Saturday, November 25, 2017

Moving Day

"Why Do women have so much stuff?" I asked out loud as my buddy and fellow Attorney, Khalid Ahmed

 and I,

Attorney Keith Jones unloaded  boxes from a Moving Van...
That was parked in front of the Apartment Complex I called my own for about six months now...

"It's a woman thing man, just what they do.." laughed Khalil....Whose own Apartment was a floor above mine....I remembered when we both moved in....All of our worldly belongings had been brought in one van....

This van was fellow Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evan's stuff.....


We had moved her room-mate...Attorney Sofia Garcia's things in yesterday...
They were a floor below me...Which was good...I loved them both like sisters...and in law school we were all in the same dormitory....but I wanted and needed my privacy.....

The Guy I spoke to, Clerow, who I had been paying my rent checks too Was helping us also...He smiled a toothy grin....He knew what I was talking about....His assistant, Owen Todd was helping us also...They had about five guys with them...\

"You guys should be glad there is a service elevator and we don't have to haul this stuff up steps..." said one of the guys...

Clerow and Owen Todd were two of the four people who owned this apartment complex...Their other two Associates, Mrs. Sepia Morris
and Mrs. Bonita Foxworth
were very nice....Nice to look at too!  They were up in the apartment with Sofia and Bee Bee..
 "Thank you so much for finding us this place...It's soooooooo nice..." said Sofia..
"Oh Yesss...It's better than I ever imagined...And just blocks from that double shopping center and that club Josies.....And just across the walk from Aqua Bar...where we've been hanging out..."said Bee Bee..
Their Apartment was nice...Very nice as were all the units....
Mrs. Morris was there with her daughter, Kimberly and her husband...A man named Kevin Morris...He owned Morris Communications and Investigations....We all got our music and movie streaming from his company....as well as subscriptions to his digital magazines and web sites..and it was said he was one of the best investigators money could buy....As Attorneys, we would more than likely be needing his services.....

He was there too ,helping out...
''Bee Bee, you're so organized..You girls have gotten everything in place....I'm impressed."said Sepia..

"We want to be able to relax right away if need be.."said Sofia...
"I need you guys to come over my place and organize things." said Bonita...

I handed Clerow two rent checks and some extra cash...

"Here Mr. Clerow, thanks for not kicking me out....I just got paid..."I said.

He smiled..

"That's okay...I knew you were good for it..." he said..

"Nice Digs you guys got here.." said Khalil...

 "Ohhh thank you Khalil." said Bee Bee...
"Thank you baby."said Sofia..
"Yes.... Not bad...Not badd..."I added...

''So..Keith, you're upstairs huh?" asked Bee Bee..
"A floor and a door over.."I said and smiled..
"And I'm a floor above his....but you know that Sofia.."said Khalil..

"Yessssssssss.." said Sofia..

She and Khalil had been hanging out a lot...She'd been over here....They both had been working together on several cases...Six that they had won and three they had lost...All involved Immigration...
Our Handler, Attorney Yvette Jones had been quite impressed with the both of them....

I had had six cases too..All criminal cases....I started out like gangbusters and won all six...Then lost the last one..One in which I was second chair to Yvette....I took it very hard...She surprisingly did not..

"You can't win em all....And when you don't win...You take stock of what went wrong...you weigh in your mistakes, variables that were beyond your control and you do better...I'm already preparing an appeal...Like I said, watch and learn.." she had said and smiled...

I got paid...We all did...I paid my rent ,which was two months in arrears and my utilities....I had just enough to fill my car up and eat lunch until Wednesday....
''Sorry I don't have anything to offer you good people...Perhaps in a week or two We'll have a housewarming party and you guys can come back.."said Bee Bee..
"Aww that's so sweet....I'll definitely come back..."said Bonita..

"Kevin and I will come back too...We'll get a babysitter for sweetie pie here.."laughed Sepia..

''Awwww, she's cute..." laughed Bee Bee...

"You guys are all new to the neighborhood...You know about the two shopping centers...and there is Josie's......They have live Music Tuesday through Thursday and five d.j.'s on the weekends..."said Kevin...

"They seem like an Aqua Bar crowd.."laughed Owen Todd..

"Oh we party at Josies as well as Aqua Bar..."I said...

"There's A church not to far from here that most of us go to and a playground and basketball court and Hair salon and Barbershop and lots of other places..."said Sepia..

"When I first moved around here...None of this was here...but in the past ten years this neighborhood has come up..."I said..
"We feel at home already..."said Khalil....

II-
After everyone had gone....I found myself alone with Bee Bee....It felt funny...I knew ..I've known since Senior year that she's had a kind of crush on me and she is sexy...but I've always looked at her as like a sister...Never a lover...

I felt funny being alone with her...

"Sooooooooooooo...here I am....new apartment....and we are all still together.." she said..

"Yeah...You'd think that uh you'd be tired of me by now..of all of us...We lived in the same dorm...Graduated together....Passed the bar together....and now we working at the same firm....Did you think it would be like that?" I asked.

"Honestly? No...I figured we'd wind up like most people ,graduating, going our separate ways and maybe meeting up in court one day some years from now..Sofia had originally planned to go to Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic and practice law and I had an offer from a firm in Atlanta...One in D.C. too.."said Bee Bee...

''So why did you stay? I know why Sofia stayed..Why did you stay Bee Bee?" I asked.

"I don't know....we got this great opportunity....and I thought I'd be a fool to pass it up....Plus it pays...Right away...and pays well.." she added and joked..

"It does....Same reason I took it...Unlike you two...I didn't have any offers...I thought I was gonna wind up in the Public Defender's office....I got this offer and I jumped at it..."I said..

"Me too"said Bee Bee...

We were silent for a moment.....We stared in each others eyes and then we kissed passionately...

I don't know where that came from..We just did....She had butter soft lips...and her nice sized breasts rubbed up against me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm , your lips are so soft..." I said in between kisses..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, so are yours..." she moaned...

I opened her top and stared at her breasts.....and began kissing her some more..

"You're fresh Keith." she whispered in between more sloppy, wet kisses that seemed to come from out of nowhere...


We kissed like that for about FIFTEEN MINUTES, then we stopped....both of us breathing heavy and staring at each other...

''WOWWWW!!  Wow! Keith, that was nice.." she said..She was swooning...

"Uh er...ahhhh, yeah it was......I'm sorry...I uh, I didn't mean to uh do that....We good aint we?" I said..
I was fully aroused.....I don't know if she was aware of that or not....I walked over to the sink and stood behind it...

''Yeah...We good...I mean it was ..It was nothing...Just a kiss...We been friends for like forever...You're like my brother.." said Bee Bee...

"Brothers don't kiss their sisters like that, Mannnn"..I said aloud...

"I know..."said Bebe, breathing heavy...
Before we knew it...we were kissing again, passionately....
Bee Bee broke our embrace....

''We'd uh better stop this.." she said, closing her top...

"Yeah...we should.." I said ,straightening my clothes.....

.Much as I was focused on getting between the sheets with Yvette Jones....Bee Bee was going to be in my dreams for a while...WOW! I thought...
"Yeah,Yeah...You're my sis...You and Sofia...."I said... I looked at my watch....

"Ouuu..I uh have some place to uh be...Uh Congratulations on the new spot...When I get paid next....I'll buy you a plant..."I said.

''A plant???...How bout you buy a sister a bottle of wine?"said Bee Bee....
"Yeah...that's a bet....I'll see you at work baby!"I said and left.....

"Okay!" she said and stared at me sensually....

Sofia was nowhere around....I had thoughts of staying...Bee Bee did look good in that black skirt and that black and red lace bra....but I couldn't...It was best if I just left...before we both did something we might regret...

That kiss had been something else...Bee Bee knew how to kiss a man...I was sweating and surprisingly as erect as a tent...

That couldn't happen again!

III-





I drove across town to the Loft of Yvette Jones...

I rang her doorbell....I could hear Jill Scott playing softly....

She came to the door in a purple bra and matching panties..... My eyes nearly popped out of my head....Lawd...I thought...She was shocked!!!

"Keith!  What are you doing here?" she asked and closed the door...

"Wait a minute..Don't go...let me put my clothes on..." she said....

She came back to the door with her dress on...

She looked around and then let me in....

"I'm sorry...I wasn't expecting anybody....You caught me off guard!" she said..

"It's cool, believe me...it's cool.."I said and smiled salaciously...

God, she had nice legs and a nice shapely body to boot and nice full lips ....She gave me the serious side eye!

''What are you doing here? This is definitely after hours and it's a Friday Night..." she said, snapping me out of my self induced lustful coma...

''What are you uh doing here, uh alone?" I asked.

''Excuse you? Maybe I wanted to chill out after a long week...Something, YOU should be doing....Somewhere else?" she added.

"I-I-I uh remember you saying a few days ago that you were working on an appeal for the Asemble case...and I came over to work on it with you.."I said..

"On a Friday Night? You always bring a bottle of wine with you when you work on an appeal?" she asked...

Giving me the side eye...

''Well uh no...I haven't had to write any appeals...And uh you're the only one I've worked second chair with..." I said..
She smiled...

"Ahhh yes...My hot shot Attorney....Won every case except the one he worked on with me....I'm going to match you with Bee Bee next time..."she joked..

"Bee Bee is doing just fine, she doesn't need me to jinx her....I just helped her move into her new apartment with Sofia this afternoon...It's been a two day thing...We finally finished.."I said.

''They live a floor below you...and Khalil lives a floor over you...You guys can't get enough of each other...Attended law school together, graduated the same day, passed the bar the same day and now the four of you not only work together, but you live together...My goodness...That's a lot of togetherness...I'm surprised you guys aren't dating each other...I already think something is going on between Sofia and Khalil...They've been working a lot of cases together...and I think Bee Bee likes you.." she laughed...

"Nahhhh, Bee Bee's my sister...."I said..

''Okayyyyyy...She's your sister....If you say so..."laughed Yvette...

"You don't believe anything I say do you?" I asked.

"Right now? No Not much!" she said.

"It's Friday Night...You were here listening to Jill Scott...."I said.

"In My Bra and Panties!! As you no doubt have seen!.....Now you've seen way more of me than you should have.....If you don't mind...I'd like to continue listening to Jill Scott ...ALONE!" she said.

''Were you uhhh expecting company?" I asked.
''Not really....I certainly wasn't expecting you." she said.
I grabbed two glasses and began to pour...





"Well I am here now...and it would be a shame to let this wine go to waste..." I said...and passed her a glass...

"Ummmmmmmmm this is good....You have good tastes Keith....I like this..."she said..

I sat down and finished my glass of wine...

"Okayyyyyyyyyyy, thank you for the wine...And thank you for coming to see me....I'll see you on Monday okay?" said Yvette..

"You're putting me out?" I laughed...

"YESSSSSS!  I want to relax...ALONE!! See you Monday Keith.." she said...Laughing...
I walked out....I was in un chartered territory here..She was kind of out of my league , but I was never one to turn down a challenge....I'd get next to her eventually I thought..

Yeah, eventually.




6 comments:

Toni said...

I like these guys....This is the second installment with these young lawyers....Can't wait to see a full five part full length storyline with them!

Keith said...

It's coming...Next Month!

Angie B. said...

You have a nice love triangle building here...I like it..It's exciting.

Swaggie said...

Who comes to the door in their Bra and Panties? And Aren't expecting anybody? Come on now!!

Sunflower said...

I really like this new series you're about to start! I like how you are leading us into to them.

Tate 2 said...

Damn, I'm rootin for the brother to get busy with both Bee Bee and Yvette Jones...Damn! Keith you put some fine ass women in your stories...