Saturday, July 21, 2018

Sweet Relief

Yvette and Gary were just getting back to his house after a night at Aqua Bar
A typical Friday Night and the bar was packed....
It was standing room only...
Yvette had on a sexy party dress.....
Gary and several other men couldn't keep their eyes off of her tonight...
"I've missed you....You've been so busy with that case..."laughed Yvette as they sat down and ordered drinks..
"Well after you guys cleared that young boy and so unsubtlely placed the spotlight on Arthur Jackson...I had to look into it...ADA Margaret Barnes borrowed me from Rockland....

I went to interview him and found him shot to death....I didn't want Lt.Tragg

anywhere near the case ,So I called Duke Baylor and Angie Belton...


I knew they'd solve it.." said Gary...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you got to work with Angieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...eh?" laughed Yvette...

''And Duke and Rico and Jimmy,Carlotta, Sirena, Hop ,Sharon ,Hazel and everybody else on Sissy's team...













What is your point?" asked Gary...
"No point...I know...I heard they caught that serial killer..The Uber Killer.." said Yvette...

"Yeah, he was the killer of Justin too...


how ironic is that?"asked Gary...

"Yeah,I know right?....He was so angry, so uptight, so wound up....I kind of knew he wasn't going to end up well." said Yvette...

"I'm just glad it's all over...We put the right detectives on it and we got the right results..." said Gary...

II-
Drinks arrived and they began to drink them...

"I've missed you though, the past few days...But I'm glad you texted me, kept me abreast..."said Yvette..
Gary kissed her, good and long...

"When you gonna trust me baby?  I'm totally into you..." said Gary...

"I do trust you Gary...I was just ribbing you...but...Sissy and her female detectives are all very beautiful women...







I've seen them on TV..."laughed Yvette..
"And they're all happily married..TO FRIENDS OF MINE.....
 





I've known them all for years...We came up through the ranks together...."said Gary..
"I know...I know...I'm just teasing you..."said Yvette, who kissed Gary softly..
"My turn to kiss you..I was just teasing you....I know you love me...You constantly prove it...In bed and out of bed....I love you too..." she said..

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmm..I like that.."said Gary...

"That's not all you like.."said Yvette seductively..

Gary ran his hands up her dress and rubbed her legs...She smiled.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary stoppppppp." she moaned..
They finished their drinks...
"Look over there" said Yvette...
"Oh Wow...The youngins"said Gary, smiling....

 Yvette's young charges, Attorneys Keith Jones
  Bee Bee Evans, wearing a micro mini skirt that accentuated her curves and great legs...
 Khalil Ahmed
 Sofia Garcia,wearing an equally short dress that showed off her great legs and her healthy rear end
 ,Olivia Bennett-Alexander's sexy niece and protoge' , Beverly West
  and her husband, Nelson East
 their para legal, Josie Boyd
,  and her boyfriend, Paris were on the floor really dancing up a storm...

The D.J. was spinning some hot tracks....
".I believe that's that dance "Keke Do You Love Me:"Inspired by Drake...I saw the video... Wowwww...I didn't know they could dance that well."said Yvette....
"Neither did I...Hi Yvette, Gary! I think Beverly told me that dance is called Leveling up or something....I'd throw my hip out if I tried that.."said Olivia Bennett-Alexander...

 "HEYYYYY GIRLIE, Hiiiii Donnie Ray! Me too....But you remember us back in the nineties...That dance we did in New York ,that weekend I came to visit you on your modeling gig?"said Yvette, who hugged her good friend and former law school room-mate, Olivia.


 "Oh My God, do I, My bra popped open...."said Olivia..

"Whattttttttttttttttttttt?" said Donnie Ray

''Wardrobe Malfunction...Not part of our dance.."said Olivia ,laughing...
"Olivia Bennett-Alexander, you were something else before you became you..."laughed Gary.....

"I'm learning this.."joked Donnie Ray....

"Both of you just stop it.."laughed Olivia..

"Wow, Everybody is in here tonight huh?" laughed Gary...

"Nahhh, Josie's is standing room only...This is slightly better...Liv and I just left Josie's...We didn't know they were here..."said Donnie Ray.

 Aqua Bar was located on the second floor of what used to be a warehouse...The bar stretched the entire length of the club and was a see through aquarium with all kinds of aquatic life.. The Barmaids or Mermaids as they were called wore Green Sequined mini skirts and took drink orders... The D.J.'s, there were three of them were dressed like sailors..

"We 've been here awhile...We were getting ready to leave...Tell the kiddies, especially my chillen,not to stay out too late.."laughed Yvette...
"We're leaving too...They know their way home.."laughed Olivia..

Donnie Ray hugged Olivia and kissed her cheek...

"It's been a very busy couple of weeks...It's just nice to have a break...and I plan to make the best of it.." he said..
Olivia giggled like a school girl...Olivia, The fierce  Defense Attorney who made Assistant District Attorneys shudder with fear..was like putty in Donnie Ray's hands...noted Gary, who smiled..

"I hear you boss man." said Gary..

III-
At Gary's house, Yvette and Gary were barely in the door and were kissing passionately..
"Ummmmmmmm oh my gooddd....I've missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."moaned Yvette..
Gary unzipped her dress and began unhooking her bra...

"I missed you too.." he said..
"Showwww me...Showwww me..."said Yvette....
Once their clothes were off, he lifted her up and entered her slowly and softly....He hadn't been with her in a few days and he sorely missed her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrry...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugirllllllll.." he moaned...

Gary's stamina amazed even Yvette....He kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO HOURS....He brought her to orgasm twice...She held on for dear life....She was crying like a little girl...
They sat on the side of his bed and she rode him....Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD GARY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."he moaned softly...

"I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..

Gary was curling her toes and good...

Gary laid her across the bed and stared deeply into her eyes with those hypnotic green eyes of his..She was a little frightened...

She had thought he would have came by now..She swore, the man didn't know what a quickie was..

It would be another FOUR HOURS, before Gary would finally climax and she would have climaxed another two times by then...

She got up, put on her night shirt...The short one that came to her hips that he liked...She gathered her clothing, folded it and put them in a chair...
Gary was staring at her...
"Go to sleep...It's almost daybreak...You've screwed my brains out....I need my sleep...I've got a meeting tomorrow..I mean today...I'm glad I made it at noon.."said Yvette..

"You got a meeting on a Saturday?" asked Gary...

"Yeah, with those realtors you told me about..I told you I'm moving to a new Apartment soon..My lease is almost up.."said Yvette..
"Yeah, her name is Sepia...Sepia Morris.
she and her partner, Bonita,
sold me this house..."said Gary...

"You know sooooooooooo many beautiful women don't you?" laughed Yvette...

"She's married to a good friend of mine...A P.I. named Kevin Morris.."said Gary..

I've known him for a couple of years...I play poker with him and some friends at his house once a month."said Gary...

"I know who he is...He also owns Morris Communications...I get my cable and internet through them...He's a Private Investigator too?  I wish I had known...I could have used him a few times..I still might use him to help out when Jade is over worked.
said Yvette...
"So where are you moving?" asked Gary...

"I saw some nice apartments not too far from where Olivia,Beverly,Donnie Ray and Nelson live..



they look very nice...


like Liv's place..
 There is a nice playground right across the street from there..
and it's closer to you...Want to come with me?" asked Yvette..
"I do want to come with you...In more ways than one.."said Gary,laughing slyly...

"You are so nasty....Don't you ever get enough?" she said as she slid in the bed next to him...
He kissed her slowly....She felt his penis...It was as hard as a brick....

"You've got to be kidding..." she mused..


He rolled over on top of her, slipped her panties down  and entered her slower and softer than before...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my goddddddddddddddd..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGary....lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" she moaned..

His bed began to squeak under their weight and his headboard slammed against the wall lightly...

"I never kid when it comes to you..."he said ..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my goddddddddddddddd..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGary....lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd! ouuuuuuuuuu, I believe youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ouuuuu"she cooed softly....

Another THREE HOURS and Gary exploded....He had cum so hard, he felt drained of all of his energy...
Yvette kept kissing him until he drifted off to sleep.......
She stared at him, sleeping so peacefully and smiled..



IV-
Some Hours Later....Yvette met with Sepia and Bonita...

"You're an Attorney...You might know Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West-East...

We sold them their duplex/office....across the street.." said Bonita..

"I do..They're very good friends...I was in law school with Olivia and I've known Beverly since she was in high school..." said Yvette..

"Sorry, I had to bring my daughter along, It being Saturday and all..."said Sepia..Who was just arriving...

"Oh that's okayyyy, She's a little cutie...Ahh Sepia, Your husband, Kevin Morris

 runs Morris Communications...They have music and video streaming in all of the local businesses around here and I get my cable and internet through them..I also hear he's a Private Investigator....A neighborhood legend...I may have some work for him from time to time.."said Yvette..

"He's done work for a lot of local Attorneys, Including Olivia and Beverly before she married Donnie Ray, you got a business card?" asked Sepia..
"I do...Here, pass that to him...Your little girl is sooooo cute..."said Yvette..

"Thank Youuuuuu..You know...I've seen you....In Josie's with Gary Lockwood...Are you and he seeing each other?"asked Sepia..

"Yesss.."said Yvette dreamily..

"Soooo you're Yvette....He talks about you all the time...He's smitten... He and my husband,my husband's friend, Walter, and detectives Duke Baylor, Tyriq Pile ,Jimmy Barlow and Tony Hopkins and Bonita's husband, Attorney Robert Foxworth, Attorney Soloman Foster and ADA Keith Wallace and Liv's husband, Donnie Ray play Poker once a month at our house...A real men's night out...I'm so glad they don't smoke..but girllllll, They eat me out of house and home....I go over Liv's and Bevs or Bonita's place usually when they have their poker night..













he just gushes over you....Just the mention of your name and he lights up like a Christmas Tree..You're a lucky woman..."said Sepia..
 "Oh he does does he? Wow! "laughed Yvette...

Yvette felt relieved...Gary was telling the truth about his poker night once a month...and he really was seriously in love with her...She was in love with him and she didn't want to be suckered...She felt good..

They looked over apartments and Yvette settled on one and signed an offer sheet...

"I'll be able to move in at the end of the summer when my lease is up.."said Yvette..

"That's great." said Bonita..

"We have a storage service if you need a place to store your things during the transition.."said Sepia..

"That's great..."said Yvette..

V-
Yvette rang Gary's doorbell...

Gary smiled and came to the door...

"Heyyyyyy" he said and hugged her....as she walked in.....

He was still in his bathrobe...She could feel his erection through his bathrobe..
"You are really into me...aren't you?My goodnesss..." she said..

"I want to get into you.."he joked..and hugged her...

"Okay!" she said..

"Huh? ,WHAT??? I was kidding.." he said..

She reached inside his bathrobe and began to massage his erect penis..

"No you weren't!" she said and to his surprise...She reached up under her dress and slipped her panties down and off...She took her dress off and unhooked her bra..

"WOW!What are you doing?" he asked....
 "You're a big boy...I just took my panties and bra off...Not to mention my dress...and you uh....appear to be uh....very very excited....So what should I be doing?" she asked...
She kissed him passionately...

 At this point they both were excited...kissing in the doorway of his house....
"Oh My godd Yvette,How lucky am I!!!" he exclaimed and closed the door...
"You arrrrrrre." she said and took his hand and walked him to his bedroom...
In no time at all they were back in bed, making sweet love...


For L. CHANTAY


12 comments:

Cheryl said...

"Olivia Bennett-Alexander, you were something else before you became you..."laughed Gary.....

That was a funny line!

Sunflower said...

Was there an ESCAPADES charactor that wasn't in or mentioned in this story?

Angie B. said...

Nice!

Lisa said...

I liked this...everybody was in this except Nate and Monica....but I realize they haven't been born yet!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES HIGH!

Halo said...

Nice! I liked this...Everybody was either in it or mentioned!

Halo said...

Sometimes it seems like Yvette doesn't completely trust Gary....I understand ..He does have that rep as a smooth ladies man...but he seems to have dropped all of that for her...

Vanessa said...

If it was just about sex....He had got that and was getting it...No strings attached...They were friends with benefits...He was the one who started catching feelings first...He told Yvette he loved her first and he started refferring to himself as Yvette's "Man", which left her a little confused...I think she knows that now he's pretty much locked in...

Rita said...

Locked in as the brother has turned in his playas cards! LOL!

Tate 2 said...

LOL! I was gonna say that!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Great minds think alike...So was I LOL!

Brenda said...

Nice cute little story!