Thursday, April 5, 2018

Blue Nightmare

Hours later Monica and I sat on our bed at home...
''This is nice Mo-Mo, we get a night off...I hope Temya and Kylie have some luck...Part of  me feels guilty that we aren't out there with them."I said..

"They've got six of our best plain clothes men all over Temya..." she said..

Detective Temya Green , on loan to us from Special victims Unit made several appearences in the metropolitan area

where all of our five victims had vanished and was acting as a decoy hoping to catch our elusive serial killer..

Unknown to us...She had already run into who might be our killer , a phony police officer
who may have been tipped off that she was undercover and that there was a sting going on...
Kylie had checked with every precinct...Nobody had a man scheduled for that area and no one knew anyone who matched Temya's description...

Menwhile Monica and I were at home , oblivious to the night's activities.. We were about to get into some  activity of our own...I pulled her to me and kissed her softly...Almost like I didn't want to let her go....

Finally when we eased up, I said..

"I can't wait to hear their report tomorrow.."I said.

''Believe it or not partner...I can't either...but right now....Right now...I can't wait for you to make love to me.." said Monica..

"Well..wait no more.." I said....

We continued kissing...Monica...slid her soft hands into my boxers....I was as hard as a brick...She softly carressed my erection and continued deep throat kissing me slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuu....Myyy myy my...." said Monica, giggling a little bit...
She slid my boxers down....She wasn't wearing any panties at the moment...I slid myself on top of and into her soft luscious and wet center...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

The bed rocked under our weight as we began making sweet love...

"Ohhhhh Mo Mo....you feel so damn good.."I moaned..

''So do you Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

Monica's soft kisses...Her soft skin and the smell of whatever skin moisterizer she had on was driving me mad...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllllllllllllll.." I moaned softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly...

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....
 

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of sweet lovemaking commenced....Our  bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking very loudly...our headboard was loose....I had to remember to fix that...

"OH MY GOD NATE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSSSS!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out and began to shake something terrible...Tears just flowing down her face.....

"NATE I LOVE YOU!!" she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MO-MO..I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!UMUMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned as I came like a gusher....my body shaking and my toes curling....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Monica screamed as she held me tight..

Both of her legs were shaking....My body was trembling...I was cumming like a gusher.... .

Monica blew softly into my ears...And ran her hands softly through my hair...She had had several orgasms....by the time I came...she was having yet another one....She was kissing me softly and stroking my penis very softly...

I came so hard a second time....I was near tears...My entire body shook, my toes curled....
She lie between my legs on my chest....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ...oh my godd...that was ...oh that was awesome..This was even better than two nights ago...wouuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

"Lawddd Mo...Mo...You are too sexy..."I said, trying to catch my breath...

"Would you have me any other way?" she asked..

"No...Not at all.."I said.

We both laughed and held each other tight..

II-


The next morning..We met with Temya and Kylie...

''We found the Police Cruiser you saw last night...It was reported missing last month...but not stolen.."I said.
"It smells like bleach...Probably no DNA or Prints.."said Monica..

"Damn....I could of had him...I was talking to him...I know that was him!"said Temya..

"It's okay...Let's look at some mug shots...See if you recognize him.."said Kylie..
Back at the squadroom, Temya looked at photos of every policeman in the city...It was painstaking work that took hours....
Finally near the end of the day she said, exasperated...

"None of them is him....Whoever we are looking for is not a cop ,but can do a very good impersonation of a cop.." she said.
"And who has access to the motor pool...That car wasn't stolen...The police cruiser....It was just reported missing...It was being washed....I checked the two officers out who rode in the car...It's not them..." said Monica..  "So we are looking at somebody ,who maybe worked there...Who hangs around cops..." said Monica..

"He could easily cop a uniform there too."said Kylie..

"Or get one from any costume shop...Just enough to fool a lay person.."said Monica..
Temya looked at Monica and smiled..

"I remember this skirt Monica has on....I remember the matching peach bra and panty set she bought to wear under it..Wonder if she has that on now?" she mused..

Monica heard her thought and winced again.....

I walked in just then with a smartphone...

"I know how he did it!" I said..

"Did what?" asked Lieutenant Cotton..

"How he got access to the cars our victims were in....Temya told us that just before "Officer Helpful showed up...Her car cut off...All of the electric...No lights, no radio, engine couldn't start....He did it with this.."I said and showed them the Smartphone...
This phone has an app that can cut your car off...A number of cops started carrying this to eliminate car chases of fleeing suspects...Not a lot of cops have it, but some do....Our boy got this and it was perfect...He keys in on a particular car...Shuts it down...The young lady doesn't know what's wrong...before she can call triple A...He shows up and it's lights out.." I said.
"That has to be it...We never could find anything wrong with the cars or reason why any of these women stopped anyway...And who better to give access to your vehicle than a cop, someone you can trust.."said Monica...
''Someone who miraculously shows up just when you need him..."said Kylie..
We hacked into the street cams on the night Temya ran into him...

"Temya...There you are....There is the plain clothes guys...and look, there is the police cruiser...slowly creeping by...and a little later...your car breaks down, out of the sight of the cameras...It was perfect....Until he found out you were a cop!"I said..

"Ahhh I broke my cover too quick." she said...

"It wasn't your fault...How could you know?" said Monica...

"Ummmph, you are making my panties wet.." mused Temya to herself.....

Monica heard her thought....She was glad no one else could hear Temya' s thoughts....She would be equally glad when this case was over and Temya returned to Special Victims Unit!
"Only problem now is....We have to find out who this guy is and fast!" said Lieutenant Cotton..
"If he's not a cop...He may be a wash out....Somebody that washed out of the academy, but hangs around a lot of cops....Might even work at the motor pool.."said Temya..

"That's a good idea... Mo-Mo, let's look through all of the files we have of wash outs..." I said..

''Way ahead of you....I'm putting in a call to the Academy right now for their records...We can go over there and pick them up.." said Monica..
''Nate! Don't you hate that she does that? reads your every thought and anticipates your every move?" said Temya to me jokingly...
"I'm used to it.." I said diplomatically..

"You mean you're whipped.." said Temya..

"Heyyyy  Temya...That's not very nice!"said Monica..

"But it's true...And it's okay...I don't blame Nate...You'd have me whipped too!" said Temya..
"Guys, we got a killer to identify and stop!" said Kylie...


Both Monica and I were relieved that Kylie stepped in...It was about to get a little tense in there..
"Monica is your sister at the morgue?" asked Temya...

"Yes.."said Monica..

"I think I'll stop by...There are some Autopsy questions...I uh would like to ask her...

It might lead to a break in the case.."said Temya..

"Liar!" said Monica..

"Jealous?" asked Temya...

"Why should I be?" asked Monica.

This was how it was between them during the last days of their partnership....Both of them sniping at each other...It ended their friendship....I know that this made Monica very uncomfortable...and part of it made her sad....




III-
 At a residential home on the other side of the city, a police car drives up....
A shapely attractive blonde answers the door..

"Yes...May I help you Officer..?" she says...

"Is your husband home?" asks the policeman..

"No, you just missed him..Can I be of help?" she asked..

The officer smiled..

"You sure can..Can I come in?" he asked..

''Oh sure officer.."she said..

"There has been a rash of home invasions in this area and I wanted to make you aware of it...You can fill your husband in when he gets home." he said.

"Oh he won't be back for some time..He went to work.."said the woman...

The officer smiled and closed the door..

"You know, I saw you the other day at the Crab bar..." he said..

"You did?" said the woman...

"I thought you were hot...You have great legs and your breasts are just the right size...and I love the way you wear your hair.." he remarked..

"Officer...I thought you were here to discuss a rash of home invasions in the area...?"said the woman ,now a little uneasy....

"I'd rather discuss invading your panties..." he smirked..

"Get out!!!...I'm asking you to leave..." she said sternly....She went to go and open the door, but he grabbed her, slapped her hard and took her into the kitchen..

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!" she screamed...

He back handed her again....Lifted her up...put his hand over her mouth...took the other hand and ripped her panties of...He unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down...

"No...NO!!! STOPPPPPPPPPP!...PLEASE STOP...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed....

But no one could hear her scream....
And if they could...A police car was there...So she wasn't in harms way...Was she?

(CONCLUSION NEXT!!)



9 comments:

Angie B. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Snap...This dude was the serial killer and he's just claimed number six...I hope they catch him in time..

Sunflower said...

Temya has seen him, she can identify this guy at least..

Toni said...

He changed up his M.O. Instead of stranding a woman in a car, he has entered her home...This may be the mistake that gets him caught.

Lisa said...

I agree with Toni...This may be the mistake that gets him caught.

Halo said...

He changed it up...Eh? Wowwwww!

Vanessa said...

Not only is this the mistake that's going to get him caught...I think Temya is going to be the one to administer justice.

Cheryl said...

#Team Temya...I dig her...If only she weren't a Lesbian though!

Rita said...

This dude was the serial killer and he's just claimed number six...If Only Monica had been on that Stakeout...She'd of scanned his mind...She would have known...

Brenda said...

That's why she wasn't on the Stakeout...How Easy would that have been?