Monday, April 2, 2018

Number Five

PHILADELPHIA PA.  2042-

It was a beautiful new car....It sat by itself...A small crowd gathered outside and attempted to look in...Three uniformed policemen stood in front of it...Another three policemen stood on the other side, keeping crowds away...

My sister in law, Chief Philadelphia County Coroner , Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton

arrived around the same time, me and my wife and partner...


Detective Monica Talbert- Nellis..Her Identical twin sister arrived...

Who are we?
I'm Detective Nate Nellis, Homicide.....My wife Monica and I solve murders......
Detective Kylie White, our colleague opened the door where we saw a young woman clad in an unhooked bra and panties that looked as though they had just been pulled up,,,,

"This is our victim , She's 29 years old...Her name is Veronica   Scharwb.....She's a data analyst...Works in town..." she said...

Monica felt her body....

"Her neck has been broken..." she said grimly....

"Her skirt and blouse are in the front seat...."I observed...

Monique felt the body and then shined an ultra violet light through out the car....

"My goodness....Semen everywhere....On her clothes...on the front seat....On the roof of the car...on the backseat...." she exclaimed...

I looked at my wife....

"This is number five..." I said..

"I'm afraid so partner..." she said and shook her head...

In the past month...Five young women had been found in cars parked on side streets....All fairly new cars...All professional women ,making good money....No prints in the car at all, but loads of semen all over the car....

The semen in the four other cases was a match....but the DNA didn't come up in any of our databases..

All five of the women either had their necks broken or were strangled...All had been sexually assaulted...
"Our killer attempted to hook the bra back up....but this is one of those newer models....He was a little confused...Monique, check the breasts....I'm betting you'll find dried saliva.."I said..

I further observed...

"Just like the other cases...he attempted to pull the panties up, so that at least when discovered the dead girl would have some dignity...." I said..

 Monique smiled wryly and the looked at her sister...
"I know...I know sis, sometimes he scares me....but in this case, he's right!" she said and giggled...
Monique peeled the bra off and observed...

"Your husband is correct...There is still wet saliva on the breasts.....and more semen too...on her belly.."said Monique...

Lieutenant Cotton walked up....He placed nice smelling Gardenia's on both his wife and his sister in law's dresses....


The flowers aroma drowned out the odors of death... He then hugged his wife and kissed her softly...

"Number Five huh?" he said...

We had been keeping the other four and the fact that we found a link pretty quiet.... Monica,Kylie and I had been working around the clock...interviewing close to 400 people and checking their alibi's and financials..Going over street cam, traffic cam, atm cam footage... and searching for eyewitnesses...

All we had been able to determine was that we were looking for the same guy...Whoever this guy was...He knew what we would look for...He left no prints...He killed these girls in remote places where there were no cameras that caught him...and he left the cars in neighborhoods far from the murder scene and slipped into the night undetected...
"Yeah, Number five..." said Monica...

"This one really got him excited...There is far more semen than at the other sights..."said Kylie..

This woman was very shapely and attractive and had larger breasts than the other four...I can see how he got over excited , but the roof of the car? how did that happen? I mused..

Monica , who could read minds and feel thoughts ,looked at me and playfully swatted at me..

"Horndog!" she said..

I smiled innocently...

"What?" I said..

"You guys done here? Pack her up..." said Lt. Cotton coldly...
"Come on guys....let's get her to the morgue.." said Monique..

as the body was packed away...

"Get a tow truck down here...Take that car to the garage....Have the lab boys go over it from top to bottom.."said Lt. Cotton...

II-
Hours later Monica and I sat on our bed at home...
'Mo-Mo, I hate this case...It would be going cold ,except that the bodies keep stacking up..."I said..

"I know, I hate cases like this....but you know we are spoiled...We are used to cracking them under 72 hours..." she said..

We had cracked six other non-related cases in under 48 hours ,since this peculiar string of murders began,Kylie had cracked an additional three murder cases herself, all unrelated to this case....and here we were with the fifth murder....
I pulled her to me and kissed her softly...Almost like I didn't want to let her go....

Finally when we eased up, I said..

"None of the girls knew each other, none of their lives intersect in any way....Nothing...They didn't work in the same area or live in the same area or have any friends in common.."I said.

''We've had cases like this before...and we have found out that they all did have one thing in common...They must have in order for them to cross paths with the killer.." said Monica..

"Don't worry...We'll find it..." she said....

We continued kissing...Monica...slid her soft hands into my boxers....I was as hard as a brick...She softly carressed my erection and continued deep throat kissing me slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuu....Myyy myy my...." said Monica, giggling a little bit...
She slid my boxers down....She wasn't wearing any panties at the moment...I slid myself on top of and into her soft luscious and wet center...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

The bed rocked under our weight as we began making sweet love...

"Ohhhhh Mo Mo....you feel so damn good.."I moaned..

''So do you Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

Monica's soft kisses...Her soft skin and the smell of whatever skin moisterizer she had on was driving me mad...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllllllllllllll.." I moaned softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly...

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....
 

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of sweet lovemaking commenced....Our  bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking very loudly...our headboard was loose....I had to remember to fix that...

"OH MY GOD NATE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cried out and began to shake something terrible...Tears just flowing down her face.....

"NATE I LOVE YOU!!" she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MO-MO..I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!UMUMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned as I came like a gusher....my body shaking and my toes curling....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Monica screamed as she held me tight..

Both of her legs were shaking....My body was trembling...I was cumming like a gusher.... .

Monica blew softly into my ears...And ran her hands softly through my hair...She had had several orgasms....by the time I came...she was having yet another one....She was kissing me softly and stroking my penis very softly...

I came so hard a second time....I was near tears...My entire body shook, my toes curled....
She lie between my legs on my chest....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ...oh my godd...that was ...oh that was awesome.." she said...

"Wow..It was like I was in space...and now I'm back in this cold ,real world..." I said..

"Don't worry...partner...We'll figure this one out,like we always do..."she said..

Somehow...I believed I could do anything Monica told me I could do...




III-

The Next day....Kylie and I were in the police garage looking at the impounded car..

"I talked to Monique this morning...The saliva on the breasts and the mountain of semen in the body, on the body and all over this car
is a match for the semen in the other four cases...We are looking at the same suspect..."said Kylie..

"No surprise there..."I said..

"Oh there is a surprise...This car doesn't belong to the murder victim...Unlike the other cars..."said Kylie..

"Oh....Who does it belong to?" I asked..


"This is a cop's car...Detective Temya Green...  She used to be in Homicide....She's in Special Victims unit..." said Kylie..


''My old unit....So you know her?" I said.
"Oh Yeah....Your wife knows her too....THEY USED TO BE PARTNERS!" said Kylie..
"Oh really? ....So what was this girl doing driving her car? You think she stole it?  Or the killer stole it?" I asked..

"It wasn't stolen Nate.....I'm guessing this was her girlfriend....I called her...She's coming down here....Why don't you call Mo-Mo.."said Kylie..

"Is this the partner she had that was a Lesbian , that was in love with her....and freaked when she found out Monica is a mutant?" I asked..

"One in the same..."said Kylie... "Nate, you are a great detective.."said Kylie,laughing..

This case just got more interesting!

And in the squadroom....Monica was getting the same information from Lieutenant Cotton,

"Mo-Mo, where is your husband?" he asked..

''He and Kylie went down to the garage to look over that car..."said Monica..

"Yeah about that car...Kylie and I ran the tags...That wasn't our murder victim's car...That's uh a cop's car?" said Lieutenant Cotton...

" A cop's car? Really? was it stolen?" asked Monica..

"No it wasn't...The cop or detective who owns the car had let her drive it...I had to run down to special victims unit and break the news to her..."said Lieutenant Cotton..
"Her? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you mean they were uh lovers huh?"  said Monica ,who then got a strange look on her face....Before he could tell her...she had already read his mind...

"Temya?" asked Monica..

Remembering Detective Temya Green, her former partner...
"You already know....I know you two didn't exactly end on good terms...but I've asked her Lieutenant if we could have her temporarily to work on this case until it's cracked...She had a tracker on the car and she tracked her by phone...She knows every place she stopped that night...That was information we didn't have on the previous four..Will her being here be a problem for you?" asked Lieutenant Cotton..

"No...I can handle it..." said Monica..

"I know it was kinda weird for you.." said Lt. Cotton...
"Lieutenant...I can handle it.." said Monica one last time and then she walked out of the squadroom...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!!!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

So Monica's ex-Partner is a Lesbian too! Ouuuuuuu I'm loving this!

Swaggie said...

Mannnnnn, A Hot Sexy Lesbian!! Monica's ex-partner...This is gonna be hot..I just know it..

Cheryl said...

LMAO! Men!!!!!

Rita said...

Yeah, I know right?

Tate 2 said...

Keith,I don't know where you get your ideas from, but I'm glad you do...So glad I started reading your blogs again!