Monday, December 19, 2022

The Mystery Of The Aqua Dome


 It was not only my baby, Sepia's birthday....but just two days after she passed the bar...In addition to be a Realtor...She was now an Attorney...

"Happy Birthday Baby and congratulations on passing the bar." I said, kissing Sepia passionately..

"I couldn't have acheived this without you Kevin...When I met you...I was a Community College drop out...Living in my car...and now I've achieved all of this, thanks to you...but I'm most proud of being a mother and your wife." said Sepia in tears, hugging me..
"Awwwwwww baby...." I said..
"Thank you Kevin, for everything you've done for us."said my mother in law, now free and working at Sepia and Bonita's Real Estate firm part time...
"Congratulation Sepia and if you need help with anything...I'm a phone call away." said Josie , our former ward, who was now married, a homeowner and an Attorney herself, working for our friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West...I had introduced them years ago and Josie had found herself a home and a loving family in them and their associates.
"Congratulations Ms. Sepia." said Josie's husband, Paris..

"Oh Sepia, I'm so happy for you." said her business partner, Bonita, who was there with Clerow and Owen Todd, their other partners in the real estate business.
"Welcome to the legal profession." said Attorney Robert Foxworth, the dean of Black Philadelphia Attorneys who had mentored and steered so many of our friends..
'Well Bad Girl...You finally made good." said Kool Kat...

"Congratulations Boss Lady." said Kool Kat's wife..Chelsea, who also worked at their real estate firm..



Josie's was packed tonight... 


But Gus had roped off a whole section just for us and out guests.....









with beer, martinis and plenty of food....

"Congratulations Sepia and Happy Birthday!"said Bonnie Shay, hugging Sepia.
"Oh Thank you girl."said Sepia.

"Congratulations to you both."said Ronnie Shay, her husband..


"Thank You!" said Sepia.



I smiled..

My law enforecment friends were here.. Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her husband, Eddie C. ADA Keith Wallace, his wife, detective , Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Detectives James "Jimmy"Barlow, and his wife, Detective Angie Belton-Barlow, Detectives Tyriq and Sirena Pile, FBI /ATF Special Agent in charge, Sharon Hopkins, her husband, Detective Tony Hopkins, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor and his wife, Coroner, Dr. Hazel Baylor..


"Hello Kevin, Congratulations Sepia...everything looks lovely." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren.

"Hello Kevin, Congratulations Sepia.." said Sissy's Husband, Eddie C.


"Hey Kevin, Congratulations young lady." said ADA Keith Wallace.
"Hola Kevin..Congratulations Sepia." said Carlotta.
"Hello Kevin, Congratulations Sepia." said Jimmy..
"Congratulations Sepia...Hi Kevin." said Angie.
"Congratulations to you both." said Rico...
"Ohhhh Sepia, I'm sooo happy for you...Hi Kevin."said Sirena.
"Congratulations...One more lawyer in the bunch."said Sharon Hopkins, who was an attorney herself..
"Congratulations Sepia." said Detective Tony Hopkins, who had just passed the bar himself two years ago.
"Hello Kevin, Congratulations Sepia.." said Detective Edwin "Duke Baylor.

"Hello Kevin, Congratulations Sepia...everything looks lovely." said his wife, Dr. Hazel Baylor.


Sepia had sold six homes in a new Cul De Sac development to all of these detectives when they decided they all wanted to live near each other.
Olivia Bennett-Alexander hugged Sepia for a long time, tears in her eyes..

"I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUU!! YOU'VE BEEN SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS! You were like the first friend I made, when I moved to this section of the city." said Olivia..
"OHHHH GIRL, YOU ALL WERE GOOD FRIENDS TO ME TOO! YOU SENT ME A LOT OF BUSINESS TOO....I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR THAT!" said SEPIA. Thanks to Olivia, Sepia had sold 11 houses on that one block to Olivia's friends and associates.. 


Both Olivia and Yvette's entire staff lived on this one block, where they socialized and worked together.



''Well...I'm not the only Private Investigator married to an attorney now." laughed Donnie Ray..

"No you aren't... Now if Lt. Tragg tries to snatch my license, I've got an instant hook up to go to." I laughed.

We both laughed at that.

A virtual who's who of people, Sepia and Bonita had sold houses to flooded our area... of course, Olivia's niece, Beverly West and her husband, Nelson, Bresha and Tony Billips, Jasmine and Dabnis Coley, Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques and her husband, Ray, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip " Burrows, Rockland Cambridge and his new wife, Alfreda, Beverly's mother, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, her husband, Gary, Keith Jones, his wife, Beatrice Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia- Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee and her husband, Danny Ho , all whom Sepia and Bonita had first rented apartments to and later on came back and bought houses from and our their newest home buyers, Virginia and Jetty Dukes. 

Zoey and Lemuel Anderson , who had also bought a house from Sepia and Bonita also came through...
''Wowwwww everything looks delish. Hi Ms. Sepia, Congratulations...You know if you need any help on anything.. You can call me and Auntay."said Beverly...
"One thing I can say...We all eat well don't we?" laughed her husband, Nelson...
"Hiiiiiiii Congratulations Ms. Sepia." said Bresha.
"Congratulations! " said Tony...
"Congratulations Sepia...Hi Kevin." said Jazzy...
"Thank you Jazzy...I wanted to thank your husband so much for helping me study for the bar."said Sepia,.


"Awwwww it was nothing."laughed her husband, Dabnis..
"Hello Kevin, Congratulations Sepia.." said Kayla.
"Congratulations Mrs. M." said her husband, Ray.
"Hola Kevin..Congratulations Sepia." said  Jessica.
"Congratulations Sepia.." said her husband, Chip..


"Congratulations young lady.." said ADA Rockland Cambridge..
"I'm sooo happy for you baby girl...Hi Kevin." said Alfreda,


"Hi Alfreda, Rockland..." I said.


"Hiii Kevin, Congratulations Sepiaaaaaa."said Yvette, hugging her...


"AWWWWWW THANK YOU VETTIE GIRL!" said Sepia..

"Hey Kev, you got yourself a lawyer there...welcome to the club." laughed Gary Lockwood, her husband..


"You know what they say Gary, an Investigator is an Attorney's best friend." I said and we both laughed.


"CONGRATULATIONS!" said Keith Jones
"Hiii Kevin, Congratulations Ms. Sepia." said Bee Bee.
"Hola Kevin..Congratulations Sepia." said  Sofia.
"Congratulations.." said Kahlil.
"Hiiiiii Kevin, Congratulations Sepia." said Jade Lee Ho..
"Congratulations Sepia.."said Danny Ho.
Even though I had helped send her to prison eight years ago, Virginia Shaw held no ill will toward me.. We had talked a few times when I stopped by Yvette's office, since her release and she was in a good place and doing good with a new job, working as Yvette's office manager and as a consultant at Yvette's firm.
"Hiiiiii Kevin, Congratulations Missy." said Judge Jetty Dukes, Virginia's husband..Always there for a good time.
"Hi Guys, thanks for coming out..."said Sepia..

"Heyyyyyy everybody." I said.


"Congratulations Sepia...Hiii Kevin." said Zoey Easter Anderson, an Attorney friend of Olivia's and also someone who had bought her house from Sepia and Bonita.
"Hi Kevin, Congratulations Sepia." said her husband, Lem, who I had done investigating work for,

It seemed like a lot of my friends were Attorneys or in Law enforcement.. I had lived in this section of town long before I knew any of them with a few exceptions... They had all moved here once new homes, apartments, lofts and condos went up as well as a three tiered shopping center and this part of town got a reputation as the hip place to live...

My wife and Bonita started their real estate business at just the right time... And in the process, made a whole lot of new friends..

Sepia had sold Zoey and Lem , a beautiful home just six blocks from the others...


and their sales went through the roof..  These folks weren't just clients..they were lifelong friends and associates of both of us.
"Gosh Kevin...when I first moved here..I didn't know any of these people....I had no friends except you...No degree...No job.....You let me stay with you, you financed my education from Associate Degree to Masters  to Real Estate License and now this...My Law License... I just love you more than words can say.." said Sepia..gushing and crying profusely...

"Come on now.. No tears....this is a celebration...It's your birthday....You just passed the bar...Come on now." I said..

We kissed passionately....


There was five D.J.'s spinning tonight and a lot of dancing...All of our musician friends, Reed Nelson, Downtown Rob Brown, Bone Hampton, B Flat and the whole gang were playing tonight...





It was a very special night..

Honey Brown walked over to our table with a Bottle of Champaigne..


"This is from me and Gus...Happy Birthday Girlfriend and Congratulations on your achievement." she said.


''Awwwww Thank you girl.." said Sepia , smiling..

There were other clubs in the area, Aqua Bar, Stoleys, the Mermaid Crab Tavern and we all visited them,patronized them from time to time...but everybody came to Josie's , made Josie's their last stop of the night.. Josie's was home...Josie's was warm, Josie's was where we all felt safe .


II-


It was 3:00 AM in the morning when we finally got home... 
Our daughter Kimmie was with a babysitter ,we had the house all to our selves.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm do you know what I want to do right now?" whispered Sepia..

"I hope it's the same thing I want to do.." I whispered in her ear..
"I want to make love to my husband...." she said with a smile..

''Well that's what I want to do." I said, laughing..

"Good then we are in agreement.." said Sepia..


As we began kissing and undressing right there in the living room...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you couldn't wait..."said Sepia.

"Nooooooo, I couldn't.." I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm " I moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY!" I said as we continued to kiss..

"MMMMMMMMMM SLIP MY PANTIES TO THE SIDE KEVIN!" she moaned. Her legs were shaking.

"I want em off, completely..." I said ,slipping them down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LIKE IT THE WAY YOU TAKE CONTROL OF A SITUATION!" she cooed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned loudly...

I lifted her up....entering her slowly and softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

Sepia was as she had always been...so soft, smelled so good...so moist......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD KEVIN, HUSBAND!!!!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.
I placed her on the counter top, spread her legs and entered her again...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remind me to get some hot water and some comet and scrub this counter top down tomorrow..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!! WOUUUUUUUUUU! "Sepia
screamed...Her body began to tremble something fierce, Her head began to move from side to side..
Sweat and tears ran down the sides of her face.. She was having an intense orgasm..

TWO HOURS LATER!




Sepia scooped up all of our clothing after awhile and I followed her up the stairs to our bedroom where we resumed making sweet Love
On the side of the bed...Her moving up and down on me and kissing me slowly and softly...Her body trembling...Tears streaming down her face...and she experiencing another intense orgasm...The likes she hadn't experienced before...

"OUUUUU OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! OHHHHHHHHH, OUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned..


She rode me like a surfer rides a wave, slowly and steady on top of the bed...She experienced a second intense orgasm that caused her body to tremble, and her head to move from side to side..

"OHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
KEVINNNNN!" she screamed out.. She was trembling and experiencing yet another orgasm....

"OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPHHHHH, OH MY LORD!" she moaned... Our bed was squeaking something fierce and our headboard was rattling.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried out as we began to make love in the bed...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of sensual , and sweet love making continued...




We fell asleep finally...with Sepia, resting peacefully on top of me...both of us..thoroughly satisfied...

The next morning I cooked breakfast...
An everything Omelette
Scrapple
And some hot coffee..
After Breakfast....I washed and dried the dishes...

"You know Kimmie won't be back for a couple of hours.."I said slyly..
''After all we did last night? You can't be serious!  I forget who I'm talking to... YOU ARE SERIOUS AREN'T YOU?" she sighed and laughed..
I kissed her passionately....
I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down, she stepped out of them....
I slipped her panties down.. bent her over the sink...
and entered her doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"", I hollered out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU DIRTY DOGGGGGG!!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

Friday Night had been good and Saturday Morning was turning out not to be so bad either.



III-

MONDAY MORNING!

Another day at the office for me, MORRIS COMMUNICATIONS AND INVESTIGATIONS.
My Media conglomerate, where I employed close to 300 people who oversaw my print and digital magazines and newspapers, My Podcasts and websites and my satellite music ,movie, sports and news services  and in the sub-basement.. the secret headquarters of my investigative agency, where I employed 39 vetted administrative assistants and a team of operatives supervised by my good friends and long time associates, Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson.



I did a lot of investigative work for a lot of the attorneys who were at Sepia's birthday party in Josie's and from time to time, I helped the Detectives in the Criminal Investigation Divison of the Philadelphia Police department and Robbery-Homicide. This week, a week before Christmas..I didn't have any major investigations...Little did I know..One was headed my way...A Major one.


This Monday, I was in my office, about to order out for coffee, when I got a visitor.. It was my beautiful wife, Sepia, Realtor extreme and newly minted Attorney...

''Hi ya Handsome.." she said..

She kissed me softly, slowly...




"Hey baby.. So what do you do for an encore? You runnin for President?" I asked,laughing...

"I'm done with school I'll tell you that much, Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree, Real Estate License and now Law Degree....I think that's enough schooling for a life time... I just saw being a lawyer as another way I could help our clients and the business." said Sepia..   "Reason I'm here is I'm meeting Bonita and  Bonnie Shay here today." she said with a smile.

I poured us two cups of coffee.


"Ohh? Goin Christmas Shopping?" I asked.

"I'm finished all of my Christmas Shopping...Nooo, I'm here because Bonita and I and Bonnie are going to that new hotel...to see the Aqua Dome...The world's largest aquarium....It is inside the lobby of the new hotel which is about 14 stories high and is 14 stories high, filled with all kinds of aquatic life...It's quite an attraction.."said Sepia.

"Sounds Interesting. That was designed by the Black Architect, Robert Fletcher..We are supposed to be meeting with him and interviewing him... Sean Jackson is doing a piece on him for his PODCAST. " I said.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!" said Bonita Turner-Foxworth...My wife's business partner..
"Hi Kevin... I suppose your wifey has told you about the Aqua Dome...World's largest Aquarium huh?
The designer is an old friend of my boss man... Elwood Barnes... He and his wife are in the Bahamas for Christmas... Cyclops Insurance insured the building of this structure which he designed..So Naturally as an Attorney and as an Insurance Investigator.. I should be there to see it's grand opening. and display... I invited my two friends here...My favorite realtors, who sold me and my husband our home when we both returned to Philly..." said Bonnie.


''As well as introduced you to all of us good folks. Yes she's told me about it... Actually, I've heard about it and it's architect, Mr. Robert Fletcher... I plan to interview him later this week.. A Black man, designing this and getting financing for something like that...It's history...I kinda wished I was going." I laughed. 
''It looks to be educational and fun.!"laughed Bonnie.

Bonnie and I had teamed up on many investigations... She was one of three outsiders who knew about the existence or rather the location of Morris Investigations... The other two being Sepia and Big Nasty.  Bonnie had worked with Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her staff






And Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her staff as well...







and even helped my good friends over at C.I.D. , Lt Sissy Van Buren and her detectives and FBI/ATF
SAC, Sharon Hopkins..









In addition to being an Attorney and top notch investigator herself..Bonnie's IT skills surpassed even people I had working for me.......She had been invaluable to me and my friends..

"Well, we'd better get going."said Sepia.
''See ya baby!" said Sepia, kissing me again.

"Have fun." I said,

"I'm sure we will..bye Kevin." said Bonita.
"Byeeeeeee" said Bonnie Shay as the three women left.


Sometime later, Sepia, Bonita and Bonnie stood in the lobby of the huge new hotel...


There was all kinds of food at the buffett in the lobby and a crowd of people.

"Sepia, Bonnie, Look at it!" said Bonita.
"Oh My Godd! It's beautiful." said Sepia.

"WOWWWWWW! All those fish....Ouuuuuuuu!" said  Bonnie.

The Aqua Dome was the length of the hotel...On Every floor , you could see it...and on the rooftop....this was where the fish were dropped into it..where the water was filtered and changed.. It was a masterpiece of architecture..

"Hello Mrs. Shay...Hello Ladies." said the architect who designed the Aqua Dome, Robert Fletcher...a black man.. This was surprising to my wife and Bonita and intruiging..

"Hi Robert, Robert , these are friends, Sepia Morris and Bonita Foxworth....They are also my realtors...and Mrs. Morris here just passed the bar...She's a newly minted attorney.." said Bonnie.
''Well Congratulations are in order...Nice to meet you both.." said Robert Fletcher..
"Likewise I'm sure.."said Sepia.
"This , This Aqua Dome...It's beautiful...I never saw anything like this before.." said Bonita.
"And you won't because I designed it.. I got financing for it and now they want me to build another one in Dubai...can you believe that??  And of course I want Cyclops Insurance to insure it, just like they're insuring this... I'm kinda sorry that Elwood couldn't be here.. but that's okay.. He sent three very beautiful women and I like being in a pretty woman's company...Heh heh heh!! Come On, follow me in the elevators." he said.



The four of them got on the see through ultra modern elevators..

On every floor you could see the huge aquarium, the fish and aquatic life inside of it and more.. It was beautiful...

"This is incredible." said Sepia.
"Myyyy goodness...I've never seen anything like this."said Bonita.
"Neither have I." said Bonnie.

"No You Have not...There is 1500 fish in this thing...It's 54 feet high and this one right here in your city of Brotherly Love is the largest free-standing cylindrical aquarium in the world. for now...The One I'm building in Dubai will be even larger...Sorry Ladies.." he laughed.




"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" said all three women in unison..


They got to the rooftop and looked down at the top of this huge aquarium.... it was incredible..
In the lobby, photographers were photographing it....



"My aquarium was constructed from 41 acrylic panels – 26 panels for the outside cylinder and 15 panels for the inside cylinder for the elevator – which were bonded together on site.[ AquaDom was opened in December 2003. With a diameter of about 11 m (36 ft) and a height of about  (52 ft), resting on a  (30 ft) tall foundation.

It's filled with 260,000 gallons of salt water....and like I said..1500 tropical fish of over 1000 species


Both the feeding and the cleaning of the tank were performed daily by a team of scuba divers. According to Union Invest, the owner of the building complex, the wall thickness of the outer acrylic cylinder was 22 centimeters at the bottom and 18 centimeters at the top. The water temperature was between 26 and 27 degrees Celsius. Last year, the aquarium was refurbished and upgraded, with all the water drained from the tank and the fish temporarily relocated to a breeding facility in the basement. According to the owner, seals were renewed at the base and an additional sealing level was fitted. The cylinder was repaired and polished in places. Maintenance work on the tank was carried out." said Robert Fletcher proudly...


All four of them looked down at it..
"My husband owns Morris Communications and Investigations...He's going to want to interview you Mr. Fletcher...and he needs to see this." said Sepia snapping photos with her phone.


"My Husband is going to want to see this too." said Bonita, also snapping photos.
"This is incredible, just incredible.. I'm honored that the Insurance Company I work for is insuring this whole thing.." said Bonnie..


She was also snapping photos.


A floor below them, something sinister was afoot...

A man dressed like a ninja had just rifled  a wall safe..
a silent alarm went off..

Over 3 Million dollars worth of jewelry was stolen...

He was waiting for a signal...Then he got it..


A small explosion went off..


The Aqua dome exploded...There was a huge crack in the glass..

Water and glass went flying... all 1500 fish and water crashed and flowed out into the streets, luckily no one was injured..



All 1500 fish were killed...Massive amounts of water was flowing into the surrounding streets...People in the nearby area were told to drive cautiously or stay away..

One million liters of water flowed into the streets..


"Oh My God....How could this have happened?  I'm ruined....I'm Ruined." said a visibly shaken Robert Fletcher.

"OH MY GODDDDD!" exclaimed Bonita.

"I heard some kind of explosion...This was some kind of act of sabotage.."said Bonnie Shay.
"He's insured by your insurance company... You're going to have to look into this Bonnie." said Sepia.

"I sure am...and I'm going to need help...Help only your husband can provide." said Bonnie.
"I'm sure he'll be glad to help you Bonnie." said Sepia.  "Oh My Godddd!" she added.





IV-

THE NEXT DAY-
I came with all of my operatives, all former members of the CIA, KGB and Homeland security...

'Well Bonnie Girl, we have proof, proof this was sabotage.. it was a small plastic explosive.. All that was needed to do a job like this.. and it was planted by a scuba diver.. One of the divers that feeds the fish and cleans the tank.  We've questioned and checked out all of the divers and cross checked their schedules... We cleared all of the ones on staff, this was someone else." I said.
"But who? and why?" asked Bonnie.
"I don't know.." I said.
Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide arrived on the scene..

"Hi Kevin, Bonnie...I suppose you guys are investigating for the Insurance Company huh?" he said.


"Yes, we are..." I said.. I passed him all of our notes.. "My Operatives were here early this morning..Here is our findings. We have proof, proof this was sabotage.. it was a small plastic explosive..  We found fragments...You can runn em through your lab. This was All that was needed to do a job like this.. and it was planted by a scuba diver.. One of the divers that feeds the fish and cleans the tank.  We've questioned and checked out all of the divers and cross checked their schedules... We cleared all of the ones on staff, this was someone else." I said.


"Good Work Kevin , Bonnie and thank you... that saves my guy only half of the job." he said.


"Half the job?" I said.


"Yeah half...Somebody beat the hotel safe while the explosion was happening..Stole 3 Million dollars worth of jewels. This explosion was a diversion...The minute that safe was beat..an electric alarm went off, alerting the police.. Of course, the explosion and the aftermath diverted our attention..Everybody's attention and covered whoever was behind this.. I'm thinking at least two people." said Lt. Danny Ho.

"That's what I'm thinking." I said.
"Any prints?" asked  Bonnie.
"Nope! These were Pros...I'm thinking though that this was an inside job..."said Danny.

"So do I... I take it you'll make copies of what I gave you and send my originals back?" I asked.
"Yes of course and thank you and your people for what you've already done...I hope we can share information and get to the bottom of this together." said Danny.

"Yes of course.." I said.  I could work like this with Danny, Sissy and her detectives and the Feds , FBI, ATF and DEA . 











I couldn't work at Lt. Tragg at all. He wasn't interested in my ideas. He just blew them off. The same with Bonnie.


He didn't think she had anything to add to any conversation concerning any case... Plus, he wanted all the glory to himself.. He didn't even work well with his own detectives... sissy and her detectives despised him..So did  Danny Ho. Lucky for us.. He had absolutely nothing to do with this case.


We had dinner with ronnie and Bonnie Shay at our house that night.
"It was horrible, we were standing there marveling at it and then boom, we heard the explosion and water and fish just went everywhere..." said Sepia.
"We insured him 100 percent.. We've got guys out there now, cleaning up the debris and we are going to have guys reconstructing the entire thing. It'll take time...The Hotel is fully insured too! I imagine Mr. Fletcher is just ruined emotionally said Ronald Shay, Bonnie's husband, Co-Chief counsel for Cyclops Insurance.



''Oh he was just devestated...He can't understand why anyone would do such a thing." said Bonnie.


"It was a diversion, so someone could beat the hotel safe and take that jewelry...3 million dollars worth." I said.



As we enjoyed our meals.

"Bonnie, we are going to get to the bottom of this." I said.
"No doubt!" she said.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: