Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Ringer


Lt. Cotton, Detective Kylie White and I sat in the squadroom waiting for Monica to come in and reveal her new plan to put one of the biggest hoods in Philadelphia in jail for a murder...Perhaps the only one of several he is suspected of that could possibly stick!

''Mo Mo says she has a plan to take down Charlie Fontana." said Kylie..
''She went over to Vice to pull someone..She just called me...They're on their way here now." I said.

"We've been trying to put a tag on Charlie Fontana for years.....He started out as a pimp....and sometime drug dealer....When he was in college......He has an MBA from the Wharton School of Business..He's been very successful...He owns ten very tony strip clubs/bars and the word on the street is that he has a hot package that all of the drug crews buy...He's seperated himself from all of that...He lives downtown in a very nice looking house. His day to day is run by a guy known as
Teddy Gibson....Like him, a Wharton Graduate, with no sheet..."said Lieutenant Cotton.

"Charlie Fontana's one problem has always been his hair trigger temper and propensity to smack women around...We have a drawer full of domestic abuse and battery charges against him....No charges ever filed ....Most people refused to either testify or they dropped the charges...I think he and Kelly Ray had an argument..things got out of hand and she wound up being beat up and tossed off the roof..." said Lt. Cotton.
"I wonder what Mo Mo has up her sleeve?" I mused out loud..

"Your wife is a very smart woman....If Mo-Mo says she has a plan....I have faith in it..." Lt. Cotton said to me just as Monica walked in with a very busty and shapely white woman who looked like one of Charlie Fontana's girls..

"Hi guys....Sorry I'm late.....This is Plain Clothes Officer , Valarie Todd..." she said.

"Hey Guys." she said...

Her breasts were huge....


Lt. Cotton and I both found ourselves staring....

"I'm from Vice....I've been able to infiltrate the street trade for awhile now...I've been under now for months....My cover is solid..." she said.

''Val is going to hand Charlie Fontana that gun that we confiscated...Since Carl Dragon is dead...The gun is no longer of any substance...This will be proof that her uh cousin, Kelly Ray gave her the safe deposit key and she found his Heroin...He'll want the Heroin back....Once we get hm with the H. We can bust him and close up all of his businesses....and hold him long enough to convince our eyewitness to finger him for murder.." said Monica..
I sent her a telepathic message....

"I could screw the panties off you right now!"
She sent one back....

"So what else is new?  You always want to do that..."
I smiled at her..
.She smiled back...
Officer Todd saw the whole thing...

"Do you and your partner always make goo goo eyes at each other?" she said smiling...

"Yeah they do that a lot." said Kylie, Smiling...

"We are married!" said Monica , sheepishly....
"You're married to your partner?  Niccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  We have a gay couple who are partners and they're married too in our unit...They're Detectives like you two..." she said.
"That said...We are going to fish you into Charlie Fontana's life very carefully....and hope he goes for the bait...but be very careful...If one thing doesn't seem right...I want you to come in, abort..."said Lt. Cotton..

''Right call the game off on account of rain right?" said Val.
"Or it will be called on account of death!" said Lt. Cotton.

II-
Monique walked in just then....

Lt. Cotton pulled her to him and kissed her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, Frankie...stoppppppppppp...Not on the job!" she half protested...

Valarie did a double take...
"That's my sister...Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...His wife..."said Monica..

"Hello" said Monique....

"You guys are identical twins.." said Valerie..

"Very observant...You're going to make a great detective..."I said and we all laughed...

"I got the results of the DNA swab....Vince Jacobi was the man in the room.." she said.. But we knew that!

Before we cut him loose...We had Vince Jacobi in the 'Fishbowl" the Detective's nickname for our interrogation room...He drank several cups of coffee and smoked two cigarettes...Monique got DNA off of his saliva left on the coffee cup and the cigarette butts he discarded...She compared the DNA to the DNA we had on his boxer shorts and from the half drank brandy glass found in Kelly Ray's apartment...It was a 100 percent match....Proof that he was in that room and hiding on the terrace...when Kelly Ray was tossed over the top and into the street, 23 stories down...We even had a fingerprint match...
"Kylie...pick him up...We can use him as a material witness....."said Lt. Cotton.

''So what's the plan?" asked Valerie..

''We can't wire you....But we may not have to.. We'll have eyes on you...You know the drill,make the pitch.....Hook him....We'll do the rest..."said Monica..

"You ready for this?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Ready as ever....I take the detectives test next month...I'm ready to move up..." she said..

I liked her eagerness.

III-
It had been a good day....We had an undercover headed toward Charlie Fontana and we had an eye witness in custody....

This was the beginning of the end of Charlie Fontana...
"A pretty good day huh partner.?" asked Monica..

"I'll say..." I said and pulled Monica toward me..

We kissed passionately....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice way to top off a day huh partner...ummmmmmmmmm..." she cooed in between kisses...
"Best I can think of....."I said quietly....I put my hand up her skirt and began to ease her panties down..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmm Nate, you're fresh!" she said....

Our doorbell rang...
Monica removed my hands and eased her panties back up...

"Hold that thought....I'll get rid of whoever it is.." she said..


It was Cecilia Fontaine, her friend from the academy, who was married to my friend Lance from the academy...She had a black eye...

"Mo-Mo....This is the only place I could think to come....I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry...Can I stay here for the night.? He hit me...Lance hit me...!!!" she said.
"Oh My God....Sure you can stay...Come on in....Oh My God!"said Monica..

"Oh My God...Lance did this?  What happened?" I asked...
"This has been building for sometime now!  We've been to marital counseling...He hasn't been able to deal with my promotion..We've argued a lot about everything...I didn't say anything...but I've already looked into disolving our marriage...He's never hit me before.." said Ce Ce....

I got a wash cloth and ran some cold water..... I applied it to her face....

"We have an extra bedroom....You don't have to sleep on the couch.." said Monica..
Meanwhile, downstairs....an Angry Lance Fontaine banged loudly on the door to Monique's floor..

"Ce CE!  CE CEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME OUT HERE AND DEAL WITH ME RIGHT NOWWW!" he yelled...

Lt. Cotton swung the door open...

"Man what the hell is wrong with you? Who are you?" he asked..

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?  IS MY WIFE IN THERE?" yelled Lance..

"Frankie...Who is it?'' said Monique who came to the door.....

"Monica??" he asked..

"I'm  Monica's sister.. Monica lives upstairs..."said Monique softly...
"Is my wife, Ce Ce over here?" asked Lance...

"I haven't seen her..." said Monique...

"My Bad man.." he said to Lt. Cotton and charged up the stairs and began banging on our door..

"Ce CE!  CE CEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME OUT HERE AND DEAL WITH ME RIGHT NOWWW!" he yelled...
I came to the door...

"Lance man...You got to chill...We have neighbors..."I said.

"I WANT TO TALK TO MY QUEEN MAN....I HIT HER....I AINT NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE MANNNN...I NEED TO TALK TO HER!!!" said Lance..

"She's not here" I lied....
"NATE LOOK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR NO B.S... I NEED TO TALK TO CE CE...." he bellowed..

"Nate told you she's not here....Now she's not here...Go Home Lance." said Monica..

"IF YOU SEE HER, TELL HER I LOVE HER AND I WANT HER AND I NEED HER....I NEEED HERRRRR!" he screamed....Tears streaming down his face!  "SHE NEEDS TO QUIT THAT JOB AND JUST BE MY GIRL AGAIN!! I CAN'T TAKE IT....I CAN'T TAKE IT YALLL...." he said and ran down the steps and to his car and sped off..

 Lt. Cotton walked up the stairs into our apartment..

''You know that guy?" he asked and then saw Ce Ce..

"I remember you....You used to be in the 23rd District.... Monica's old partner..That was your husband?" he asked.

"Yes....He hit me.." she said.

"Wow!  I see that..." said Lt. Cotton..
"Hi Ce Ce...It has been a long time...I'm a doctor...let me get a cold compass and some make up..I'll be back ."said Monique..
"Thank you for not telling him I was here...I took the bus....I turned my phone off so he couldn't track me..." said Ce Ce..
"He's in no condition to talk to anyone right now!" I said.

"I'm going to order some food....for all of us.." said Monica...

IV-

Meanwhile in the office of Charlie Fontana.....Valarie Todd, now known as Val Terranova sat across from him...


He stared at her huge breasts , but said nothing..

His Lieutenant, Tony Gibson walked in....

''She's solid boss... I checked....She's from Jersey City like she said...Three arrests, two for solicitation and one for Bunco.....She worked in Camden...She was one of Fat Liver's girls...and she bunked with Kelly Ray.....just like she told us.." he said..

Charlie Fontana looked at her...

"So you come to me for a job?" he asked.

"Oh No.....I'm here for a business proposition......" she said.

"Business Proposition?? You?? Me?? I find that funny."said Charlie Fontana..
She placed a plastic bag on his desk..
It contained  a gun...a big gun...a .44 magnum....

"Do you find that funny?   That gun was used in a murder... Kelly Ray told me as much...You didn't do it, but it was done at your orders.....Law Enforcement might be very interested.. I'm guessing ,oh $300K , one time only would keep me from uh delivering this to the cops.." she said.

"You got more tits than brains....You come in here with that and try to blackmail me?  Do you think you can leave here alive? " asked Charlie Fontana,laughing heartedly.....

"Do you think I'm that stupid???...I already know Carl Dragon ,the hired killer has met an untimely fate in prison.....but this gun wasn't the only thing Kelly Ray gave me....How about enough high grade heroin to juice half of the city...An unimaginable street value???" she said.

Now Fontana was interested....This was what he had come to Kelly Ray's apartment to retrieve....This was a special batch of Heroin, more highly addictive than most...It was a sample he wanted to try first and then decide on getting more...

"YOU HAVE THAT?? I WANT IT??" he snarled.

"I know you do handsome....And I want $500K now....and assurances that there will be no reprisals..." said Val..

"$500K??? You said $300K before..." snarled Charlie Fontana...who had shed his cool demeanor..

"Yes and then your more tits than brains comment pissed me off......Keep talkin....my price could go up...I know that H. is worth at least two million on the street and potentially more.." said Valerie...

"Okay!!! Alright!!!  I'll pay you $500K.....Where do I pick up the stash?" he asked..

"I'll let you know....Here is a phone number...The phone is clean....I'll be in touch.." she said and got up and walked out......

Charlie Fontana called Tony Gibson....

"We'll make the deal...Once I have the stash...Kill her...Nobody makes demands on Charlie Fontana..and especially no woman!!!" he snarled..


He stared out the window...

"Only one woman could make demands of me..." he mused and then he thought of Monica...

"Detective Monica Talbert.....Unfortunately , she is a cop and unfortunately, she is now married.......In another world though.." he mused......


(CONCLUSION NEXT!)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I was getting ready to throw my panties, what a buzz kill!

James Perkins said...

Poor Poor you @ anonymous

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Rita said...

I admit, I too was ready for Nate and Monica to get it on and was kind of disturbed when the doorbell rang and it was the battered wife!

Vanessa said...

This gangster guy really has a thing for Monica.