Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Unwarranted Meetings

The smell of Bacon cooking on the grill and eggs being scrambled wafted through the air...

I sat with my friends and colleagues, Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed..
"That's what I love about this place....The smell of it makes you hungry!" I said, laughing...

"I heard this place and Josies was here before everything else...Shopping Centers, Apartments, Lofts,Condos, New Homes, everything.."said Khalil...

"It was....This neighborhood just got this fly within the last ten years.."said Sofia..."Hey Keith, where is your future wife?" she asked..

I smiled...

"Sometimes I feel like I do want to marry her, right now!" I said..Not believing I actually said that out loud..I was daydreaming about the incredible night we had last night...

''WOW...What is my roomie doing to you?"laughed Sofia...
"Yeah homiie listen to you..."laughed Khalil...

''She wanted to get to work early today...They meet with Attorney Allan Brown and Assistant States Attorney, Eric Beckett..." I said..
"You mean them?" said Sofia....Pointing to the two men who had just walked in..

II-

Dashing States Assistant State's Attorney Eric Beckett, who was up for a Judgeship walked in with his Attorney, Alan Brown...

"Alan Man...You should have told me before you offered that bitch any money..." he said..

 ''Look after she started running her mouth, I had to shut her up...She willingly took that money and signed that disclosure..."said Alan Brown...

"Yes, but I DIDN'T...That makes the agreement void.."said Eric Beckett...


"I beg to differ.....and I'm going to strongly argue that...." said Alan Brown..

''We are going to be late..."said Eric...

"I need some coffee and a danish....."said Alan Brown , who inhaled..."Ummmmm this place still looks and smells the same...I used to come here and eat and study when I was in Law school..." he said..

"Yeah....So did I.."said Eric Beckett.....

''Excuse me a minute..."said Alan Brown , who walked over to our table...

We each had a platter of scrambled eggs and bacon...and a steaming tumbler of coffee..

He smiled and introduced himself to us..

"Hello....I'm Alan Brown, I'm an Attorney like you guys....I saw you three in court yesterday...I had just finished up my business and I sat in on your case...You guys were sensational..." he said.

"Thank you sir..."said Sofia..

"Class Action suite huh?  Immigration case??" he asked..

"Yes..." said Khalil...

''Look up Rodriguez vs. the United States...Same type of case...It was argued before the Supreme Court...That should help your case....You guys are nearly there anyway..." he said.

"Thank you sir...."I said...

''Don't mention it....I hate that Judge and the State's Attorney that's arguing against you guys.......I loved seeing you guys stick it to her.." he said and laughed and returned to his table...

"What was that about? Who are they?" asked States Attorney Eric Becker..

"Some young lawyers I saw in court yesterday...Arguing a Class Action Suite....I just gave em a few pointers..."said Alan...

"They look young, like they just graduated from law school and passed the bar..." mused ASA Becker..

"Looks can be deceiving....Those three argued that case like pros...I'm guessing they've been around for awhile.." said Allan Brown..

"I paid for your Coffee and Danish...Let's get going..."said ASA Becker...

They walked out of Sam Mother's Diner...

III-
Meanwhile at our office...Our Investigator, Jade Lee passed Yvette some files ,
 Which she read and then sighed...

"Thanks Jade..." said Yvette...

Meanwhile Bee Bee sat in the lobby....going over some briefs....

"They're late Ms. Yvette.." she said upon seeing Yvette...

"Well it's not like we can sue them....They'll be here.. My cousin...That little trollip slept with her married lawyer.....That's why he dropped her case...His wife found out about it and started divorce precedings...After he recused himself from the case...She stopped the precedings..They're in counseling... And another thing...She signed that agreement and took money....She's run through it..but there are bank records..."said Yvette ,shaking her head...

"But he didn't sign it....That may be our out...." said Bee Bee...

Yvette looked at her protoge' and smiled for the first time this morning...

"Hope springs eternal baby girl." she said and hugged Bee Bee...
"Good Morning, Good Morning Ms. Jones...Sorry we are late....We stopped for a bit of breakfast...Are you familiar with Sam Mother's Diner?" said Allan Brown, a very slick litigator who used small talk to throw his opponents off..

"I eat there every other morning....Used to eat there when I was in law school..." said Yvette...

"You too? So Did I...Small world..." said Allan Brown,smiling...

"Hello Mrs. Jones....I'm Eric Becker...Assistant States Attorney..." said Eric Becker..

"That's Ms.Jones ... I'm not married..."said Yvette, who recognized an old players trick to determine if a woman was married...to call her Mrs and see if she was corrected...He was eying her like a hungry wolf...
"Oh you're not married??? How fortunate!!!" he said..."Heh ,heh ,heh.." he laughed ,checking her out..
Yvette sighed...

"Uhhhhh, This is my associate...Ms. Beatrice Evans.." she said introducing Bee Bee and ignoring ASA Beckett's flirtatiousness....

"Pleased to meet you.." said Bee Bee...Smiling slyly and looking at Ms. Yvette....


"My My My.....both opposing Attorneys are so beautiful....I feel like I've been ambushed here..Heh, heh , heh, heh, heh..." he laughed slyly, while eying Bee Bee's cleavage...
"Uhhhhh..Ahhhh let's focus here..."said Allan Brown who now regretted bringing Eric along...Eric was an unapologetic womanizer...He never met a woman he didn't feel he should liberate from her panties and bra...His poor ex- wife...He thought...
"Let's go to our conference room..."said Yvette...
ASA Eric Beckett stared at her the entire time....

Damn that's a sexy woman...he thought!

IV-
And At the District Attorney's Office in City Hall...

ADA Rockland Cambridge was a giggling mess...

''And Ms..It is Ms. Billups right? I've seen all of your movies...." he laughed..

"Awwww I am flattered....Very rarely do I meet a man who has seen all of my movies..." laughed Natasha Billips , who rubbed Rockland's leg...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ho HO HO Hooooooo..watch it now..." he laughed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmm did I almost brush up against something?? Are you that well endowed Mr. Cambrigde? Ouuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ho HO HO Hooooooo..Let's uh...Uhhhhhh stay on topic....Heh ,Heh ,Heh.." he laughed..

''So like I was telling you Mister D.A.  This is a matter between a man and a WOMAN....I broke no laws...I don't know why Eric and that mean old lawyer, Alan Brown are bothering a busy man like you Mr. Cambridge...." said Natasha...

''From what I can see....You've broken no laws either...This is all a matter of out of court litigation..." said Rockland..
She ran her soft finger across Rockland's lips...He began shaking and sweating...He was so hard, he knew he couldn't stand up...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...No...not that I can see.." he cooed...

"Thank you Mr. D.A." she said seductively...

"Not yet...Maybe someday..." laughed Rockland..
"Hmmmmm a  lot of things might happen SOMEDAY..." she cooed and softly touched his now engorged erection....She smiled at him...

"Naughty boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....Good bye Mister Cambridggggggggggge....Ouuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Goodbye Ms. Billups..." said Rockland..
"Call Me Tassie...." she said .."My friends do and you are certainly my friend..."she said and left the office...
"Oh My godddddddddddddd!" said Rockland...

Gary Lockwood walked in.....

"Was that Natasha Billups?" he asked..

"Yes lawdddddddddddddd!"Rockland exclaimed...

"She shouldn't be here....This is almost a conflict of interests..." said Gary....
but Rockland barely heard him...He was still enthralled...

V-
Everyone was in my room this afternoon....

"That was a good tip Mr. Brown gave us...We may win this thing yet..."said Sofia..

"Mr. Brown? Allan Brown, the Attorney?? Ms. Yvette and I are arguing our case against him..."said Bee Bee..


"Yeah we know...They both stopped in Sam Mother's Diner this morning...Allan Brown saw the three of us in court the day before....He gave us some pointers on how to win our case..." said Khalil..

"Turns out he's a real cool dude.."I said , Holding Bee Bee on my lap and kissing her...
She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulders...

 "I hope he's cool to us.." said Bee Bee...


And at Yvette's apartment..
"SHE WAS WHAT?? SHE WAS WHERE?? AT THE D.A.'s OFFICE?? SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE OVER THERE!" screamed Yvette, angrilly...

"THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.....IS SHE TRYING TO LOSE THIS CASE PURPOSELY??" she screamed..

"She charmed the pants off of Rockland..He was giggling like a high school girl..A  minute longer and his pants might have been off.." laughed Gary....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh she's such a whore...This isn't funny!" said Yvette...

"It is...It is funny...Good News...is it is very doubtful that Rockland will prosecute....He says there is nothing there to prosecute..." said Gary...

''Well at least his mind is clear enough to understand that much..."said Yvette...

"Yeah, when a man is horny,it's often is hard to think straight..."said Gary...

Yvette sat on Gary's lap....

"Like you right now huh? How straight are you thinking?" she asked..

"Not very straight....Let's just say ,it's very hard..." laughed Gary...

"Yesssssssssssss, it is....."she joked...and rubbed her hand along his thigh and eventually his crotch area.....Her eyes got as large as saucers and she smiled devilishly....Gary was very aroused....

"It is verrrrry hard...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she cooed!

"Ouuuuu, you're bad girl..."laughed Gary sheepishly, almost embarrassed that it was so obvious that he was aroused.......

Yvette sat in his lap and kissed Gary softly......She unhooked her bra.....

''Very Badddddddddd.." she said in between juicy kisses..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




3 comments:

Toni said...

Yvette and Gary are a cute couple!

Angie B. said...

They are indeed!

Sunflower said...

All three of the couples in this series are cute!