Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Middle Grounds

When I woke up the next morning...I saw a bright sun rising over the horizon.....I also noticed that my wife ,Olivia was not in bed...

I walked into the living room and found her staring out the window...
I put my arms around her and held her tight....She hugged me and smiled warmly while laying her head into my chest...

"Gooood morning husband!" she said seductively....
"You know....as a detective there have been times I've followed my gut and this is one of those times.." I said as we both stared at the sunrise...

Olivia was silent for a minute...
''And what does your gut tell you?" she asked quietly..
"That as bad as this case looks...It's winnable....I don't believe this guy is a rapist....A pervert who sends photos of his penis to women and who has them send photos to him of them in their undies..yes indeed... I believe he is still doing that....but I don't see him as violent or aggressive...That's not him...He didn't do this..."I said.

"I sure hope not..." said Olivia..

"I was at police headquarters and I got some photos of three recently paroled sex offenders that live in the general area...including one who resembles our former State's Attorney a lot...It almost fooled me...His name is Glover...Henry Glover....He lives a block from that playground and hangs around that playground...The police have shooed him away three times..."I said..

''Find out where he was on the day of the rape...Show his photo to the young lady..."said Olivia...

"I plan to.." I said...

Olivia ran her hands down my pajama bottoms...

She smiled sheepishly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....my goodness Donnie Ray...you wake up like this...Are you ever not hard?" she asked..

''When you're not around." I said.
Olivia smiled...

Soon we were kissing.....Kissing passionately by the window......She was wearing a lace and sheer slip that I could see right through...that came to the top of her thighs...

.I slowly slipped her panties down and and continued squeezing her breasts gently and kissing her neck..

"Ummmmmm, this feels so good..."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...We have a lot to do today and I ouuuuuuuuuuuu, I do have a court appointment this..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.....morning....Oh My Godddd!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....boy ,you are showing off!!" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" was all I could manage to muster...I was feeling so good.

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..HUSBAND!!!!You are sooooo badddd! Ouuuuuuuuu!" she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....

I had her bent her over the table and was stroking her from behind at this point, slowly...She was pounding her hands on the table...and turning her head from side to side..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph.."I moaned..

"Oh my godddddddddd!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed...

The window was open...I could feel a soft fall breeze blow across my back from the open window...

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...Ohhhh Donnie Ray.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooo gooood...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boy...Just stop showing off ...ouuuuuuuu..""she moaned as we continued to make love standing up....

TWO HOURS SEEMED TO SLIP BY IDLY!...

I was feeling so good...Olivia had tears streaming down her face...mixed with sweat....She was trembling....Her left leg was shaking...I was close to exploding....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...this is beyond goood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Yessss...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it is..."
I moaned as we continued....

Olivia was having an intense orgasm...

She whispered in my ears....

''It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, It's alright....Just hold on...Stay with mama.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I'm heree....I'm hereeee...oh lawd...I AM HERE! Ouuuuuuu!" she whispered...Her legs shaking....

 Olivia had tears flowing down her face and was holding on to me for sheer life...

I came so hard....I felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from me...I was a little afraid I might be dying...
Olivia rested her head in my chest....She whispered...

''We got to get showered and dressed baby..."
''Ummmmm, I know..." I said softly...
I kissed Olivia softly for a few minutes...
"Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....We keep this up , we aren't going to get any work done todayyyyy!" said Olivia in a sing songy voice!

II-
"Sorry I'm late Josie." said Olivia as she met Josie in front of our office and they got in Olivia's car...
''I just got here myself...I totally understand.." said Josie, with a knowing smile.


Olivia and Josie took Oscar Meyerson to see Dr. Goggins...

He was quite talkative...To Josie...

He asked her about being a Para-Legal....Asked her if she might consider being an attorney one day...

He mostly checked out her cleavage...

He told her about how he mentored Olivia and Beverly when they had just passed the bar....and offered to mentor her.....

"Mrs. A. and Beverly are mentoring me.." she said politely...

He smiled..

''You couldn't ask for two better mentors than those two ." he added.
Dr. Goggins was glad to see Olivia....

"I see you brought your para legal with you today Liv....How's Beverly?" she asked.

''She's with my husband...Tracking down more information for our present case..."said Olivia..

''Well let's get started...said Dr. Goggins...."

Oscar gave her a semen sample, blood sample, urine sample and saliva sample...She had enough DNA to make a positive result.....

"Now I will need a sample of the DNA from the semen in the young ladies's panties and the skin samples underneath her fingernails to make a comparison..." she said.

''We are on our way to the Medical Examiner's Office now.." said Olivia..

On the Way to Hazel's office ,Olivia looked at Josie and asked her...

''Do you know why I'm doing this? Sharing DNA with my own private Doctor and with Hazel?" she asked.
''Yes...It bolsters your case if both your doctor and Hazel, who basically works for the Prosecution can come to the same conclusion.."said Josie..
Olivia smiled...

"Good Girl...you're absolutely right..." she said, smiling like a proud mother...She remembered when she used to do the same thing with her niece, Beverly...

When she was a young Attorney, just starting out.

Oscar Meyerson was equally enthralled with Dr. Hazel Baylor....He watched her walk around the room...checking out her cleavage and her every curve...He was all smiles whenever she talked..

"Liv, here is copies of the DNA from the panties and from under her fingernails...."said Hazel....

"Thank you Hazel... Here is a Semen Sample, Urine Sample, Saliva sample and Blood Sample.." said Olivia..

"This is more than I need." she smiled..

Oscar Meyerson smiled too...

''Always willing to help when needed " he said..
Hazel looked a little uneasy...


Olivia and Josie just shrugged their shoulders...

III-
Meanwhile..Beverly and I were visiting FBI Deputy Special Agent in charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins.

"You know, if you keep asking for these favors Mr. Donnie Ray...You're going to turn me into an alcoholic..." joked Sharon...

Beverly laughed....

''Wouldn't want to do that....You're no good to me drunk? Treat your husband and some of your friends.." I said joking about the line of credit I gave her in Josies and Aqua Bar after her last favor..

The FBI had the kind of equipment that could do things I couldn't do.... Sharon hacked into the Bodega near the playground's store camera system and got me video feed from the day of the rape..

"Okay look....There is the young lady......Damnnnnnnnnnn those running shorts are mighty short and tight.." said Beverly....

''We are so wrong Bev, but look at that top...You can see straight through it...And look at the dogs...That's like three guys who broke their necks to look at her a second time.."said Sharon.

''And that guy is with his wife..."said Beverly in disgust...

"Okay look....There is our boy, States Attorney Meyerson..."I said..

"He's practically drooling, the horndog..."said Beverly.....

"They talk...looks like they exchange pleasentries..." said Sharon.

 "Looks like they exchanged numbers!!! She never mentioned that..." said Beverly...

"Hold up...Who is that in the background??  Run that back a few frames and freeze it." I said.
''WOW! He looks like States Attorney Meyerson, same build....a little heavier...and he could use a shave..Let's put him through facial recognition.." said Sharon...

"You don't have to....I know who he is..His name is Glover....Henry Glover...I got a copy of his rap sheet....Three arrests ,no conviction for exposing himself....

One conviction for sexual assault , five year bid in the state pen..recently released....He lives on the other side of that playground..."I said.

"Well you have another suspect....because....Meyerson left first and we have him on the street cam running past the playground down that trail....."said Sharon...

"He was telling the truth...


He never went in the playground..."said Beverly...

"But there is your girl running into the playground..She was taking the shortcut....

and there is Glover running in the playground just minutes later!!" said Sharon...


I looked at Beverly...

''Enough for reasonable doubt?" I asked.
"Oh Yeah...."said Beverly....
"I have a credit card receipt from Meyerson....He bought a doughnut and a cup of coffee from the bakery just blocks away....Which would make that about five minutes after the assault...I doubt if someone raped a woman, then went and had coffee and a doughnut minutes later..."I said.

"What are you going to do?" asked Sharon...


"I'm taking my findings to Sex Crimes....I mean Special Victims Unit." I said...

"Come on D.R.  Auntay will want to know this.."said Beverly....

IV-
And in his office downtown...

ADA Rockland Cambridge was kissing Beverly's mother Alfreda passionately....and trying to unbutton her tight jeans...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alfreda..." he moaned...

"I know baby,I knowwwwwwwwwwwww....but we can't do it in here....This is your office,.." she giggled...

''So what? my door is locked and I told my assistant to hold all of my calls.." said Rockland..

"You are too horny for your own good...You always want it..." she laughed..

Rockland eased her tight jeans down and she stepped out of them....He took her white blouse off and her jacket.....
''You are just determined to do this aren't you?" she asked..

He said nothing he eased her panties down ...She hastily unzipped his trousers down and allowed them to drop down around his ankles and he eased her down on his huge couch, and laid her on it ever so softly and slowly gently entered her...

''Ouuuu OH MY GOD ROCKLAND!...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned softly....She was so warm, so moist....

  Rockland thrusted into Alfreda ,first slowly, then faster and harder....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as his couch rocked from side to side...

"I always want this.." he moaned as they began making sweet love...

She smiled and then laughed....."You are wonders for my ego.Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she said.

  They continued to kiss deeply,passionately as he rubbed those breasts of hers and continued to thrust mightily. They could hear each other's breathing more clearly than ever!!


  Rockland couldn't believe he and Alfreda were actually making love in his office....Luckily for him, his office was at the end of a very large hall and it wasn't peopled by a lot of folks and he was technically on his lunch hour...

The couch was squeaking out of control....The legs seemed like they were on the verge of breaking..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rocklannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....Lawddddddddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, work me...work me like a job baby..." she moaned..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alfreda... I'm losing my minddddddddddddddddddd baby....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned softly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rockland.....you are amazing...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss...woooooooooooooooooooooo!" screamed Alfreda....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as his couch rocked from side to side...

"I always want this.." he moaned..

'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you can have as much as you wantttt,oh my godd!  ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

  Alfreda and Rockland made love well after his lunch hour was over...both of them climaxing mightily and holding each other tightly...

He had heard mention of other people doing this...Never thought that he actually would..The thought that he might get caught made it all the more exciting...He sure it did for Alfreda too! Which was the only reason she agreed to do it..
Alfreda was catching her breath as she got dressed...

''Woooo, that was something.." she said as she collected herself and got dressed..

"Indeed...First time I ever did it in here..."he said.

"You happy now?" she said.

"You know I am." he said and hugged her..

She sat on his lap and they kissed for a long time....


"I've never felt more alive in my life, then when I'm with you..." she confessed....in between slow soft kisses...

They kissed passionately for a few more minutes.....

Alfreda got dressed, fixed her hair and added lipstick and a bit of make up....Rockland just watched her in awe....She knew he was watching her...She just smiled..He made her feel so sexy and desirable...She hadn't felt like this in awhile.

He put his arms around her...She leaned her head into his chest.....


Alfreda and Rockland emerged from his office hand and hand and walked down the hall...Unknown to them Lt. Tragg saw them...

He asked an aide..

"How long has uh ADA Cambridge been seeing Ms. Johnson?"

The Aide Shrugged..

"I don't know,That's the first time he's ever brought any woman here.." he said...

Lt. Tragg mused..

''Wonder if Beverly West knows ADA Cambridge is banging her mother?"
Beverly and I met Olivia and Josie on a street corner that afternoon...
 "Heyy Auntay...Josie...We got some good news..." said Beverly
 "Oscar Meyerson was telling the truth...He never went in that playground....We've got footage from the Street Cam and a Business Cam that will prove it....As well as a convicted sex offender who bares a strong resemblance in that playground around the same time and a credit card receipt that places Oscar at least a block away during the rape." I said..

They looked as tired as Beverly and I...
"Great! Josie and I turned in Oscar's DNA to both Dr. Goggins and Hazel , as well as a comparison of the semen in the panties...The blood stains on the jogging pants and the skin she scratched off of her attacker...If he's not a match...We have enough to win this in the preliminaries..."said a jubilant Olivia...  "I don't know about you, but I feel like going out for a drink!" said Olivia..

"Just one?" asked Josie...

I laughed...

"I know right Josie?" I said..
"I wish Nelson was here...but I feel like some drinks too!  Come on guys...I know a bar not too far from here." said Beverly...
"I know where you're talking about Bev...We both used to go there when we were Public Defenders.." said Olivia..
"Yeah ,after one or both of us got our butts kicked.." laughed Beverly...

"I had a bar like that, that I used to go to.." I laughed..
''But not today guys...We may win this thing yet..." said Olivia.



(CONCLUSION NEXT)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES HIGH!

James Perkins said...

As opposed to just keepin em on or throwing them low!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

Another great episode...leading up to the inevitable conclusion.

Angie B. said...

A good episode....Really enjoyed this storyline.

Sunflower said...

The Olivia/Beverly/Donnie Ray storylines are my favorite...Really enjoying this.

Lisa said...

Everything abut this storyline is good!

Halo said...

I have to agree and this was a really good episode!

Vanessa said...

Can't wait to read the conclusion...(Getting ready to read it now!)