Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Steaks At Eight

We all gathered in our conference room after lunch to talk..
 
"Yvette, I didn't kill Mrs. Miller, Brittany, I couldn't have....I-I loved her deeply...I was crazy about her.. She had a key a spare key to my apartment, but she wasn't supposed to be up there then, unless she came to retrieve something she had left the last time she was there."explained our new client.. Eric Montipilar, A rare comodity, A Black Billionaire , whose business had just merged with Brittant Miller's husband's business..Making them all a nice piece of change.


"Like her panties and her bra." said Ms. Yvette.

I put my head down and snickered a bit..

My wife Bee Bee nudged me...
Sofia, seeing the whole thing , smiled.
So did Kahlil....

Even Ms. Jade smiled a bit..



"Perhaps, but I was blocks away, at my favorite winery , purchasing two bottles of wine... My credit card receipt will prove as much...I was not in my building and I certainly made no plans to be with her..Her husband had come back in town from a long business trip.. We tried to be as discreet as possible." he explained.

"In the same building?  You were only two floors up!!  Your next door neighbor, Elmer Stewart says she was a constant visitor." said Ms. Yvette.


"He's a liar... We met up in Hotel Rooms most of the time....She had been to my apartment three, maybe four times...All when her husband was out of town...He was jealous... She told me he had met her in a local bar and tried to make a play for her and she had turned him down cold."said Eric.


"So him seeing her with you must have incensed him." I said.


"Especially you guys being right next door." said Kahlil..

"Yes" said Eric.

Eric remembered their last time together...The Monday before the meeting.




The truth of the matter...He was a stone throw's away from us in his apartment complex...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!..UMMMMMM"came the moans of a female..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I'M ALMOST THERE...ALMOST THERE!"came his screams..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOODNESSSSS, WOUUUUUUUUU!" came screams of pleasure.

And a knocking on the wall.

"HEY!! HEYY CUT THAT RACKET OUT IN THERE!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" came the voice..

'Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god  Brittany, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Brittany Miller...an attorney and Co-chief counsel for the company he was looking to merg with..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Eric please!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I AM LOSING MY MIND!" said Brittany...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

"AND I AM LOSING SLEEP, WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP IN THERE!! QUIET THE NOISE!!" yelled the neighbor.

She laughed...

''..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

"CUT THAT DAMN RACKET OUT YOU TWO....IT'S NINE O'CLOCK IN THE DAMN MORNING!!"came the voice from next door. "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she cooed.

The man next door's lights were blinking on and off ...

He took his shoe off and knocked on the wall...

"QUIET THE NOISE!! SHUTTTTTTTTTTTT UP IN THERE DAMN IT!!!!!" he screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABYYYYYYYYY!" she cooed..

"OHH MY GOD!!" he cried out!!

They had been going at it for the past NINE TO TEN HOURS... He was already, a half hour late for our meeting..

Her body was trembling....She was having her fourth intense orgasm...He was cumming  so hard ,he felt like he was dying..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned.






She lie on top of him.... Her bra and panties lie on the floor by the side of the bed..She glanced at the clock.

"Eric! Eric!!! You had a meeting with attorneys from McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt at 9:00 AM, it's 9:45!!" said Brittany Miller..

"It's not at the main office...it's at their satellite office. I can walk..relax...I'll call Yvette and tell her I'll be late..


Fumbling with his smartphone...

" Late? It's 9:45 Eric!" said Yvette.



"I'm sorry Yvette...I uh Overslept....Uh look...I'm like three blocks from you...I'll jump in the shower and be over as soon as I can..." said Eric Montipilar.

(Click)



"Yvette Love, I have a confession to make.. The first morning we were supposed to meet here, that Monday...I didn't over sleep...Brittany and I were making love in my apartment...I was screwing her brains out and by the time we finished...I looked at the clock and I was already 45 minutes late, that's when I called you...I jumped in the shower with every intention of coming..
"Butttttttttt. she got in the shower with me...

and , well you know how it can be...We started up again and uh I uh just cancelled the whole day...I'm sorry." said Eric.

"WOWWWW!  You really had a thing for her huh?" asked Bee Bee.



"Yes...I didn't mean to..I tried not to fall for her..I did.. I moved in that complex almost a year to the day...


Brittany came to my apartment with a Fruit Basket and said "Welcome to the neighborhood."  She told me she was a lawyer and that she was co-Chief counsel for her husband's firm...

We would meet for coffee


at different coffee shops and just talk..She seemed like a very lonely woman, like her husband neglected her, left her alone a lot.. 

At first it was all innocent..Then she began telling me that she feared he was having affairs... At first I just listened....but we began to get closer and closer and talk more often..

Her husband and one of his associates approached a Junior partner from my company about a merger around this time... He realized that I lived in the same building and they had me over for dinner.. He didn't realize I had already met his wife..

He explained that she was an Attorney and co-chief counsel to his company... We worked out the plans for the merger... He even picked McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt to handle the details, which is how I met you Yvette Love.,

At first Brittany and I would meet just to hammer out the details without him..


but too much wine led to a Hotel room...and a wild night of sex....many wild nights...that led to us both realizing that we were in love.. We were meeting to hammer out details of the merger..

and before long, I was hammering her , in the bed..."said Eric.



"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" exclaimed Sofia.
"You said you were discreet...How discreet could you be, doing that in the building you both live in..just two floors apart?" said Ms. Yvette.


"We were discreet, very discreet at first, but the more we did it, the more reckless we became and when her husband was out of town...She was in my bedroom..." sighed Eric.

"Thus your neighbor, Elmer Stewart, the only witness the police have is testifying against you...Motivated by jealousy and maybe, just maybe a little racism...Rich Black man like you, doing the Hibbity Bibbity with a beautiful blonde." said Jade.

''What else have they got Jade.?" I asked.


"Well...not a whole lot...It's a Lieutenant Tragg case after all...But they have the fact that her body was discovered in YOUR apartment..That's not good.. Her bra and panties were discovered in there....Your DNA is on them and her fingerprints are all over your place..annnd your next door neighbor swears he heard a struggle and a loud thump in the apartment.."said Jade.


"He's a liar, he's a liar...I wasn't there...."said Eric.

"Never the less, you can't stay there..It's not safe... her husband is understandably livid and has threatened to kill you... "Jade, Keith , Kahlil, accompany him to his apartment..Pack some things.., Enough for a long stay... I want you to check into a hotel..A Hotel with an indoor parking lot.. Check in under your own name, so it won't look like you're hiding and keep a low profile until this is over.." said Ms. Yvette.


"This is a Portal, we will keep you abreast of the progress of your case..on a daily basis...with this." said Bee Bee.


"This is a burner phone..You can reach us if you need to talk to us by calling this number.. It's blocked, so you don't have to worry about anybody else listening in...Don't call our business phones or our personal phones."said Sofia.

"And unless your hotel is on fire...Do not call me at 3;30 AM." said Ms. Yvette.








Me, Bee Bee, Jade, Sofia and Kahlil exploded in laughter...

Eric blushed a little bit..

Ms. Virginia smiled.  "It's okay..We all have emergencies.. I think you've used yours up for the week." she said.

That caused Ms. Yvette to laugh...



II-


We went to Eric Montipilar's apartment and got his clothes...Enough to hold him at least for two weeks..and packed it up...Kahlil, Ms. Jade and I also brought Tony Billips along.. The more the merrier.

"Thank you guys for coming with me.but I could have handled this myself." said Eric
"I know...but you have an angry husband in this building who has already threatened your life."I said..
"We only get paid with clients who are alive." said Kahlil..

Jade smiled.


"So far, so good." said Tony..." We almost out of here." said Tony.


His next door neighbor...Elmer Stewart ,The man who reported the murder, the man who was constantly banging on the wall suddenly appeared.

"WHAT'S GOIN HERE?  YOU DECIDING TO FLEE HUH? YOU MURDERING SON OF A BITCH!!!  AND WHO ARE THESE GUYS WITH YOU?" he asked.

"We are his attorneys....I am Keith Jones." I said and showed him my work I.D.
"I'm Kahlil Ahmed." said Kahlil showing him his ID.
"And I'm Tony Billips." said Tony , showing him his ID.

"I'm Jade Lee....I'm an investigator...I'll be back tomorrow...I need to talk to you." she said.



"I got nothin to say to you...I made my statement to the cops...That's all I gotta say." he said.

"I can come back here tomorrow with a court ordered Subpoena...So you can talk to her now or talk to us in court..Suit yourself." I said.


"I'll suit myself." he said and walked back into his room.


"Newsy Buzzard."scoffed Eric.

"He seems to have too much of an interest in what goes on in this apartment." said Kahlil.
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ." said Jade.



CENTER CITY-


Bee Bee and Sofia were in Center City at a shoe store..
"It was nice of Ms. Yvette giving us some time off to go shopping." said Bee Bee.
"Yes...that's one thing I miss about not being in our old building in Center City and that was shopping on our lunch break." said Sofia.
"Beatrice Evans, Sofia Garcia... I see you two or rather you four are still as close as you were in law school.. The four of you are all working at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt huh?  Nice." said Wednesday Chang.
"It's Sofia Garcia-Ahmed now , 


I'm married to Kahlil Ahmed..."said Sofia.
"And I'm Beatrice Evans-Jones now..


I'm married to Keith Jones now.."said Bee Bee.
"Why am I not surprised.. You guys married, Working at the same law firm.. everybody thought you guys were couples anyway...Nice seeing you guys...Seen anybody else from law school?" asked Wednesday.

"Every now and then we run into somebody..."said  Sofia.
"We  are certainly glad to see you, To see you are doing well." said Bee Bee.

"I do what I can... I'm engaged to be married..." said Wednesday...

"OHHHHHHHHH REALLY???I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!!" said Bee Bee.
"Nobody from law school right?" asked Sofia.
"Nah, He's an Immigration Agent, believe it or not.... Imagine that!" said Wednesday...

"Imagine that!" said Sofia.


"Wow! Imagine that!" said Bee Bee.


III-


"HOLY MACKERAL ARTIE!! YOU FIGHTIN AGAIN??? WHO PASTED YOU THIS TIME?? YOU LOOK LIKE HELL!"|said Sam Mother..


"THANK YOU SAM!!" snarled Lt. Tragg.

His lips were swollen, his cheeks were discolored...both of his eyes were swollen shut, there was cotton in one of his nostrils to stem the bleeding. He looked like hell, despite having on a neatly tailored suit, expensive shoes, a manicure, a pedicure and a fresh fragrance.

ADA's Brooke Kennedy-Marks and Natalie Tennison were also dining in Sam's..They had not only heard about the fight.. They had seen the video of the fight... Both women kept looking at him and snickering to themselves as they ate...





Lt. Tragg was aware that both women were chuckling and he suspected he was the focus of their quiet laughter...

He hadn't seen Yvette or her snot nosed youngins today , Nor had he seen Olivia and her team...or their hangers on.. He usually didn't...He figured they'd all found someplace else to eat, but damn if he knew where..

He was livid, He wanted to arrest Dabnis, but realized that was a bad idea since he had struck him first and there was witnesses...plus there was the fear he might sue the city...Things had been quiet...

As angry as he was..He figured it would be best to be pro-active....


End of a long day.... Our train pulled into our station..

''Ahh Home sweet home... We didn't have to hold you down, keep you from getting off at the wrong station." Joked Yvette to Virginia.
''Ahhh you got jokes...I know where I live." said Virginia.
"We got Eric Situated... I like it better when we don't know where the client is.. Lt. Tragg might try to subpoena us, force us to reveal his whereabouts."said Jade.
"Oh I don't think he's worried about Eric right now..he's probably got a steak on his face, trying to bring down the swelling." I said.
"He wears a pound of make up..."said Bee Bee.
"Make up won't cover up that swelling...He's going to have to wait."said Sofia.
"He looks worse than a battered housewife."said Kahlil.

''Awwwwww man, that's cold."laughed Tony Billips.




''Well we were pretty safe and secure in our building today and we are home...Let's just forget about it."said Jazzy, glad that no one had any court appointments this week.
"I'm not the least bit worried about him.. I've warned him for years that I'm not what he wanted...NOW HE KNOWS!" said Dabnis.
"I'm just glad to be home...My safe and sound and warm home."said Kayla.
"We'd be safe anyway." said her husband, Ray, who had also given Lt. Tragg a good thrashing,months ago.
"Remember when he knocked Deke's food out of his hands off the table?"said Jessica.
"Yeah and Deke knocked the stiffing out of him!  They had to take him to the hospital."said Chip.
"Damnnnnnnnn!"laughed Paris



We are all home sweet home...

Gary had finished his shower, He served his wife her Organic Orange Tea that she loved so much..
''Is your phone on it's charger?" he asked.
"It is... I'm not going to let anything destroy our groove tonight..Our client is safe and sound in a hotel, I doubt he'll be calling tonight." assured Yvette

Who was on her laptop looking at the ADA , we'd be going up against...


Wednesday Chang

Born in Taiwan....

Came to the U.S. with Parents at the age of 15.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A.- Pre Law, Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA.

J.D- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA

Received American Citizenship in 2020.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/Deleware/ Virginia/Maryland

Speaks French/Spanish/English  and Chinese fluently

Public Defender-Philadelphia.

District Attorney's Office- Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia.


She closed her laptop..

She smiled at her husband.

"I'm allllll yours ." she said...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Gary..

as Yvette gave him the kiss of life, soft and slow, devouring his lips.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VETTIE!" he moaned


as he slipped her panties down...His eyes nearly bulging out of his head as he viewed them on her..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned.


He lifted Yvette up and entered her slowly...softly... Yvette's body trembled...she found herself crying like a little girl and holding Gary for dear life..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSSSSBAND!!!!" she moaned..

"Vettie I just love you so damn much!" Gary said as he placed her  on the bathroom sink, spread her legs open and began to enter her slowly at first...

"Not as much as I love you...Not as much as I love you." she said..as she had not one, but two intense orgasms, one after the other...
She positioned herself on top of him and moved up and down on the side of the bed.. devouring his lips
,driving him to near delirium...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYY! MY GOOODNESS!" she moaned softly...
as they made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!!!!

Her phone did not ring tonight...

Gary was pleased...


"OH MY GODDDD VETTIE, THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD!" he moaned as she lie on top of him..

"You liked that? You enjoy yourself?" she asked...

"YESSSSSSSS!  YESSSSSSSssss!"he said...

He looked at the clock...It was 3:15 AM...

"Ummmmmmmmmm gooood....I'm happy." she said as she dozed off to sleep on top of him...



The next morning, Yvette and Virginia sat next to each other on the train....

"Girrrrrrrrrrl, you look like me, tired, but feeling goooooood!" said Yvette.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrl, I like this being married thing...Ouuuuuuu!" sighed Virginia.

Both women looked very satisfied...Like they'd had a very satisfying night..

I sat behind them with Bee Bee and Jade

"We need to get a subpoena together..I want to talk to that next door neighbor."I said.
"I'm surprised the prosecution hasn't subpoenaed him already..He's their only witness."said Bee Bee.
"Yeah there is something funny about that!" said Jade.
.
Sofia and Kahlil sat behind us.....
"They've rushed the preliminary hearings...I'd like to wrap this up by the holidays if possible." said Sofia.

"Good thing we've all planned on staying home for Christmas this year."said Kahlil.

"Everybody....You all are invited to Dabnis and my home this afternoon for dinner.."said Jazzy.

"A Box of  steaks was delivered to us last night by courier with a bouquet of Roses for Jazzy and a beautiful card with an apology, a written apology from Lt. Tragg, imagine that.." said Dabnis..





"WOW, HE'S REALLY LAYING ON THE SAUCE!" laughed Ray,
"He's  trying to avoid another law suit.. I think he's one lawsuit away from being fired."said Kayla laughing.
"He should have been fired a long time ago." said Jessica.
"I know right?" laughed Chip.
"Hell Let me get in a fight with him...Maybe he'll send me lobster."said Tony.


Paris and Rockland exploded with laughter...


"What Time is Dinner tonight Jazzy?" asked Yvette.

"Steaks at Eight!" laughed Jazzy.



IV-


At Eight O'Clock that afternoon, we all met at Jazzy and Dabnis's house for dinner.


They had a beautiful home and kitchen....
"Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to our humble abode.."said Jazzy.

"Make yourself comfortable."said a smiling Dabnis.


"This is so nice.. You have a beautiful home, Jazzy, Dabnis."said Yvette.
"Yes indeed..."said Gary.
"Wow..Lt. Tragg sent a box of steaks.." I said..
"That's what fear will do for you." said Bee Bee.
"Trust me, that box of steaks is far cheaper than a law suit against the Police Department and by them the City of Philadelphia would have been." said Sofia.
"I'll bet he's still shaking in his boots."said Kahlil.
"Good, he ought to be.. He grabbed Dabnis and hit him first...He hit him twice and neither time was it warranted."said Jade.
''Well Dabnis hit him back....A number of times and that was warranted." said Danny Ho.
"It sure was...That was worst than the dusting you gave him honey bunny." said Virginia.
"It sure was.. I believe I left him conscious...On the floor ,but conscious." said Jetty, who had brought three bottles of Wine.


"Ohhhh Jazzy, Dabnis, thank you for inviting us..This is soo nice."said Olivia.
"Yes it is.....It's beautiful."said Donnie Ray.
"Wow we got a Deli Tray, They got Steaks....It was all good though."said Beverly..
"I gotta get the address of his caterer.."said Nelson.
"You're serious." laughed Josie.
"Damn right.. I want the number too~~!!!!!...Either his caterer or his meat store.." laughed her husband, Paris.
Bresha laughed heartedly...
So did her husband, Tony...
"This is sooo nice, all of us enjoying Lt. Tragg's penance." said Alfreda.
"Yeah."said Rockland.

"When you first told me about this, I thought you were kidding." said Kayla.
"I'm glad you weren't.I'm starving." said her husband, Ray...
"Ummmmmmmmmm smells good."said Jessica.

"Yesssssss." said Chip.


There were thirty steaks in the box and 26 of us... Meaning Jazzy and Dabnis still had four steaks left when this was all over...




We each had a baked potato and a salad...


Alexa played smooth jazz as we all chowed down.....


Dabnis raised his glass in the middle of the meal.

"TO ARTHUR TRAGG!" he said.

The entire room erupted in loud laughter!


Halfway across the city... Lt. Tragg sat at the bar in CURLEY's Muttering to himself.


"I had to send that clown a box of thirty of the finest cut of steaks from my caterer...I had to pay for it out of my pocket and send his wife a bouquet of roses..and a written apology on a card..I did all of that and that clown could still sue the city....Ouuuuuuuuuu I could just kill him!! If I know right..they cooked off all of those steaks and all of em, Vettie, Gary and those snot nosed kids, Olivia, her big mouth niece and her husband and her entire crew and the rest of their hangers on are somewhere dining on those steaks right now and laughing at me.." he grumbled..

"It beats a lawsuit Artie.." said Curley.


"Yeah you're right." said Lt. Tragg

as he ordered another beer.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Toni said...

LMAO! Loved This...

Angie B. said...

I love all of the extra charactors you have included in both the Olivia stories and The Yvette Stories...Their worlds coincide with each other so much I can hardly tell them apart.

Sunflower said...

I love that you show healthy relationships and friendships in all of your stories..as well as the mayhem!