Saturday, July 7, 2018

Back Down Memory Lane

NEW ORLEANS-

Olivia looked sensational in her white sparkly jumpsuit...I couldn't take my eyes off of her..
I sat across the bed from her silent, just staring at her...
"You know you scare me sometimes the way you stare at me...Like you're looking through my clothes.."said Olivia, smiling..
"I'm trying to..."I laughed...

"I feel kind of self conscious in this...Like ..I'm naked...I'm not wearing a bra....Oh My god...My brother would have a fit...


Bridget and Zoey told me to buy this...Said you'd lose your mind.."said Olivia..

''And I am.." I said..

"This thing is so tight ...you can see...you can see everything..."said Olivia..
"Ohhhh stop...If it were that bad...I would ask you not to wear it out....We are in New Orleans, Essence Fest...You look great..."I said..
"You like it now...but once we are on the street and guys start gawking at me, you won't like it..."said Olivia with a pout...
"Babbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyy, That lets me know how lucky I am...Lucky to have met you right here in this city of my birth ,during Essence Fest so many years ago..When you were Olivia Bennett-Corporate Attorney with a dream of starting your own law firm...Now Look at you..You're Olivia Bennett-Alexander...My wife and head of your own law firm, just like you said you would be all those years ago when we first met..." I said and turned her towards me and kissed her..
"Ummm that first kiss and I was gone...I knew I had to be able to kiss you like this everyday for the rest of my life.....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned...

"You say the sweetest things.....To get anything you want from me...A Job.... Me! ,Who knew the Trumpet playing Homicide Detective ,would one day be my Investigator...Not to mention my husband...I just can't say no to you.." joked Olivia..

''That's a good thing , You said you aren't wearing a bra...Are you wearing any panties?" I asked.
''Yesssssssss smarty,I am...Just because I'm not wearing a bra ,doesn't mean I'm not wearing panties..I know you're somehow disappointed.." said Olivia with a laugh...

"Come on...I think I see Shortcake and Nelson on the street.."I said,laughing..

Beverly West,Olivia's niece and only nine years her junior, was not only an Attorney herself, but her Aunt's partner in the law firm... She was standing downstairs holding hands with her husband, Attorney Nelson East,who had known my wife and her niece his entire legal career..When the three of them were Public Defenders...
The Four of us had come to New Orleans for Essence Fest....
Josie,our para-legal didn't make the trip...

She opted to stay at home with her man,Paris...She had just been to Hawaii with us a few weeks before...The four of us decided to embark on a little fun tour...We had no pending cases..So One Thursday afternoon, we caught a late flight to New Orleans..

It was on such short notice...We couldn't get rooms on the same floor or even in the same hotel..We were across the street from each other...but both of us were on the second floor..

Friday and Most of Saturday we had attended ESSENCE FEST...Gone to most of the stages and workshops and been entertained by some of the finest Jazz, Hip Hop and R&B acts in the country....
"Hey Guys...How is your room?" asked Olivia..who really hadn't got a chance to ask, since Friday and most of today we had all been going to different things involving ESSENCE FEST!.

"Our room is okay...Not like Hawaii...But okay..."said Beverly..."Auntay,look at youuuu...That's the jumpsuit that Bridget and Zoey


 told you to get last week when you three went shopping......Wow!!!...."said Beverly...

''Liv.it's sensational.."said Nelson...
"I know you like it Donnie Ray..."laughed Beverly...

"I love it..."I said..

"I'm not wearing this in Philly,so enjoy it tonight.."said Olivia...
"Oh Auntay...I think it looks nice..It's sexy.."said Beverly...
"That's the problem...It's too sexy." said Olivia..

One man had already bumped into a lightpost looking at Olivia...Another man tripped and fell down and another bumped into a trash can...

I just smiled...

"Look at my hot wife.."I said...

"Oh Hush Up."said Olivia, laughing....




II-
We had been to Essence fest all of Friday and this morning and enjoyed ourselves...The workshops, The concerts, etc... But New Orleans was a party town and it didn't need Essence fest to throw a party...
No, New Orleans could party all by itself...

The Streets were packed...

"Oh My God...This town parties around the clock...You left all of this Donnie Ray to come to Philly...??" asked Beverly...

''Your Aunt is a party all in herself..I would have followed her to Alaska...I loved her that much!"I said..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That is so sweet.." said Beverly..
"I'm going to take care of you so nice tonight when we get back.." whispered Olivia in my ear...
"That's what I'm talking about...but you always do" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwww..That was the sweetest thing you've said in a long time.."said Olivia, who turned and kissed me..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait.." I said..

"I know you can't....I can uh feel that....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." Olivia cooed.

We walked a little bit further until we came across a club..A very familiar club...
"Beverly, Nelson...This is the club where I met Donnie Ray...I had just finished a night at Essence fest and I wandered into this club and this handsome well dressed man
was playing the trumpet

and looking right at me...." she said..

 I couldn't take my eyes off of him...I went in town the next day and bought a nice new dress and I came early the next night and sat up front...Hoping to catch his eye.."said Olivia..
''Andddddddddddddd I take it you caught his eye" said Beverly looking at me with a sheepish grin..
"Oh yeah....He was easy..."laughed Olivia...
Nelson laughed...

III-
We sat down in the audience and listened to the headlining band that was playing...
 ''Wow, they're pretty good" said Nelson as he helped himself to some crawfish.."
 ''Ummmm these Po-Boy sandwiches are the bomb -diggity."said Beverly..who was chowing down on one...

Olivia wasn't eating...She was sipping her drink...A Citris Martini, New Orleans style...
I just stared at her and remembered our first meeting....

"You're done playing for the night?" she asked.


"Yeah....A D.J. is playing the rest of the night." I said.


We had been talking (and drinking) for close to two hours....


"Care to dance?" she asked...


"Don't mind if I do." I said.


We danced to a number of fast records....We had both drank a lot....


Then finally, a slow record came on... I pulled her to me...She had such a nice shapely and petite body...She smelled so nice and her perfect brown skin was as soft as a new born baby....

Our bodies seemed to absorb each other...


I pulled her close...close enough to feel her body heat...I got an immediate erection...I was a little embarrassed...I didn't mean for that to happen, but it had been awhile since I'd been with a woman...Olivia stared in my eyes kind of strangely...We were in a crowded room full of people... She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...


"Whooooooo...I guess you're happy to see me" she whispered...and then giggled.

She slowly broke our embrace and I slipped my suit jacket off and attempted to cover the front of my pants casually...


"Wowwwww!" she said...and wiped her forehead...

"I'm ...I'm so sorry about that." I said ,pretty sure I had just ruined this night...

She looked at me sheepishly...


''What are you sorry for? You're obviously a very blessed man." she said.

"I mean ,I don't want you to think that I'm fresh or anything..."I said.

"I don't...You're just a man...and that was I guess a natural reaction...but uh, since we are in public...Keep your coat over that until you uh calm down." she said and looked at me and laughed.


To my surprise ,She ordered the next round of drinks and we continued to talk about our lives, our likes, our dislikes,music, sports,politics...et al..I really liked her...
She took my hand and we walked to a foyer in the back of the club near a dark hallway..


We were in a little foyer and I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately..




She returned my passion...I felt her booty a little bit, but she moved my hand....


''What Happens in Nawlins stays in Nawlins right?" I laughed..


"Yeah...seems like that." she said.

She ran her hands down my pants leg again, she felt my erection again and rubbed it slowly..

"Myyy goodness." she said...


"Stop playing...Let's find one of these back rooms down here.." I said.



''Ugh ...Ugh...I'm staying a few blocks from here..Let's go there." she said.


That was the beginning....That was the night I fell in love with her...It was just meant to be a one night stand, but it was way more than that for me...I think it was more for her too...

We walked to her hotel, which wasn't far.....


She looked at me with those soulful eyes...


"I've never done this before." she said.


"Made love?" I asked...


"No silly, made love to a stranger...but it's just something about you." she said.

She looked down at my trousers...My pants were sticking out like a circus tent. She looked at me again...put her hand over her mouth and giggled...

"WOW!" she said..
Once inside her hotel room. She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....


"Oh My God!!!....Look at youuuuuuuu." she said.....


"Look at you baby." I said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned...
She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....
I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...



I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and laid her across the bed....

 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia for close to FIVE TO SIX HOURS...I couldn't get enough and neither could she...
''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...
"It's been a long time for you too, hasn't it?" I moaned...

"Oh yes...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes..." she cooed...


 I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to THREE MORE HOURS!!...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned...

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind....


 "You don't have a condom on....Don't cum inside me...please don't.." she begged...
I pulled out of her and exploded like a gusher...all over the sheets...

She was out of breath herself....



"That was...whoooooo..That was amazing..." she said...

It was indeed. It was nearly daybreak!


 ''Donnie Ray!!  What were you doing, daydreaming or in this case Night dreaming?" asked Olivia with a cute sexy grin..


"Yeah, I kinda was...I was thinking about our first night together!" I said.


"I was thinking about the time we were here for the Christmas Holidays and we broke the bed.."she said and laughed..
I laughed too..We were lucky to find that same hotel ,two years ago, but not the exact same room and recreate our first night together...

"Yeah, remember that clown in the other room, banging on the wall? QUIET THE NOISE??" I said and busted out laughing...
"Yeah,I remember him" laughed Olivia..

She pointed to Nelson and Beverly in the corner...

They were no longer eating or listening to music..
They were kissing passionately....oblivious to everyone around them...
Olivia took my hand..

"Come on...,They'll be alright..Let's go back to the room...They'll probably be heading back to their room from the looks of things..." she said..

Olivia and I began walking back to our room..
Once in the room ,Olivia changed her clothes..
''Come here....We...Me and you are going to make another New Orleans memory tonight...but let's try and not break the bed.." she said,laughing..
''Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" I said, taking off my clothes.."

I soon had Olivia up in the air..Legs akimbo...pumping away..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...yesssssssssssssssssssss.." she was moaning as tears streamed down her face..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH My goddddddddd, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" I moaned...
Soon we were on the side of the bed and she was easing herself down on me...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed , which just turned me on more...

 Soon Olivia and I were making love on the bed with wild abandon....No one in the room next to us yelling for us to quiet the noise...The noise of the partygoers in the streets were drowning out our yells of passion..

Across the street from us in their room...

Beverly and Nelson had returned and were making love too!  Both of them yelling and moaning to the top of their lungs....
with their window wide open....
while the crowds in the street were largely unaware and partying......

IV-
 The Next Morning, The four of us met for breakfast...

"Good Morning Auntay, Donnie Ray...This weekend has been soooo much fun, I almost hate that we have to go home tomorrow."said Beverly...Who was glowing almost...

 "I do too Baby girl..but work awaits us...It was nice to have this little vacay...Two nice vacys..Hawaii and this non-work related vacay...Who knows..Maybe we'll get a nice assignment somewhere else through the Innocence project..." said Olivia..who also was glowing...

''Yeah, that would be nice...They've sent us here, Dallas,Miami, San-Francisco and Seattle so far..." I said..

''Yeah, Maybe we could be sent to Atlanta...Although I was there with Chance on a case a few years back.."said Nelson...who like myself had that satisfied look of a man who has had hours of good loving.
"They haven't sent us on on a bad trip yet.."said Olivia as the waitress came to take our orders...

Even the Non- Innocence project trips weren't bad...New York City, D.C. ,San-Diego,of course Hawaii, Puerto Rico and our first big trip..Punta Canta..."said Beverly..

"It's been one nice long trip...The three of us...and now you Nelson and Josie..."I said..

''Let's Hope...we always stay like this...Together...Family!"said Olivia,nearly in tears....
I put my arms around her and Beverly...I hugged them both...Though we were related by marriage...I loved her and her auntie as if they were blood relatives...and they both loved me too!
"We will." I said.
"You know it.."said Nelson...

Our Breakfasts came just in time...
''Okay you Northerners...Let me show you how to eat all of this.."I said,smiling..
Beverly smiled and looked at it..
"It smells delish, I don't think you have to show me...and uh definitely not my husband.."she said and pointed at Nelson..
He was chowing down...

''You've been here before haven't you?" laughed Olivia..
''Yeah with Chance and Cole...a few years back...You and Beverly aren't the only ones who get out of town cases.." he laughed..
We all chowed down....
"But Nelson...Which trips are the most fun?" I asked..
"Oh with you and Liv and Beverly....That goes without saying.." he said and put his arms around Olivia and Beverly and kissed them both on the cheek..
 "But of course.." said Olivia smiling...
"That's right." said Beverly, who was doing a good job of chowing down herself..
I added some hot sauce to my food and just looked at the three of them..


 ..My new family!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Sunflower said...

A Very Sweet Story!

Brenda said...

I loved this...Nice of them to get away from Philly without having it always be about work!

Toni said...

Very nice recap of How Olivia and Donnie Ray Met!

Angie B. said...

When Liv and Donnie Ray met...Loved it!

Halo said...

So Sweet!

Lisa said...

Such a Sweet little story!

Vanessa said...

Love these charactors!

Rita said...

This was a very lovely story....I liked seeing them away, but relaxing having fun, Not having to try a case for a change..

Cheryl said...

Nice, Cute little story!