Tuesday, November 7, 2017

One Day In The Playground

There was a full moon out....A night the wolves would howl....If there were any wolves in Inner City Philadelphia that is...

Olivia and I were nude, standing in the middle of our living room, kissing passionately....

"Baby you are so selfless...Thinking about me like this.." I joked..

Olivia smiled...

"I'm that kind of wife.." she said as she gently stroked my more than engorged penis....


She shook her head,,,,

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness....I remember the first time I felt this thing...When we danced slowly that night we met....I couldn't believe it....Woooooooooooooooooooooou...you are blessed Donnie Ray...."she said as we continued kissing...

I was very excited....
It wasn't long before we were both in bed,making sweet love.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Donnie Ray, we really should invest in that Memory Foam bed like Beverly has...It doesn't make any noise..." said Olivia..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessss...let's look into that....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

Our bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming against the wall very hard....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy!" I moaned....

She felt so good, so warm, so soft, smelled like a baby....


''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Donnie Ray...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" was all I could get out of my mouth....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..MISTER ALEXANDER!!!!"she yelled out...

"I love you too Olivia ...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph" he said..


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh boyyyyyy, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAA ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"You are just showing off in this bed.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Donnie Ray!!!!"she wailed...

  I came so hard....I felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from me...I was a little afraid I might be dying...

Olivia was having an intense orgasm...

She whispered in my ears....

'It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, It's alright....Just hold on...Stay with mama.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I'm heree....I'm hereeee...oh lawd...I AM HERE! Ouuuuuuu!" she whispered...Her legs shaking....

 Olivia had tears flowing down her face and was holding on to me for sheer life...She was trembling...

I continued to cum with wild abandon....Never had I felt so good and so drained at the same time..


 I rested between Olivia's pretty shapely legs..

"Did that make you feel better?" I asked.


"Yesssss...About Everything...Yessss...It sure did." she said.
She gave me a wet ,juicy, sloppy kiss to top everything off!

We slept for a few hours!

II-

 Hours later after we awoke from a peaceful sleep and had both showered....  A shower that led to more lovemaking until the hot water began to run cold..

Olivia sat on the bed in her lace slip....

"Donnie Ray...I need you to interview the eyewitness..The Rape Victim...If you can and see if there are any other eyewitnesses..anybody who can verify Oscar's story...Take my niece with you...I'm going to go over that track, that path he said he ran and the playground..."said Olivia...


"You think he's guilty don't you? I said, almost amused....I was used to my wife believing in someone's innocence , even when at first I didn't...Until I almost proved it with my investigation...Right now I didn't sense that conviction...She almost looked weary...



 "I don't think he's a rapist." she said...When I knew him, he was a brilliant attorney..I studied him, I learned a lot from him...I didn't believe he was sending photos of his penis to women ,grown or under aged and then we discovered he was....I was sick on my stomach defending him and saving his law license...Something I never imagined I'd ever have to do...Now here I am defending him on rape charges...I sure hope he's innocent of this....I feel so bad for Lillian..."said Olivia..


"I knew two of the cops accused of murdering the three Black citizens during Katrina...I'd had beers with them, been on stake outs with them....They'd helped me take a few doors in my investigations...I was sick to my stomach to know they'd committed murder...I was even sicker to learn how many people were trying to cover it up...I didn't want to bust them...but if I didn't...I was just as bad..I had to do it...I know how you felt...I'll take this as far as you want Olivia...If we find out he's guilty, You use whatever defense you need to...."I said.


''You'd do that for me wouldn't you?...If he's guilty...I'm going to plead him out...Try to get him a lenient sentence...but that's it...I'm not going to lie....If he's guilty he needs to go to jail...I'm with you Donnie Ray.." she said.


"I love you..."I said...


Olivia smiled..

"I know you do...I'm that kind of wife..I love you too! I'd give you another kiss, but you've had enough fun for one morning.." she said, smiling salaciously....Then she kissed me anyway...
 "Ummmm,how was that?" she asked..

"Very good!" I said, smiling..

She got up and headed toward her walk in closet...She was getting dressed for the day...

III-

 Olivia loved this playground....She told me that she often came here when she needed to be alone to think to sort out things...She brought a young Beverly here to talk about boys, growing up, life choices...She came here an ex-lover.....but mostly, she came by herself..
She followed the path Oscar Meyerson said that he ran.....and then she followed the path the young woman who was sexually assaulted ran....It was deep into the playground, past where the kids would be playing...It was away from the streets, away from cameras....and the bushes gave cover from the houses across the street...

She took me back here once...We kissed and made out like two teenagers...We came very close to, but stopped short of making love in this playground....You never knew when somebody might walk up on you...

She just happened to walk up on two people kissing at the moment..She ducked back behind the bushes...She didn't want whoever it was to see her...but when she saw who they were...She was beyond shocked..
It was Alfreda, Beverly's mother and ROCKLAND CAMBRIDGE!!!!! ADA ROCKLAND CAMBRIDGE!!!! Who Beverly and she had bested twice in court...
They were kissing like two horny teenagers back here.....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Alfreda....I just had to see you today....I had a rough day in court...."moaned Rockland...

''Awwwwwwwwwwww babyyyyyyyyy let mama make you feel better.." she cooed in between kisses.

He was younger...about 14 or 15 years younger than her...and he was older than Olivia..two or three years....

Olivia smiled, then giggled...She never imagined a guy like Rockland had enough game to deal with a streetwise ,mature woman like Alfreda....Then again...He had dated her girlfriend...Attorney Yvette Jones...

Maybe he was more than what she imagined...So rigid ,so intense in court...Almost throwing a childish temper tantrum when he lost...but behind closed doors....A LOVE MACHINE!

The thought of that made Olivia laugh so hard...She put her hand over her mouth and held herself...And yet he had to be doing something right between the sheets to have Alfreda so sprung and giddy...Perhaps she and Beverly had misjudged him!

"Rockland, I can't stay out here all day baby....I've got to go and get some lunch.....I'm working again you know...Part time...I have to go back.." said Alfreda...

"I feel better now, having seen you..." he said..

"Rocklannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd!!Take your hand from under my dress honey!!....I'm not going to make you feel THAT good..Not out here in broad daylight.."cooed Alfreda...softly removing his hands from beneath her skirt and giggling like a school girl...

"You're fresh Rockland!" she giggled.

They kissed some more...

"Tonight ,after dinner...I'll make you feel reallll good!" she cooed.

Olivia had never seen Alfreda like this before!

"I love you girl.." said Rockland softly...

"I love you too!"said Alfreda...

They held hands and walked out of the Playground...The Opposite direction...
Olivia 's mouth was wide open...She couldn't believe what she had just seen,let alone what she had just heard come out of both of their mouths...This was indeed serious, she mused....She decided she wouldn't tell Beverly...She kept very little from her little niece...but she felt that this news would be better coming from her mother...She was not going to let on to Alfreda that she knew either!....Alfreda would tell the both of them when she was ready...




IV-
Beverly and I sat in a deli having lunch...Well, waiting for a waitress to take our order.


"I talked to the girl." she said..

I thought it would be better if the rape victim talked to a woman...

''What did she say?" I asked.
''She's adamnit it was him...Oscar..I showed her his photo and she started crying....She's going to hold to that story...She said they ran into each other in the grocery store...about a block away from the park...They talked...She said he was kind of flirting with her...and checking her out..She thought he was creepy...She left and started jogging...He was jogging too..She said he followed her into that playground and raped her...It was early in the morning , there were no kids in there.."said Beverly..

"He's going to give a DNA sample tomorrow...There was a lot of semen in the panties...We'll test his DNA against the DNA in her panties..She also scratched her assailant...They took skin samples from her fingernails...He has no scratches on him at all...Whoever she scratched bled....They can pull DNA from that too!   I'm going to find out if any sex offenders have been released from jail recently and live in these area and pull video from the street cams and traffic cams in the area ,as well as the ATM cams and business cams.." I said.

"There are no cameras in that park....He or whoever could have followed her in there under the cover and done anything..."said Beverly...


"True, but we can track her in the store and out of the store, up until she entered that playground and see if anybody else went in behind her..." I said...
"Look, here comes your wifey." said Beverly....

Olivia walked in ,bent over and kissed me softly...

"Hi baby!" she said salaciously...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." I said.. ''That was a bedroom kiss.." I whispered.
"I knowwww, that's a down payment for later on tonight.." She whispered.. "I checked the grocery store...Both of them were in there...They even talked...and I followed his path...the path he said he ran....and I went in that park....He or whoever could have followed her in there under the cover and done anything..."said Olivia..
"That's what I was telling D.R. Auntay...I talked to the girl...She's scared and she's angry...She said it was definitely him...I showed her a photo...She's certain it was him.."said Beverly..

"She scratched her assailant...His blood is on her running jacket and she has skin under her fingernails which the police have taken...Oscar doesn't have a scratch on him...There was a lot of semen in her panties...We can get DNA from that.....If he leaves a DNA sample tomorrow...We'll know for sure if it's him or not...Also...I need to look at Street and Traffic cams, ATM cams and business cams in the area."I said.

"There are no cameras in that park...There needs to be..."said Olivia...

"I just need to see who followed her into that park....Maybe who came out..."I said.
"I'm going to get him to give a DNA sample to both Hazel and Dr. Goggins..Bev..We have a preliminary hearing for him tomorrow." said Olivia..
"Yeah,I know...Tonight we'll be hitting the books..My place or yours?" asked Beverly...

"We can use your place...I imagine...Nelson will be coming over..."said Olivia..

''Yeah, he'll be there..Josie is coming by too...I told her you and I would be working on a preliminary hearing and it would be good for her to learn..."said Beverly...

"Good..."said Olivia.

''Auntay...you talk to mommy lately?" asked Beverly..
Olivia seemed stunned...

"No..Why?  Uh...She called me by accident last week.."said Olivia..

"Yeah she called me by accident last night when I was over Nelson's...She was so happy..Giddy almost....I asked her about her new boyfriend...She said he was the reason she was happy and that she just wanted to hear my voice..."said Beverly...

''Alfreda is seeing someone? WOW!" I said, smiling...

"She won't tell us who he is..Whoever he is..He's turned my mom out...He must be a real smooth playa..."said Beverly...

Olivia spit her drink out and laughed so hard...I had to rub her back...

"YOU KNOW WHO IT IS, DON'T YOU AUNTAY?" asked Beverly, smiling..

"No..No Baby I don't...When you said that...I just thought about something funny, that's all..."said Olivia...  "Your mother will tell both of us when she's ready....Just like your daddy did.."said Olivia ,getting serious..and remembering how shocked she herself was when she discovered her brother,Beverly's father, had married one of her childhood girlfriends...Beverly actually took that quite well...

"I just hope it's nobody young enough to be one of my boyfriends..."said Beverly...

"Let's hope not.." said Olivia... "Did you guys order yet?" she asked.

"No we were waiting for you.." I said as a waitress headed toward us..

V-
We were all pretty much like family at this point, Meeting in Beverly's domicile...The only difference was..We were home and not away....

Law Books and lap tops were on the coffee table...

 "I have no idea who the ADA is....Let's pray it's not someone we know..." said Olivia, yawning...
 "Yeah...Like Rockland Cambridge..." Beverly joked....
 "I know right? " said Josie...."That would be like a protracted war in what is already a difficult case...considering this guy's past history.."
Olivia had a weird, whimsical look on her face.....

"Oh Rockland Cambridge wouldn't be so bad....I'd like to think he's softened toward us...He did send us those beautiful bouquets of roses..." said Olivia...
"I think he has the hots for one of us....Maybe you Auntay...You're closer to him in age...He's what maybe two or three years older than you??? And he did date your girlfriend...Yvette Jones..." said Beverly...

"Nah...He knows I'm married, Happily Married...and Donnie Ray would kill him if he even thought that was the case...Nooooo, I'm tending to think he likes uh older women...more mature...but not senior citizens..."said Olivia..
"Ohhhhh, somebody like Mommy's age huh?" said Beverly...
Olivia paused...

"Yeah...someone like that.." she said and smiled devilishly...  "You stayin the night Josie?" she asked ,quickly changing the subject...

 "Yeah, I brought a change of clothes..." said Josie..

Olivia, Beverly and Josie were going over the predicates and putting together a strategy for the upcoming preliminary hearings.....They had been studying and working hard when Nelson And I arrived with Chinese Food..

 "Alright, Take five ladies.....We are here with the grub." said Nelson...
 "Dig in...I've brought some of everything here..." I said...
as the smell of the piping hot food wafted through Beverly's place....
"Ummmmm now that's what I am talking about..." said Olivia as she dug in..."

Beverly dug in too and passed Nelson his food also...

"Here Baby....You stayin over tonight?" she asked...
"If you want me to....I have a suit or two here.." said Nelson...
"Must be love" I said as we all laughed....
"You guys will never guess who I saw today....Our old friend, Rockland Cambridge...Saw him after court today, My case is coming to an end....He won his case and he was jubilant of course....but none of the old arrogance..It was like he was normal...Like it was just another case...He saw me and shook my hand...He said to tell "that pretty little missus of yours and her aunt I said hello.." said Nelson...
"Whattttttttttttttttt? Therapy has really done wonders for him." said Josie..

Olivia smiled...

"Yes, Therapy is good for some people..I think he got just what he needed!" she said..

"Auntayyyy, you know who he's seeing don't you?" laughed Beverly slyly...

Olivia filled her mouth with morsels of Chinese food...

"Now how would I know that? I don't know where he lives ,I don't socialize with him...I haven't got a clue...I'm just saying..." she said and continued eating..

For some reason...I didn't believe her...Olivia knew something..I knew that devilish grin of hers...I wonder if Beverly, her niece ,who'd known her for a lifetime knew it too!

At any rate, it wasn't important....This rape case was what was of the utmost importance right at the moment.


(TO BE CONTINUED)





12 comments:

Rita said...

Olivia was so cool to keep Alfreda's secret.....This episode was so hot and so telling!

Lisa said...

I loved how Olivia kept Alfreda's secret....Apparently she and Alfreda have a bond....A Bond you wouldn't expect the two to have...After all...Alfreda is her brother's ex- girlfriend/baby mama..Still I think their bond is beautiful.

Brenda said...

Don't forget...Olivia has practically raised Jimmy and Alfreda's daughter, Beverly herself despite the closeness in age...(8 or 9 years)She would have to maintain some type of relationship with the mother...It's nice that she does..

Angie B. said...

A very good and telling episode...This story is so good..I'm loving it..I agree, Olivia should allow Beverly's mother to tell her about her relationship...Just like Beverly's father...(Olivia's brother) told her about HIS relationship. Good stuff!

George S. said...

Neither Olivia nor Beverly knew about Jimmy's relationship...He was married already when he told them he was married to Malinda...This however is different..But I agree...It should be Alfreda's choice.

Toni said...

This storyline is so good..I'm loving it.

Sunflower said...

A Very Nice and telling episode!

Halo said...

Liv has always taken care of Alfreda....In fact she said that...Liv got her in those apartments she's in and Liv went to court and got her compensation from the city after her nervous breakdown...In a sense...Liv has taken care of Mother and Daughter...

Vanessa said...

It's almost like Liv struck a Faustian deal with Alfreda..."I'll take care of you if you let me have your daughter as my very own." I know it's probably like that...but Beverly often seems like the daughter Liv couldn't have...You know, like she fills that space missing in Olivia's life...

Cheryl said...

I agree, Beverly is many things to Olivia, Daughter/Little Sister/ Close Girlfriend...They often seem way more than simply Aunt and Niece..

James Perkins said...

You have to remember..Olivia was 9 years old when Beverly was born and placed in her room..They grew up together...She's the closest thing to a sibling ,Olivia had...Her brother was much older and already an adult.. He was more like an Authority figure to young Olivia than a sibling..Beverly was a friend, an ally...a partner in crime!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good points made...Alfreda is probably the woman both Olivia and Beverly (for obvious reasons....That's Her Mother and Father)wanted Jimmy to marry...Thus the closeness..