Monday, July 9, 2018

Bunski

"Donnie Ray, look at that beautiful rainbow!" said my wife, Olivia as we drove home through the rain drenched streets of Philadelphia.. A few days before..Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and I had been in New Orleans for Essence fest...Now we were back home in Philadelphia...

We had picked their cousin, Kayla up from her mother's house,Olivia and Beverly's Aunt Carol in West Philadelphia and headed back to our part of the city..
It was a beautiful rainbow...
"And this my dear is where we all come from..."said Olivia...
''Wow ,so many memories."said her niece, Beverly....who was laying her head on her new husband, Nelson East's shoulders in the back seat...
"It's amazing I lived right around the corner from you guys and never crossed paths with you.."said Nelson...
"You were too young to handle all of this beauty...You had to be older.." joked Olivia..
"Ouuuu cousin Liv...Listen at youuuu."laughed Kayla..

"I said Beauty, Not Booty, Smarty!..."said Olivia...
''Speaking of Booty...Isn't that Mikey Stratton's house...BUNSKI!"laughed Beverly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh...I remember him....BUNSKI!"laughed Kayla..
''Dang,I swear, you two girls remember everything.."laughed Olivia.
''This guy's name was Bunski?" I laughed..
"Noooooooooooo..that was what he called Auntay...."laughed Beverly...

"His little Bunski.." said Kayla..

I smiled...

"Care to elaborate Liv?" I said, smiling wryly...
"Well, he was kind of sort of sweet on me....Before I met Elwood and You of course, he was the horniest man alive..."said Olivia.
"Kinda sort of sweet on you? Auntay that guy was crazy about you...And you know it.."said Beverly...
 He worshiped the ground cousin Olivia walked on Donnie Ray....Much like you do today!"said Kayla.


Beverly and Kayla looked at each other and laughed...

Even Nelson was curious...

"I was about 17 or 18...and Mikey kind of liked me...He was always coming around my house, bringing me flowers and he took me to a movie or two and a couple of Football games...
At first he was always kissing on me...Then he was getting deeper, running his hands up my dress, feeling my legs, my butt, anything he could get his hands on...I had to fight him off a lot...He was like an octopus...
"I liked him a little bit...but I never considered him my boyfriend...He on the other hand considered himself my man...He used to call me "Bunski", He said I had nice buns..."said Olivia..

''Can't argue with him there.."I said and laughed..
"Thus Bunski!"laughed Beverly.
''I think Bunski was a cute nickname.."added Kayla.
Beverly,Kayla and Nelson laughed...

"Donnie Ray!!!" said Olivia...

''Anyway against my better judgement...I went over his house just once...His parents weren't home....We started kissing, fooling around on his parent's couch....

and one thing led to another and I uh wound up giving him some....

It wasn't bad...It wasn't great...but it wasn't bad.. I was sorry I did that however..I didn't really like him like that......I couldn't get rid of him after that...He would come by every night...Call me up on the phone two and three times a day and practically stalk me..Always begging for more...Could I just come over, could we go for a ride in his car...I had no plans to repeat that..."said Olivia..
"Kayla and I were like 9 or 10 years old and he would see us in the neighborhood and be pestering us..."said Beverly...

"Yeah...Where is Bunski?  Where is Sexy Auntie??" said Kayla,laughing out loud...

"I was sorry I kissed him, and definitely sorry I slept with him...I didn't want anybody to know,.But I'm certain he told everybody...."said Olivia..
''So how did you get rid of him? Or Did You?" I asked..
''He made a very near fatal error." said Olivia..

"I'll give you a clue...We know ,that if anybody did anything to either of us...They'd have to deal with you...So think...before you came into our lives ,who was the one other person that someone would have to deal with if they messed over Me, Auntay or Kayla for that matter?" asked Beverly...

''Your Father Bev!....Your Big Brother Liv! Big Jimmy West!" I said..

''Yes...Jimmy..Mike made the mistake of cornering me and trying to kiss me and putting his hands up my sundress....I was removing his hands and fighting him off playfully when Jimmy came around the corner and saw it..."said Olivia..

"Jimmy put him through a plate glass window...He needed seven stitches.... My dad paid for his medical bills and no charges were filed..

Needless to say...Mike Stratton never bothered me again after that.." said Olivia..
"And guys knew if they came for me or Kayla..."said Beverly...

"They'd better come correct.." said Kayla...
''WOW!!! So Bunski...That ended that huh?" I said laughing...

''Don't call me that Donnie Ray...I always hated that nickname.."said Olivia..
''So where is this guy now? Pumping gas?? Checkout in Wawa?" I asked...
''Not Hardly...He went to Penn State, got his Bachelors Degree...Then went to New York...Columbia to be exact and got his J.D.  He is an Attorney now...He lives here in Philly... He made partner after nine years with a big firm here and he's constantly in the Social pages as most eligible bachelor.."said Olivia..
"Wow ,some neighborhoods produce Basketball and Football players...Others produce Drug Kingpins, This neighborhood produced five celebrated attorneys...That's incredible.." I said..
"And cops...Duke Baylor, Sirena Pile, Angie Belton, Tyriq Pile and Mr. Kevin Morris,





 
all came from this same neighborhood, So did Ralph Scallion, the chef and ADA Keith Wallace...That makes six lawyers..."


said Beverly....
''Wow!" I said...I was impressed... "But most important...My little Bunski..."I said,laughing..
''Stop teasing me.."said Olivia, with a sexy pout...
At the stop light, I leaned over and kissed her softly....

''Awwwww"said Beverly and Kayla
I peered at the sky as we drove...It was beautiful..



II-

 The next day found the girls at the office....
They were involved in a very tense divorce proceeding with  Attorney Arthur Trout once again
"Come On Liv, What my client is asking for is more than fair.." argued Arthur Trout...

"Arthur, Arthur, Arthur.....You're making me laugh..."said Olivia...

"Bev, Bev, talk to your Aunt..."he said...He wrote a figure on a piece of paper and passed it to Beverly...
Beverly cracked up laughing and passed it to her aunt..

Olivia laughed too!

''Come on Arthur...Even you know this is preposterous.."said Olivia...
"Okay...I'm done for today....Since neither of our clients are here...I'll have mine here tomorrow and you bring yours for a face to face..."said Arthur Trout...

"Okay...this is the part where you offer to take me and my niece to a fabulous lunch to maybe butter us up a little or make us reconsider.."joked Olivia..
Their laughter was interrupted by Para-legal Josie Boyd, who brought a Black man into the office...He was well dressed and about Olivia and Beverly's height...
"BUNSKI!"  he said....
 "Micheal?? Mikey??" said Olivia in shock..
"WOW!  Speak and the devil appears...We were just talking about you yesterday..." said Beverly...
"Were you?....Is this BEVERLY???? Baby Bev??? Myyyyyyyyyyy goodness...You have certainly grown into a ..a womanly woman....Myyyyyy lord...Look at you..." he exclaimed... ''And you're an Attorney too like your Auntie..." he said ,marveling at Beverly's sexy body....and beauty...

He then turned his attention to Olivia...

"And Bunski...My god!  You look incredible...I heard you had your own practice and I'd been meaning to look you up....I must say...I am impressed..." said Micheal Stratton..

''What else have you heard about me?" asked Olivia..
''Well you don't have any children...but from your last name...Bennett-Alexander, I take it you're married now.." he said..
I was just walking in with Both Nelson and Kayla...who was joining us for lunch...
Olivia and I kissed passionately for a minute...

''This is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...He's my practice's Investigator.."said Olivia..Baby, this is Attorney Micheal Stratton, the man who nicknamed me Bunski.." said Olivia..
"Pleased to meet you...They uh told me about you.."I said..

He smiled and shook my hand..

"Yes...That story didn't end the way I planned it...Had it..She'd be introducing you to me and I'd be her husband....But......such is life." he said...Then he eyed Kayla..

"Goood God...Is that Kayla?? Lawwwwwwwwwd!  You and Beverly have grown into such beautiful women....I understand you're an Attorney too...You work with Liv?" he asked..

"Noooo,I'm an Associate at Colgate and Sons down town.."said Kayla..


Beverly and Nelson were in the corner kissing...
They finally came up for air

 and began taking the food out of the bags...

"That's Beverly's husband, Nelson...They're newlyweds...He's an Attorney also...With Robert Foxworth and associates.."said Olivia...
''Wowwwww,both of you gals married....I'm not surprised....You're both too fine to be left on the market too long.. You have a nice little office here..." he said..

"Beverly and Nelson live right above us and Donnie Ray and I live a floor above them.." said Olivia.
"Nice....Nice set up....Bunski, I am proud of you...." he said.



"You and Bev and Kayla..." said Micheal..  He couldn't stop looking at the three of them....Then he eyed Josie..
He stared.....Then he asked..

"Are you Josephine Boyd? Joe Boyd's daughter?" he asked..

Josie seemed surprised..

"Yes...I am.."she said..

"Wow...Little Josie...My Mom was an Attorney, she represented your dad a couple of times...I remember being over your house...I remember you when you were Beverly and Kayla's age....My goodness, you too have become such a woman..."he said..

"Thank you....I-I guess.."said Josie..."After Mom and dad broke up, We moved to New York City....I grew up there and returned to Philadelphia after I finished college..."said Josie..

"Josie works for me...She's a para-Legal..."said Olivia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Nice...Are  you married Josie?" asked Micheal...


"No, but I am seeing someone.." said Josie...

"That's a shame..."joked Micheal Stratton..."How bout you Kayla...?"he asked..

''Why? I'm too young for you and so is Josie.."joked Kayla..

''Ummmmmmmmm that mouth on you....That means you're not married either!.."he joked..
"There's enough food here...Micheal, care to join us? You too Arthur.....Oh ,my manners...Arthur Trout this is Micheal Stratton an old child hood friend.."said Olivia..

"Ohhhh I know who Mr. Stratton is.."said Arthur....Something about the way he said it ,made me think that he wasn't too fond of him...
Micheal smiled..

''Mr Trout and I's paths have been known to cross at times.."laughed Micheal Stratton uneasily.."How is Mandy doing?" he asked..

''She's Just fine.."said Arthur...
Beverly, sensing the tension fixed Arthur a plate of chinese food....

"Come on Arthur...Have some lunch with us.."she said..

''Thanks..I am rather hungry...This from Chinese Bobs" asked Arthur..
''Yes." said Beverly...

"I love that place." said Arthur.

"Yeah man it's the best...You uh want any Mr. Stratton?" asked Nelson....

''Uh No...I'm Vegan...I eat a strict and organically regimented diet, but thank you...." said Micheal..

"Ouuu a lot has changed.." said Olivia...
''So I take it you and Mr. Trout were in some kind of negotiation.." asked Micheal..
"Yes, it's not the first time we've gone against each other..."said Olivia ,smiling..

''But we like Arthur,and he likes us too..He doesn't like to admit it..but we know he does.."laughed Beverly..
"Oh I've always been fond of Olivia and Beverly....but on the other hand.....there are other attorneys I'm not so fond of.." he said ,staring daggers at Mike Stratton...

''Okayyyyyyyyyyy folks ,let's chow down...."I said..,. I passed Mike Stratton a bottle of cold water...

"You do drink water right?" I said jokingly...
"Awwwww Bunski your husband has a sense of humor.."laughed Mike Stratton as he opened a bottle of cold water...



Nelson, Beverly, Josie and Kayla all laughed and
plowed into the chinese food on the table..

III-
''Donnie Ray, I envy you...You're surrounded by all these beautiful women...I don't know how you do it.."said Micheal..
''I hear that a lot..I have Nelson here to help me out.."I smiled...
Nelson laughed...

''Ughhhh where is that older brother of yours Bunski..?" asked Micheal..
"He married Malinda Stephens and they moved to San-Francisco.." said Olivia.

''Malinda? Wasn't that your girlfriend?" asked Micheal..
"Yes..."said Olivia..

"He didn't marry your foxy mama Beverly...?" asked Micheal..

"No, but they're alright...They both gave me away at my wedding..."said Beverly...

"Wow! No Offense, but your mama was a fox...All the teenage boys were checking Ms. Alfreda  out back in the day...I bet she's still a hottie.." said Micheal,laughing...
''So...I have to ask...What brings you here Mike?  You didn't just decide to travel down memory lane for nothing.."I asked..
"I'm getting married...." he said..

 "Really?  Ohhh Wowwww!" said Olivia..
 "You're getting married??...Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!  Somebody finally tamed you huh?" said Beverly..
''Who is the lucky lady?" asked Kayla..
''Is she really lucky?" said Arthur Trout under his breath...

Nelson and I heard him and we smiled at each other..
"You've heard of States Attorney Kathryn Peters haven't you?" said Micheal Stratton...

''Yes...I have...We've seen each other in court a few times" said Olivia..
who remembered her in law school...She was a year or two ahead of her...

''We are getting married soon...I want to bring her around and work up a Pre-Nup and I want to invite you Bunski and your husband ,Beverly and her husband and Josie and a plus one to our wedding..I have an invitation for you too Kayla.." he said..
 ''Well Thank You!" said Olivia.
 "Gee Thanks.."I said..
 "Thank you.."said Beverly...
 "Thanks man.." said Nelson...
 ''Wow, this is major...States Attorney Peters lectured one of my classes.."said Josie..
"I worked as her second chair on a case last year before she became States Attorney.."said Kayla..

He looked at Arthur...

"I uh sent Mandy an invitation...I figured you wouldn't want one.." he said..

"You figured right..." said Arthur..

The Tension between the two men was undeniable...

Chinese Food or not...

"Well, I'll be going now...It certainly was nice meeting all of you guys Donnie Ray, Nelson, you guys are lucky men, you've got two good girls there..

 ''Nice seeing you again , Beverly, Myyyy goodness girl you certainly blossomed.."
and Kayla....
Girl ,girl, girllllllllllllllllllll.....and Josie...
Ummmmph, Umph ummmmmmmmph..."he said and then turned his attention to Olivia..

...Bunski..Here is my contact information...I'll be bringing the little lady to see you and we can hammer out that Pre-Nup okay?" said Micheal..

"Has she got an attorney?" asked Olivia...
He smiled...

"Mr. Trout there.." he said...  "I'll see you good people later.."he said and let himself out...

"That swaggering bastard...Somebody is gonna kill him one day..."said Arthur Trout...

IV-
''You want to tell me what this is all about Arthur?"asked Olivia....
"Yesss, spill the tea Arthur.."said Beverly..

Josie and Kayla smiled and looked eagerly at him...
I must admit...I was interested in knowing myself...My spidey senses were tingling...
"A few months ago I had a big client..I was involved in a huge civil negotiation....Mr. Stratton represented the opposing interest....We couldn't come to an agreement in private ,so it went to court....He happened to see me and Samantha out having drinks..
He knew her because they had worked a case together before and may have dated....He ,unknown to me began trying to put the moves on her...Calling her late at night, trying to come over,meeting with her to have drinks....What he was really trying to do was pump her for information on what I was trying to do strategically...She didn't know we were facing each other in court...but she's a smart girl and she figured it out....When she finally came clean I was furious...That was dirty pool..."said Arthur..
"I feel for you Arthur...I really do...but you and my ex-husband are friends...You mean to tell me that that tactic is beneath or beyond either of you?" asked Olivia..

"Olivia,I've never done anything like that?  Elwood? yeah ,he's a snake...but you know that...That is right up his alley and if he can get in the girl's panties...that's a plus...He's done it many times....If anything...I play fair...Come on...We've sparred in the conference room and in court how many times?" said Arthur...

"Awwww you do love us...you do.."said Beverly jokingly...





Nelson and I, Josie, Kayla and Olivia all laughed...

"Arthur.....I think you love Mandy....

I can see how angry you got just thinking she was with another man or that another man was interested in her...You're starting to have deep feelings for her and I think you should tell her.."said Olivia..

''I agree with Auntay.."said Beverly...
Arthur laughed...

"You would.." he said..

V-
Within the next few days....Olivia and Beverly came to an agreement on the amount awarded to Arthur's client in the divorce case and settled it...


Arthur came by with Micheal's fiance...States Attorney,Kathryn Peters,

 but Micheal never showed up..

"Nice Office you have here, Olivia, Beverly..." said Kathryn Peters...
He said his schedule wouldn't allow it...So They face timed him...
and hammered out an applicable deal...
''Wow...There is a first" said Beverly...
''Never face timed a deal before."said Olivia afterwords..
"I told you he was an asshole...And you used to date this clown?" asked Arthur..

"I was 17." said Olivia..

"So glad your tastes have improved."said Arthur Trout...
Two nights later....Olivia and I were relaxing in our bedroom...

I was busy finishing up a report on another case we had recently finished...
Olivia was lying across the bed in a black t-shirt and pink lace panties talking on the phone to Beverly, Kayla and finally Alfreda....

She hung up and looked at me..

"I'm done..Now all and I mean all of my attention is on you...." she said and motioned me over to the bed..

I smiled at her..
We kissed passionately for a few minutes...
we rolled around on the bed,kissing and fondling each other...until the phone rang....
''Ohhhhh, who the hell is it?" I wondered..
"I'll get rid of whoever it is...Hold that thought.." said Olivia seductively..
''Liv...It's me...Samantha....I hate to bother you...but it's Arthur.....Micheal Stratton is dead....Police say he was murdered!!!  Arthur has been arrested and charged with First Degree Murder...He may need you and Beverly's help!!" she said...
"OH MY GOD!!!" said Olivia...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to throw my panties and then that phone rang! Damn...Couldn't you have let them get the call after they finished getting it on?

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Halo said...

Anonymous is insane...LMAO!

Toni said...

So Olivia lost her virginity to this guy....and he named her "Bunski"Interesting...

Angie B. said...

The Attorneys Olivia has been involved with just haven't done it for her...Elwood,Mikey,The Horny Judge...Makes all the sense in the world that she would find happiness with the cool, smooth Donnie Ray...Who is as far from being an attorney as she could get.

Sunflower said...

Donnie Ray is not a Lawyer, but he was in Law Enforcement...Kind of like the same world..

Lisa said...

Wow! We meet what I thought was going to be an intruiging charactor and you've killed him off already...Wow! I know Arthur Trout didn't do this.

Vanessa said...

"Bunski" is a cute nickname...I love it...LOL!

Brenda said...

The beginnings of a cute little story...I like this! "Bunski"LOL!

Rita said...

"Bunski" is a cute little nickname, but under the circumstances...I can see why Olivia doesn't like it. IJS