Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Sepia Cornered

A few days later I was at my office building...I had already figured out that I was being followed...Sepia and Kimmie too and that someone was trying to figure out our routine...So we changed it up...
Sepia and Kimmie left at different times every day...

Bonita drove them some days...
I drove them other days...

Since my guys ,Clerow and Owen Todd were their business partners now...They made sure on the days I couldn't be there that They brought her and Kimmie Home...

I changed up my routine too!
Today ,I was at work in my office....
"I came to see you today." said Sepia..

''Where is Kimmie Cakes?" I asked.
''She's with her uncle Clerow and Owen Todd...and Auntie Bonita..." said Sepia..
"Ummmm and I've got some alone time with mommy..." I said, smiling raffishly...

''Ouuuuuu Yes"...She said..
My door was locked....within minutes, Sepia and I were kissing and undressing each other...

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

  "Kevin ...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 "What?" I asked...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh! Kevin yesssss!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...


 She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me husbanddddd?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..


 Sepia gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

 ''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..SEPIA got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I Love you KEVIN...I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard, YOU LOVE MOMMY TOOO!" she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

''UMMMMMM, YES I DO!! I MOST CERTAINLY DO!" I moaned...

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy.."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SEPIA!!!!....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"Your turn to go crazy..." she said smiling...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS KEVINNN!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...

 She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuu you make me so sick...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...
Sepia slipped her panties down and stepped out of them....I dropped my trousers and sat on the side of the couch...She eased herself down on me...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..." I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so good husband..." she moaned as she moved up and down...

"So do you....Ummmmmmmmmmmmph......"I moaned, holding her hips as she gyrated up and down and around...

I lifted her up and entered her slowly....

''Oouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she squealed as I began to enter her slowly and thrust inside of her warm and very moist center...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH SEPIA!! OHHHH MY GOD!" I moaned as we went to town in the corner of my office...

We didn't meet like this as often as we used to...Sepia, Bonita, Clerow and Owen's business had almost tripled since they merged into one company...Selling houses, Renting Condos,Lofts, Apartments ,Homes and storage space, negotiating with construction companies ..They were really busy...

but it was nice when we had the time...

AN HOUR AND A HALF of hot steamy lovemaking went by before I began cumming like a gusher....Sepia was shaking likewise...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kevin...lawddddddddddd!" she howled...

"My goodness girl.." I moaned myself..

We cleaned up and got dressed...My office suite included a bathroom and a sink...

"Girl....that was something else..."I said..

"I knowww..." said Sepia..Who was still shaking a little bit...
We kissed a little more..

"Mmmmm,I gotta go.." she said...

"Be careful babe..." I said..

"I will." she assured me..




II-

Sepia walked outside and right into the clutches of the man who had been following us...

"JoAnne...Long time no see baby..." said Rhett...
Sepia looked shocked..

"Rhett!!! Rhett Jano...What are you doing here?  Are you the man who's been following me and my husband and asking questions about us...?" asked Sepia..

"I have...Guilty as charged.."he said smiling..

''What do you want?" asked Sepia..

"I understand your ex-boyfriend doesn't live too far from you...." said Rhett...

"Cock?  I don't even talk to him....Haven't for years..."said Sepia..

''Since you found out he was sleeping with that foxy mama of yours...How is she doing in the slams anyway?" asked Rhett..

"She's fine...You should visit her...She'd love to see you.."said Sepia sarcastically!

''Always the wise ass...Eh Jo Ann?  Oh that's right...You're going by the name SEPIA now...Isn't that what your sexy mama used to call you?  Weren't  the two of you strippers at one time? HA HA HA!"said Rhett...

''Rhett ,what do you want?" asked Sepia again..Now totally exasperated with him...

"My cut of the money Me, My late brother, Brett, Leon Cantrell and Cock Robbins got in that robbery...I imagine my cut should be about two million..." said Rhett...

"I heard you were in prison...All those years in the joint has made you loopy...I don't know anything about any money...and I know for a fact that Cock didn't have any money..." said Sepia..

"You were his girlfriend...I know he told you about the robbery.."said Rhett..

"Robbery?  What Robbery??No he didn't..."said Sepia..

Rhett laughed..

"You're lying...Funny...You finished college, started a business...got that nice house..He didn't break you off?" asked Rhett...

"Nooo..That's my husband's house..When I came to Philly, All I had was my ratty old Hooptie and the clothes on my back..I met Kevin and we started living together...He paid for my education and my real estate license...Once my business got established..Me and my partners and some of his friends pooled our money and helped him buy his business from the Harris Group...Our money is all legit, all earned..We don't know anything about any money from any robbery..." said Sepia..

"Then take me to Cock Robbins.." said Rhett..

"I'm taking you nowhere.." said Sepia..

Rhett pulled a small pistol out of his jacket...

"That's where you're wrong!" he said..

"You heard the lady....She's not going anywhere with you!" I said...

By now I had walked down to the street...The monitor in front of my building had shown Sepia talking to this fella a little too long for my liking..

Rhett Jano smiled maniacally...

"So you're the great Kevin Morris..eh? Successful Black entrepreneur, Owns your own Communications conglomerate, which is a front for what you really do...Private Investigator...I did my homework on you! You married JoAnne or Sepia here...You put her mama behind bars and she still married you huh? you must be laying some unreal pipe..."said Rhett...

"You, you're the older brother of Brett Jano aren't you?" I asked..

"Yes...Who her mama killed.." he said..

"Your brother was killed by a man named Richard Watkins..Who was in her mother's employ...He's in prison now, serving multiple life sentences..." I said.

"He's dead!!...He had a most unfortunate accident, before I got released from prison myself..Now I want to know where Cock Robbins lives and what happened to my cut of the money!" he said..

"What Money? What are you talking about..." I asked..

He smiled..

"You two are still going to play dumb with me.I don't intend to go back and forth with you two...Maybe you don't know about it...but your wife knows and so does her ex-boyfriend, Cock Robbins..." he said and brandished his weapon..a gun with a silencer on it...


He was hit from behind and knocked unconscious!!

"Ouuuu!" he moaned...

Courtesy of Walter "Kool Kat" Jones...

''  I just happened to be in the neighborhood...Figured I could lend you good people some assistance...What are we going to do with this mope?" asked Kool Kat..

''Call the police and have him arrested for one thing...I'm certain that's an illegal fire arm he's brandishing...."I said laughing..
''Hey Bad Girl...You startin trouble again?" asked Kool Kat,laughing..
''What can I say Walter?" laughed Sepia..
''What was he talking about...Money, his cut?"I asked..

"Oh he claims he, Leon Cantrell, his brother Brett Jano and Cock Robbins stuck up somebody for a couple of millions and his cut is two million..He thought Cock broke me off some money before we split up...He's crazy.Cock never said anything to me about any money...or any robbery that he took part in." said Sepia..

"You know these boys Kev?" asked Kool Kat..

"Louis Cantrell and his brother ,Brett Jano are dead! They've  been dead for close to 10 years...and I can't see Cock having the stones to pull any robbery with them.."I said..

''Me neither.."said Kool Kat..
"Cock was as broke as I was when he came to Philly...He lived in a Flop House for awhile..Remember?"said Sepia..

"Yeah until he married Victoria and started playing Semi-Pro ball again..Then eventually he got his teaching gig..Then they brought a house..If he had any money other than what he earned...He's never shown it.."I said..
''Oh Rhett is nuts.."said Sepia.,.

III-
The police came and picked Rhett Jano up...Sure enough , he had an illegal fire arm on him...He was promptly arrested and held on illegal firearms charges...

He was out of our hair for the moment..


Still I looked him up...I hacked into the Street Cams, Traffic Cams and ATM cams in the mall, around my house, around my job...There he was in his 2014 Lincoln Town car shadowing me and Sepia every day for close to two weeks...

I wonder why?

There was more to this than some 10 year old stick up and money that has seemingly vanished...

I needed to know more!

(TO BE CONTINUED)




15 comments:

Toni said...

I'm With Kevin, there is more to this than just some 10 year old unsolved Bank Heist?

Swaggie said...

Yeah? What? The man was stiffed out of his cash...He should be lookin for the shot caller...Not Sepia and Cock...It's been 10 years...Even if they did have a cut...They wouldn't have his money...

Angie B. said...

Swaggie makes a great point....This guy mistakenly thought that Sepia used her "Cut" to fund her education...Which we know is a lie...Kevin paid for her education...He moved her into his house...The house he bought when we first meet him...By the end of that first caper...Sepia had no place to live, She had forgotten to enroll for student loans and couldn't go back to school and all she had was her car and the clothes on her back...Kevin gave her a place to live, paid for her education and aided her and Bonita in starting their now successful real estate business.

Sunflower said...

If I remember correctly from those early stories...Cock Robbins was broke too..Until he started playing SEMI PRO football again and landed a teaching gig at the high school...He has no money....Remember...The Shot caller, Frankie Fallon vanished with all of the money...Swaggie is right...That is who this guy should be looking for.

Lisa said...

Well, thanks to Kool Kat...This clown is in jail on a weapons charge...Maybe that will give Kevin a chance to look into this further..

Halo said...

Although I believe Sepia had nothing to do with it and knows nothing about it..Something tells me Cock Robbins hands aren't so clean!

Vanessa said...

I was going to say the same thing Halo...Cock Robbins knows something about this!

Brenda said...

The Shot caller, Frankie Fallon could be anywhere right now...He could be dead...But this being ESCAPADES...I'm bettin he's not and in Philly...

Rita said...

Of course he is Brenda...That's the reason for this story! LOL!

Cheryl said...

There is more to this than just some 10 year old unsolved Bank Heist? But He should be lookin for the shot caller...Not Sepia and Cock...It's been 10 years...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That's a lot of dough...but in ten years...Even the shot caller could have run through it..

James Perkins said...

I'm thinking he's invested it in something else...Drugs for instance...

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!!! DID ANYBODY SEE THAT AWESOME SEX SCENE???

James Perkins said...

We knew you would!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!