Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Root

The Police Car sat silently on the corner....Nothing was in it...No one was in it....

It was 6:00 am in the morning... Two police officers passed each other a tumbler of coffee...They laughed and talked quietly and walked away....

The peace and tranquility of the early morning was soon broken up by the sound of gunfire.. A shot from a Glock nine destroyed the windshield.....

Another shot destroyed the back window...

Four more shots flattened the four tires...


Detective Jason Dunn, drunk, anguished....had shot up a police cruiser...

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY DID SHE DO IT??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed....

No one wanted to come near him...

A fully armed tactical squad stood at the ready....

Lieutenant Tragg made his way through the crowd..

"Jason....JASON!!!  STAND DOWN!!!!!  " he barked...

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY DID SHE DO IT??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed....
"It's okay....It's alright kid.....Hand me that gun...Come on...Come on...It's been handled...We have him in custody..He's going to get justice...I promise you that...Now come on ,give me that gun buddy..."said Lt. Tragg..
Detective Dunn handed him his gun and began to cry...

Lieutenant Tragg handed the gun to another police officer....

"Take him to observation guys..."he said...

II-
Unaware of any of this... Attorney Yvette Jones was getting dressed....At Gary Lockwood's house..

Gary walked into the bathroom and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately...running his hands down into her panties...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."he moaned..

"Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry...come on,I have to get dressed and so do youuuu.."Yvette cooed..

"I know...I just wanted to kiss you again.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I know...but I'll be back tonight...." she said softly..

Yvette finished getting dressed and fixed her hair....

By Now Gary was dressed...He just stared at her and shook his head...

"I always knew you was fine, but damn...Damn girl..." he said and smiled..

Yvette smiled..

"Thank you baby! You're making me feel good..." said Yvette...
She kissed him softly....

"Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeee.." she said and she went and got in her car....
Gary smiled.....How lucky was he?  He thought...To have a fine and sexy woman like Yvette Jones...He was definitely not going to mess this up...Not Ever!  He vowed...

 That man was crazy about her....Thought Yvette as she drove to work...And for the first time in a long while...She was crazy about a guy and felt safe about it...




III-
At the office, The four of us were discussing the case...

"We have to find Arthur Jackson....The guy she was engaged to..."said Bee Bee..

"Done, here is his address..and the address of where he works..."said Jade..

''Damn Baby, you're good." I said, smiling..
"I'll go and meet with him..."said Khalil..

"I need a ballistic report and more crime scene photos..."said Sofia..

Jade placed a folder on the table with that information...

"This wasn't me....I suspect Ms. Yvette's friend in the District Attorney's office supplied this.."said Jade..
''Well....That takes care of most of our leg work.."said Bee Bee..
''A wise woman once said....The power of the panties."laughed Jade..
"My girl Beverly says the Power of the Pan -TaYYYYS."laughed Bee Bee..
Sofia laughed too...

Just then Yvette walked in...She looked good..New hairstyle, New Dress, Smelling Good..

"Hey guys..what's going on?" she asked..

''We have a home and work address for Arthur Jackson and we have crime scene and ballistic reports.."said Bee Bee..
"Outstanding.." said Yvette...


"I hope you guys don't mind...but I have to leave..I need to do some last minute studying for my citizenship test tomorrow.." she said.
"Of course...and Jade...Don't give in to that creep....I'm planning a sexual harrassment suit against him and ICE...He won't get away with this.."said Yvette..
''Don't worry about me Ms. Yvette...Concentrate on your case....I have a plan to rid me of my troubles.."said Jade as she left the office..

IV-
Jade Lee traveled to Chinatown....

There was a certain restaurant ,she and her family always dined at when they were in Philadelphia..She knew the owner quite well...
''Well I'll be damned.....Jade...Jade Lee..." said the Chinese man...
"Hello Lin Psu..." she said..

"What are you doing here?" he asked..

"I live here now....I'm taking my citizenship test tomorrow...."said Jade...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOOOD FOR YOU!!  I become citizen 20 years ago...It's a good thing...With the climate in the country now....Not a good time to be an immigrant..."said Lin Psu..

"But I have a problem......"said Jade..

"Oh, What kind of problem?" he asked..

''A Man, a government man...He knows about Father, being from Red China,Working with The CIA...He knows my real name is Mulan Ze Dong and that we lived here illegally for years..Tokyo too!" said Jade..

"That was over 30 years ago....You had nothing to do with that...What does he want?  Money...You don't have any money.."said Lin Psu...

''He wants Sex....If I don't sleep with him tonight...He'll make things quite difficult for my Immigration plans...."said Jade..

''SEX??? All He wants is sex?  My goodness...Dinner, a little wine and conversation couldn't do it huh?" asked Lin Psu...

Jade said nothing...

"I suppose not huh?   Well....I've got something that can help you...." he said and went in the back of his restaurant....

He had been CIA at one time...This restaurant, although real, was his front...No longer with the agency....He still kept a few nasty little things around from his days as a spy...

"Take this...It's called the Root." he said..

"I don't want to kill him...I don't need that kind of trouble..."said Jade..

"It won't kill him...It'll embarrass him to the point he may want to kill himself..."said Lin Psu..

''What do you mean?" she asked.
''Slip this in his drink....Then invite him up to your room...He won't be able to perform for the next 24 hours....It's harmless....I assure you...Except maybe to his ego....A dirty little trick we used on a Dictator once..."said Lin Psu...

"Thank You Sensei." said Jade.....
Jade was driving up in front of her apartment complex.....Just as we were returning for the day....

"Heyyy how did your day go?"  asked Jade..

''Pretty Good..We got our strategy set up....."I said..

"We were all in court for Jury selection..."said Bee Bee.
It indeed had been a long day...

 "I think Ms. Yvette and I picked a
good jury.." said Sofia..

"Trial begins in three days...We'll be ready.."said Khalil...
''You ready for tomorrow?"I asked..

"I am....Ready as I'll ever be.."said Jade..

''What about that guy who is harrassing you?" asked Bee Bee..
"Ohhh I plan to handle him, don't worry.."said Jade with a sinister smile..

Sofia smiled..

"Handle your business girlfriend.." she said..

We had no idea what Jade had planned..

V-
Some time later, there came a knock on Jade's door..

Jade had let her hair down and came to the door in her panties and bra..
Agent Shawn Columbsy's eyes nearly popped out of his head....

"Oh My goddddddddddddddd!" he said...

His trousers stood out like a circus tent...

Jade looked at him and smiled..

"Come in..Let's get this over with."she said..

He took his coat off and unloosened his tie, tossed his shirt off and suit jacket, took his shoes and socks off and his shirt...

He was just in his boxers and undershirt...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...You just don't know how long I've wanted you Moulan..." he moaned..

He was sweating...

"My goodness, relax....Let's have some drinks first..."said Jade...
''Who needs drinks?" he said..
''Come on...You're here...You're seeing more of me than you have a right to...The least you can do is have a drink with me." said Jade..

"Okay...One drink and then let's get in that bed..."he said..

She mixed him a martini and one for herself....

She watched him drink....Then she drank....

"Ummm this is delicious..." he said..

"It is.." she said..

He began to sweat profusely....

"Wooooooooooooooo, I-I-feel hot..." he said..He took his undershirt off..

''So do I.." she said.

She walked into her bedroom...

She sat on the bed...

''Alright...Let's get this over with...This is what you want..." she said..

He was very aroused...He took his boxers off and nothing.....

"Huh? What?   I don't understand....I-I-I  was as hard as a tree trunk when I came in here.."he said..

"You ready or not? Because now I'm ready..."she said...

"Just give me a minute...Uh let me get myself started...I-I -I don't believe this..."he said..

He couldn't get hard or erect...He was excited and aroused out of his mind, but he couldn't get it up...Here was the moment he had dreamed about for three years and he couldn't rise to the occassion...Unbelievable...of all the rotten luck...

"Just give me a minute...Uh let me get myself started...I-I -I don't believe this..."he said...

He kept staring at Jade...She was hot...Definitely a babe he thought.....What was wrong....He was hard and erect as he entered the building ,with just the thought of sleeping with her...and now....
Nothing...

"Oh My God...You pester me for years and when I finally decide to give you some, This is what I get?"said Ms. Jade..

"I-I-I had too much to drink...."he said..He was thoroughly embarrassed now and humiliated...He couldn't believe this had happened to him....He was on the verge of tears...

''We only had one drink....I know you can hold your liquor better than that...I've been out with you before.."said Jade..
"I-I-I don't believe this...I-I-I can't believe this..Just give me a minute...Uh let me get myself started...I-I -I don't believe this..."he said..

 He couldn't get hard or erect...He was excited and aroused out of his mind, but he couldn't get it up..

Surprisingly enough, he began to come...and come hard....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my godddddddddddddddddddddddd!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmphhhh!" he moaned....

 Ms. Jade looked disgusted....

"Ohhhhh my goodness...All over my clean floor!!!...Get your clothes on and get out...Just GET OUT....Never contact me again....NEVER!!!!  You are pitiful..."she said with disdain..

"I swear, this never happened before...Never....I swear......I can last for hours....Ask some of the women I've been with...I've screwed their brains out...I swear..." he said as he got dressed..

"You are such a waste of time...Get Out...Oh My God...."she said..

"Please don't tell anybody about this.."he begged pitifully...
''Why would I want to do that? I'm sorry I had to witness it...Put your clothes on and leave...At least one of us came!" said Jade..
"Ohhhh lorrrd!" he said , getting dressed and rushing out of her apartment..He was in tears....He ran to his car and sped off...

"I-I just don't believe this....What is wrong with me?" he wailed...

 An hour later, the four of us walked across the street to Ms. Jade's apartment...She told us everything, the entire story and about the root , the root that makes a man impotent for 24 hours...
 Bee Bee was cracking up as she ran hot water in a pale...

"Ms. Jade...You are the truth....I love it.." she said..
"WOWWWW, Oh My God...He might not want to show his face for days...."said Sofia..who got a mop ready and some Pine Sol...

"He sure came a lot...My goodness.." she observed as she mopped the floor...

"Yes he did...All over my floor... THAT was surprising.. He'll be alright...It'll wear off by mid afternoon...He'll never know what happened.."said Jade..

"Remind me never to piss you off."joked Khalil...

"Yeah...Me too."I said...I was laughing so hard my sides were hurting... "Oh my god...oh my god...He couldn't get it up ,but still came...Oh my god..."I said..
"It blocks that part of the brain that sends blood to the penis when you guys are excited...but he was still excited and he still responded the way a man would normally, he just couldn't perform...."said Jade.."And I would never harm any of you...You guys are my friends...My family...We are going to go far together.."said Jade...

"That's Right ...We are family...Friends forever."said Bee Bee.
"Sisters and Brothers."said Sofia..who put her mop aside...

"Family!"said Khalil..

 "Family.." I said..

"Forever" said Jade

and we all put our hands in the center of a circle, where they were touching....and made a solemn pledge..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Toni said...

I laughed so hard at this one, I nearly peed myself!

Angie B. said...

This was hilarious!

Sunflower said...

OMG, Can't Stop laughing!

Lisa said...

Too Funny!

Halo said...

Too Funny! Loved It!

Vanessa said...

Serves Him Right!

Brenda said...

Yes, serves him right!

Rita said...

Too Damn Funny!

Cheryl said...

OMG, Couldn't Stop laughing!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Ms. Jade is Hot!