Saturday, November 18, 2017

Talks

Mid Morning...  Attorney Beverly West , my wife's niece...
and I, Donnie Ray Alexander,


Investigator for her and my wife's Law firm had just pulled off..
in my wife's Lexus...  We were doing some investigating for a court case  they were in at the moment...

Attorney , Nelson East walked into the office a few minutes later...

"Hey Josie....Where is everybody?" he asked..

Josie Boyd, our Office manager and Para Legal answered him...

"You just missed your honey....She and Donnie Ray left....They're working on a case..." she said.

''Yeah Bev told me about it..." said Nelson.... "Liv is out too?" he asked..

"No...She's upstairs....She should be down in a minute..." said Josie...

"I need to talk to her... Can I call her?" asked Nelson...

"NO!" joked Josie , who gave him the phone...and smiled at him...

He called her..

"Hello!" answered Olivia...

"Hey Liv, it's uh me, Nelson...You got a second?" he asked..

"For you, I have a whole half an hour?" She joked... "You want to talk to me about something?" she asked.

"Uhhh yeah!" he said..

''Come on Up!" she said.
Nelson walked up to the floor Olivia and I lived on....She was finishing up the breakfast dishes...

''Hey Nelson...want some coffee?" she asked.
"Yeah, thanks!" he said..

She poured him a cup and herself a cup and she sat down at the kitchen table..

She could tell something was on his mind...

''So....What's on your mind?" she asked..
"Well.....Donnie Ray has given me his jeweler's address and Beverly's finger measurements....I went and put a down payment on a ring about a month ago....I should finish  paying for it by next week." he said..

Olivia's mouth dropped and her eyes got as huge as saucers....

"You're going to ask her to marry you aren't you?" she asked..

"Well uh yeah in a few weeks , right before Christmas....because I uh know you all are going to San-Francisco to visit your brother and his wife..."said Nelson...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....You're going with us too aren't you?" she asked him..

''Yes !!!And I wanted us to be engaged by then....I mean if she uh says yes..."said Nelson...

"IF SHE SAYS YES?  WHY WOULDN'T SHE?  MY NIECE ADORES YOU!...I know she was a little rough around the edges in the early days when you two first started going out...But you don't see that girl anymore do you? I haven't seen that girl in a couple of years...You're good for my niece..."said Olivia, who hugged Nelson....

"Ugghh, One other thing....My lease is up soon and uh...It's crazy to renew it....I mean my place is nice, but it would be too small for me and Bev to live in...I uh was thinking about moving in with her...Here....I could help her with the rent and all..."said Nelson..

Olivia cracked up laughing...

"You are sooo funny Nelson...Nobody pays rent here...This place is paid for, lock stock and barrel..I thought you knew that....All we pay for here is utilities...Electric, Water,Gas, Cable, Phones and Internet service...and yes....I've seen your place....You and my niece would be a bit cramped.....I think it's excellent that you and she would be living here......" said Olivia...She looked at Nelson and smiled..

"You feel better now?" she said..

''Yeah...Now I gotta ask her and get the blessings of her mother and your brother, her father.."sighd Nelson...

"You have nothing to worry about, believe me....Now pick up that ring and make my niece an honest woman.." said Olivia..


The two of them walked down the steps to the office...

"Can I tell Josie?" asked Olivia...

''Yeah, but don't tell Beverly..."said Nelson..
"Okay...."said a very excited Olivia...

"Hey Jo, guess what?  Nelson here is going to pop the question to Bev.." said Olivia..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SHE WILL BE SO EXCITED!" said Josie..

"You, Liv and Donnie Ray are the only ones who know.....You can't say anything...It's going to be a surprise...I'm gonna ask her the day I pick up the ring...That's like two weeks from now." said Nelson...

"Secrets safe with me.."said Josie, giggling like a school girl.

II-
Beverly and I sat in her Aunt's car with tinted windows on a back street behind a high rise in downtown Philadelphia..

We were waiting for someone to appear.....I had gotten a hot tip about this person..

Beverly walked up to the car with two tumblers of coffee and two pastries... I let her in...

"Anything yet?" she asked..

''Thanks for the coffee....No not yet...but he'll be here...My source said so...He hasn't been wrong yet.."I said..

We drank the coffee and munched on the pastries...
Beverly looked at me...I could tell she felt like talking..

"Donnie Ray...Can I tell you something personal?" she said..
"Of course you can Shortcake...What's up?" I asked..


"I feel crazy asking you this....but you're a man right?" she said.

''Last time I checked..."I said and smiled.
"I'm sorry....I just feel so funny asking you this...When you guys are uh making love and you yell out things....Should we take it seriously?   I mean you are in a vulnerable uh position...right?" asked Beverly...

Now I did feel a little creepy talking to her about something like this...

"Uh it depends on the person and the situation of course...."I said..  "I uh tell your aunt I love her all the time and usually uh right around the time it uh really starts feeling good if you uh know what I mean...She tells me she loves me too!"I said.

"Yeah, but you guys are married and she says that when you guys aren't making love..."said Beverly...

''So Nelson tells you he loves you.....I'd take him at his word." I said.
"Noooo, that's not what I'm talking about...He yelled that out the very first time we made love, He told me that before I told him that...I know he loves me...I love him too!"said Beverly....

''What does he uh say.?"I asked..I wondered if I wanted to know this..
"Goddd, please don't tell him or Auntay I told you this..."said Beverly...

"Your secret is safe with me Shortcake..."I said..

"Here of late he yells out ..FUTURE MRS. EAST!....First time he yelled that out...I Ignored it..but he says it quite a bit when we are making love....Quite a bit..."said Beverly...

''And you're concerned about that?" I asked.
''Well if he's going to propose to me I uh would like a more formal proposal.." said Beverly..
"The man is crazy about you...Wouldn't you like being Mrs. Nelson East?" I asked.

"I'd love it...I mean in a few months it'll be four years we've been dating...I'm not putting any pressure on him..but I figure it would be about time...I just want to make sure he's serious and not just trying to impress me or my lovemaking skills.."said Beverly...

"I'd take him at his word....He loves the ground you walk on and when he gets ready to make that move...You're the move he's going to make. Trust me.."I said.

"Do you know something?" asked Beverly...

"Only what you've told me.."I said and smiled..

Beverly smiled and leaned her head into my chest....

"You're the best, Donnie Ray!" she said...
''Somebody's coming..."I said..
 I adjusted my lense on my camera..

"Wellllllllllllllllllll look who it is....The man who would be our next District Attorney and a certain TV journalist who's been feeding him information on his opponent...Our client..."said Beverly...

They were in the backseat of his car ,parked across from us...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby! I couldn't wait..."moaned the man...

"Please, stop talking...I want you inside of me NOWWWW!" moaned the woman , who ripped his shirt and tie off..He pulled his pants down and slipped her panties off and entered her in the backseat of the car...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddd." he moaned...

I snapped pictures like crazy....
Beverly shook her head...

"They could have gotten a room..."she sighed..

"You've never done it in the backseat of a car before Bev? Nothing like it.."I joked..

"I have....but not lately.....You and Auntay?" she asked ,laughing...

"Now you know your Auntay is too proper for all that..."I lied...

Olivia and I had done it in her car ,This very car we were in now a couple of times.....

"Come on...We've got enough ...Let's go home..." I said.

III-
Olivia smiled , when looking at the photos...

''We thought there was a connection between him and her.....Mr. Married, Family Values mannn,Once presented with this...He'll have no choice but to settle..Good work guys."laughed Olivia..
"I didn't think it would be that easy.." I said..


''Me neither"laughed Beverly..
Nelson appeared  in the office just then...

"Hey Bev."he said.
''Hey..I was just getting ready to call you.." she said..
"Wanna grab something to eat?" he asked...

"I already ordered food....If you like, you can join me.." she said..

"I'd like that..."said Nelson....
Beverly took Nelson by the hand and led him upstairs....

''See you guys later." she said.
Olivia smiled..

"They are soooo cute together...They're going to make a cute married couple.." she said..

"Yeah....They are...."I said and smiled..

Within minutes...Olivia and I were upstairs in our room, with our clothes off, kissing each other passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, all this talk about engagement and marriage and love has got me soo aroused.."said Olivia..

"Me too.." I said in between soft kisses....


Soon I had Olivia undressed and had her legs open and lifted up , while I thrusted away into her slowly and gently...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Oh my god Donnie Ray......" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl...I couldn't wait.." I said as we made love up against the wall...

"I know, I saw how you were looking at me this afternoon....... " said Olivia....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuu yesssss.." I said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhh my god, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Like you wanted to eat me up.." moaned Olivia...

I did...I wanted to devour her...

TWO HOURS of this and soon I had her on the bed...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Alexander.....Lawddddddddddddddd!" she moaned....

The bed did not squeak...It didn't make a sound....and the headboard didn't rattle either...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking continued...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Donnie Ray... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Olivia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia...

I loved looking at Olivia's face when she was close to cumming...

And in Beverly's domicile..

Nelson took her shoes and pantyhose off and softly massaged her feet...

"Awwww baby, you don't know how good this feels after the day I had..." said Beverly....

"I could get used to this.."said Nelson...

''Could you?" asked Beverly coyly...
"Yeah I could...I like doing stuff like this for you..."said Nelson...

Beverly took her suit jacket off and her blouse...Nelson unzipped her skirt.....He took off his suit jacket, shirt, trousers and socks...

Beverly kissed him passionately for about Fifteen Minutes...

"I could get used to us doing this too.."she said.

"Ummmmmmmm me too!" he said in between soft kisses.....

He slipped her panties off and laid her across the bed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd...girl...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson.." she moaned..

They began making slow, tender and sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson...Oh My god..."swooned Beverly..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beverly, you are driving me crazy...this is sooooooooooooo damn good.." he moaned..

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nelson..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...Wooooooooooooooou... " she cooed...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd girl.." howled Nelson..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS flowed effortessly

"You are showing off in this bed...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are showing the hell off....GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!! YESSSSSS!"

The massive bed was squeaking up a storm and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes...You are the Future Mrs. East!" he howled..

''Am I? Am I really?" asked Beverly in a whisper.. She was having a very intense orgasm and was on the verge of tears....

"Aint gonna be nobody else but youuuuuuuuuuuuu, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmm.." he moaned as he came so hard, he felt like he was dying...
He fell asleep in  between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.....Beverly smiled as broad a smile as she's ever smiled..

It wasn't exactly a proposal...but it was good enough for now!
Outside a beautiful moon shone brightly....
I was knocked out after all of that lovemaking with Olivia....Liv was still wound up...She went to the window..She opened it and got a bit of fresh air...

To her surprise...Beverly was also up,looking out of the window..

Beverly saw her Aunt and called to her..

"Heyy Auntay!" she said..

"Hey Baby...Beautiful night isn't it?" she said...

''It is...It really is.." said Beverly...

''Everything Okay?" she asked...
"Oh is it?  Everything is beautiful Auntay!" said Beverly....

Olivia smiled...

'' Good...Glad to hear that!" she said..

Both women giggled and stared at the beautiful full moon..





For L.



14 comments:

Halo said...

OMG! BEVERLY AND NELSON ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED! YAYYYY! CAN'T WAIT!

Angie B. said...

Like Beverly said...It has been almost four years....It's about time!

Toni said...

I was wondering how long Nelson was going to be her "Significant Other" or her "Boyfriend"

Sunflower said...

Fiance sounds much better...Husband, even better than that!

Brenda said...

I echo Sunflower's words "Fiance sounds much better...Husband, even better than that!"

Lisa said...

How Nice...Beverly and Nelson getting married....Can't wait for that storyline!

Vanessa said...

They have to get engaged first...He still hasn't out a ring on it and formally asked her yet!

Rita said...

Just Yelling Out You are the future Mrs. Nelson East during sex is not a proposal....Nelson has to put a ring on her finger and ask her...Which I'm sure he's going to do!

Cheryl said...

The Punanny must be good...If it's got him damn near screaming a proposal though!

James Perkins said...

LOL @ Cheryl's comment...Yes,it must be!

Keith said...

Spoiler...I've already written the actual engagement story and the aftermath story of how family members like Jimmy and Malinda and Larry North take it..You'll see a short story next month called "Terms of Engagement" and a two parter called ''San Francisco is for lovers" also next month...which features a lot of guest cameos...

Toni said...

Can't wait Keith!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Olivia and Beverly are sooo cute....I love their relationship.