Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Decoy


The Next Morning found us drinking coffee in the Squadroom...
Lieutenant Cotton addressed us...

''So far I've been able to keep a lid on this...That we have a serial killer on the loose in the city.. But I 'm not going to be able to do it much longer ,so do any of you....Can any of you tell me something ,I don't already know...??" asked Lt. Cotton...

"Yes....I tracked Temya's car that night to all of her destinations and I think I know where she got stopped ...."said Kylie as she showed us on the screens..
We all looked at the intersection...It was a shopping enclave
"This particular intersection is very popular....Their is a high priced Nailery there where a lot of women get a mani-pedi....There is a very popular Clam Bar right across the street from it...

...So I checked the credit cards and debit cards of our other four victims and sure enough , they all did business in this intersection...We triangulated the Traffic and Street Cams in that area on the dates the women were murdered and we found their cars in the same intersection..."

They all went to this nailery, they all drank in this clam bar...They all shopped in this area....Our killer had to have seen them at some time when they all were in this area..." I said..

Detective Temya Green smiled at me...

"I like you more and more as time goes on Nate.." she said..

Monica entered the room just then....She pointed to the screen....She was wearing a flaming red skirt that came to her knees and some new heels...

Temya said nothing, but stared at her like a hungry wolf...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm lord she is sooo fine...ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, she's still fine..That dress and those heels are fire!" she thought to herself...

Of course Monica heard her thoughts and could feel her being aroused...She ignored it...

"Each girl's car broke down here...We theorize....It's perfect....Not a lot of traffic....a favorite trysting spot for young couples...quiet, away from the street and street cameras...Then the killer drove their car to a populated neighborhood and left them there....He apparently knew spots where he wouldn't be caught on street or traffic cams...but we are still triangulating, trying to see if we catch him..."said Monica..

 "Mo-Mo, Nate ,Kylie you guys say Him...you're ruling out  the possibility of a woman...Why?" asked Lieutenant Cotton...

"Frankie!!!! Do I have to give you a biology lesson?" asked Monique ,who had just joined us...

Temya checked her out also....

''Oh lawdddd,I don't know which sister is hotter, Mo Mo or Monique....They're both making my panties wet..Monique could give ME a biology lesson."she thought...

Monica heard that thought too and winced....

Monique ,oblivious to it all said-

"All of the semen we found in all four of the cars and the saliva...The DNA tells me it's a white male, late 20's ,early 30's....dark hair ,plus the hand prints on their necks....too large to be a woman's....your perp is a male.."said Monique...

"Okay...just wanted to be sure..."said Lt. Cotton...

II-
"I'm suggesting we put some plain clothes police, male and female in these areas...."said Monica..

"I've got a great idea....Let me go undercover as a decoy? " she said..

''A decoy??" asked Lt. Cotton..
"Two of his five victims were African-American women   (The other three were white) So we know he doesn't discriminate...I may be gay....but look at this body....I get my share of come ons from men.." she said..

I couldn't argue with that...She was definitely hot! I know Lieutenant Cotton agreed also...

Lieutenant Cotton thought a minute....

"It's worth a try....I want our best plain clothes guys on this...So Mo-Mo...call Vice and Narcotics...I need six guys....They do this all the time..." he said.

"I'm on it.."said Monica..

"Mmmmmmm, I like Nate a lot....but if he wasn't your husband,I'd certainly like to be on you....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she thought...

She was being mean...She knew full well that Monica could hear her thoughts...She wanted her to hear them...
"Kylie, you run the street team..."said Lt. Cotton...

"Come on Mo-Mo...Let's collect our plain clothes guys.."said Kylie..

'I'll be right there..."said Monica, who walked over to me...

I smiled....I had no idea what was coming next...

She laid a passionate kiss on me right in front of everybody.......
"I'll see you later Nate.." she said softly.....

I was dazed....

"You okay brother in law?" asked Moniique, giggling..
"Uh yeah...yeah...I am.." I said..
"Go get some cold water...." laughed Lt. Cotton...

Temya was not amused...She walked into another part of the squad room...

III-
For the next day or two....
Detective Temya Green was a regular fixture in mid town Philadelphia...

 Especially at night time....

She got a mani-pedi one day......The next day she was at the barber shop, getting a fresh cut....The men loved her....They all flirted....They had no idea she was gay....
She ate at all of the local eateries...She flirted with all of the guys, but stopped short of giving her phone number or address to anybody....
On the next night....She drove her car the same route that her late girlfriend had driven when all of a sudden her car cut off!!  The electric!....The engine wouldn't start...Even the lights and the radio went out...

She was getting ready to call for back up when A police car drove up....

A tall athletically built white male got out of the car...He was dark haired and had a mole on his cheek...His uniform was pressed perfectly...Not a wrinkle... He shined his light in the drivers side of the car...

"Car trouble mam?" he asked..

"What are you doing here?" asked Temya..

''Excuse me?" he asked..

"You're going to blow my cover.."said Temya..

"Your cover?" he asked..

She pulled her gold shield out of her pocketbook-
"I'm Detective Temya Green ,Special Victims Unit on loan to Homicide...We are trying to catch that serial killer who has killed five women...Weren't you informed of this operation at your precinct? You're not supposed to be here..Get out of here?" she said..

"Oh...Sorry!   No I wasn't informed..." said the officer...

"Well get out of here..."said Temya..

He smiled..

"Okay...good luck Detective!" he said and got in his car and drove off..

He was gone for about 10 minutes and power returned to her car completely....
The rest of the night was uneventful.....

IV-
Monica looked at me..

"Hi baby!" she said..

"That was some kiss girl!" I said..

''You deserved it...You've been a good boy lately..." she said and smiled..

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

We stood in the hallway kissing like two teenagers....

"I think I want to be a badddd boy." I said..

"Ouuuuu I like it when you're a baddd boy..."said Monica...

''Wonder how the stake out is going ?" I said as we eased up...
"I don't know...Seems like Kylie and Temya hijacked our investigation....I don't care...That gives me more time to make love to my boo!" said Monica..

"More time for me to enjoy it.."I said as we began kissing again in the back hallway....
"Let's go home and do this right.." I said..

"Okay!" said Monica, breathlessly...

At home...Lt. Cotton and Monique were doing the same thing...Kissing passionately...
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sugar Baby!" moaned Lt. Cotton..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frankie...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...
 They kissed slowly in the bedroom........It seemed like the four of us had the night off in some strange way....

but  in the city on the streets, Temya was passionately angry with Kylie..

"How did you let that bozo cop break through???...He may have blown my cover....?/" she said angrily...

"Hey...I didn't let anybody get through....I personally went to all of the neighboring precincts and told them to back off..." said Kylie...


"Well my car cut off...All of the electric...and within minutes...Dudley Do Right drove up in a Police cruiser.."said Temya..
"I'm certain our killer saw him there and moved on...because as soon as he was gone...The power in my car came back on..." said Temya...
Kylie made a few calls...

Then she came back...

"I called every neighboring precinct... Their chiefs assured me that they didn't have a man in this area..They all knew about this sting operation... Vice and Narcotics plain clothes men saw the cruiser, They said that that officer is not from their area...They didn't recognize him..."said Kylie...
"Nobody knows who this guy is in four precincts???.....Narcotics and Vice don't know him?....He never told me where he was from....That's odd!" said Temya..
"The power in your car cut off...right? You were completely disabled......Then this officer, who nobody knows, who wasn't scheduled to be here shows up.....It all makes sense..."said Kylie..

"What are you talking about?" asked Temya...
"All of our victims had some type of car trouble....They wouldn't just open their car for anybody late at night...except a police officer!!! Temya....That could of been our guy...You looked our killer in the face...and YOU TOLD HIM YOU WERE A COP!!!! As soon as he was gone...The power in your car was restored...That was our guy!!" said Kylie..

''Oh My God!!! Girl you're right!!I'M SO SORRY KYLIE!  Now he'll just change up!"" said Temya..
"Or go underground!!!!It's not your fault...you didn't know....How could you know?" said Kylie...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



11 comments:

Toni said...

"All of our victims had some type of car trouble....They wouldn't just open their car for anybody late at night...except a police officer!!! Temya....That could of been our guy...You looked our killer in the face...and YOU TOLD HIM YOU WERE A COP!!!! As soon as he was gone...The power in your car was restored...That was our guy!!" said Kylie..
I was thinking as Temya shooed him away that she was in fact taalking to the serial killer.

Angie B. said...

It makes sense...Who would all of these women trust when they had car trouble but a cop? It's the perfect cover..

Halo said...

Monica would have known he was the Serial Killer...She'd have scanned his mind and felt his animal lust....IJS.

Sunflower said...

Yes ,You're right, Monica would have known...But she wasn't there...

Lisa said...

So we know who our killer is, Someone impersonating a cop...But how does he cut the power off in the women's cars? Is he too a Mutant??

Vanessa said...

I was thinking the same thing...Maybe this guy is a Mutant who can control electric currents or something!

Rita said...

Mutant would be my guess too or someone that has some kind of gadget that does it..

Brenda said...

Mutant or Gadget...They've got to stop this clown before another woman gets raped and murdered..

Anonymous said...

The Tension between Temya and Monica is growing..It made me throw my panties!

James Perkins said...

@Anonymous poster, What doesn't make you throw your panties and or bra now of days?

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ some of the comments!