Monday, April 9, 2018

Mission-Sepia!

WEST ORANGE, NEW JERSEY....

A tall lanky man in a crisp white shirt and khaki pants walked into the store front along Main Street in West Orange, New Jersey....

"Hello Rhett..." he said..

"Hello Fingers..." he said..

The man known as "Fingers "  opened his brief case and placed a glossy on the man named Rhett's desk.. It was my wife, Sepia..Taken before I met her...

"That's her right? The woman you wanted me to look up....Jo Anne Cokely correct?" he said..

"That was her about 10-12 years ago.." said Rhett...

"This is a more recent photo of her.."said Fingers , who showed another photo..
"That's more like it...Mmmmm Joanne always was a looker..."said Rhett..

"Indeed..."said Fingers..

''Yeah, So ,what did you find out? asked the man named Rhett."

"Her name is JoAnne Cokely...She was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey....She moved here with his Mother and Father when she was three years old..attended public schools here, made excellent grades.....In High school she won the New Jersey Swim competition...Her senior year..She graduated with honors....

She attended Community College in Jersey City for six semesters ,while taking modeling jobs in New York City for a spell...She worked at a few office jobs here in West Orange...Her Father died of Cancer when she was 21..." said Fingers..

The man named Rhett shook his head...

"Fingers...I know all of that....I knew the girl...I want to know recent history...Where does JoAnne Cokely live now? What is she doing now? Is she even alive??" he asked..

Fingers showed another photo of Sepia.

''She's very much alive...Did I mention, she won "Ms. Panties" about ten years ago?" he said..

"Where is she staying, I've asked around...No one has seen her in years..."said Rhett..

"I was getting to that...Nobody here has seen her because she no longer lives in West Orange..She and her Moms moved out of her ten years ago.." said Fingers..

"Oh?" said Rhett...

"Her mom is in prison in Pennsylvania, serving a life sentence for masterminding a series of murders...Of people you know...apparently it had something to do with Cock Robbins...He was sleeping with the mother and with Sepia..." said Fingers...

"So I heard....My brother ,Brett Jano was one of her victims...So Mom Dukes is locked up in Pennsylvania huh?  Where is Joanne?" asked Rhett...

She lives in Philadelphia, PA.. now..

 She's married and the mother of a daughter...

She went back to school ,in Philly, got an associates degree, then a bachelors and a real estate license...She and some other chick and two dudes have a Real Estate Company called the Unity Group....She's doing quite well for herself..

She's Married to this guy.....His name is Kevin Morris...He owns a Communications Conglomerate....Morris Communications and Investigations...He's an Ex-Marine, Ex-All Services Middleweight Boxing champ, Ex NCIS investigator....The Communications conglomerate is real, but it's a front for what he really does...He's a Private Investigator...said to be one of the best money can buy in that area."said Fingers...

"Really?  And he's married to Sepia and the father of her baby huh?" asked Rhett...

"Yeah..."said Fingers....

"JoAnne has done good for herself..."said Rhett....

''She calls herself SEPIA...Sepia Morris.."said Fingers...

''She always called herself Sepia..  You got an address for her in Philly?" asked Rhett..

"Better...I got her home address and her work address and the address of the daycare center where their daughter is kept..."said Fingers...

Rhett laughed...

"You're a pretty good P.I. your damn self.." he said and passed him an envelope..

Fingers looked in the envelope...

"Heyyyy, there's nothing in here..." he exclaimed...

Rhett pulled out his pistol with a silencer...
He fired two times....

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you dirty bastard...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" said Fingers as he fell to the floor ,dead...

''Sorry Kid...Tricks are for kids...You was a good, P.I...Now you're a dead P.I..."he laughed...

He got up....This wasn't his office....This building had been vacant for two years....He was just lucky the electricity worked...

He wiped  the place down with bleach and got up, put his gun away , snatched the photos and the envelope with Sepia's information in it..


He got in his car,which was parked in the back alley....

"Philly, here I come! Heh ,Heh, Heh..." he laughed...and pulled off...

It would be three days before they found the dead Private Investigator's remains in the abandoned office on Main Street...

By then, the man known as Rhett Jano would be in Philadelphia...Setting up.....

II-
At that moment...Sepia and I were in our home kissing passionately....We both had the day off...our daughter, Kimmie was in day care...We had just dropped her off..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...I knew the minute we got back you'd be all over me.."said Sepia in between kisses...
''I knew it too.."I laughed..running my hands up her dress and squeezing her butt...

''You are soooo nassty.." said Sepia..
in between more sloppy kisses...

Sepia unzippered my trousers...I stepped out of them...and out of my boxers.....She gasped...

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS!!!!....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...
"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere..." said Sepia in between hot kisses...
We retreated to the bedroom....where we wound up on top of the bed..we didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."
"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"You feel good.., you feel good baby...?/" she cooed.

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"I moaned..

Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!
 "Ummmmph, ouuuuuuuuuu you were really put it down today.....What came over you.?" asked Sepia, dazed and out of breath....

I just smiled....

''You came over me...You always do..." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww" she said... "Come on...We gotta get up, and go get Kimmie Cakes.." she said..
We kissed a little longer...

"Yeah.."I said and smiled..

"Stop looking so content...Ouuuuuuu..I might have to crawl to the bathroom.."she joked..

III-
An Hour later...Sepia and I picked up our daughter...
We had spent the whole day making love...and here it was time to pick her up...The day had gone by too fast, way too fast....

"Husband...let's go get some Ice Cream....."said Sepia..

"That's a good idea...You like that baby?" I said to Kimmie..

She giggled..

"I take that, that's a yes..."said Sepia..

We had no idea we were being followed......

''Wow Joanne....You did well for yourself...Got Three partners...A staff of 39 people...A good business, Selling and renting houses, apartments, lofts and condos and storage space...Not baddd....Two degrees.....and a Husband with his own business and a daughter.....She looks just like you..."said Rhett...

IV-
 The Next Night ,after work, I stopped in Josie's for a cold beer.....Gus saw me and called me over to the side..

''What's Up Gus?" I asked..
''Just a heads up...Some guy came in here a few nights ago.. He asked a lot of questions about you and the missus....Like how often do you two come in here...Is there a special night you're both in here...I never seen him around before..but he just seemed a bit odd...Just thought you should know..."said Gus..

''Hmmm, okay....Thanks for letting me know.."I said.

A few days later...I was at Bridget Jones's store....Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman....

 "Hey Kevin... How you doin?  You just missed your wife and Bonita...


they just left here about a half an hour ago.." she said..

"Yeah? Hope my wife bought something sexy..."I said..

"I'm sure she did...Hey Kev....A creepy guy came in here yesterday...Asking a lot of questions about Sepia...You too....I never seen him before...I know most of my regulars...Male and female...I just thought I'd let you know.." said Bridget..

"Thanks Baby.."I said..

Now I was concerned...First Gus and now Bridget Jones had told me about a guy asking questions...about me and Sepia..Somebody was following our entire routine...but why?" I wondered..

That night at home...I sat down with Sepia after dinner..


 "Babe,I was in Josie's and Gus told me some guy was in asking questions mostly about you, but me too!" I said..
"Bridget told me the same thing when I was in her store...It's creeping me out..." said Sepia..

"Yeah, she told me the same thing.."I said...
I looked out my window...A Black 2014 Lincoln Continental with tinted windows was just sitting there...The engine running...

I opened the front door and the car pulled off...

I had a real uneasy feeling ,right about now!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



11 comments:

Sunflower said...

I Love Sepia and Kevin's relationship!

Toni said...

So Do I!

Angie B. said...

I don't think Sepia knew or had anything to do with any bank robbery...She was penniless when Kevin met her...Ass out and on the street!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES AND BRA!!!I Love Sepia and Kevin's relationship!They're always in bed!

Cheryl said...

LMAO! Anonymous poster , you're always good for a funny comment!

Lisa said...

I don't think Sepia knew or had anything to do with any bank robbery...Cock Robbins is another story! she was dating him when she met Kevin..

Halo said...

This have elements that go back to the first Kevin story....WOW!

Tate 2 said...

This is gonna be good...Can't wait to see Kevin take this clown down!

Vanessa said...

This does have elements going back to the very first Kevin story and brings back some original charactors...Can't wait to see how this pans put..

Rita said...

Nice!

Brenda said...

I don't believe Sepia knew or had anything to do with any bank robbery..She was as broke as a joke when she met Kevin...Living out of her car...No apartment or place to stay...This guy is mistaken or as crazy as a loon.