Monday, July 2, 2018

Lurid

It was pouring down rain this morning.......
 I Attorney Keith Jones and my good friend and colleague..
Attorney Sofia Garcia..sat in a courtroom with our investigator,
Jade Lee, Tokyo born, American raised and educated woman, who returned to her native Japan and  was a Homicide Detective on the Tokyo Police Force for years....Now retired and back in the United States on a Work Visa..She was attempting to get her U.S. Citizenship...We had helped her study for her test for the past month...

Her test was in a few days....Right now..She was acting as an investigator in another immigration case that we were handling...

Sofia was the lead Attorney...I was second chair..
I had tried but failed to get this case put in my father's courtroom like I did before...but no matter...We had worked hard on the six person jury in this civil case....Ms. Jade had really helped us...Despite the fact that she was splitting her time studying for citizenship and investigating our case..
The Jury of 3 men and 3 women came back....

Sofia held me tight..She was afraid...Like her room-mate, Bee Bee, my girlfriend.

 Sofia was shapely and extremely attractive and she always smelled so good....
I'm not going to lie, I used to lust after both of them in Law School...They were like sisters to me, but I'd find myself staring at them both from time to time in a decidedly un brotherly way...
Today she was my sister again and she was afraid....I put my arms around her and whispered softly in her ear...

"It's going to be alright....We got this..." I said.  She looked up at me with those expressive puppy dog eyes and leaned her head on to my chest....

"Has the jury made their decision?" asked the Judge...

"Yes Your Honor..."said the Jury Foreman...

"What is it?" asked the Judge..."

"We rule in favor of the plaintiff.....His Visa is extended for another 36 months, where as within that time ,he will make plans to get full U.S. Citizenship....." said the Foreman...

"YES!" shouted Sofia , who hugged me tightly...."WE DID IT PAPI!!!" she said..

I hugged her and spun her around...

"YES WE DID!!!!" I said..She giggled like a school girl...

Our client hugged both of us...

"Thank You so much.." he said...


"Now let's work on getting your papers right...You'll be hearing from me.."said a jubilant Sofia..
We looked around...Ms. Jade was nowhere to be seen...

We walked a few courtrooms down where our friends were...




II-
Ms. Yvette was representing a client, Jonathan Jenkins...An African-American Man, about 22 years old..He was accused of murdering a 36 year old White woman named Renita Dunn he was having a lurid sexual affair with...


The woman, a shapely and attractive Office Manager in a downtown firm was the wife of a Detective on the Philadelphia Police Force...Detective Jason Dunn..
He sat in court glaring angrily at both Jonathan Jenkins and Yvette....Along with Lt. Tragg..
His friend and the arresting officer...

His wife had been in her car ,making love to the defendant
There is Street Cam video of that and of him leaving the car....Then the camera went blank....

Minutes later...Two gunshots from a Glock nine struck Renita Dunn in the head...killing her instantly...

Jonathan Jenkins swore that he was long gone by then, that he didn't kill her or even own a gun...
My girlfriend, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans and My boy, Khalil Ahmed..
.were second and third chair...

They argued that when arrested...No gun powder residue was found on Jonathan's hands...His home was thoroughly searched by the warrant unit..


They found no weapon.....but his fingerprints and DNA were found in the car.....

The woman had been engaged to a 41 year old businessman years before, who had been suspicious of her and had hired a private invesstigator, who caught her in a hotel with George Jenkins...Jonathan's older brother...He broke their engagement off..

She married Detective Jason Dunn a few years later and now here she was sleeping with George Jenkins's younger brother...



Bee Bee, Yvette and Khalil stood with their client as the Judge gave his instructions....

"The Grand Jury has indicted Jonathan Jenkins on First Degree Murder charges....He will be held over for trial...Jury selection begins two days from now..." he said...

We all walked out...

"Well Guys...Take a day off and breathe....Then, the day after tomorrow...We get ready for Jury selection..."said Yvette....


''Wow Ms.Yvette, we have a dilly of a lurid case...huh?" said Bee Bee...

"It's got everything ,everyone would like....Murder, Race, Sex....."said Khalil....

Sofia and I walked up just then...
"Hey Guys....We were in court just now...WOW!! Talk about a juicy case..." I said..

"How did you guys do?" asked Yvette...

''We won..."said Sofia..
Bee Bee hugged me and kissed me..
"Ummmmm I missed my baby....Can I stay with you tonight?" she asked..

"How can I say anything else but yes...?" I asked in between kisses..

"Did I tell you that I got a new room?  I'll be two doors down from you man." said Khalil...

"You didn't get the one next door to me.?" I asked..

"Nah, somebody else got it.."said Khalil..

"Oh good...I'll only have to walk up one flight of stairs to see you and not have to take the elevator.."said Sofia..

"Well, you don't mind taking it just one more time do you?  Like tonight?" asked Khalil..

"Of course not..."giggled Sofia..
Yvette laughed...

"Have some fun...Forget this case we are about to have...Loosen up...I know I plan to.." she said..

Lt. Tragg and Detective Dunn walked past us...They both looked at us like they wanted to kill us..

 ''Don't worry kid....He's guilty as sin..They won't get him off..."said Lt. Tragg.
"I can't believe this...I'm out here bustin my hump and she's in cars with this HOMEBOY....actin like a five dollar whore!I HATE YOU DAMN DEFENSE ATTORNEYS! YOU'RE ALL SCUM!"said Detective Dunn...as they walked away..
Yvette looked at us...

"Comes with the territory guys...Everybody hates lawyers....UNTIL THEY NEED ONE!"she said..

"I hear that" I said..
"Yeah How about that? With his attitude ,He'll need one soon!" said Bee Bee.
''I know right?" said Sofia
 ''Hey forget them...Let's just do our jobs." said Khalil.

''That's right...You do your job...Don't worry about any distractions....There will always be distractions!" said Ms. Yvette firmly!~

The four of us nodded our heads....We'd never forget that!

 "I'm going to get the car...You guys stay here..."I said as I took my umbrella and dashed outside..

The down pour seemed like it had gotten worse...
Sofia looked at Bee Bee as we walked outside..

"I see you got a new phone and a new number " she said..

"Yeah, My contract was up anyway...I was due to get a new phone.."said Bee Bee marveling her new phone.
"I blocked Todd's number...

but he still found a way to call me , from either a burner phone or another phone he owns.." said Bee Bee..
"God he just won't give up will he?  I can't believe that the same night you shot him down he goes over Ms. Yvette's apartment with wine at three in the morning and tries to make a play for her.."said Sofia.
"I can believe it! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Gary told him to get the hell out of here and slammed the door in his face...That must have been priceless."laughed Bee Bee..
"Oh you know it just crushed that big ego of his."said Sofia,laughing.....

"He called me from a number I didn't recognize about two weeks ago..He must have realized his number was blocked...My phone was on vibrate, but I heard it...It was 4:00 am in the morning...Keith and I were in the uh middle of something...
"Keith was furious...He knew it was him.....I didn't answer it....

When I got up later on...Todd had left a message...He sounded like he had been drinking..Apologizing and begging to see me one last time....I had no intention of seeing him again and nothing to talk about, So my contract was up...I got a new phone and a new number...Now he can't call me...And I blocked his number in this phone too,just in case he somehow gets this number..."said Bee Bee..

''WOW!"said Sofia..
"There's Keith with the ride...You guys ready to go?" asked Khalil...
III-
We hadn't seen Ms. Jade.....

She had left court before the verdict was read...The reason was...She had seen somebody she knew...
She was in a bar, a few blocks from us.....She looked up..

"I knew you'd come....What do you want?" she asked..

"Hello Mulan...We meet again...."said the white man....He had a badge....He was ICE agent, Shawn Columbsy...


She looked at him with pure hatred...
"Your name is Mulan isn't it?   I know...You go by Jade now huh?" He said..
''Why don't you leave me alone?" she asked..
"I might...for a price..."he said and snickered... "I happen to have a thing for women of the Asian persuasion.." he said..


"I'm not going to sleep with you.." she said..


"Oh I think you will...I'll bet your young lawyer friends don't know that you're not Japanese...You're Chinese...Red Chinese..." he said..

"My Father and Mother were from Mainline China..They defected into Japan...Where I was born...Then they came to the U.S. for awhile.I had nothing to do with that.."said Jade..

"Illegally....They lived here as illegal immigrants for years....You too! That's why they changed your name to Jade Lee..That's why they left and went back to Japan...The Government of Communist China still wants your father...Shame he's dead....Sorry about your mother.."he said..

Jade angrily swung at him but he grabbed her arm...and squeezed it..

"Don't try it honey!!!........I know you're about to take your citizenship test soon...In 48 hours...I'm staying down town...I want your panties in my room as a souveneir or I expose your parents past and reveal your real name....Your lawyer friends are gonna be so dissapointed in you...Lying to them like that...Think about it...Moulan...I could be asking for money..I'm just asking for sex..."he said and laughed...

He plunked down a few dollars...

"See...I'm a nice guy...I'm payin for your drinks...Now, you owe me and either I collect in 48 hours...Or I'll expose you and  that ought to make you a hit with Immigration...HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Wear a pair of panties you don't mind parting with" he laughed...
 ''You're a pig!"she snarled..

Ms. Jade wondered what she was going to do....

IV-
Ms. Yvette sat in a coffee shop  and drank a Latte...

She smelled flowers...

She looked up and saw a bouquet of roses..

She smiled from ear to ear....
"I saw your younguns....



They told me you came this way..." he said..

"Ohhhh Gary, they're beautiful...."said Yvette....

"I'm glad you like them..."he said and smiled...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh come here.."she said..
She kissed him slowly and softly....
"You coming by tonight?" he asked..

"Yes.." she said softly......
"Let me go get some coffee..."he said and headed to the counter....Out of the corner of his eye...He spotted his boss, ADA Rockland Cambridge...
"Damn it...Could they never escape him? he thought...

Rockland saw Yvette and invited himself to her table..

"YVETTTTTTEEEEEE!" he said..

"Hello Rockland..Haven't seen you in awhile...I thought you were angry with me..."she said..

She hadn't seen or heard from him in about a month... Ever since she'd refused to kiss him in the lips at her awards ceremony...He had stomped out angrily and hadn't stayed for the ceremony's end or the photo session...

It was nice being over Gary's and not getting a wake up at some ungodly hour of the morning from him...Or him staking out her apartment complex...

''No...Why would I be angry? You're always alone...."he said...Then he spied the Roses... "Or Are you?" he asked..

"They're from a grateful client...past client." she lied...
Gary got his coffee in a tumbler to go...He walked by...

"Heyyyy Yvette, Bossman.." he said.
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!" she said in a voice that got both Gary and Rockland very aroused....
''See you good people later.." Gary said as he left..He really wanted to stay...but he couldn't with Rockland there..
"You know I thought about suggesting him as a possible date for you, but I thought better of it...He's too much of a ladies man...I stopped by his home more than a few times in the past month and every time I stopped by he had company of the female persuasion...I swear I don't know how he does it..."said Rockland..

"Hmmmmmm, he must be very good at what he does."said Yvette...It was all she could do not to explode with laughter....Little did Rockland know, She was the one who was in Gary's bedroom every time he paid him a late night visit in the past month..They were both glad his late night visits had stopped.
''Perhaps, but a classy ,beautiful woman like yourself deserves someone more settled, more mature..A man who knows what he wants..."said Rockland..

"I'll keep that in mind Rockland.."said Yvette..

''So you aren't seeing anyone?" asked Rockland..

"I didn't say that....I just said I'll keep what you said in mind....Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"said Yvette as she got up and left....Cracking up...

V-
It was a rainy afternoon....

In our apartment...


I had Bee Bee up against the wall of her and Sofia's apartment,
We were kissing passionately like two teenagers...

''Keith we need to close that door...You've got your hand up my skirt.. Somebody might walk by and see us baby..."she said..

I took my foot and kicked the door closed...
"Is that better?" I asked..
"Much better..."said Bee Bee.

Who kissed me slowly and softer....

I pulled her sundress over her head...
I ran my hands down her panties and squeezed her butt..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" I moaned....

Down the hall-

 "Ouuuuuu, get your key out ,so we can go inside..."said Sofia..
 ''Yeah, okay...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."moaned Khalil....

Sofia and Khalil were right outside his apartment..They were kissing so passionately, they couldn't stop so he could get his keys out to open the door...
 It was obvious they missed each other...
''I love you Sofia..."said Khalil
"I know you do....I love you too Papi, now open the door so we can go inside and love each other more and in private.." said Sofia..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,okay..." said Khalil..

Sofia giggled..

"Guys are sooo funny when they are horny.."she said..


And at Gary's house...Some Hours later-
Gary came to the door...It was pouring down raining....

 Yvette stood there..

"Hey" he said softly...
''Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!Rockland told me that a classy ,beautiful woman like myself deserves someone more settled, more mature..A man who knows what he wants..."she said..

"Oh he did ,did he?" laughed Gary....."Come inside....it's pouring out here girl..." he said..
It was raining hard...People's umbrellas were blowing in the wind!...

Yvette walked in the doorway and kissed Gary slowly and passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu baby!" she cooed!
She ran her hands down the crotch area of his trousers....He was as hard as a brick...They continued kissing passionately....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I think you know what you want....."she said softly...
"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss indeeed!..I've known that since the first time I laid eyes on you...Ummmmmmmmmm" he moaned...

 As they continued to kiss in the doorway....Rain was pouring on both of them.......

"You're so silly...Let me come inside..We are getting wet out here!" she giggled..as she broke their embrace......
Gary smiled raffishly and stepped aside and allowed Yvette to walk past him......He just shook his head and smiled, checking her out....

She walked inside and he closed the door.....

(TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

Sunflower said...

I love these guys, they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

This story is going to make me throw my panties before long!