Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Unburdening

The sound of the elevated train roared by as we sat in the coffee shop on the corner with Ms. Yvette....
"I don't get you guys...I give you a day off and you're up early in the morning ,here with me..You guys love me that much?" asked Yvette...

"Do you have to ask that Ms. Yvette? Of course we love you!" said Sofia....

"If Not for you...I might be working as a Public defender or still going to interviews and I know I would have been evicted by now.." I said..

"Same here.." said Khalil...

"I'd either be fielding interviews or still home with my parents wondering how I was going to pay my student loans.." said Bee Bee..
"In short...We owe you our careers, everything.."I said..
''Stop, you're going to make me cry...." she said.. "Keith, Sofia, your case is finished...You want to help me on this one huh?" She said as she laid out her files on the big table we had while our coffees arrived..
''Absolutely..Fresh Eyes" I said...

"More heads to help the effort." said Sofia...
"Awwww, I just love yall..." said Yvette...
''So here is what we know..." said Bee Bee..

"On the night of August 11, 2017...Our client, 22 year old Jonathan Jenkins, a courier at the same firm, Mrs. Dunn
Worked at, entered her car , which was parked right around the corner from here...
They smoked a joint and they began kissing, making out......She reclined the seat...He slipped on a condom and they made love in the back seat of her car, which was parked in a corner, off the street, away from the public..
They had sexual intercourse in the car...This lasted from about 8:45 to a quarter of eleven... Jonathan and Mrs. Dunn had been meeting and having sex at work in the restroom , in the sub-basement of her office and in her car for close to six months...This was nothing new...." said Bee Bee..
''Did He know that she was married? Did he know that her husband was a Detective?" I asked..
"Yeah he knew...He knew that she had had a sexual relationship with his older brother, George a few years back too, when he had worked at the same office..."said Khalil...

''Wow, He likes living dangerously.."said Sofia.
''Doesn't he though?" Laughed Yvette.

Bee Bee continued...

"He knew she was married...She told him that her and her husband had an open marriage...They did not! Funny thing....Years before when she was having an affair with his older brother, She was engaged to a 41 year old businessman named Arthur Jackson....Jackson got suspicious and hired a P.I. who found her in the back seat of a steamy car with George and in a hotel with George...
He broke off the engagement....He has remained very bitter..." she said..

''Where is George, the older brother?" I asked..

"He's married now and lives in Atlanta with his two children..." said Khalil..

''Where is Arthur Jackson?" asked Sofia..
"The Businessman?  He's around....We may need Jade to talk to him, Find him first..Bottom line, A little after 11:00 pm on the night of  August 11,2017, Somebody pumped two bullets from a Glock nine into Mrs. Dunn's head, killing her instantly...Our client claims he had been gone for 15 minutes after that happened..We have him on the street before it happened...but the camera went dead...We don't have him leaving..He was arrested...They found no gun residue on his hands, no gun on his person or in the dumpster or the sewers.. The Kid has no priors...No police record whatsoever...But His DNA and prints are on and in the car...We may need Jade to look deeper into this."said Bee Bee..

 ''Lt. Tragg made the arrest, but we may have to subpeona his case files.."said Bee Bee.

''Speaking of Jade, anybody see her?" asked Khalil..
"I'm here....I've got something to tell you.." she said..

II-
Jade looked like she hadn't gotten any sleep...

Bee Bee and I hadn't...We relieved each other of our clothing last night and spent the better part of the afternoon and the night..
Making hot sweaty jungle love in my room...

Sofia and Khalil were upstairs in his room..
doing the hibbity -bibbity until the wee hours of the morning...

We all got up, showered and got dressed and texted Ms. Yvette

Who was at Gary Lockwood's house..
making love and hitting some very high notes herself...

She said she was going to spend her morning going over the case in this coffee shop, away from any interruption...

We offered to join her....I sent a text to Ms. Jade, telling her where we were going to be...
''What's on your mind Jade?" asked Yvette..
"First off...I want to thank you all...You all have been so good to me..You're the only friends I have over here...Ms. Yvette, you gave me a job, Ms. Sofia...You and Keith have been helping me study for my citizenship test tomorrow..I don't know how to thank you...And it's for this reason...I might as well come clean with you before you hear it from someone or somewhere else.." said Jade..
"Jade...What is it? You're scaring me.."said Bee Bee..
"Yeah what is it?" said Sofia...

"First Off...I am Chinese..Not Japanese...I was Born in Tokyo to Chinese parents...My Father and Mother defected from Communist China to Tokyo, where I was born....My Birth Name is Mulan ZeDong..They came to America, Illegally and changed their names to Lee....Thus I became Jade Lee through out my schooling here..

As I said, we were here illegally...We left and returned to Japan, where I finished school and Joined the Police Department, working my way up to Detective...Now I am here...Trying to become legal U.S. Citizen.. I thought I might as well tell you the whole truth, so you aren't surprised later..

You are my friends...The only friends I have.." she said...She was nearly in tears...

"It's okay....None of this is your fault....It doesn't change how we feel about you.."said Yvette...

"No...Not at all.." said Sofia..

"You're going to be a citizen in two days..This changes nothing.." I said..

"Not a thing and if you don't want that known...It won't go past here..."said Khalil..
"I'm afraid it's a little late for that...I have a problem.."said Jade...

''What kind of problem?" I asked..
She showed us a photo of a man with a Badge...

"He is my problem!" she said.
''He a detective?"asked Yvette..
"He's worse...He works for ICE... He's an Immigration agent...His name is Agent Shawn Columbsy...And everything I told you...He knows...He's been investigating my family for years...My Father ,unknown to me at the time has been a confidential informant to the CIA and State Department for years..We came back to America several times...And I was here on loan from the Tokyo Police  Department, working on a big case with the Philadelphia Police a few years ago...That's when he made the connection between me and my father..I was in San-Francisco for awhile and he tracked me down there....After I returned to Tokyo..He was there too..He's been in my ass for close to two years!"said Jade..

 ''Sounds like an old boyfriend I once had."said Sofia..
''I remember...Creepy Ass Fletcher in the 10th grade..."laughed Bee Bee..

''Yes...Everywhere I went...There he was..."said Sofia..

''Where is your dad now Jade?"asked Bee Bee..

"He and My Mother are deceased....This Agent will make trouble for me..."said Jade..
''What does he want?"I asked...
"Unless you've got an inheritance or some other money we don't know about...It can't be money right?"asked Sofia..
''Right Sofia...He wants what every straight man wants..but only a few are lucky to get."said Jade...
"Not Money? What Then?" asked Khalil...

"Nooo..he wants.."said Sofia...
"SEX!!He wants Sex...He wants me to sleep with him...I went out with him to dinner in Tokyo and to a Bar in San-Francisco once  and again in Hong Kong....He hit on me hard...I told him I wasn't interested...I've told him many times...But now I'm only a day or two away from being a citizen..I can't let anything come between me and that.." said Jade..

"What are you going to do?" asked Bee Bee...
"I may have to give him what he wants..." said Jade, sighing...
"Nooooooo..He can't get away with this...You can't let him just bully you like this...This is sexual harrassment..If you give him some now....He'll try to find something else...You'll never get rid of him..."said Yvette..
"Hang tight..We'll think of something." I said..
"Yeah, he can't get away with this...This is Blackmail..."said Sofia...

"The nerve....No game having jerk..."scoffed Bee Bee...



Me, Ms. Yvette,Khalil and even Jade busted out laughing at Bee Bee's remark...





III-
As we all sat and drank our coffee...Detective Jason Dunn walked in....He looked like he was drunk...
''Well...Look who it is...The Rainbow Coalition..Defending that piece of Human Garbage who killed my WIFE!!!"said Detective Dunn..
Yvette said nothing....She looked at us and collected all of her materials and put them in her briefcase..

"We are done here guys...Let's go.." she said..

"SIT DOWN!! I AINT FINISHED WITH YOU BOZOS." he bellowed..
"I think you are...Now get out of the way.."I said...
 "Yeah, move it" said Khalil..
"I SAID I AINT DONE TALKIN...NOW SIT DOWN!! ALL OF YOUSE!" he slurredllll


Khalil and I ignored him...We put Bee Bee,Jade ,Sofia and Ms. Yvette






Behind us and preceded to move toward the door..
"Oh You're going to defy me huh?" he said.. He pulled out his service revolver...

We Gasped...

"SIT DOWN!" he snarled..

 "Look...I-I-I know you're upset....But you have no right to harrass us...We are just doing our job."said Yvette..

"I SAID TO SHUT UP....WHAT ABOUT THAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??? NOW SIT DOWN!!!" he yelled...

By now the other patrons were staring...


''DETECTIVE!!! PUT THAT GUN AWAY...DO IT NOW!!" boomed the voice of Gary Lockwood..


"LIEUTENANT LOCKWOOD!!  THEY'RE DEFENDING THE POND SCUM THAT KILLED MY WIFE!" he protested...

"YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING DETECTIVE...GO HOME! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!STAND DOWN!!" said Gary...
"Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lieutenant!" he said and holstered his service revolver and quietly left...

Jade looked at Gary...She laughed...

"You're not a Lieutenant anymore...You're not even on the police force...You're an Investigator for the D.A.'s office.." she said..

"I know...but he's so drunk..he didn't realize that..or remember...I was his Lieutenant when I worked Robbery-Homicide..years ago..He was a good cop, just drank a little too much...Probably why his wife was cheating on him.."said Gary with a smile..
Yvette smiled-

"You always seem to be right where I need you to be.." she said..
Gary smiled sheepishly...

''So do you." he smiled raffishly....
''Excuse me kiddies..Turn your heads"said Yvette jokingly..
She gave Gary a warm, soft kiss....

"Mama and Daddy have some business to tend to..." she joked and kissed him some more...


IV-
We went home....
Ms. Yvette went back to Gary's house..

"He give you any more trouble...Threats, anything..Let me know...I work for the D.A.'s office and we won't tolerate that...Not only that...I have enough friends on the PPD that will handle him for you.."said Gary sternly...
Yvette smiled...

"I so want to kiss you right now.." she said..
She kissed him like it was going out of style..She was filled with love for him...She never expected to fall in love with Gary...but in spite of herself...She had!!
He lifted her up and took her into his bedroom..... He took her clothes off ,She took his off...and soon he had lifted her up and was entering her slowly.....She was nice and wet and warm.....He felt so good inside of her..she thought....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my lawddddddddddddddddddddd!" she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette, you're driving me crazy..." he moaned..

"You're driving me crazy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she howled...

Soon they were lying on his soft bed...Making sweet love....

His bed wasn't noisy like hers...Only the headboard rattled, but it didn't squeak....

"Gary, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeee..."she moaned...

SEVEN HOURS WENT BY...

Gary was plowing into Yvette like it was nobody's business....

They both were immensely enjoying themselves...
At our apartment...We were all hanging out in my place......Exhausted after a long day...

Bee Bee was sitting on my lap..

I was holding her tight...
"Keith, honey, you're gonna squeeze the life outta me.."laughed Bee Bee..

"Don't want to do that.." I said softly...

She gave me a soft kiss...


Sofia and Khalil were standing by my window kissing softly...
"Baby,let's take this upstairs to my room...I think Bee and Keith want to be alone..."said Khalil in between kisses..

Out of the corner of her eye, Sofia spotted a man standing across the street...

Sofia glared out the window..

"Look...it's that guy...The guy Ms. Jade told us about.." she said..

Khalil looked..

"That's him!!! The guy that's giving Ms. Jade grief." said Khalil....
There he was...Agent Shawn Columbsy..
He was looking for the building Ms. Jade was in...She was actually across the street from us..but both these buildings looked just alike..

I stared at him...

"I've got a feeling he's going to be a problem.." I said..
"He's a stalker..." said Bee Bee...

*********************************************************************************
And at Gary's apartment....
Yvette sat in Gary's lap.....She had on a gray Victoria's Secret night shirt that came to her thigh... with matching gray bikini panties ...
Gary was in a blue bathrobe....

He spoke..after a long silence..He felt a need to unburden himself..

''At first...All I wanted to do was to sleep with you....I've always wanted to do that since the first day I met you....and the more you rejected my advances...The more I wanted you....but...but then I had you and  I got to know you and each day..I-I found myself liking you more as a person, wanting to be around you,whether I slept with you or not...Now I-I love you baby.." he said softly....

"I thought..we'd just be Friends with Benefits, have some laughs, have some fun and eventually go our seperate ways..but you wouldn't let me...Now I'm caught up....You got my heart now boy, you'd better not break it.."said Yvette..

"I won't...I swear I won't...I love you so much Yvette.." said Gary...
"I love you too!" said Yvette...
They kissed each other passionately......

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

This was a really sweet episode..Loved it!

Angie B. said...

Yeah I dug it for those reasons too!

Sunflower said...

Keith your charactors seem so real...I forget I'm reading a story you made up...Love it!

Lisa said...

Yeah, I feel like I know your charactors..

Halo said...

I'm liking the way Gary and Yvette's relationship is going..

Vanessa said...

I'm liking the way Gary and Yvette's relationship is going too, It's only a matter of time before Rockland finds out...I'm amazed Gary and Yvette have kept it a secret from him this long.

Brenda said...

I don't see why they don't just tell him, Get it out in the open...I mean what can he do? He has a girlfriend, Beverly's mom..Who he claims to be crazy about..Why should he care that his investigator is dating Yvette now? It's not like he and Gary are or ever were great friends...Gary works for him..

Rita said...

You make good points Brenda, but Men and sometimes women are very territorial about that....If Yvette was dating somebody Rockland didn't know, He still might not like it,being the way he is..But he could deal with it...Having Gary dealing with Yvette would bruise his already fragile ego!

Cheryl said...

I hate Guys like that,....They break up with you and move on, but they won't allow you to move on!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

A number of people already know about Gary and Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Khalil, Jade, Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson and Josie...And they've been seen in Josie's , Aqua Bar and Stoleys oh yeah and Bottom of the C. I'm certain Rockland travels in the same circles..He should have heard about them by now..They haven't actually been too secretive about their relationship.

Tate 2 said...

Rockland has no friends....Who would tell him? Alfreda is his only friend and she doesn't know Yvette or Gary for that matter.

Anonymous said...

I did it...I threw my panties...I knew I was!