Friday, December 23, 2022

Restoration

"You Look tired" said My wife Sepia as I arrived at home..
I was tired...I had set up an elaborate con that hopefully would force Haversham to bring out those diamonds and sell them to who he believed was a Detroit Gangster...and once he did that... We had him... We suspected , rather, we knew he had hired the Scuba diver/Bomb Maker that blew up the Aqua Dome.. We knew he had hired the safe cracker and given him the combonation to the safe and the security codes and we knew he had had them killed once he found out we knew their identities and had a city wide manhunt for them... Unfortunately...His hired killers got themselves killed in a shootout with Bonnie and I.
The only loose end was Alexis Fletcher, the wife of Architect and creator of the Aqua Dome who he had been having an affair with...She had witnessed him with all of the now deceased players...She could tie him to all of this.. He had a contract out on her and I had her and her husband successfully hidden so he couldn't get to them.

I was tired.





"I am tired bae...Long night. Tough case.."I said..
We walked up to the bedroom....I crashed across Sepia's legs on the bed...She ran her fingers through my head....She was wearing one of my white shirts..
"I know what will make you feel better...Take your clothes off first.." she said..
I smiled..

"Now that's what I'm talking about.."I said with a smile..
"You are so nasty...We can get to that eventually...We...You and I are going to take a shower together...." she suggested....
"Doesn't sound bad.." I said.
 "It'll relax you..I figured you'd like it!"said Sepia...





We kissed passionately for a few minutes. I slipped her panties down and off...


We entered our shower......
Sepia and I took a nice hot shower, kissing each other long and softly......letting the hot soapy water just run from us.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she cooed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned.

I lifted her petite body while in the shower and entered her slowly and gently...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! YOU COULDN'T WAIT!" she exclaimed..

"NO...I COULDN'T!" I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD YOU'RE SO BIG, SO HARRRRRRD!"she cooed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRRRL!" I moaned.


After the shower, I placed Sepia on the sink and spread her legs and plowed into her...

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned louder..

"UMMMMMMMMMMM TAKE ME...TAKE ME...OUUUUUUUU!"Sepia cried out...



After the shower we both wound up on top of our bed...making sweet love....

Kissing, moving in and out....practically slobbering over each other..

She was baby soft, smelled so good, especially after the shower, when she had lotioned down..and was moist and warm inside....I was losing my mind..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hussssssssssband..."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.." was all I could manage to say....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!! YOU'RE A DAMN BEAST!! OH MY GODDDDDDDD, WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as he plowed into her...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned....

I was like a man possessed, I couldn't stop...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,OUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOG! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she screamed to the top of  her lungs ,having another orgasm!

Our bed was squeaking and moving from side to side...I had moved the bed so that the headboard would not smack against the wall...It was rattling though...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS
of this was just what the doctor ordered....
Sepia rolled over on top of me and eased herself down on my still rock hard and engorged penis...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrll.."I moaned as she moved up and down slowly,softly...

TWO TO THREE more hours followed..

It was damn near daybreak....
I couldn't believe how intensely we'd been making love.....Sepia's body began to shake...Tears flowed freely down her face and she held on to me for dear life...

I began to cum like a river....Shaking also.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned..


Sepia lie there on top of  me, Both of us were exhausted but completely satisfied...Sepia knew just what to do to make me feel better after a week like I'd had.


II-

The next morning Sepia had Coffee ready and Breakfast as well...
"Goooood Morning Husband... I would eat Breakfast with you, but I have a house to show today and a litigation with an important client...Now that I'm an in house attorney, we don't have to hire outside help all the time." she said with a smile..

I was so proud at far she'd come... Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters , Real Estate License and now a Juris Doctrate...In addition to being a  Realtor , She was a lawyer too!
She kissed me slowly and softly.....
"Gotta take Kimmie Cakes to school and then head to work...See ya...Go get the bad guys." she said.
That is what I did... I helped people who couldn't help themselves and couldn't go to the police.. I went after the bad guys!

I enjoyed my breakfast of an Omelette, Hash Browns ,sausage and coffee..





I then headed out towards work...It was an overcast day... The die was cast...


And at the Hotel..

"Any sighting of the Fletchers?" asked David Halversham...He was getting nervous.
"No and check this out.. Neither of them have used a credit or debit card to eat, to buy anything or even get gas...My guys have turned this city upside down and there is no sight of either of them.. but I got news on Pink and our potential buyer... Pink checks out...He's totally legit though he stays off the radar...No Heavy prison time...Just a few stays in county when he was younger.. Hasn't been in trouble with the law in years... His guy Sam Clemmons, recently released from Michigan City Prison in Indiana.. Back in Detroit setting up a lucrative drug business...Looking to expand into other areas...Is in Philadelphia  for a few days, looking to invest in the uh Diamond Trade..he's got a lotta cash to spend..and he's looking to make a buy..." said Brian.Hagan.



"Call Pink...Set up the meet...." said David.


"I'm on it." said Brion.



And in the sub-basement of  Morris Communications at the secret headquarters of Morris Investigations.. We saw and heard the entire thing...We had it on Video...The entire conversation...Enough to nab him for conspiracy to commit murder as well as conspiracy to distribute stolen merchandise...and we had a co-operating witness that could tie him to everything...Sabotage, Domestic Terrorism, Jewel Theft...Murder.... We had him...Now to let this string play out..

"On this alone we could turn this in and the cops could arrest him..."I said.
"But it would be nice if we got the Jewelry back... The Hotel wouldn't be liable and neither would Cyclops Insurance...who already paid a hefty fee for the clean up and the reconstruction of the Aqua Dome."said Bonnie.
''Where is our boys?" asked Kool Kat.



"They're at C.I. D. being wired.... Getting ready for the big play....Pink has already been contacted.. The meet is tonight at Ciros." I said.

"I'm glad new management took over that place and re-opened it...I loved that place." said Kool Kat.



AT C.I.D. Headquarters.

"Okay ,you guys are wired in a way they can't detect it in a pat down..."said Detective Tyriq Pile.
"They'd have to strip you Naked, which I'm certain they won't do."said Jimmy...
'A Player like Samuel Clemmons would back out before submitting to something like that." said Duke.
"Okay, so we go in.....we flash the cash...They supply the swag and we walk out...right?" said Pink.
"They'll get the whole thing on tape..." said Pakistani Sam..

"These Glasses you'll be wearing Sam, Aviator shades has a micro camera in them...We'll be able to see everything as well as hear everything.."said Carlotta.
"They're very expensive...don't drop em..."said Sirena , who knew Pakistani Sam quite well from her early days a s a detective...on Bunco squad..
"Between what we'll get tonight and what Kevin and his people have already shared with us.. You'll have a slam dunk case Lieutenant."said Hop..

"Not to mention, we have a co-operating witness.." said Lt. Danny Ho.. "Sissy ,I can't thank you enough for your unit's help and Sharon for our use of the FBI's playthings." said Danny.

"Oh don't mention it Danny...That's what we do, co-operate...That's how we make cases and catch bad guys." said Sissy.
"You'd do well to pass that along to Lieutenant Tragg...He might actually arrest a guilty person every now and then." said FBI /ATF SAC-Sharon Hopkins..
"Hey ADA Wallace..what's going on?" said Angie.
"I was upstairs attempting to talk to Robert and Alexis Fletcher about testimony, but uh they seem to be uh ruh pre-occupied.. In fact they've been at it ever since they came here...They REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER!" he said.

Everybody Laughed..
"Alexis baby, I love you.." said Robert..
"Robert, I love you too!.." she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" He moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROBERT!" she said..
He slipped her panties down and rubbed her butt softly.....moaning the entire time..while she stroked him softly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cooed softly in his ear.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ROBERT!" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned...


He once again had her hoist into the air and was thrusting away into her.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE ALL UP INTO THIS...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, experiencing an intense orgasm that had her body trembling....
He spread her legs on the bathroom sink and entered her slowly and softly, sending a wave of orgasmic fury throughout her body.... Her body trembling something crazy...tears and sweat running down her face and her head turning from side to side....
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.. as they sat on the side of the  bed and she moved up and down on him, continuing to kiss him passionately....
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He moaned louder..

"UMMMMMMMMMMM TAKE ME...TAKE ME...OUUUUUUUU!"

The Bed began to squeak out of control.....the headboard began to slam against the wall....

For The Next NINE TO TEN HOURS they made sweet ,sweet love, Alexis experienced several orgasms..

The bed squeaking out of control and their moans and cries of joy could be heard in the hallway...

"Oh My goodness." said Sissy, standing outside their door.. "Those two have been non -stop.. They didn't come out for breakfast....I attempted to bring lunch up to them and they were stilll going at it..
I left the trays outside their door.. I guess they did stop to eat...The trays are gone.."said Sissy with a wry smile.

''See What I  mean? You'd think they'd come up for air huh?" asked ADA Keith Wallace, smiling himself.



III-

At The Hotel...
The Finished Aquadome had crowds mesmerized...
"Look at that, that, that oversized Fishbowl..I hate it! " snarled an annoyed David Haversham..
"Forget about it... It's go time...Pink just called me... They're at Ciros..."said Brion...


The 2023 Lincoln Navigator pulled up in front of the Hotel and the two men took off , headed for a meet at Ciros.,


Ciros Bar.....

Kool Kat, Bonnie  and I sat in the back, out of the way..

"I used to love this place... I must say, it looks great...Smells great too ,like incense..." said Kool Kat.
"I heard that the owners of Aqua Bar bought this place...Fathead Newton's cousin, Chick used to own it.. It closed once he went to Federal Prison for Tax Evasion."said Bonnie.

"He's out now...I don't know what he's doing, but he has nothing to do with this place..  It's a pretty classy joint.." I said.

Pink looked at his watch..

"He's late!" he said ,grimacing..
"Think he got spooked." asked Pakistani Sam as more drinks arrived.



"He'll be here...He wants to move those rocks in the worst way...He's been putting out feelers for awhile through the underground for a buyer... "Oh look...here they come now!" said Pink...

"Hello Mr. Pink, Mr. Clemmons.. Sorry we are late...Traffic was murder..."said Brian Hagen
"This is Mr. Haversham.." he added..

"Charmed to meet you gentlemen... My price for these very exclusive diamonds are 3 Million...no more and certainly no less...That is the deal..Take it or leave it." said David Haversham..


"I take it.. you have the diamonds on hand...I have the money..." said Pakistani Sam..



His no nonsense assistant sitting with him and Pink..





The crowd in Ciros was paying little to no attention to the three men sitting in a booth in the back..

But Kool Kat, Bonnie and I were paying very close attention.

"They sure are talking a lot." I said.
"They are feeling each other out...Pakistani Sam can't seem too easy , He has to play the role of the straight up gangster and he knows how to play that role..If I know right...He's got em eating out of his hand." said Kool Kat..
Bonnie Smiled, but said nothing..She hoped they didn't notice us , sitting in a booth across the bar, drinking..



"Here is the cash...It's in stacks.. Three Milli... Count it!" said Pakistani Sam.. He hoped they didn't try to spend this "Buy money tonight." It was actually counterfeit money taken from the Federal Evidence  room and used for this occasion. The old con man sold this the same way he had sold his marks back when he was working the streets.

He passed the briefcase to Brion Hagen...Hagen was an ex-cop, turned Private Investigator, who didn't mind working for someone on the wrong side of the law.
Hagen counted it all and used his calculater.. He smiled.

"It's all there." he said.
"Now...The stones?" said Sammy..


"Let's walk outside gentlemen...The Parking Lot...They're in our car.."said Brian.








The men , Brian Hagan, David Haversham, Sammy's Assistant, Sammy and Pink all headed to the parking lot.

"Okay, they're on the move and so are we" I said.
"Let's Go!" said Bonnie, who was very excited.
"Let's get it guys." said Kool Kat..



IV-

They walked out to the parking lot...
They opened the trunk of the 2023Lincoln Navigator
''Sweet Ride."said Pakistani Sam.


"Yeah, I gotta get me one of these." said his assistant. It was the first time anyone had heard him speak.
"With the money we made tonight...We'll be able to get a few of em." said Pink.
"Here are the Diamonds Gentlemen. Pink we'll contact you tomorrow about picking up your end in the deal for putting this together." said Brian Hagan.

He passed them a briefcase filled to the brim with Diamonds..
"Pleasure doing business with you." said Pakistani Sam.

"I trust you can get this out of the city safely.." asked Dave Haversham..
"Oh no doubt...I've rented a car...We plan to drive right out of here tonight...We aren't wasting any time.." said Pakistani Sammy.


"Good, Good.. Come on Brian, let's get out of here.. Nice doing business with you." said David Haversham, who was now three million dollars richer and finally rid of those diamonds.


They pulled off..



"Thank You guys.."said Lt. Danny Ho.




Holding the briefcase filled with Diamonds..

"I got my diamonds back and this case is all but wrapped.. Kevin, Bonnie, Mr. Jones, Pink and Sammy, I couldn't have done this without you...Thank you all.. Mr. Pink and Pakistani Sammy, there is a 125K reward on hand for you two..."said  Danny Ho.
"I'm glad we were able to help.." I said.
"My employers at the Insurance Company are going to be ecstatic..."said Bonnie.
''Alls well that ends well." said Kool Kat.
"DAMN KEVIN, YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT MONEY IN A GUY'S POCKET!" said a very happy Pink.
"DAMN STRAIGHT!" said a happy Pakistani Sam...


"What about those guys?" said The "Assistant" ,who was actually Detective Barry Simmons of Robbery-Homicide.


"I called Sissy, They'll be in custody before you get home Detective." said a smiling Danny Ho.


Within the next hour..

Brian Hagen found himself arrested and surrounded by Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile, James Barlow, Sirena Pile and Tony Hopkins, backed up by a Tactical Squad... He was completely surprised..







And David Haversham 

 found himself arrested and surrounded by Lt. Sissy Van Buren, and Detectives Angie Belton and Edwin "Duke " Baylor.




ADA Keith Wallace was there to greet him..

"I've been waiting a lonnnng time to meet you Mr. Haversham." he said.



"You guys got nothin....Nothin!" snarled David Haversham...


"Ohhh that's where you're wrong...We've got you on tape talking about murders, Diamonds and what not and selling those diamonds to cops and informants...oh and we've got an eyewitness who places you with all of the players...But by the time she testifies...The jury will have heard and seen enough...It's tank time for you stupid!" said ADA Keith Wallace.



EPILOUGE-


His Henchman, Brian Hagen, a Private Investigator by trade, lost his license and was sentenced to 7 years for conspiracy...


David Haversham was convicted of Conspiracy to Commit Domestic Terrorism, Conspiracy to Commit
Robbery and two counts of First Degree Murder as well as four additional counts of murder and sentenced to Life.

He couldn't deal with possibly spending the rest of his life behind bars..


He was found hanging in his cell on the day he was to be transferred to State Prison.


THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE-


Visitors to the Hotel were treated to a beautiful buffet featuring all kinds of food.......

"Thank You all for coming to the restoration ceremony for the reconstruction of the Aquadome..This means a lot to me.. I will be building an even bigger one in Dubai... My wife and I plan to go there in February... Thank You Kevin Morris, Mrs. Bonnie Shay and Lt. Danny Ho for getting to the bottom of this and saving my bacon...Heh Heh Heh...Everybody enjoy...enjoy the food and travel on the elevator..See the entire Aquadome experience." said Robert Fletcher..
"Thank you Kevin, thank you so much for helping me, for helping us.." said his wife Alexis..
"Don't mention it...That's what I do, Help people." I said.
"You certainly helped me, my career, I love you boo." said Sepia.
"Not as much as I love you." I said.
"Awwww" she said and rewarded me with a slow and soft kiss...

"Get a room you two."laughed Bonita.
"We are right here in this hotel...They ought to let him have a room for free." laughed Robert Foxworth.
"This thing is enormus...WOWWWWWWW!" said Bonnie, looking at the size of the Aqua dome and all of the fish inside..
"I can't imagine something like this.. I'm glad I got to see it." said Ronnie.
"WOWWWWWWWWW LOOK AT THIS THING CHELSEA!" exclaimed Kool Kat to his wife.
"It's huge..." said Chelsea.
"It is...It reminds me of something ELSE that's huge." said Olivia Bennett-Alexander, rubbing her husband's crotch area softly and laughing..
Donnie Ray smiled sheepishly and put his arms around his wife's waist, hugging her gently..
"Nelson look at that...isn't that something?" said Beverly to her husband.
"Let's get on the elevator and look at the whole thing." said Nelson.
"Yeah, whewwwwww  the money it must have taken to build this.." said Josie..
"Not to mention get all of those fish." said Paris.
"They probably feel like they're in the ocean.."said Bresha.
"Hell they are in the Ocean...Look at that huge tank."said her husband, Tony.
"This is incredible...We've got to stay at this hotel one night husband." said Alfreda.
"For you Freda, Anything." said Rockland, who worshipped the ground his new wife walked on..
"Oh Gary , we've got to stay here one night..."said Yvette.
"Yeah, maybe one night this summer ." said her husband, Gary Lockwood.
"Let's get on the elevator and veiw this whole thing."said Keith Jones..
"Yeah....Wowwww." said Bee Bee.
"Aye Mios Dios...Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha and Tony are going let's follow them."said Sofia.
''Let's get on the elevator behind theirs."said Kahlil.
"This is sooooooo nice...The food is good and the Aqua Dome is something else.."said Jade.
"It's got re-inforced concrete and glass to avoid what happened before.."said Danny..
"That thing is huge...WOWWWW, Jetty we have to spend the night in this hotel sometime this summer."said Alfreda.
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm that would be nice.." remarked her husband, putting his arms around her waist and hugging her.



"Look everybody's headed to the elevators...Let's follow them..."said Jazzy..
"Yeah, there may be room on the one, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil are on." said Dabnis.
"That's a good idea...let's get on the elevator, see this whole thing."said Kayla.
"Yeah....sounds like fun.." said Ray..
It is Huge papi...It reminds me of something ELSE that's huge." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrowsa, rubbing her husband's crotch area softly and laughing. "Aye Mios Dios..." she exclaimed.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned her husband Chip as she led him by the hand into the elevator with the others..
"This is sooo nice, Soo glad We got to come to this." said Zoey..
"Yes...it pays to have a former client who not only has her own law firm, but owns a bus company too that transported us all here."laughed Lem, munching on some fried chicken.

I looked out over the crowd and I saw Sissy and her detectives, they had come out also...

"This is so nice, Look at that thing..Isn't it something?" said Sissy marveling at the Aquadome's size.
"It is impressive...I couldn't have imagined such a structure." said her husband, Eddie C.
"This is gorgeous...We've got to stay here at least one night papi." said Carlotta.
"For you, anything."said her husband, ADA Keith Wallace.
"How could anybody have wanted to destroy this?" asked Tyriq..
"Greed and Just plain mean ness."said his wife Sirena.
"He'll have the rest of his life to think about it.." said Jimmy...
"Yes...I'm glad we got him...With Kevin and Bonnie's help..."said Angie.
"Hey Babe, what do you think about staying here a night huh?" asked Hop to his wife, Sharon..
"I'd love it." said Shatron...
"It's beautiful" said Duke.
"It's Gorgeous..Look at all of the Fish.." said Hazel..

Eventually, Everybody took the elevator to the top and gazed at it....
All but four of us...Sepia and I found an empty room off to the side and kissed and made out like two horny teenagers..



.Likewise , Robert and Alexis,did the same thing in another room off to the side.







AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!


No comments: