Friday, April 27, 2018

For Better Or Worse

Judge Percy Reynolds got on the elevator and rode up to the floor where his wife was staying...Since he'd gotten out on bail...Patricia Reynolds had been staying at the Marriott..She missed their home..

She answered the door...She was surprised...

"Percy, what are you doing here?" she asked..

"Can I come in or do you have company?" he asked..

''Don't be like that, come in..." she said..

She had cried herself to sleep every night....She hadn't had any visitors and when she drank in the bar downstairs..She rebuffed several men who tried to hit on her...

She missed her husband and she was still incredibly horny...

"What brings you here? To serve me with divorce papers?" she said.

"Of course not...I don't want a divorce...DO YOU?" he asked.

"No...Of course not..." she said..

"Patty can't you love me just a little bit?  Am I that bad?" he asked almost pleadingly...

"You're not bad at all...It's me... I-I-I need it constantly and you're always busy..and..." she said.

"Not anymore...I intend to step down from the bench in six months...retire...No more travelin, unless you're with me...If that's what you want.." he said somberly...

"Percy ,you don't have to give up your career for me...If anything,I've got to cool my hot ass down..."she said..

He laughed...

"I like your hot ass.."he said..

''What?" she said..

"It turns me on that other men want you....I know it's crazy....but I was terribly aroused that afternoon...I didn't realize it until I was in the house alone...All I could think about was you.."he said.

''When you fought that guy, the way you came back and knocked him out...I swear,I was so turned on by you...I wanted you right there and then.." said Patricia..

"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes really...I'm still turned on, just looking at you right now... " she said and opened her night gown....
''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned...Looking at her purple lace bra...

"Awwww lawwwd..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"said Judge Reynolds...Whose eyes popped out of his head....

Patricia opened his trousers....His penis was as hard as a tree trunk and she softly rubbed it...

''Somebody has been missing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she cooed..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled...


He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....I was so lonely,sleeping alone and horny as hell...I came here to beg you to sleep with me.."he said..

"You don't have to beg, just get your clothes off and get in this bed..."she said..

They ripped each other's clothes off hurriedly...

"Let's not talk Percy....Just take me...I need you.." she pleaded..As they stood in the middle of the floor naked, kissing and fondling each other to death...

"I need you...." he said...

"I need you inside of me NOWWWWW!" she said..

Within minutes they were both in bed...
making sweet passionate love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Percy...Oh My god..."swooned Patricia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Patty Cakes, you are driving me crazy...this is sooooooooooooo damn good.." he moaned..

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Percy..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...Wooooooooooooooou... " she cooed...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd girl.." howled Judge Reynolds..

"You are showing off in this bed...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are showing the hell off....GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!! YESSSSSS!"

The massive bed was squeaking up a storm and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..

One of the cleaning ladies was smiling sheepishly as she passed their room..

"What's goin on?" asked the Valet..

"That's that Judge and his wife in there... After her cheatin on him twice and this last time gettin him charged with manslaughter,,you'd think they'd be splitting up..."she said.

"Well it doesn't sound like they splittin up now." he said.

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd girl..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" howled Judge Reynolds..

"You are showing off in this bed...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are showing the hell off....GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!! YESSSSSS!" 


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he hollered.. 


"WORK ME DADDY!  WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!..WORK ME!!!!  " she screamed..

The bed was slamming hard against the wall and several people were coming out of their rooms and smiling sheepishly...

"Oh Hell No,They aint splitting up" said cleaning woman...

"I came up here when my shift started and the bed was squeakin like it is now and they was both hollerin..."he said.

"Dayummmmmmmmmmmmm!" said the valet...


"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Percy..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"screamed Patricia...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PATTY!!...AWWWWWWWWWW LAWD!" he moaned... 

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Percy..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! CALL MY NAME!!! CALL MY DAMN NAME!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"screamed Patricia...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS PASSED BY and they didn't sound as if they were even close to stopping.

Finally he began to come and come hard...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhh lawdddddddddddddddddddd!" he yelled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Percy!" she moaned as she came herself..

 They lay in each others sweaty arms....Patricia felt better than she had in weeks...The judge was still trembling..

"Ouuuuuu, what are we going to do? You and I?" asked Patricia...

"You're coming home....with me...I don't care what people say...You're my wife.."he said..

''And you're my husband.." she said..

 They kissed passionately...

"I'm so sorry Percy..."she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmph...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph..yOU'RE FORGIVEN....OHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!yOU'RE FORGIVEN......." he moaned as he mounted her again..

"Ouuuuuuu Percy...Myyyyy goodness..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she moaned, smiling as they began making love again... 

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Percy..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"screamed Patricia...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PATTY!!...AWWWWWWWWWW LAWD!" he moaned... 

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Percy..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! CALL MY NAME!!! CALL MY DAMN NAME!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"screamed Patricia...


The massive bed was squeaking up a storm again and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..

They always made good love after a break up or a quarrel ,she mused.....


II-
We sat in our conference room that morning...

''So this is murder?" said Olivia.
''Here is the autopsy report Liv and the X rays....His skull was fractured and not by a fall or a fist, but a blunt object...Somebody bashed his skull in, While he was on his hands and knees, trying to get up..after the fight..."I said..

"The Judge and Patricia were gone...They said he turned over on his back and then he was on his hands and knees, but awake when they pulled off...So somebody in that crowd took advantage of the situation and smacked him upside the head and finished him off..."said Beverly...

"But Ray said, everybody went back inside...after the fight..." said Josie..

"Not Everybody...Sea Biscuit was standing out there laughing at the whole thing..Maybe he saw more than he's telling us..."said Nelson..
"Hmmm" said Gary Lockwood ,who was sitting with us..."Rockland is going to up the charge to First Degree Murder..With this new information ,he has no choice.." he said..

"But Judge Reynolds didn't do it..This has to be somebody else.."said Olivia..
"But who?" asked Gary....

I was pouring over the crime scene photos...

''Shortcake...The street cam was out...But do you see what I see across the street,directly across the street?" I said..
"Oh My God...A Wells Fargo ATM Machine..." said Beverly...

''With it's camera aimed right at street level...It would have caught the entire thing.."said Olivia..
''I can get a court order for the footage from that camera...It'll take me a few hours.."said Gary..
''We don't need a court order...Pass me my phone...I know somebody who can get it right now..."I said.

III-
Bonnie Shay was once a public defender like Olivia and Beverly, Then she was an Assistant District Attorney..She was still an Attorney, but now she had a P.I.'s license and was an Insurance Investigator/Attorney for Cyclops Insurance...Among her many talents was..She was a computer whiz..

"I got here as fast as I could when you called Donnie Ray... I had no idea what you wanted was soo easy.." she said, smiling as she hacked into the Bank Camera...

"Lieutenant Tragg should have had this done...We have people in the department who can do this..That's why Rockland put me on this..To make sure it was done right."said Gary Lockwood..

''Look there is the fight..."said Olivia..
"Oh My God...He knocked Judge Reynolds on the hood of his car and into the street"exclaimed Beverly...

"Yeah, but he's getting up..."said Nelson...

''He's one tough S.O.B." I said..
"Ouuuu, he knocked him down..."said Josie..

"You mean he knocked him out...Ole Boy is done!"said Nelson...

"Now Look...He's rolling over...on his back....Now he collapses....He's rolling over again..
He's on his hands and knees..."said Olivia..

''Patricia is restraining Judge Reynolds...They get in the car...and pull off...Dude looks like he's laughing..."said Beverly....

"The crowd is leaving..He was conscious...Still Alive..."said Josie...
"Yeah but look...One person is still out there with him..."said Gary..



"OH MY GODDDDDD!" screamed Olivia, Beverly, Josie and Bonnie Shay...

''Damnnnnn!"said Nelson..
Gary looked at me...

"I'll call a roller...You wanna come with Donnie Ray?" said Gary Lockwood.

"Yeah man...."I said..  "Thanks Bonnie.."I said..

"Oh My God...You're welcome.."she said..

"Come on Bonnie...Let's have some coffee.."said Olivia..

"I'd prefer a stronger drink, but okay."said Bonnie..

''I know what you mean.." said Beverly..
''Ditto."said Josie...
"Damn, that was cold blooded, was all Nelson had to say...
"That goes without saying.." said Olivia..

IV-

 Gary Lockwood and I walked into Big Rig 2, The soul food roadhouse where all of this started a few days ago.....
"You really like this place, huh Sea Biscuit?" said Gary Lockwood..

"Heyyy guys...This is pretty good grub in here...

Hey uh how is the case going?" said Cornel ''Sea Biscuit"Jones..

"I'd say it was going good for us...They're going to drop all charges against Judge Reynolds..Turns out he didn't murder Carlton Campbell after all.."I said..

''Oh?" said Sea Biscuit.

"Yeah, turns out somebody else smacked him on the head with a wine bottle and finished him off..Fractured his skull...After the fight...After Judge Reynolds and his wife were long gone.."said Gary Lockwood..

"You wanna tell us about it Sea Biscuit?" I asked..
"What-What-What's this gotta do with me? What's this have to do with me? How the hell would I know?"asked Sea Biscuit..

I pointed to the ATM across the street...

"The camera on that machine caught the entire fight...It caught you braining him after the fight...That camera's pick up is actually very good..."I said..

"And the bartender found the bloody wine bottle...It's got your prints on it....and blood and brain mass and DNA from Carlton Campbell...He just turned it over to us..." said Gary...

Two uniformed policemen walked up...One handcuffed him...Another one read him his rights..

"He slept with my wife and he humiliated me..All I could think of was making him pay...I saw my moment and I took it...I don't regret a damn thing...Far as I'm concerned...He had it coming.."snarled Sea Biscuit..

Lieutenant Tragg drove up....

"Thanks for the call Gary...Donnie Ray....I'll take it from here...I need this collar..I need a good collar.." he said.

Gary looked at me and smiled..

I smiled back...

"He's all yours Lieutenant..." said Gary.....Who looked at me...

''Poor kid...I actually feel sorry for him.." he said.
''Yeah, me too! They got beers in there Gary? Drinks on me.."I said..

"Thanks Boss.."said Gary

And we walked inside and had a few cold ones...

V-
In court the next day , ADA Rockland Cambridge appeared before the Judge..

 On the other side of him,





Olivia, Beverly, Judge Reynolds, Nelson and Josie stood together....

"Your Honor ,In Lieu of new evidence discovered and the arrest last night of the real suspect...The People move to drop all charges against Judge Percy Reynolds in the interest of justice.." said Rockland..

''SO BE IT...YOU ARE FREE TO GO JUDGE REYNOLDS!" said the Judge...
''AAAAAAAAAAAA MENNN!  Thank you..Thank you so much my great legal team.." he said..
''We are just so glad we didn't have to go through a long drawn out trial.." said Olivia..
 "We are Happy for you Your Honor.."said Beverly...
 "Good Luck Your Honor.."said Beverly...
 'Yes, Good Luck Your Honor.." said Josie..
''What will you do now?" I asked..
Just then, his wife ,Patricia came up...

"Percyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she said seductively...

"Growwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll Pussy Catttttt!" he said...and grabbed her and kissed her passionately..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." he moaned..

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..Ouuuuuuuuuuu Percyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!This Pussy cat wants to be stroked..." she moaned..

They continued kissing and walked back to the Judges chambers and slammed the door...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Percy...my panties are drenched."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyy..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....well let's get em off so they can dryyyy....ummmmmm..." he moaned behind the closed doors...



 Olivia, Beverly and I were flabberghasted..
 Nelson was speechless...
So was Josie...
ADA Rockland Cambridge stood next to us...His mouth wide open...

''After all of that...THOSE TWO ARE STILL TOGETHER?? " He exclaimed..
He was joined by Beverly's mother, Alfreda , who had come to court to observe the entire thing...

"Baby they're married...It's for Better or Worse.." she said..

"Wise Words Indeed!" said Gary Lockwood, who was also standing there with us....

EPILOUGE-
Cornel "Sea Biscuit" Jones was charged with 2nd Degree Murder...


Olivia and Beverly represented him again, just as they had years ago...They pleaded his charges down to Manslaughter....

Rockland agreed and he was sentenced to 8-15 years...Since this was his only adult felony...There was a good chance he could be paroled in six years...
The five us had drinks at the Red Booth Lounge weeks later...

"This case was one for the books."said Olivia..as she sipped her Citris Martini..
"Ummm This is Delicious.." she added..
"Finally a place that makes them as good as Seattle.."said Beverly...
I watched the two of them drink...I sipped mine and sat back..
"I don't know about you guys...but after this round of cases...Why don't we go on a mini vacation??I asked..

"Good idea...but where? We've been everywhere?" said Nelson...

''Yeah we have...especially last year..Puerto Rico, Seattle, New Orleans, Miami, Cali..And you two went to Paris...."said Josie..

"I wouldn't mind going back to Cali...but maybe L.A.." said Olivia..
'Well for the next two days...I'm going to vacation in my room in my bed..with my husband...no house guests..No offense Josie.."said Beverly, who hugged her friend..

"None taken.."laughed Josie..
"Yeah..I think me and my husband are just going to get some much needed sleep and rest.."said Olivia..
''Until the next case.." said Nelson.
.
"Yeah, until the next case.." I said..

and we all had a good laugh, Me , Nelson and our girls....



while we continued to drink, well into the night..





FOR ROBIN-






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

I can't believe that couple....The Judge and his wife..LOL!

Angie B. said...

It was called ''For Better Or Worse" That just about explains it! LMAO!

Sunflower said...

LMAO! Yes it was...I loved this ending!

Lisa said...

LMAO! Loved this ending! Loved this story!

Halo said...

So did I-LMAO!

Vanessa said...

Olivia and Beverly always have the best storylines! Love them!

Brenda said...

They haven't been out of town i awhile...It's about time!

Rita said...

I was thinking that too! Have them go somewhere different...They're always in San-Francisco.

Cheryl said...

Loved this episode! Love these charactors!