Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Uncomfortable Diners

It was midnight... Monica and I had returned to the squadroom...
Everybody had left from our shift....There was three uniformed officers on duty, waiting to be relieved and the night shift detectives hadn't arrived yet...

Monica returned to the squadroom...

"The prints on that gun belong to one Carl Dragon..." said Monica.

"Not Charlie Fontana huh?" I asked...A little disappointed...I wanted Monica to be able to put a tag on whoever this creep was...Especially if he was responsible for tossing this girl out the window..

"She read my thoughts and smiled..

"You're so sweet...but it's alright...This is a match for a four year old cold case...The murder of a witness ,who was going to testify against Charlie Fontana in that murder case I told you about." she said.

"You pick up Dragon and you got Charlie Fontana...Maybe we close that case and our present one.." I said.

''We don't have to pick up Dragon....He's in the state pen...doing his fifth year of a ten year sentence for manslaughter in an unrelated case..."said Monica.

''What about that Heroin....Fontana still wants it." I said.
"I don't want him to know we have any of this just yet...I want to get a scope on him..See what he does next.." said Monica..  She looked at the clock...

"I think we've got all the information we are going to get on this case partner..." she said and took me by the hand...

"Let's get out of here.." she said..

She kissed me in the elevator.....I noticed we were now in the basement....

II-
We were in the old Women's Locker Room... It was rarely used now...People used the new one, about 18 floors up...

I pulled Monica to me..

She smiled and rubbed her index finger across my lips...We kissed passionately,...
She unzippered and then dropped her pants and stepped out of her shoes...

She took her top off...My mouth dropped... She giggled..

"Horn Dog!" she replied..

She unzippered my trousers and was slowly and softly fondling me...  
I dropped my trousers and took my shirt off....I lifted her up and kissed her passionately...and entered her softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My God Nate......OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"Oh My God...girl.......ummmmmmmmmmph!"I moaned...

 "Ummmmm baby.." she moaned...."You are as hard as a brick....Ohhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuu..Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

I was still kissing her softly and slowly and rubbing her breasts.....

 "Damn girl..."I exclaimed...

She giggled as I began to slowly move in and out of her warm and moist center...

I couldn't get enough of her......I laid her down on one of those hard benches...
something about the way she was making love to me tonight was different..She was more passionate than usual...Tears were furiously running down her cheeks and she kept saying..

"Nate,I love you so much...Oh My god..."she moaned..

"I love you too Mo-Mo..You know that!" I said..

"Ohhhh Nate, Oh my god baby...ouuuuuuu..I knowwww...Oh my goddd...Ouuuuuuu! I'm so glad you're my partner..." she moaned..

"I'm glad your my partner too!" I moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned with pleasure....

''Mo-Mo....I'm losing my mind..."I screamed....

"I am too baby....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,I am too!"
she screamed!!!!!

She was so warm, so moist...smelled sooo good....I couldn't imagine that anybody could feel this good

I watched as Monica's head moved from side to side, as tears flowed down her face and as she climaxed very hard.....Before I knew it...I was coming so hard...I thought I was having a heart attack...

We made love fast and furiously in that dark corner on that bench for about  TWO HOURS AND A HALF!  Monica came first...Crying like a little girl, shaking and holding me for dear life.....She kissed my neck and blew softly in my ear....I found myself cumming and cumming hard....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I said......"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl.."I finally moaned..

"Ouuuuu Nate...Whoooooooooooooo..that felt good...Thank you baby!" she said..and kissed me softly......I got up off of her.....

"I love you Mo-Mo..."I said softly....

"I know you do.....and I love you too...So much baby!" she said,continuing to kiss me..

 We kissed a little more , and she fondled me until I came again...this time harder.....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." I moaned..



"Come on,let's go home.." she whispered as she got dressed...
"Yeah...We'll sleep good tonight." I said..

"For sure..." she said, smiling at me...

We cleaned up, We got dressed and went back upstairs...Monica was holding my shoulder and kissing my arm softly....
 

III-
We flew home....
It was a beautiful night...
I had the window open...I watched Monica's hair blow in the wind as we cruised along in the sky...

I smiled at how lucky I was to have her....

She leaned her head on my shoulder...
"I'm lucky too!" she said..
We landed on the ceiling of our Duplex...

IV-
We were working our case hard....Still looking at Street Cams, Lobby Cams and Business Cams for our girl and whoever she brought into her apartment complex that night...We got a hit on two guys and they were a DNA match for two of the condoms....but they were gone long before she died...

Carl Dragon....The killer whose fingerprints matched the gun we found in the safe deposit bag, which was a ballistics match to an old unsolved murder... was found dead in his cell...He'd been poisoned...

The case was getting deep....but tonight, Monica and me were having dinner with two old friends of ours....Lance and Cecilia Fontaine...

Lance and I had been in the academy together...We were young police officers on the street together and we both made Detective around the same time.. After serving on an Anti Drug Strike Force...Lance was offered a job with the DEA...He went to Quantico and was now a DEA agent..

It was here he met Cecilia Hope...Who as luck would have it, was in the academy with Monica..Like Lance and I, Monica and Ceceilia were young police officers on the street together and they both made Detective around the same time..


Cecilia and Lance were on the same Anti-Drug Strike Force together and both distinguished themselves to the point that they got offered positions at the DEA...They both trained at Quantico together..

Cecilia continued to distinguish herself and got promoted to Deputy DEA Special Agent in charge...

Lance on the other hand got in a little trouble...He beat a suspect a little too badly and got brought up on brutality charges...He was suspended for a little while and just recently re-instated..

Tonight we were celebrating their return to Philadelphia...
With a Filet Mignon and
And great drinks at one of the cities most tony eateries...
"Ce Ce thank you sooo much for inviting us to dinner and for footing the entire bill...I wish you'd let Nate and I help..seriously girl...This place isn't cheap.." said Monica..

"Ohhh Mo-Mo...Nooooo.Don't worry about it...I haven't seen you in years" said Cecilia..

 ''No, let her pay for it Monica...She likes to throw it up in everybody;s face how much money she's making now that she's go a new PO sition.." said Lance, snidely..


That sounded a little harsh....both Monica and I felt very uncomfortable and looked a little uneasy...

Cecilia played it off...and deftly changed the subject... "Mo Mo ,look at you......You look fabulous...Can't believe you can still fit the same size dress you wore when we were in the academy.." said Cecilia.

"If you cut down on the carbs, maybe you could wear the same size too.." said Lance...


Again, both both Monica and I felt very uncomfortable and looked a little uneasy... This time I changed the subject...

''Same old jokester....When we were in the Academy this guy kept us laughing...Could imitate the instructors left to right..Remember the guy who sounded like Barney Rubble on the Flintstones?/ Sgt. Pike Or Sgt. Stewary who sounded like Jimmy Stewart?/" I said, laughing...

Lance did a couple of impressions ,which kept us all laughing...and lightened the mood....

''Soooo Nate...You are now the elite of detectives huh? Homicide...I'm not surprised...I always knew with your smarts and your analytic mind, you'd make it to Homicide..." said Lance..
"Mo-Mo...I knew you'd make it too..Especially when you latched on to that cutey patootie Lieutenant Cotton

and he started training you...I thought you two might wind up being a couple but that wasn't meant to be huh? You kept saying it was strictly business...but I didn't believe you...None of us did until you actually made Detective. So nothin jumped off between you two huh?" laughed Cecilia..

"Nahhh ,but he is married to my twin sister.." said Monica..

"Monique huh?  I remember meeting her a few times....How is she doing now?

She's the coroner now...right?" said Cecilia...

"Yeah, she's Chief Medical Examiner of Philadelphia County...I'm real proud of her..." said Monica..

''So Nate ,you and Monica? How did you two become partners and husband and wife?" asked Lance..
"I transferred to Homicide from Special Victims unit and uh Detective Talbert here became my partner and training officer..." I said..

"Training Officer???...She was in Homicide before you?"he asked ,incredulous...

"About three years before me..."I said...

"So she has seniority over you?" he asked incredulous..

"Well uh Yeah somewhat...Like I said...When I came to Homicide, she trained me..and I uh ruh fell in love with her and eventually, we got married.."I said..


"Awww I think that's sooooo sweet...Some men aren't intimidated by a successful woman..or a woman in authority!" said Cecilia..

It was then that I saw Lance give her an icy glare...so icy it sent a chill down my spine..

''Is that what you think?...''Is that what you think?THAT I AM INTIMIDATED???   Had I not of gotten suspended...I would have been the Deputy Special Agent in Charge..I was up for that...I had passed the test with a percentage point higher than you remember?" he said..
Monica sent me a telepathic message...

"I'm beginning to like your friend a little less the more he talks.."

I didn't respond...

"Lance...there is time for you to take that test the next go round...the next cycle.." said Cecilia ,who was obviously embarrassed..

"For what? I've already passed it once... You still have seniority over me.." he said icily...

We didn't discuss the matter anymore...

We enjoyed our dinner and said goodbye to them as they departed and we headed our seperate ways...

'Wow!  I sure feel sorry for Ce Ce, married to a condescending jerk like that...I know he's your friend..but you know what I'm saying is true.."said Monica.

"Yeah...He's always been super competitive..."I said.

"Nate honey...It has never bothered you that I'm the lead detective in this partnership has it?" asked Monica.

"No you were here first...you taught me how to be a Homicide Detective...It has never bothered me.." I said.

"Good, because I'd never want you to resent me like he obviously resents Ce Ce.." said Monica..

"Baby...When you win...We win...When I win...We win...We are partners right?" I said.
"Always and Forever Baby!" said Monica..
We stood on the corner and kissed passionately...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



3 comments:

Sunflower said...

"Baby...When you win...We win...When I win...We win...We are partners right?" I said.These two are too cute for words...I love them!

Halo said...

Cutest of all your couples in Escapades!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!