Friday, November 17, 2017

In 99 Years

12:30 AM -

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Ce Ce, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Lance....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned his wife Cecilia...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Lance  please!!!  Nate and Monica are in the room across the living room, you'll wake them, you shouldn't even be here..." said Cecilia...

"I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I'm embarrassed...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girllll yesss" he moaned..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...
 Sometime during the night, Cecilia had called her husband...The same husband who was insanely jealous of her and who had hit her, which forced her to leave him and come to our home for solace...

She had let him in while Monica and I were sleeping... and they were making love....


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god Ce ce...you've got the best I've ever had....Don't you ever leave me...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddddd!" moaned Lance...

He always said the sweetest things during sex...she mused...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Lanceee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...


 He lifted her up and was long stroking her hard....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....CE CEEEE ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Lance...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Lance honey, hurry up and cum
,so you can get out of here before  Mo-Mo and Nate wake up!!!!"she wailed...

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...
 They cuddled for awhile...

Then Ce Ce said...

"Okay...Alright...Get up, get dressed and get out of here.." she whispered..

Still trying to be the boss..Still trying to throw her authority around....He was getting angry all over again...

He quickly put his clothes on...

''When are you coming home?" he asked.
''Soon...We have a lot to talk about... Just because we had sex...doesn't mean anything has changed.." she said.

He stomped his foot in anger only to see the door open and see Monica staring at them both...

"Lance, what are you doing here?" she asked....but she knew the answer already...She had scanned both of their minds and knew that Cece had called him, out of lonliness and horniness..and they had made love all night...
Her baseball shirt came to her hips ..He could see her shapely legs and the outline of her panties...

"Nate is a lucky man." he thought to himself.. "LAWDDDDD!"

He had no idea that Monica could hear his thoughts as clear as if he had spoken the words aloud...

"You need to go man!" I said...Now yawning and in the doorway also...

Cecilia was so embarrassed, having us know that she and her husband were together ,doing the nasty....She quickly covered herself...

"I think I'll be going too...I am so sorry guys...Thank you so much for uh letting me crash here Mo -Mo, Nate." she said..

"You don't have to go...I'm married ,I perfectly understand how you might have felt last night..uh this morning.."said Monica..


 "I think I need to go back with my husband and try to uh work things out...We have much to talk about..." she said as they both got dressed and left....
I looked at Monica...

"Well...uh what now?" I asked...

"Them?  Let them work out whatever.....Us?  We got a sting to set up ..We got a rat to trap!" said Monica..

II-

 Valerie Terranova waited at the pier...she had a black briefcase with her filled with enough Street ready Heroin to juice the entire city...Worth millions on the street...
We wired her well...In a way it wouldn't be readily discovered....

Kylie was nearby with a high powered Telescopic camera,


filming her every move....


Mo-Mo and I were even further back in the crowd...Hiding in plain sight...

Lt. Cotton was a block away with a squad of armed ,uniformed officers...
Ready to pounce...

As agreed.... Charlie Fontana showed up alone....

"Okay...I'm here....You got the bag?" he asked..

"I sure do...You got the cash?" he asked..

"Of course....Open the bag!! YOU OPEN IT!" he said.

She opened the bag...

It was loaded to the gip with Heroin...He opened one bag,stuck his pinky finger in it and tasted it...

"Excellent..." he said and grabbed her arm...

"Hey ,what about my money?" she said..
"You'll get it but not here.." he said.


A car drove up...He took Valerie by the arm and they got in....

"HEYYYY WHAT GIVES?" she asked..

''Change of plans red bottoms" said the driver..
"FREEZE!" shouted Kylie..who ran in front of the car with her Glock 9 aimed at the driver's head..
"GET EM UP!!!" I said..
Kylie, Myself and Mo-Mo had our glocks drawn and we rushed towards the car.....before it could take off....

Charlie leaped out of the car and ran for all he was worth...The chase was on...







Kylie pulled the driver out of the car and handcuffed him...
He laughed....

"I'll be out before the ink dries on the indictment.."he said.

"Think so playa?" asked Kylie..

We didn't want to break Val's cover , so we handcuffed her too!

"Heyyy,I didn't do nothin...I didn't do nothin..." she protested...playing the busted girl to the hilt...

 "He's on the move partner..."said Monica..
"I see him...Let's go!" I said..
Charlie Fontana did the only thing he could do...
He opened the briefcase and poured all of that Heroin into the water.....I know he was sick as millions of dollars of Heroin was spread all over the riverfront...
He then dropped the empty briefcase into the river.......

He stood there laughing  with his hands up....

"Detective Talbert....Oh that's right...It's Nellis now right???...Hahahahahahahahaha, you got me.."he laughed..

"That's right....We got you !' I said...

''End of the line Charlie.." said Monica.
''What's the charge? I've got no drugs on me..Oh I got it...Pollution right? I dropped that briefcase in the water..What's that, a misdemeanor??? A fine???" he said, laughing heartedly!!!..

"No...This time it's murder....I told you we have an eyewitness..." said Monica...
I knew my wife....She was very disappointed that her planned sting fell apart.....Charlie Fontana was a master chess player and he had out thought and out witted her...

All we had was an unwilling eye witness, Vince Jacobi in custody who we had to release soon...and what's more...If he still refused to identify Charlie Fontana...We'd have to release him too and our last chance of ever putting a tag on him....He was smart...Next time he'd be more careful....

III-
Charlie Fontana sat in the Fishbowl and drank a tumbler of coffee....He had a smirk on his face, a confident smirk that I wanted to see knocked off..
'Tell Me Nate....How long have you and uh Monica been married?" he asked.

''Almost two years...and we've been partners for three.."I said.
''She is the only reason I would trade places with you...I envy you...She's a very beautiful and sexy woman...I know she brings you much joy and pleasure.." he said..
''She does...I love her to pieces." I said.
''You'd be crazy if you didn't..." said Charlie Fontana..
Monica walked in the room with Vince Jacobi...She smiled at me...She'd heard what I just said...

He jumped when he saw Charlie Fontana...Monica could sense his fear...

"Mr. Jacobi...Is this the man you saw throw Kelly Ray off the balcony that night?" asked Monica..

He stuttered...

"No...No....It...It was dark....I'm ...I'm Not sure..." said Vince Jacobi..

"Nice Try Detective Talbert....I mean Nellis....This is the punk you bring to eye witness me? This ..This puny shell of a man??  He wouldn't say he saw me...Even if he did...He's too much of a coward to say anything...You have certainly wasted the taxpayers money today....Your little sting failed..and now this???   I'm too smart, too fast and too bold for you Monica...I'll be going now!"  said Charlie Fontana.

''Sit down!" I said sternly...I looked at Vince Jacobi...

"Mr. Jacobi...Hear him? Hear what he thinks of you? He said you're a punk, a coward...Is that what you are???  Now you could put this man, This man who has probably killed about three people that we know of behind bars...for the rest of his life...You could be a hero....Or you can be just what he said you are..and then I'm going to have to let him go....Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Mr. Jacobi....You have a daughter....a 19 year old daughter....Kelly Ray was 20, just a year older than your daughter....Think of her ,Think of her with a man like this..."said Monica..

That touched a nerve....Vince Jacobi stood up...

"IT WAS HIM!!!  HE TOSSED THAT POOR GIRL OVER THE SIDE OF THE BALCONY INTO THE STREET, AFTER HE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER FIRST....I SAW THE WHOLE THING!" he said.

"I'll knock your teeth out of your mouth old man....You better think real hard about what you're saying..." snarled Charlie Fontana....His classic bad temper raging now..

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!! YOU KILLED THAT POOR GIRL!!! YOU BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER AND TOSSED HER OVER THE BALCONY LIKE SHE WAS YESTERDAY'S LAUNDRY...I SAW YOU DO IT....I SAW YOU DO IT, YOU LOUSY SON OF A BITCH!!!" he screamed now angry beyond control...

I handcuffed Charlie Fontana....

"Sorry Charlie..Officer, read him his rights.." I said as a uniformed officer walked into the room..

Monica rubbed Vince Jacobi's back....

"Good Job Mr. Jacobi...Good Job!" she said softly...

"THINK REAL HARD ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID MAN! I GOT THESE STREETS ON FLEEK!   I'M THE MAN! EVERYBODY KNOWS ME...I'M KNOWN IN THESE STREETS!!!" screamed Charlie Fontana, stomping his foot hard...

"YEAH?  YEAH? I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!!!!...I'LL WORRY ABOUT IT IN 99 YEARS, YA ROTTEN MURDERIN BASTARD!!!! YOU AINT NO MAN....YOU BEAT UP ON WOMEN...TRY BEATIN ON A MAN, YA STINKIN SON OF A BITCH!!"  said Vince Jacobi and then he stomped his foot... He was so angry, he was shaking......Tears running down the side of his face...

"SEE YA IN 99 YEARS...YA LOUSY SON OF......." he yelled..

''I think he got the idea of what you think of him...Great job Mr. Jacobi..." I said, laughing...

The officers hustled an angry Charlie Fontana out...

"I don't believe this...I don't believe this...I'm being arrested...This can't be happening.." said Charlie Fontana..

"It's happening baby." said Lt. Cotton, smiling as Charlie Fontana was hustled out...

"I'll testify.....It's the least I can do.......When I...When I thought about my daughter...oh lawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd..oh lawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd." he wailed....Sobbing uncontrollably and shaking....

"It's okay...It's okay" said Kylie ,who held him.......

"Ummmmmm you smell so good and your breasts are so big and soft " he said...

Kylie's mouth dropped wide open...


Monica and I cracked up laughing....

IV-
Hours later...Monique called us and we arrived at Ce Ce and Lance's house...There had been a shooting...

Lance was on a stretcher with a chest wound!
"Monica...Nate...I'm sorry.....we tried to talk...tried to work things out....He wanted me to resign my position,go back to being a special agent like him....When I refused...He hit me again...Three times in my face...I just snapped....I just snapped...I shot him in the chest with my service revolver...I'm so sorry.." said a tearful Cecilia...

Monique got a nurse to administer first aid to Cecilia's face...


Monica hugged her and rocked her slowly....

"Get yourself a lawyer Ce Ce....." was all I could say....

Not the happiest ending to a case....but an ending just the same!

EPILOUGE-


Vince Jacobi testified.....


And Charlie Fontana was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to 99 years in Prison...

His 10 strip clubs/Bars were shut down by Licenses and Inspections within the next year and his off shore accounts frozen...

He was effectively out of business.

Lance survived..... He resigned from the DEA....He is now the Chief of detectives of a small suburban D.C. Police Department...
Cecilia divorced Lance....She is still Deputy Special Agent in charge of the DEA.

And at our house....Monica sat on the bed and asked me a question...

"Bae did you mean what you said about when I win, we win and when you win, we win?"she asked.

"Yes....Of course I meant that...." I said.

''So if I made Sgt or Lieutenant, you wouldn't resent me?" she asked.

"No....I'd be sad that we couldn't work cases together anymore...but I'd be happy for you...I would...I'm not Lance...and we aren't Lance and Ce Ce bae..This is me and you...Me and you...We good...Forever and a day..." I said..

"Just checkin....You didn't say that because you wanted some did you?" she asked..

"Monica Lauren Talbert-Nellis..Aren't you always in my head? Don't you always know my every thought and desire?" I asked..
"Yeah and I know that you do want some..." she said..

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

''Well That goes without saying." I said.



3 comments:

Toni said...

Keith, This is you at your very best..Great writing!

Angie B. said...

Week After Week You Turn out these classics....Don't know how you do it...but am sure glad you do.

Sunflower said...

I second that..Don't know how you do it...but am sure glad you do.