Saturday, June 20, 2009

Language Of Your Heart


He'll Never know you
El nuncia le va a conocer
the way that I know you
como yo le conozco
He'll never care
Nuncia le va a querer
like I do..
como yo te quiero
but why am I .....
No seb porque le digo
telling you what you already know?
lo que tu' ya sabes?
I feel like I'm speaking
Siento que le estoy hablando
two languages to you..
"en dos idiomas"/

Listen to the language of your heart
and you'll never be lonely
it'll lead you to my arms
arms that long to hold you and you only./

He only comes around when he's in need
El solo te busca cuando necsita algo
but where is the boy when you need something also.
peso adonde esta el cuando tu necesitas algo
why am I asking you questions that you know the answer to?
Por que le pregunta cosas a las que tu' ya tienes respuestas?
I feel like I'm speaking two languages to you...
siento que le estoy hablando en dos idiomas./

Listen to the language of your heart
and you'll never be lonely
it'll lead you to these arms
arms that long to hold you and you
only./


(Spanish translation by Wendy Vargas Mora, everything else written by Keith)

11 comments:

Scorned Woman said...

That was awesome Keith!

Toni said...

Wow,Can't believe I didn't see this yesterday..This is beautiful.

Brenda said...

So beautiful and romantic!

Cheryl said...

This is awesome Keith!

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful and romantic poem.
Always nice for a change of pace.

Sunflower said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

Halo said...

I loved this...And the spanish translation made it even more romantic!

Vanessa said...

Me likey! Me Likey!

Anonymous said...

This made me slide my panties and bra right off!

Angie B. said...

Nicely done..I like the little spanish translation thing you added.

Anonymous said...

The Spanish translation was different, and it worked really well. Loved it.