned Alexis..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..his legs shaking furiously...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.
"OHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADDDD!"he gasped..

"Already?? I haven't gotten my clothes completely off yet... just hang on.. hang on.." she pleaded.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"he moaned..he was really getting excited..

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE IT EASSSSSSY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUU
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"she said...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Pull my panties to the side and lift me up...OHHHHHHHHHHH!"she asked him..
"OHHHH LORDDDDDDDD! OH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned as he lifted her up and entered her...She was soooo wet, smelled so good, her skin was baby soft....

"OHHHHHHHH GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE...YESSSSSSSSS!"she pleaded as he pounded into her..
"OHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA SCREW YOUR DAMN BRAINS OUT!!! OHHHHHHHHH!"he screamed as he placed her on top of his kitchen sink and plowed into her...Her legs shaking, her body trembling..

"OUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSS MAKE IT LAST FOREVER!!" she pleaded.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned while screwing her doggie style over the sink..
"OHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADDDD!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE IT EASSSSSSY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUU
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I CAN'T HOLD IT...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned as he came all over her backside and the floor like a gusher..

They had hardly been at it an hour.. She was disgusted.. she wondered if staying with him was going to work out...


She quickly dressed and quietly left him on the kitchen floor, sound asleep, snoring... The promise of money and living the high life he promised appealed to her...but she knew now she'd definitely have to take on a lover or two... He couldn't satisfy her... her husband was better in bed than this clown.

III-

A Body was found floating in the river the very next morning... I was going to take the day off in fact, after a night of dancing when I got the call..
"This guy was shot and then packed in ice so that the time of death couldn't be determined....." said one of the crime scene investigators..

"Yeah, so was this guy." said another CSI guy to a police officer as photos of both bodies were taken.
as they toted the second body in...
"Two shots at close range from a .22 probably, with a homemade silencer..." said Dr. Marcy Martin, Deputy Coroner.
"The ice preserved them well, but the river water is warmer than anyone suspected...It melted the ice and these two bodies floated to the top..  I suspect they were both killed around the same time and disposed of handily..." said Hazel.
"What do you think Kevin? Bonnie?" asked Robbery-Homicide Lt. Danny Ho.
"This is Boorman alright...Harvey Boorman, German National, Arms Dealer, Bomb Maker, Ex Navy Scuba Diver... " I said showing him the photo..
"And this guy you should recognize... He's a local... A Jewel Thief...Harry Pierpont III, Jewel Thief, Safecracker extraordinaire, The Box man's Boxman." said Bonnie.  My Insurance Company has extensive files on him and his activities...we had them long before this caper." she added.

''So this is my two guys...The Bomber and the heist man.. It would be nice if I knew where the jewelry was..I would say closed case..." said Danny Ho.

"I know where at least one of these guys lays his head....but I'm guessing, whoever hired these guys...is long gone with the jewelry..." I said..

"You're probably right...Uh Oh...We got company." said Danny... An unmarked police car was pulling up, followed by two police cars... 
 
Six Uniformed Officers appeared as he got out of the unmarked car.
"Oh No! Who invited HIM?" asked Hazel... who had called Lt. Danny Ho herself.. to make sure that Lt. Tragg had nothing to do with the case..

"What have we got here, a double Danny?" said Lt. Tragg.


"I've got a double...These are my two suspects in that Hotel Bombing and Jewel Theft...It appears both have been executed...."said Lt. Danny Ho..


He looked at Bonnie...

"You're with the Insurance Company right?  Okay...You can leave now...Both suspects are dead!" he said.  "It's up to us to find out who killed them."he said.

"Excuse you!" said Bonnie.

Hazel sighed... She hated the way he would come, bull doze his way into a situation and start barking orders and jumping to conclusions. Usually the wrong ones.

He looked at me..

"And what are YOU doing here Morris?" he exclaimed.
"I was also hired by the Insurance company to look into this." I said.
"Well Like I told your lady friend here...You can leave now...Both suspects are dead!" he said.  "It's up to us to find out who killed them."he added.
''Excuse me!  This is my case.. Kevin and Bonnie have been working closely with me and sharing information with me..They helped me identify the suspects initially when this first happened.. What this is not is YOUR investigation... These two men here are my bomber and my jewel thief..They were working together and now a third party has killed them....That makes this a Robbery-Homicide case...
That makes this MY case and they can stay as long as I say they can stay...I'm the primary."said Danny Ho.

"AND I AM THE RANKING AND SUPERIOR OFFICER HERE........SO LOSE THOSE TWO AND LET'S PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER ON THIS!" said Lt. Tragg.
"NO!  This is my investigation, end of discussion.  They're working with me...Now I've got a handle on this.. You can go....You pulled that crap on Sgt. Brice and he caved.. but I will not.. I'm a Lieutenant just like you are."said Danny Ho, standing his ground.

"YOU ARE REAL CLOSE TO BEING INSUBORDINATE!!! Hold up, my phone is ringing.. It's the Deputy of Operations.. he wants action on this." he said.

"Yes sir... What is that sir?  Sir, I'm at the scene of a double homicide..How did you know sir?  Yes sir I know it's your business to know sir.. I was attempting to co-ordinate the crime scene with Lt. Ho, but he is being very difficult sir, he is bordering on being insubordinate sir and I think...No sir sirrrrr...My head is not up my ass sirr....Sirr that kind of language is unbecoming a...Yes sir... I know you don't care about what I think sir...Yes sir...It is Lt. Danny Ho's investigation and I am not to interfere in any way with him and the two investigators representing the insurance company...Yes sir sirrrrrrrrrr..I read you loud and clear sir...Yes sir... Yes sir... YES SIR!!! Yessssss sirrrrrr sirrrrrrr!" he said. He was as red as a beet..

"Carry on Lieutenant...Let's go boys." he said softly....He looked like he wanted to cry...


It was all I could do not to laugh out loud as he and the six officers who came with him got in their cars and drove off..

"I called the Deputy of Operations while he was arguing with Danny... The Deputy told me that if I get any guff from Lt. Tragg, to give him a call.. and he'll handle it.So I did." said Hazel.
"Love you Hazel...I owe you a nice bottle of wine for Christmas." I said.
"Me too!" said Bonnie.

"Okay...you can release the bodies...Get the Autopsy reports to my desk ASAP!" said Danny Ho.
"Okay guys let's wrap this up...It's cold out here." said Dr. Martin.

Both Bodies were carted off....As we watched.



"Thanks Kevin , Bonnie for all of your help, it was invaluable.."said Danny Ho.
"You're Welcome Lieutenant...And as we find out more information...We'll be sharing it with you." I said.
"Yes." said Bonnie.

We got in my new car and pulled off..



"Ouuuuu Kevin... Your new car rides so smooth." said Bonnie.


"Glad you like it Bon Bon.. Is your seat belt on?" I asked.



"Yes, why?" she asked..



"Because we are being followed." I said calmly...


IV-
At first I drove slow...stopping at every street corner and obeying the traffic lights...


but after awhile, I sped up , went through a light , turned a few corners sharply and  so did the car..

"Yep, we are definitely being followed..." said Bonnie..

"I just bought this car a few weeks ago...I really don't want it getting messed up." I said, trying to out pace the car that was following  me...



The car drove along side of us.. The man in the passenger seat presented a pistol with a silencer...

I sped the car up...to keep him from shooting us...

I pulled out my 40 caliber...

"Bon-Bon...I'm rather tired of this.. Are you packing?" I asked.


She produced a .38 smokeless..

"Never go out without it." she said and smiled.

I purposely turned down a dead end street...

The car following  us sealed the exit so there was no escape..




The man who got out was the coldest , scariest man I had ever seen...I imagine this guy was the scary face , a lot of people saw just before they died.

"Running is not going to save you, come out and I'll make this quick. and painless." he said.


"Is that what you told Boorman and Pierpont when  you killed them?" I said.


He seemed shocked that I knew that...

"You indeed do know too much for me to allow you to live." he said and he fired a shot at where he thought I was." He missed.



His associate , the one who had been driving, had a sniper rifle with him...They didn't come to play...

"I don't suppose I could talk you guys into calling this off and letting everybody walk away could I?" I said.. Hunkered down behind a trash can.

He laughed and cocked his gun...

"Not a chance." he said, still chuckling..



His friend laughed and fired at the trash cans where he thought Bonnie was.. 



Bonnie ducked, darted across tha alley and cut loose with five shots... All five shots hit his associate , knocking him down and seeing him toss his rifle in the air..

Blood just shooting from his chest like a gusher..

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I'VE BEEN SHOT!!!!" he cried out.. He mumbled for a minute and then he died.


Stunned and a little uneasy for the first time in his career, The sunglass wearing killer fired wildly..


Just look over your shoulder..." I said..

He spun around, but it was too late.. for him! I fired five times...All five shots hit him center mast in his chest...His sunglasses flew off, his gun flew up in the air and he fell backwards.. His beautifully tailored silk shirt turning a crimson red.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT! DAMNIT... DAMNIT TO HELL...I'VE BEEN SHOT!!!!!!" he screamed out as he fell backwards...dying almost immediately...

"They never believe they can be shot.. I've never understood that." I said.
Bonnie laughed..
AN HOUR LATER-

"It's quite obvious how these two died. Multiple gunshot wounds." said a CSI man.
"They didn't know we were armed.. They started following us ,shortly after we left this morning's crime scene.
"These are some bad guys.."said Lt. Danny Ho.
"We've been looking for this guy..The one with the sunglasses for a long time..His name is The Iceman.. Elliot "Iceman" Zelinski. He's a suspect in at least 25 contract killings  around this city. He is a free lancer.. He has hit people for the drug boys, Russian Mob, Italian Mob...Whoever is paying."said Sissy.
"He kills his victims and freezes them...so that when they are found you can't determine an exact time of death. He's got enough murder ones on him to justify several needles at lethal injection."said Tyriq.
"He's been nicknamed the Iceman for a reason... We had a Bolo out on him... He must have taken this job for extra cash."said Carlotta.
'We had an indictment on him on another murder.. I was looking forward to putting the cuffs on him." said Jimmy.
"So Was I." said Duke, but I'll take this. Thanks Kevin." he said, smiling.
His wife Hazel smiled. She was just glad to be working with Sissy and company and not Lt. Tragg.
"A nice Christmas present for us. A Mass murderer dead and the tax payers saved a lengthy trial."said Angie.
"Thank You Kevin...We've been after this guy for years." said Sirena.
"The other guy was a local hood..trying to make his bones I suppose. I found Passports and Airline tickets in their car...They were planning to split up after this caper." said Hop.
''Well he won't be making any bones anymore. and they won't be leaving town...No need to. They've left this world.." said Marcy Martin..

Bonnie laughed at Marcy's sumnation.

Bonnie passed Lt. Danny Ho , a plastic bag with a gun , containing a silencer.

"Run a ballistics test... I'm 100 percent certain you'll find this is the murder weapon in your double this morning." she said.


We watched as the two bodies were put in body bags and wheeled to the wagon that would take them to the coroner's office.
"Danny, somebody is scared, somebody is cleaning up..." I said.
"I know...I've got my bomber, My Jewel thief and possibly their killer...but this case won't be closed until I have those Jewels." said Danny.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Swaggie said...

I'm Loving this story-Classic Kevin! Classic Escapades

Anonymous said...

The scene was hot...but he didn't seem like he satisfied her...

Brenda said...

Guess you're not throwing your panties today huh?

James Perkins said...

LMAO!

Judith said...

Brenda, you took the words out of my mouth!