Monday, December 5, 2022

Monday Can Be Murder, (But Tuesday is Deadly)


 MONDAY MORNING!


"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garrrry." moaned Ms. Yvette..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Vettie...I just love you so much moaned her husband Gary, kissing her..

"I love you tooo...but you're messing up my routine.." said Ms. Yvette..
"I can't help it..." Moaned her husband, Gary...


"Oh My Godddd!" she moaned as he lifted her up and put her on the sink, spread her legs and entered her slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, you're going to make me late for worrk." Yvette cooed..

"Noooooooo this is just a quicky...." he whispered ...."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried out..

A HALF HOUR LATER!

"There, now was that soo bad?" Gary asked.
"You're badddd..." Yvette cooed.

A few doors down at our new neighbor's house, Virginia and Jetty, recently married and new homeowners...

"Ummmmm Jetty, let me go....I gotta take my shower..I gotta go to work, Don't you have to go to work?" Asked Ms. Virginia.

"Nah, I'm semi -retired...The Legal Ethics Board meets three times a week and today aint one of em.."he said. He squeezed her behind and hugged her.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Lawdddd woman, you feel good, you've got me feelin good." he moaned.

''Ouuu stoppp, let me get up.. Don't get too excited....I have to get dressed for work...." she said, laughing...

"I'm already up!": he laughed slyly..

"You are sooo nasty. Let me up...." she  laughed....


He joined her in the shower...

"Ummmmmmmmm. your first day to work after our wedding...You excited.." he said as the hot soapy water ran down both of their bodies..

''I am and uhh so are you...." she cooed, giving him a soft kiss.

"Ummmmmmmmmm I'm hard too." he said.

"I can see that....You stay hard......Ouuuuuuuuuuu what am I going to do with you?" she laughed..

"Anything you want baby, heh heh heh." he laughed.

"Dirty, horny old mannnnnn." she laughed.



MONDAY MORNING- THE ROUTINE!

Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s Office and husband of Ms. Yvette was off today too!...

He sat in the kitchen sipping his coffee and watched his wife, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Attorney at law, Managing Partner  and our supervisor run through her routine...
She got out of bed..Made the bed up...
Took a nice hot shower.. with a sweet and fresh smelling body wash, Lotioned down, put on a heavenly fragrance..
and proceeded to get dressed..
Put on a cute outfit...

Called ahead and ordered a tray of  bagels and coffee for the office meeting later today and paid for it by phone.. We were having a meeting with a potential client.

 She kissed Gary..

 softly for three minutes..before applying her lipstick and hurrying out the door..
''See ya Babes..Love You!" she said.
"Yeahhhh, see ya...Love you tooo!  Damn, she's sexy" said Gary...Who was more than aroused by that soft kiss from Yvette...

She saw us also walking towards the train station.
''Good Morning Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"Good Morning Ms. Yvette." I said.
"Good Morning Ms. Yvette." said Sofia.
"Good Morning Ms. Yvette." said Kahlil..

We lived a few doors from her and Gary and we like her took the train to work..

"Hello Boss Lady."said Ms. Jade , who also joined us.. "Hey guys...great job in court yesterday."said Jade.

"You guys did a great job in court last week in your individual cases...I'm proud of you." said Yvette..



As we walked towards the corner.. We saw Paris, who was married to Josie Boyd, one of  Olivia's attorneys





He was kissing her passionately...one last time As she walked across the street to 






Olivia and Beverly's Office /Duplex, where they both lived and worked with their husbands.Nelson and Donnie Ray. This morning, the four of them were outside, waving to us....


and he joined us... At the corner of our block... ADA Rockland Cambridge was kissing his  new wife, Alfreda, Beverly's mother and Olivia's office manager.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned.
''Stop moaning like a moose.Ummmmmmm go on now before you miss the train." joked Alfreda....

He was riding the train with us today too!



Down the street from us, Another one of Olivia's Attorneys, Bresha Billips is kissing her husband, Attorney Tony Billips, who also worked with us in our building.




He soon joins us on our almost daily walk to the train station, two blocks behind our blocks.

"HEYYYYYY NEIGHBORS!" said a smiling Virginia Shaw-Dukes....New married and our newest neighbor.
"HEYYYYYYYYY GIRL, WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!" said Ms. Yvette.
"Good Morning Ms. Virginia." I said.
"That's Mrs. Virginia now." said Bee Bee, smiling./
''That's right, good morning Mrs. Virginia."said Sofia.
"Good Morning Mrs. Virginia."said Kahlil.
"Good Morning Virginia." said Jade.
"Good Morning Ms. Virginia." said Jazzy.
"That's Mrs. Virginia now." said Dabnis, smiling.. "Good Morning." he said.
"Goood Morning."said Kayla.
"MORNING!" said Ray..."Mannnnnn we got some hot women on this block, including our wives." Ray whispered to Tony....
"Oh No doubt man....Good Morning Ms. Virginia." said Tony.
"Hola Mami!"said Jessica.
"Good Morning."said her husband, Chip.
"Goood Morning." said Paris.
"Wellll this ride just got more populated...Good Morning."said Rockland.



.The train took us all straight to our building where we worked...Only Rockland and Paris got off before the rest of us did.  We all had been working in the same building for awhile now.
"Hola Ms. Yvette" said Attorney Jessica Sanchez-Burrows..
"Hey Ms. Yvette and crew." said her husband, Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows. The Innocence Project, who they worked for , moved into the Bridge Building at Penns Landing just days before Ms. Yvette and us moved into the same building..
"Hey everybody..." laughed Ms. Yvette.
"We thought you guys were going to drive in today." said Attorney Jasmine" Jazzy" Coley
who like her husband, Attorney Dabnis Coley, usually drove to work...

"Man this train is comfortable and quiet...I love this...I don't even drive in when I have a court case.. I ride the train into Center City." said Dabnis, rearing back..
"Yeah me too!" laughed Attorney Kayla Bennett_St. Jacques..
"This is cool, except for a night we might have to work late.."said her husband, Ray St. Jacques.. His law firm and Dabnis's law firm had  both moved into the same building where their wives' law firm was..Near Penns Landing a year ago. The Train ran all night...but after the rush hour, it ran two hours apart.So when they knew they were working late, which was very rare...They drove in...Our building had a private parking lot for employees and their guests only...It was indoor, off the street and very secure.

So we all got off at the same stop and entered our building.


We all ate breakfast in our building's cafeteria...

"This feels so good riding in at the same station with you guys... I'm going to have to remember tonight not to get off at my old station."said Ms. Virginia.

Don't worry .we'll tie you down so you don't get off early.." said Ms. Yvette jokingly..

Monday Morning...Start of a new work week and for us, a new case...We just didn't realize it yet.



II-


SAM MOTHER'S DINER-

There was a time when all of us ate breakfast in here...Especially when we had a court case...but now, most of us were working in our new building at PENNS LANDING with it's own cafeteria...and away from a certain Homicide Lieutenant who routinely liked to hassle attorneys in general and attorneys of color especially.

Olivia and her crew ate all of their meals at their Office /Duplex and we ate ours in our building..far away and safe from Lt. Tragg.

Our new friends, ADA Brooke Kennedy-Mars and her husband, Assistant U.S. Attorney Sean Marks hadn't gotten the memo yet..



They were kissing passionately...


"You know...Once we move into our new home..You can have breakfast with me in the Federal Building..We have a nice cafeteria.."said Sean..
"I can't wait..." said Brooke.
as they continued to kiss passionately..

Sitting a few tables from them was Brooke's partner  and best friend,

Assistant District Attorney, Natalie Tennison, also our friend.. She was sitting with her boyfriend, Public Defender, David Charles

"You got any cases this week?" asked Natalie.

"A few, but none against you." joked David.

''Awwwww you got jokes Mr. Public Defender.." joked Natalie,.,
"I Got You Too!.." he said.
"Yes you doooooooo!" she said.
They kissed passionately...

Lt. Tragg observed both couples kissing.. He was incensed that Brooke was married and to AUSA Sean Marks, who he did not know.. He was trying to tell himself it wasn't because Sean Marks was African-American , married to this beautiful white woman who he had been attracted to...

He was really incensed with Natalie, who was canoodling with Public Defender, David Charles , who was being hailed as "David who slew Goliath." in winning a big case...He knew Natalie had told him to go to our friends ,Olivia and Beverly for help on the case.. He was livid...but there was nothing he say, the man he arrested was actually innocent afterall..

He ignored both couples and went to the counter..

"My regular Sam." he said.

"Comin up Artie." he said.





Fried Eggs, Hash Browns, Breakfast sausage and Coffee was served to him...

He'd get another chance he thought... To make a big case.. He didn't know how right he was.


We sat in our office...with a tray of warm Bagels and Dougnuts, Hot Coffee and Pastries..and no client.

'Where is this guy? I'm ready to tear into those pastries."I said.
"My God , you just had breakfast an hour ago."laughed my wife..Bee Bee.
"I just had you too a few hours ago and I'm...." I said.
"I uh, I get it.. I get it....You are soooo fresh."giggled Bee Bee.

''We can eat a bagel...We don't have to wait."said Sofia ,buttering a bagel.
''Yeah, why not.."said Kahlil
Jade poured herself a cup of coffee.






"Go ahead..he's thirty minutes late.. I hate people who aren't punctual...."said Yvette.. She walked out into our suite..


"No word from him yet?" asked Ms. Yvette.
'Not a peep...The phone has been quiet all morning.. I called his office, they haven't heard from him and I called his home..Nothing."said Virginia.
"Ummmmmmmm, not the first time he's been late...He probably met some woman and is sleeping it off.  Look when he does show up...I want you in this meeting too.. You're our consultant.. and even though you aren't a practicing attorney anymore..We still can use your good counsel.."said Yvette with a smile.
"Okay." said Virginia.  She loved Yvette to death for always making a part of the team..and never making her feel small..

The Client in question was  Eric Montpilair, a Black Billionaire, who was seeking a merger of his company  with another local  major company....We were going to meet with him today to work out the particulars and to meet with him again tomorrow and representatives from the company he would be merging with.....


The truth of the matter...He was a stone throw's away from us in his apartment complex...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!..UMMMMMM"came the moans of a female..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I'M ALMOST THERE...ALMOST THERE!"came his screams..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOODNESSSSS, WOUUUUUUUUU!" came screams of pleasure.

And a knocking on the wall.

"HEY!! HEYY CUT THAT RACKET OUT IN THERE!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" came the voice..

'Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god  Brittany, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Brittany Miller...an attorney and Co-chief counsel for the company he was looking to merg with..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Eric please!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I AM LOSING MY MIND!" said Brittany...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

"AND I AM LOSING SLEEP, WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP IN THERE!! QUIET THE NOISE!!" yelled the neighbor.

She laughed...

''..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

"CUT THAT DAMN RACKET OUT YOU TWO....IT'S NINE O'CLOCK IN THE DAMN MORNING!!"came the voice from next door. "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she cooed.

The man next door's lights were blinking on and off ...

He took his shoe off and knocked on the wall...

"QUIET THE NOISE!! SHUTTTTTTTTTTTT UP IN THERE DAMN IT!!!!!" he screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABYYYYYYYYY!" she cooed..

"OHH MY GOD!!" he cried out!!

They had been going at it for the past NINE TO TEN HOURS... He was already, a half hour late for our meeting..

Her body was trembling....She was having her fourth intense orgasm...He was cumming  so hard ,he felt like he was dying..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned.






She lie on top of him.... Her bra and panties lie on the floor by the side of the bed..She glanced at the clock.

"Eric! Eric!!! You had a meeting with attorneys from McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt at 9:00 AM, it's 9:45!!" said Brittany Miller..

"It's not at the main office...it's at their satellite office. I can walk..relax...I'll call Yvette and tell her I'll be late..


Fumbling with his smartphone...

" Late? It's 9:45 Eric!" said Yvette.



"I'm sorry Yvette...I uh Overslept....Uh look...I'm like three blocks from you...I'll jump in the shower and be over as soon as I can..." said Eric Montipilar.

(Click)




"He overslept." said Yvette.. "You guys might as well dig in..finish everything off...He didn't think enough of us, to come on time.."said Yvette, who was disgusted..She hated tardiness..

"I suppose that's possible."laughed Bee Bee.
''Wanna make a bet he had some help over sleeping?" I laughed.
'Your mind is always in the gutter, but this time, I think you're right."said Sofia.
Kahlil laughed..
Jade bit into a warm bagel with cream cheese and simply smiled.




Eric and Brittany were taking a nice hot shower.....and kissing passionately...


He lifted her up and entered her again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! YOU ARE BADDDDD!" she screamed out as he began humping her again...

"Vettie.. Eric Just called...He's not going to be able to make it today...He says he will meet with you and everybody tomorrow at the main building for sure."said Virginia.

''I don't believe this...Well I am not ordering anything for tomorrow's meeting.. either they will at the main office or there just won't be anything to eat... I hate this." said Yvette.



III-


TUESDAY MORNING!

''And this is where it all began for me...so many years ago and them."said Ms. Yvette.
"I remember." said Virginia..  I dropped off a resume here and I visited you in your old office, just before I was convicted and sent off to jail.. I wanted to be an Associate Attorney here...remember?" said Virginia, who had come along with us today.

We peered in at our old office ...

"Wow brings back memories doesn't it?" said Bee Bee.
"Your old desks....Seems like an eternity ago doesn't it?  You all have individual offices now. huh?" said Ms. Yvette.
"Yeah...this does seem like an eternity ago..."laughed Kahlil..
"Our first office."sighed Sofia.
"Started at the bottom , now we are here!"I laughed..
''This wasn't exactly the bottom.. I hope our guy comes in today."said Jade.
The Elevator door opened and to our surprise...There was Lt. Tragg and Eric Montipliar and a white woman we did not know.
"I knew it..I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW I'D CATCH YOU GUYS AT WORK ONE OF THESE DAYS!" snarled Lt. Tragg.


Jade clapped...

"How Nice for you!" she said sarcastically.

Eric smiled.

"Yvette love....So Sorry I missed you yesterday...Really...I'm going to make it up to you...I promise..
This is Attorney Brittany Miller.. She represents The Remington Corporation, who my company will be Merging with.
"Hello Pleased to meet you...I have complete authority to act on behalf of the Remington Company..."said Brittany Miller..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said to himself, looking at Brittany.

"Lieutenant was there something that you wanted? Because if not, we have a meeting to attend." said Yvette as we all walked past him down the hall..



We all walked into the boardroom.....

"WOW, They remodeled it since we left Bee." I said.
"The Firm is making a lot of money....and I guess that's good."said Bee Bee.
"Yeah....it's good." said Sofia.
Kahlil preferred being in court battling it out in these litigations..
So did Jade...

"Quite Impressive.." said Virginia, glad to be here as a Consultant...

"Well, let' let the negotiations begin..." said Eric.
Brittany smiled..She was quite a pleasent ,,


THREE HOURS LATER!

We all  exited the conference room with smiles on our faces....

"Yvette Love, you are indeed a great litigator...In addition to your fee... There will be generous Christmas Bonuses in all of your accounts.." said Eric Montipilar..
''Well Thank you...I'll be looking forward to that." said Yvette.
"It was nice meeting with you all."said Brittany.

''Welllll this worked out just fine." said Virginia.

''Is it me Sofia or do you think those two have something going on?" whispered Bee Bee to Sofia.
"Yeah...they had that look ,like they were lovers, This was the easiest litigation of this type I've ever seen or been a part of.."said Sofia.
"Wasn't that something, running into old Lt. Tragg today Homeslice."I said to Kahlil.

"Yeah...He still thinks we work in this building....Good..We don't have to worry about him coming to our building pestering us."said Kahlil.

"I was thinking the same thing."said Jade as we all walked out of our old building..





IV-


SOME HOURS LATER-


Eric Montipilar was in a wine and spirits store picking wine..


"Oh this is a beautiful port...and I'll get another one..." he said..  "This one will be for Yvette." he said.



Meanwhile in the Condo where he lived.. A floor down from him, a grisly scene is unfolding..


''She was starngled..Windpipe crushed.. Body is warm...I'd say she died at least an hour ago."said a crime scene investigator..

''Her name is Brittany Miller, she was an attorney, a corporate attorney, Her work ID says she was Co-Counsel for the Remington Company." said Dr. Hazel Baylor.
"My god, such a young woman, such a successful woman...Who would do such a thing? "asked Dr. Marcy Martin, who was also looking at the body..

"There is no sign of sexual assault...but she did have sex today..." said Marcy...
"That's impossible...I just got back from my business trip." said her grieving husband...An Attorney and Accountant named Barney Miller.. He was devestated...

"I saw your wife earlier today sir...She was in town at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt...She had some kind of business meeting..."said Lt. Tragg who was at the scene.


"Yes, she had a meeting with Attorneys from that firm yesterday and today... Our company is merging with a young African-American owned company that has risen in value.. In fact, he lives in this building..a few floors up... Eric Montipilar." said Barney Miller.


"I'm going to have to talk to him....Show me where he is living." said Lt. Tragg.


"Why don't you wait until we finish examining her? We might come up with real clues?" said Dr. Marcy Martin.


"I AM THE DETECTIVE HERE...AND I MAKE THE CALL!" said Lt. Tragg..

Hazel gritted her teeth, how she despised this man...



We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...I didn't say a word..

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard...." she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


Our kissing got hotter more passionate....


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


I slipped her panties down and off.....

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..




For the next EIGHT TO TEN HOURS, all we thought about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..


He slipped her panties down and off...
on the side of the bed and 



on the bedroom floor.....


And before long they too were making sweet love in the bed......Their bedsprings squeaking loudly for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE MAKING UP FOR THIS MORNING HUH?" laughed Yvette..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSss! NOW I CAN TAKE MY TIME." said Gary.

who was just salivating as he slipped her thong off...

"OH MY GODDDDDD!" he exclaimed..

Yvette just laughed...

They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..



They had made love early into the morning hours....
She had remembered times when she wasn't getting this much action...When she 'd be lying awake ,staring at the ceiling..alone...unable to get to sleep! Knowing guys wanted to share this bed with her, but knowing that that was all they wanted and not wanting to have the rep as a "pass around girl"..So she guarded her virtue with care..Suffering mightily for it..Sleepless nights...sometimes getting up and exercising to take her mind off of sex.The sex she wasn't having.

That was not the case now...Gary wanted it constantly and they were putting a hurting on this bed....



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms .

and still kissing, almost asleep

And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..



Ms. Yvette heard her phone ringing vaguely...She got up and grabbed her phone off the night stand.. It was 3:30 am. It had been a long time since her phone had rang this early in the morning..

She answered her phone..

"Hello." she said.



''Yvette love, it's me, Eric, I'm in trouble.." came the voice.
"Trouble?? What kind of trouble.." said Yvette...


"I'm  so sorry Yvette Love, Sooo Sorry,Tell your husband, I'm sorry..but I need your help...I've been arrested ...I'm down at Central Booking..They're charging me with murder...It's crazy...I haven't killed anyone...Brittany....Brittany has been murdered... I swear to you...I didn't do it!" he said..
"Central booking...Murder??? Okay look...I'll , we'll be down in the morning.. You're a lawyer...You know not to say anything right?  We'll be down!" she said, still half sleep...



''Oh God Bless you Yvette love? Oh and one other thing." he  said..
"Yes." she answered...She wondered if he was going to ask her what she was wearing or what color her panties were..She sighed.

"I bought your favorite Port from the Wine and Spirits shop tonight...It's in the trunk of my car...It was supposed to be a surprise Christmas gift." he said.
"OH!!!!!!Why Thank You Eric!..I'll see you in the morning.." she said  smiling and hung up..
Eric sat in the hot and smelly interrogation room and held his head down..

.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

Toni said...

What a title! What a story!! Love it!

Angie B. said...

I love this! Great lead in story!