Tuesday, April 24, 2018

And Then, There's Today!

I'm Donnie Ray Alexander....Former Homicide Detective, Now Investigator for my wife's law firm....Living my dream...with the woman of my dreams in a new city....
I've lived long enough and seen enough to know that some days start out beautiful, just wonderful...Take this day for instance...

The sun is rising...It's spring...It's already a balmy 80 degrees....

My wife ,Olivia Bennett-Alexander , a very sexy Defense Attorney has already awakened me to soft sensuous kisses..

Which have gotten me more than aroused...

She has already tossed her panties off to the side of our bedroom...
and we are already silently making sweet love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, quiet husband...our window is open..." she cautioned.."Just enjoy!" she says..

I was enjoying every minute of it!
Below us..Newly married couple , Beverly West -East, My wife's partner in her firm, also a noted defense attorney...
and her husband of one month, Attorney Nelson East
are passionately humped across the bed ,making sweet love..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Beverly, you are driving me out of my mind..."said Nelson ,who was just in pure ecstacy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husssssssbandddddddddddd.....yesssssssssssssssssss..." cooed Beverly...
While across town, the man we'd be facing in court...Assistant District Attorney , Rockland Cambridge
was staring into the eyes of Beverly's mother...Alfreda ...
"Rockland, stop staring at my boobies like that....You've got to get out of here and get home and get dressed, you've got a hearing this morning...I don't want to make you late..."said Alfreda softly...
He ignored her and kissed her passionately...running his hands down into her panties....

"Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....you gonna be late and it's not gonna be my fault...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..
Rockland had her clothes off and had her back in the bed, making sweet love to her...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmph, Rockland, you are the horniest man alive...Myyyyyyyyyy goodness...." exclaimed Alfreda...

Her bed squeaked out of control, her headboard rattled loudly....That and Rockland's loud moans wafted out into the street and in the hallway of her building...She knew her neighbors heard them making love...She knew her neighbors knew that she was having sex on a regular basis now...

Her apartment, once so quiet ,people wondered if she was even there was quite noisy now of days...

Rockland was enjoying nearly every minute of the smooth lovemaking with Alfreda....

The thought of having to face Alfreda's daughter, Attorney Beverly West and her Aunt, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly's new husband, Attorney Nelson East in court again, The only three people to hand him defeats in court did not thrill him...This good morning...Sex was his therapy...
He liked Beverly now...He found her a very good Attorney, Very cute and all around a nice girl, especially since he was screwing her mother nearly every night of the week...
 And Beverly's Aunt, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Older than her by only 9 years, The sister of the man who had impregnated Beverly's mother so many years ago was a nice lady too, A brilliant Attorney only three years younger than himself...was a very nice woman...He considered the two of them almost family now..
But he knew that both Beverly and Olivia were as ruthless and cut-throat as any attorney's he had ever faced...Three cases...Two he lost and one that was dismissed had proven that...
Beverly's husband, Attorney Nelson East was a good guy...He had defeated Rockland years ago, when he was a young Public Defender...Rockland always maintained he got lucky.....How ironic he would marry one half of the only other attorneys to ever beat Rockland in court..
Rockland prided himself on his extreme preparation...knowledge of the law and ability to win juries over...Apparently Olivia and Beverly did also...Three trials against them had rattled him..He was hoping he never had to see them again in court...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, Rockland, take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."screamed Alfreda.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.." he moaned..as Alfreda's bed moved from side to side and squeaked so loudly that some of her neighbors were opening their apartment doors and smiling sheepishly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rocklanddddd! " she moaned as he plowed into her...driving her insane with pleasure...



II-
Sooooo after a night and early morning of great loving....All of us appeared in court for Judge Reynold's bail hearing feeling and looking pretty good..
"Damnnnnnn Liv, you put it down this morning...I'm still thinking about it.."I whispered in her ear...
She giggled... "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...I know I certainly did...I'm still trembling.." she said and rubbed my hands softly...
Nelson hugged Beverly gently...
"Come on baby...We are in court....You have to ease up on me....I really enjoyed our night together though..." she said softly and smiled at him...

"Me too!" said Nelson, smiling at Beverly...

Even Josie seemed to have a glow....Beverly had let her boyfriend,Paris in around 2:00 in the morning..Josie was staying with us throughout the duration of this trial..And Paris was coming over and staying with her in the spare room...He was gone by morning..
Rockland came running in...He was late for the hearing...A rarity...Although he had shaved and showered..His usually impeccable grooming was lacking..His suit was wrinkled..His shirt looked like someone had used water to try and erase a lipstick smudge and his suit smelled like Alfreda's perfume..

He was in a surprisingly good mood..

"Hey Guys..Beverly, Nelson...This is my first time seeing you since the wedding!!!Paris huh??? Wowwww!!
Nice!!!" he said..

 "Hi Rockland!!!" said Beverly ,who was obviously shocked..."I-I-I mean ADA Cambridge.."she said..

"That's Okay...We are practically family!" he said and smiled... "Heyy Nelson." he said..

''Heyyy ADA Cambridge..How are you?" said an equally shocked Nelson...
I found the entire thing humorous...
Olivia whispered to me...

"He was with Alfreda last night and this morning...He's got his same suit on that he wore yesterday and look at that lipstick stain on his shirt...Lawwwwwwd have mercy...Alfreda is putting something on him...She's turned poor Rockland out..."she said..

"And how are you Livy?" he said..

He had NEVER reffered to her as "Livy" before...Always Mrs. Alexander...

"I'm just wonderful Rockland...Isn't it a gorgeous day?" asked Olivia..

"It is...It's wonderfull..How are you Donnie Ray?" he asked..

"Just lovely mann..Just Lovely.."I said ,smiling..

Beverly laughed and playfully nudged me..

"My mama is really puttin something on him..." she said..,

"Yeah, your aunt said the same thing.."I said..
Josie laughed...

Rockland took Olivia to the side..

"Liv, a word..."he said.

"Yes Rockland..."she said..

"Look,I'm sick to death about this...I clerked for Judge Reynolds when I was fresh out of law school...He was one of my mentors...He was on the board that nominated me for Super Lawyers...a few years back..He's a mentor to me...I won't fight him getting bail...and if he is convicted of Manslaughter charges...I will try to get him the most lenient sentence possible, you have my word.."said Rockland..
''Well thank you Rockland...You made our job a lot easier.."said Olivia..

''Any chance he didn't do this..? I mean I have several eyewitnesses..who say they saw him and the young man fighting..and that he beat the young man pretty badly...He took a pretty bad beating himself..I mean was this self defense??"asked Rockland..

"His wife swears the man was conscious and trying to get up when they left...I have to hear his side of the story...I don't even have a defense strategy as of yet.."said Olivia..
"I know you know that he could have died of his injuries sustained in that fight hours later and it would still be the judges fault.."said Rockland..

"Yes..My Husband and Mr.East have made me aware of that...but like I said...I have to hear his side of the story.."said Olivia..

''Yeah...I understand..Well good luck..Like I said...If worse comes to worse...I'll do everything I can to make it easy on him...Poor man was driven to it by that wife of his.." he said..

Olivia looked at everybody..

"Okay,let's go to court....The ADA says he won't fight bail...Where is Patricia.? " she asked.."She was supposed to meet us here.." she said exasperated..


III-
We entered the courtroom....
ADA Rockland Courtland told the judge..

"Your Honor, since Judge Reynolds is a respected member of the community, A Distinguished Judge with no prior criminal record..We don't see him as a flight risk...The people will not oppose bail.."
"That's our argument Auntay.." whispered Beverly to Olivia..
"How do you say it Bev, The power of the pan-tayyyys!" said Olivia...

The two women laughed....
Patricia walked in just then and wrote a check...

"Sorry I'm late...I was held up.." she said..

"Ohhhh? What was this guy's name??" asked Judge Reynolds..

"Percy,don't be like that.." said Patricia...
"Thank you for getting my legal team and for paying my bail....You can go now.." he said..

''Percy!!" said Patricia..
"I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" he bellowed...

''Maybe you'd better uh go...Patricia...We'll uh keep you covered .."said Olivia..
Patricia broke into tears...

Nelson and I got her some water and walked her out...
Beverly looked at Josie...

''She wraps men around her fingers....Poor Judge Reynolds...He is sooo in love with her.."she said.

"I know...He never had a chance..."said Josie..

IV-
Back in our Duplex/Office, Judge Reynolds looked around...

"Nice set up you have here Olivia.....Office downstairs and you live upstairs..huh?" he said..

"My niece, Beverly and her husband, Attorney East live on the floor above us..


and my husband and I live on the floor above them..."

explained Olivia.....

"Nice...Nice...Two Attorneys, An Investigator and a Para Legal....Nice team...When I retire from the bench, If I get a chance to...I'm thinking of setting up something like this..It won't be in Philly though..Don't want to compete with you guys,..Hahahahahahahahahaaha.." he laughed..
''So your honor...What happened?" I asked.
"My flight arrived a day early....Look, I had been in San Francisco, The D.C. and then Atlanta...My wife was home alone, too idle..So I decided to come home a day early and surprise her...Boy was I surprised.. I stopped in Big Rig's by the airport to get a chicken dinner..Two chicken dinners..and what do I see but this joker, got his hands up my wife's dress with her business exposed to the world..palming her behind.." he said.

"Anybody else see it?" asked Beverly..
"HELLLL YEAH, the guy waiting on me saw it..He said.."Damnnn she got a fat ass..." I did a double take..I said, hey man, that's my wife!!!  He said.."Yeah?  well she sure aint actin like it..I'm just sayin.." I dropped everything and I ran over and confronted them..He had also kissed her by the door.."said Judge Reynolds..

"At this point you were in a justifiable rage...I mean your wife had already cheated on you twice..With Ricky Beavers , who we defended and then that business with ,that very public business with Eric Beckett, The Assistant States Attorney...You were publicly humiliated...and at this point...here it was again after just a few weeks...any man would have been enraged.." said Olivia..
"And we have a witness who can back your story up...The man had his hands up her dress...Her panties were exposed to several diners...and he kissed her in the lips.."said Beverly..
"You two are masters at spin...probably going to get a psychologist and argue temporary insanity or diminished capacity...huh? That's how I'd play it...I must tell you...I struck the first lick..and the second..and that guy gave as good as he got...I took a few good licks..He hit me and knocked me out the door and then he hit me and knocked me across my car and into the street..It wasn't a one sided fight..What I had goin for me is that I'm a trained boxer...and he was not and he wasn't in very good shape.."said the Judge..
"I suggest you leave that out...but if I know Rockland Cambridge...He already knows that and will use it.."said Nelson..

"I know Rockland...I know you guys went up against him in court...but he's not really a bad guy...Hell of an Attorney...He'll just be doing his job...Just like I would.."said Judge Reynolds...

"I'm going back by that Soul food Joint and see if I can see camera footage, see if I can get Street cam footage and see if any witnesses are willing to come forward..." I said..
"There was an Attorney in there I recognized...He tried a case in my court..a few months ago..A Ray...Ray St. Jacques.." said the Judge...
 "RAY??? We know Ray...."said Olivia..
 "That's our cousin's boyfriend.." said Beverly..
 "Oh Wow!"said Josie...
"Well I can call him right now." I said.
"He was there...but he was a little tipsy...I don't know how much he saw...He definitely saw the fight...and I'm telling you...That guy was alive....Alive and conscious when Patricia and I left..." said Judge Reynolds..

V-

What more could you want?  A Day that starts out with great weather...and great sex....A case where the ADA doesn't fight you, you get bail for your client...you come up with a decent strategy and spin...and it seems that everything is breaking your way...

I've lived long enough and seen enough to know that some days start out beautiful, just wonderful..
A Little After Midnight....The doorbell to Beverly's domicle rung...

Beverly and Nelson came to the door, laughing...Beverly had on a bathrobe...Nelson was in his boxers and a wave cap...They knew it was Paris..

"Oh Hey, hey guys..Josie is still up isn't she?"  asked Paris..
''Yes I'm up...Come on in.."said Josie ,who was staying in the spare room at Nelson and Beverly's place to help with the case...Josie was clad in a striped t-shirt and panties...


Since Paris came by every night...This was no big deal...

ONE HOUR LATER...The doorbell rang again..
''Who could that be?" asked Nelson..

"We'll never find out laying in bed... I'll get it...You're not dressed..Give me that bathrobe.."said Beverly...

At the door was her cousin, Kayla Bennett...She was in tears....

"Bev, Nelson, I hate to bother you, but Ray and I had a big fight...I just need to crash here tonight..."she said..


''Awww Boooo...I wish I could.."said Beverly..
''I know yall two are newlyweds...I won't be any trouble...Just close your door.."said Kayla..
"Boo it's not that...We have guests...Josie has been staying with us to help out with our case and Paris is spending the night with her...Ouuu I hate to do this...but I'll call Auntay..."said Beverly...
Within Minutes...Olivia was on the stairwell...

"Come on up baby...We have a spare bedroom..." said Olivia..


"I'm sorry Auntay..."said Beverly...

"That's okay..she's family.."said Olivia,


who hugged Kayla and brought her up to our spot..

''Hi Uncle Donnie Ray..I'm sorry..."
"Nothing to be sorry about...You're family..." I said and prepared the spare bedroom for her..
"That's what I get for shacking....I'm gonna get my own place...but look...let's all go to sleep ,it's been a long day.." said Kayla..
ONE HOUR AND A HALF LATER-
"WHO THE HELL IS THIS?" asked Nelson..

Beverly sighed..

"Take a guess..." she said and she got up and went to the door..It was Ray..

"Bev...Is Kayla here?  we had a big fight and she ran off!!!"said Ray ,who looked drunk and distraught..

"She's not here Ray, said Beverly ,yawning..Josie and Paris are in our guest room..."she said..

They could hear the bed squeaking...

"My new husband and I would uh like to make our bed squeak tonight if you know what I mean and I know you do.." said Beverly, who smiled..
''You know, you have a sexy smile Bev.."said Ray, smiling..


"I know..My husband tells me that all the time..Good Night Ray.."said Beverly,laughing..
But Ray was undaunted...He walked up to Olivia and my floor...Olivia answered the door..
Forgetting she was wearing a see through lace slip and lace bikini panties..

Rays eyes nearly bulged out of his head...Olivia ran behind the door and motioned for me to come to the door..

"LAWD!!!Ughhhh...is Kayla here? we had a big fight...and she run off...I need to talk to her.." he said..

I came to the door..

"She's here...She's sleep Ray...but I need to talk to you...About something else..where you gonna be tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't have any court appearences..I'll be around..." he said.

"Meet me tomorrow..At Sam Mothers....It's about Judge Reynolds and the fight at the roadhouse.."I said.

"Oh That...I was pretty tore up man, but I'll tell you what I told the cops...What about Kayla?..
Just then Kayla came to the door..She had on a Black Sheer Nightgown that left little to nothing to the imagination....

"Ray what are you doing here?" she asked..
 For the second time tonight, Ray's eyes bulged out of his head....

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" he exclaimed...
"Ray, what are you doing here?" asked Kayla...


"I came to get you...I can't sleep without you...Come on back...we can talk this over...I'll brew a Kureig of coffee...I'll listen to whatever you say,I swear..Come on baby!" he said..

I stood silent..

Finally Kayla said -"Okay.."
Kayla and Ray kissed passionately in the hallway...

"I'm sorry I vomited on you...I'm gonna stop all this drinkin....I swear..." he said.

''Did you clean up?" asked Kayla..
"Yeah...I washed and dried the sheets and put new sheets on the bed and I mopped the floor.."he said..


"Let me get my things...Let me throw on some clothes I'm sorry Uncle Donnie Ray, cousin Olivia.." said Kayla..
''Hold up, let me look at you...Lawddd girl is this new? Myy goodness...You look sensational.." said Ray...
"You like it? I got it from Bridget's shop last weekend...." said Kayla...
"Ouuuuuuuu,I love it girl.."said Ray...
Kayla giggled like a teenaged school girl..

Olivia looked at me..She sighed and whispered...

''As my little niece says- "The power of the pan-tayys.."

I shrugged my shoulders...

"Indeed!" I remarked....I looked at my watch...It was 3:30 am....

And then....there's today!

(TO BE CONTINUED)





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE SKY

Toni said...

This was a cute little episode...

Angie B. said...

This was both cute and funny!

Sunflower said...

The interlude with everybody knocking on Beverly and Nelson's door was hillarious!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I thought the interaction between Ray and Beverly and Olivia and then Kayla was hillarious...He was getting an eye full of all of the Bennett women....LMAO!

Halo said...

I agree This was both cute and funny! Let's see more of Kayla and Ray ,something is going on here...

Lisa said...

This was a cute little episode...Let's see more of Kayla and Ray....

Vanessa said...

Nice Interlude....But we still don't know what happened on that corner....The Judge is certainly acting like he's guilty...Like he killed that guy and has no remorse..

Rita said...

Let's not forget...That guy was messing with his wife and nearly beat the Judge up..It wasn't one sided and there probably isn't any love lost..

Brenda said...

From what I could see...The dead guy wasn't very nice...Not saying he deserved to die...but he did have a reckoning coming.

Cheryl said...

Kayla and Ray are a cute couple...He did appear to be lightweight lusting on Beverly and Olivia...

Tate 2 said...

Beverly had on a bathrobe with probably nothing on under it...and OLivia was in a see through slip with lace panties on...He hasn't seen them like that before...He couldn't help but be stunned!