Monday, July 30, 2018

Meanwhile In Philadelphia...

Meanwhile In Philadelphia
 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfreda, you are driving me insaneeee..." he moaned...

"Ohhhhh goddd...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ummmmmmm..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh get it baby....get in it..."she moaned...



The noises coming from Beverly and Nelson's apartment was strange ,




considering that both of them as well as Olivia and I were out of town and in Houston...
Her mother, Alfreda Johnson
our new office manager had finished minding the store and was preparing to go home when her boyfriend, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge drove up to take her home..
He had brought a bottle of wine with him...
"The day is over Alfreda....plus, Olivia and Beverly and company are out of town...Sit down and have a glass of wine with me.."said Rockland..

"We can have it when we get to my place.."said Alfreda...

Rockland looked around..

"Nice place they got here....Nice office....And they live upstairs?" he asked..

"Beverly and Nelson live right above us and Olivia and Donnie Ray live on the top floor.."said Alfreda...

''Show me..I know they gave you keys."said Rockland..
"YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH OLIVIA AND BEVERLY....AREN'T YOU?" asked Alfreda..


She was beginning to become a little creeped out with his obsession...
"I'm not obsessed with them...but I am a little obsessed with you.." he said softly...

Alfreda blushed..

"You know the right things to say.....Oh alright...I'll show you Beverly and Nelson's place...I don't have keys to Olivia and Donnie Ray's place.."said Alfreda..


He followed them up to Nelson and Beverly's abode...


"Wow!  This is great..a whole floor...Two full sized bedrooms, a shower and bath and a half bath....I know this cost those two a pretty penny..."said Rockland...

"Olivia bought and paid for this place with money from her divorce from her first husband..That's all I know...and she and my daughter soon hired Josie and Donnie Ray


and the rest is history.."said Alfreda...

"Man, they do good business....I'm impressed with your daughter and her aunt..I really am...Now grab a glass and let's drink this wine since we are up here.."said Rockland..

"Ohhhhh alright..Why do I have the sneaky suspicion that you wanted to get me near a bedroom?"asked Alfreda..

 Rockland laughed and smiled sheepishly....He didn't answer...He just poured them both a tumbler of wine..
"Ummmmm this is good wine....Very sweet...I like it...Ummmm,I feel very warm...."she said..

Within an hour both of them had drank the bottle dry...

"WOW!  Wooooo I feel good...I mean nice...I have a nice little buzz.."said Alfreda..

"I feel nice too.."laughed Rockland who leaned over and kissed Alfreda softly..
He knew how to kiss a woman...That and the fact that she had a buzz made her a little aroused...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm you're fresh Rockland..."she laughed..in between soft ,slow kisses...She was getting aroused slowly...

He opened her blouse...

"Ummmmm ohhhh Alfreda, you've got the nicest ,juiciest breasts..."he remarked..
"Thank you.." she said..

"No thank youuu for being so damn sexy." he whispered....

She slowly unzippered his trousers....

"Ummmmm Ummmmmph, A Hard man is good to find!" she said...

 "Yesssssssssssssssss lawwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he growled.. He unzippered her tight jeans and helped her out of them.....

He slowly took his suit and tie off and unhooked her bra....

Before they knew it..they wound up in the extra room....

making sweet love on top of the bed...

."Ummm Rockland...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness, ouuuuu you feel good..baby...Whooooooo Lawd Rockland...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!ALFREDA, so do you..LAwd,so do you...I've wanted  you so much...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..

The bed began to move up and down, the headboard began to slam against the wall...

 What followed was SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of hot sweaty and sweet lovemaking....Rockland felt as if he was losing his mind...So did Alfreda...She was amazed at his stamina...she expected him to have cum a lot sooner...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

 ''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Alfreda, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ADA Rockland Cambridge....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Alfreda...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

Rockland was right...The bed didn't squeak or make any noise at all... and the headboard, although it rattled a little, didn't slam against the wall..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Alright Rockland....My daughter has neighbors....calm down... "she chided him while smiling..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Damn Alfreda, you are driving me crazyyyy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd!" he exclaimed.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alfreda

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Rockland...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You can have as much as you want Yessssssssss!."she cooed...

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed..



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"You've missed me? Ouuuuu you had me three nights ago....Ouuuuu you always want it.....AND YOU CAN HAVE IT BABY!  YESSSSSSSS!!!! Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Rockland..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alfreda, Alfreda,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she yelled out...

"I love you too Alfreda...More than you know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he said..

"Do you? Do you Rockland?" she asked him softly..

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

She smiled so sweetly.... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..


"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Rockland....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland.....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfreda, you are driving me insaneeee..." he moaned...

HE came so hard and so much, even he was surprised....

 "Ohhhhh goddd...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ummmmmmm..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh get it baby....get in it..."she moaned...

Alfreda's left leg began to shake...She moved her head from side to side...Tears gushed down her face...She was crying, weeping like a little girl...and pounding her fist on his back..

"Damn you...You make me cum so damn hard..ouuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeee!" she moaned..
Rockland was fast asleep.....Alfreda felt ashamed of herself...Screwing a man in her daughter's place...

It was midnight....She'd spend tomorrow washing and changing the sheets and the two glasses they used...

She'd wake Rockland up at daybreak and get him out of here...

II-
Gary Lockwood lie in his bed...He was so used to Yvette being next to him that he felt kind of funny...
He had dreamed she was with him, kissing him with those nice big juicy ,soft lips of hers..
Her kisses drove him out of his mind..among other things about Yvette...
He had a sweet obsession for her...He knew it..but the worst part was...It was obvious to everyone who knew him...

Everyone except Rockland...Rockland thought that he had a thing for Jade Lee, the investigator..
He couldn't lie...When Jade Lee was here two years ago on loan from the Tokyo Police Department..He had thought about it, only briefly...But she was purely his old boss, Lieutenant Danny Ho's girl..
No, his obsession was Yvette Denise Jones, Attorney at law...and he knew it and even she knew that she had him wrapped around her fingers..
They had last made love early in the morning , a sweet SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS worth! a day ago before she left for Houston....He was jonesing for her something terrible now...He'd see her in two days....Hope they had a nice room he thought..




III-
Houston found us the next morning in the common area of our AirBRB
after a delicious Southern Style breakfast....
 Shrimp, Grits and Sausage

and Omelets... Fixed by yours truly with an assist from my girls,




Olivia, Beverly and Josie...going over strategy...

"Hope we don't fall asleep after that great breakfast.." said Olivia... as she began going over the case to us...

 ''Oh My God, everything was delish guys...Tomorrow we cook!"said Bee Bee..

''Most Definitely..."said Sofia..
''I'll fix Dinner tonight ,unless we decide to eat out.." said Yvette..
''Awwww thank you guys."  said Olivia, who put a photo of our client  on the table..

"This is our client...Sofia Cruz...She was born in Brazil...She came to the United States illegally with her parents several years ago.....She was educated in American schools in Palo Alto,California..
She applied for and got both a Student ID and a Work ID...She attended the University of California in Los Angelas and graduated with a degree in Administration of Justice...She Attended the University of California at Berkeley and got her J.D.  She passed the Bar shortly after that."said Olivia..
"Really? She has a law degree?" asked Bee Bee..
"She's a practicing attorney even though she is not an American Citizen?" asked Beverly...
"Sure, you don't have to be a U.S. Citizen to study law and take the bar....but it depends on what state you live in...I happen to know that in Pennsylvania and California foreign students can indeed take the bar...We had a couple of foreign students in our class ,didn't we Livy?" said Yvette..


"Sure did...and that one girl worked in the Public Defender's office with me.."said Olivia..

"I remember her....She was from France.." said Nelson...

"Yeah,I remember her...but being from France and being from Latin America are two different things"said Beverly...

"You aint never lied."said Sofia..
"Okay...So She's been in the country for years...Living, going to school and working..I get that...She was no refugee running across the border, She's been here, plus she's a lawyer...Why is she in a detention center?" asked Keith Jones.
"Well one reason...Is because just like our past client, Sofia and Kahlil...She let both her work and school visas run out...but that should have fallen under the radar...Somebody did a work up on her, found out she wasn't a citizen and that her visas had lapsed....She was jailed and her five year old daughter was taken and also detained...And the reason for that is because as an Attorney/Activist, she had been agitating in the community about the recent slaying of a young Latino man by police..She believed it was murder..The officers involved were put on desk duty and then it was ruled justifiable homicide...We don't think it's a co-incidence that as soon as she got a little evidence..Her card gets pulled and she get's taken off the street.."said Olivia..
"WOW!!! That's double messed up.."said Khalil...

"Lucky for me...I've got such a talented Team....We are going to work in teams.. Yvette, You, Sofia , Kahlil and Jade...find that girl ,find out where she's being held...and get a hearing with a Judge to get her released..."said Olivia..

 "We are on it!"said Yvette..
 "God, the gaul of these people make me soo mad!"said Sofia..
 "I'm glad everyone here is an American citizen..Cause you know they'll go after us, especially me.."said Khalil..
"You mean especially me...I just got my citizenship"said Jade...


"Mr. Jones....We are going to prove to you that we not only like you, but we admire your courtroom bravado....
Keith Jones Smiled..

"YEAH?" he said..

"You and Bee Bee will be third and fourth chair to Beverly and I..."said Olivia..

"You'll actually be arguing a case with us.."said Beverly,...

"Happy Now?" asked Bee Bee laughing...

"I'm Overjoyed..." he joked..

"Nelson...If it comes to a trial, You , Yvette and I will do a psychological make up of the type of juror we want and pick that juror..."said Olivia..

"That's what I do..."said Nelson, smiling..

:"That's what I hear.." said Yvette, smiling...
"Husband of mine....I need to know about this murder she was investigating...Find out if she had an investigator...Find out who did a work up on her if you can.."said Olivia..

"This sounds so much like the case that ended my career in New Orleans.....I don't expect to get any help from the local PD, but I'll do what I can..."I said.

We had spent much of the day...Beginning on strategy and discussing the case.....
"Tomorrow Bev, you and I and Josie,Keith and Bee Bee




 will go visit our client at the Detention Center and see if we can meet with a federal judge and get her a hearing and possible release.."said Olivia..
"I'll find out where that little girl is.."said Jade..

"And I'll take Sofia and Kahlil

and see if we can find a federal judge and get a hearing so she can be released.."said Yvette...
 "Well folks...We've got our work cut out for us...Let's go out on the town, see what Houston Night life has to show us.." I said.






 IV-

 Gary face timed Yvette...

"Hey baby..I was just uh thinking about you.." he said..

"I was thinking about you too....It's 11:00 pm here...What time is it in Philly?" asked Yvette

''A little after seven.."said Gary... "It's so quiet...Where are the kids?" asked Gary...

Yvette laughed..

"Beverly, Nelson, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia , Kahlil and Josie took one of the SUV's we rented and went out looking for clubs...





"Even Olivia ,Donnie Ray and Jade went out...


"I'm here by myself...I didn't feel like going out tonight..."said Yvette...
Who took her tablet and showed him the residence..

"We have a kitchen and a fridge full of food and a cubbard full of food...We make our own meals right here.."she said..

"And this is our living area...See, Wide screen TV Monitor. Music streaming and a computer..Full Law library..."she said..

"Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee..." he said..

"And when you come down...Here is where you will be sleeping...."she said showing him her bedroom...

"Damnnn Vette Vette...You got me so horny just thinking about seeing you I can't think straight..." said Gary...

"Awwwwwwwwww, I wish I could take care of that...I'll make you feel good when you come down.." she said,laughing shyly....

"You have a cute laugh....I miss it.."said Gary...

I miss you too!" said Yvette softly..
And at Olivia and Beverly's duplex/Office..

Alfreda and Rockland were kissing passionately in the hallway....They eventually made their way to the bedroom in Beverly and Nelson's suite..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alfreda..."moaned Rockland..

"You are the horniest man alive...This is two days straight.." said Alfreda..
"I can't help it...You're too sexy....I thought about you all day...I couldn't concentrate at work today...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned...
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh hush up you horny toad.."she said,laughing..

Once Again, they wound up on the bed making sweet love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.. The bed was squeaking like crazy....

Day one was down!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THANK YOU...THIS EPISODE WAS HOTTTT!!!

Rita said...

"Ohhhhh goddd...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ummmmmmm..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh get it baby....get in it..."she moaned...

Alfreda was feelin that!

Angie B. said...

No Doubt Alfreda was feeling that...She was in that Zone...That zone of pleasure that's so hard for us to get in...

Toni said...

Yesssssssssss!

Cheryl said...

LMAO@ these comments Early this morning!

George S. said...

Amazing how folks focus on one thing, An unimportant thing...A woman's orgasm and forget the meat of the story...A woman has been wrongfully imprisoned and seperated from her daughter.

Lisa said...

Yes we have George S. Know it All...But they haven't really begun her defense or an investigation yet...They just got situated...

Sunflower said...

Yes , they just got situated and there is a hint that there is more to this than what meets the eye...

Vanessa said...

Yes...Remember what Olivia told the guys-"As an Attorney/Activist, she had been agitating in the community about the recent slaying of a young Latino man by police..She believed it was murder..The officers involved were put on desk duty and then it was ruled justifiable homicide...We don't think it's a co-incidence that as soon as she got a little evidence..Her card gets pulled and she get's taken off the street.."said Olivia. This smacks of conspiracy! It's going to get good!

Brenda said...

Vanessa you took the words out of my mouth..Keith has given us the build up , the teaser....Now watch...In the coming days, things are going to heat up...That's his style..To lull you in slowly and then hit you with a brickbat!

Halo said...

That was a sweet moment between Yvette and Gary....I'm loving their building love story!

James Perkins said...

Talk about snatched from the headlines...This story is relevant to everything happening now..Police misbehavior, Immigration policies gone mad, children snatched from their parents and detained...Great story!

Sean said...

Yes, this is a great story! Good Work Keith!