Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Clean Up

"Myyyy you seem glad to see me.." said Sepia ,smiling as we embraced each other..
I had ordered take out and had rocked little Kimmie to sleep...

We stood in our bedroom...kissing each other passionately..


"It's been quite a day..." I said..

''So I hear....When we heard that big explosion...I somehow knew you had something to do with it.." said Sepia.
I laughed...

"That was me ,saving everybody I care about's lives..."I said.. "That maniac tried to take out this house..my business and your business all in one swoop....I think I slowed him down for a time being..
especially since he doesn't have a car...but he's not done yet.."I said in between more kisses
I slipped off Sepia's white dress...I gently rubbed her buttocks and unhooked her bra...She slipped out of her panties..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm you really are glad to see me.." she said, softly fondling what was now a raging erection...

"Yes..I'm ready for another explosion....this one less loud.." I whispered...

"You're so nasty..." she said laughing...She always said that...

Sepia smiled at me and then I crawled on top of her....

 She was on top of our bed spread...We hadn't unmade the bed... I was practically standing up, but I couldn't wait... She was so warm inside and wet and yet soft... I couldn't get enough of her..

.I pulled her close to me and took one of her breasts in my mouth, licking it softly..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, Kevin, that feels soooo good.." she moaned..

She lifted herself up and gently lowered herself on my already bulging manhood....We both moaned loudly as she began moving up and down, first slowly , then next, really slow...

Outside The light of the moon was gently sifting through the window across her back as she sat astride me and confidently rode me intimately...
 
I softly grabbed her hips and began to slowly grind inside of Sepia with every rise and fall of her...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, that feeels sooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...


I arched my back a little..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!..." I found myself moaning....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawdddd!" she moaned...sweat just running down her face...mixed with tears..

It was a little after ten o'clock when we got started...SIX HOURS and a HALF of sweet,slow ,tender lovemaking went by ....both of us oblivious to everything and caught up in our passion...


Finally, neither one of us could take it any longer...I exploded with a fury and Sepia began shaking and moaning....She was climaxing too...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuu.." she said with a look of pure ecstacy on her face...She collapsed on top of me and lay there sweating for a minute before she rolled off of me and lay beside me...She was still shaking a little bit, sweating profusely too!
"I'm not going to work today!" I said weakly...

"Me neither.." she laughed and gave me a soft kiss..


II-
While Sepia and I were making love ,downtown at his tony high rise office, Mike Traine Jr. was getting a lecture of another kind...

''Our friend in New York is very concerned about you..." said the man, who was young like Mike Traine Jr, also well dressed and sitting across from him...

His name was Tyrell Dandridge...Like Mike Traine Jr. , he was young  and up and coming and looking to move up among the criminal ranks...He didn't have Mike Traine's urbane college background...He had grown up poor in West Philadelphia...Dropped out of school in the 10th grade, had started out as a tout, whistling and warning the drug boys when the police were coming..He graduated to selling on the corners, running up to cars taking the money ,while another boy handed the person in the car the drugs...To eventually running the corner...having touts and runners...From there he was rewarded with getting a percentage on his package and putting together his own team...From there , he wound up in the Pennitentary...with 3-5 years..

In Prison he got his GED....and took some college courses...Paroled in 3 years...He entered Community College and earned an Associate Degree in Business....He even worked a straight job for awhile...but the lure of the streets called him...

He now floated a package of his own on the streets to a few drug crews....He too dressed well and had a nice tony condo downtown....And he was looking to move up, take Mike Traine's place..Everybody knew it...

I knew it and I knew about him...My guys had seen him having breakfast and lunch with Mike Traine and taking trains to New York and returning...


"Like I said,''Our friend in New York is very concerned about you..."said  Tyrell..

''And why is that?" snarled Mike Traine..

"You're making noise...he told you to quietly move in on some lucrative businesses for the purpose of money laundering...Quietly...You go and kill three people, three owners and why Mike? why did you have to kill em?  They already had signed away their life savings to you.." he asked..

I wanted to know the same thing.. Unknown to them...My guys were listening to and viewing the entire conversation....

"It's none of your business...I did what I thought was best to keep things quiet...Those bodies shouldn't have been found...The cops found the bodies Tyrell...How did they even know there were bodies there to be found...? " Mike asked.

''What are you trying to say?" asked Tyrell..

"I'm not trying to say anything...I am saying that  I think somebody is running their mouth, dropping dimes and quarters to the police?" said Mike Traine..

"You tryin to put that on me?" asked Tyrell....

"Did I say it was you?" asked Mike Traine Jr.

"You got the cops and the Feds takin a look at you...and you reach out for an important asset ,namely Migos and now he's dead and two of your most trusted Lieutenants are dead All because you have some vendetta against some private eye and a hard on for that man's wife...Seems like you struck out on both ends.."said Tyrell...

"Watch it..Watch it son..." said a very edgy Mike Traine...

"NO YOU WATCH IT!...The man sent word through me for you to cease and desist...We got a load comin in tomorrow on the train...He wants me to supervise it and for you to lay back.."said Tyrell..

"THIS IS YOU!!! YOU'RE THE MOLE , YOU SNITCHED TO THE COPS ABOUT THE DEAD BODIES!  YOU TOLD IT ALL....FOR ALL I KNOW YOU GAVE KEVIN MORRIS A HEADS UP ABOUT THE DRONES!" he snarled..

"Awww Mike you're crazy!" said Tyrell... He had indeed called the FBI and gave them a heads up on Mike Traine Jr.   But not the other things...






III-
The body of Jay Biggs, a local killer for hire was found on a deserted street......Sissy gave me a call...

I stood with Sissy and Sharon and Detective Sam Smith of Missing persons as Hazel ,Carlotta, Tyriq ,Jimmy and Sirena observed the body...

 "A passer by saw somebody dumping this body from a car...." said Sissy
"I got another anonymous tip too..Got the license plate of the car....I ran it down...Haven't been able to locate him or the car..It belongs to another local hood...Can't find him or the car..I gotta go...The FBI, ATF and Homeland Security are investigating that massive explosion last night...It could be a terrorist attack ...I'll see you guys later.." said Sharon... as she got in her car and left the scene...
"I'm just glad Lieutenant Tragg isn't here to foul things up....The Deputy of Operations told him I was the primary and it was my call..and since I asked for Sissy and her team...to let them investigate this and leave them alone." he said.
 "He was tortured, his jaw broke...all of his fingers broken..."said Hazel..looking at the body.
 "Somebody was obviously trying to get some information from him...Looks like he's been dead at least a day...I arrested him last year on a weapons charge....I didn't even know he was out of jail." said Carlotta..
 "Probably trying to find out if he told something or knew something...I knew I'd be standing over this loser  inside of a chalk line one day...In fact,I told him that the last time I busted him." said Tyriq..
 "I busted this guy once too!...Low rent hood..Gun man...Good for a heist or a hit..Jay Biggs, "said Jimmy...
"I busted him a couple of times myself...Domestic Disputes...He had a wife..He used to beat the hell out of her..She finally got some sense and left him.."said Sirena..


"Look over there.."said Hop,pointing...

A gun with a silencer...lie a few feet from the body...

 Duke took a pencil and picked it up...

"Look at this....I'm guessing this is either the gun that killed laughing boy here or it's HIS gun and it will link him to a murder or two or three.." said Duke..
Angie supplied a plastic bag and tagged it, then passed it to a uniformed officer..

''Am I the only one here who had no prior history with this guy?" asked Angie ....
"Aww don't feel bad Ang...I agree with Duke...I'm bettin that this man killed those three guys and that gun has forensic evidence on it, thus closing your case.." I said.

"This is Mike Traine Jr. cleaning up..." said Sissy...
"Exactly Siss...I picked up some chatter off of his phone...You might want to give your friend, Carol Redding a call...There is a huge shipment of drugs coming in on  a train tomorrow morning...at 7:00 am...This is the train, it will unloaded in the stock yards..A guy named Tyrell Dandridge will be unloading it...Well rather supervising it...From what I hear...Mike Traine is too hot for whoever their supplier is in New York..They want Tyrell Dandridge to handle business." I said.

"That's an excellent tip Kevin...I'll pass that on.." said Sissy... "Come on guys ,let's get this body out of here before you know who shows up. said Sissy.

"Release the body" said Hazel...

I watched as the body was carted away...
Detective Sam Smith was there , he laughed...

"Like I told Lieutenant Tragg...I requested you guys ,rather than him because I wanted this case solved...You found the bodies and now you've found their killer.. Case closed." he said.

"Yeah, but who tortured and then murdered him?" I asked.
"Damn Kevin...We won one today...Let us just enjoy the win huh?.."said Sam Smith, who laughed and playfully punched me on the shoulder.
I laughed too!

IV-

Sharon and The FBI ,along with Homeland Security and The ATF were investigating the explosion....People had seen the drones and had taken photos of them...They were picked up on Street and Traffic cams and by the Weather Helicopter of a local Television station...Which got a good video of the six drones zeroing in on a car and utterly destroying it....

They would never find any human remains...There were none...And only pieces of the car and a tiny hand held control device were left behind......

It would take a week...but they would come to the conclusion that whoever sent those Drones lost control of them and it cost them their lives...
A ballistics check on the gun found with the dead body of Jay Biggs.. was a link to all three murders...There was fingerprints and forensic evidence....Plus matching tire tracks on his vehicle to conclude that this local hood, a gunman for hire killed all three men...but for who?  Of course we knew for who, but we couldn't prove it..Not yet anyway...At any rate...Sissy's triple murder was down.!
 It was an ambitious and smart operation....A freight train came into Philadelphia's 30th Street Station at 7:00 AM.....The last car 's cargo was silently and quickly unloaded into a waiting truck....Far away from the platform...It's cargo...Heroin, Opiates, Cocaine..All street ready...For a quick sale...It would be distributed later on...

It's street worth...Millions...It's customers....Most of the major drug crews in Philadelphia, Camden and South Jersey and Deleware...Up until now a hugely successful and lucrative operation on both ends...
My guys and I had heard and seen the chatter on the phones and in the condo of Mike Traine Jr. the day before...I knew the exact tie, the train and the players who were involved in the operation...All of the arrangements had been made by Mike Traine's now deceased Lieutenant....The man riding shotgun in that car..and Tyrell Dandridge...For now Mikey Jr. had been cut out of the operation.

 Imagine their surprise  when Carol Redding and a squad of DEA Agents  raided the trainyard at 7:10 AM and
got enough Heroin ,Cocaine and Opiates to supply the entire Philadelphia, South Jersey, Deleware area...It was a major bust....They arrestted ten people.

They also arrested Tyrell Dandridge...who was supervising the entire thing...effectively ending his and Mike Traine Jr.'s drug operation...

It hadn't been a very good week for Mike Traine Jr.

He mused when he heard of the arrests...

"How could the Feds possibly know about this?  I thought Tyrell was the mole... Guess he wasn't after all." he said...Then he laughed his head off...

V-
Sepia ,Kimmie and I were having a very nice dinner in a quaint little bistro......Sepia had heard about the days events...

"Mike Traine sends Drones to wipe us all out...they're re-directed , killing his bomber and his two goons...FBI writes it off as some kind of mis-adventure...The police find the dead body and the gun belonging to the killer of poor Mr.Brannon and those two guys...and The DEA arrests 11 people ,none of them Mike Traine...He has really covered his tracks despite having I suppose one of the worst weeks ever."said Sepia.
"Sepia tomorrow I want to see that contract...The one Mike Traine was going to give you and Bonita.."I said.

"Okay..what about it?"  asked Sepia..

"Something has been bothering me the entire time this mess with Mike Traine has been going on...he killed those three men after he already had them sign over their business, now don't you wonder why? If he had their business why did he have to kill them?" I asked.

"Maybe they signed under duress.."said Sepia...

"Or maybe they never signed at all!" I said.. "He forged their signatures and there for had to kill them...If I can prove those signatures are forgeries...We got him on Conspiracy to commit murder...At best...At the least he has no legitimate ownership of those businesses and he's completely ass out!"I said.

"Go for it daddy?" said Kimmie..

Sepia and I both cracked up laughing!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: