Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lyfted

Everyone had gone home for the night....Carlotta and I had stayed....
We were in our room making sweet love....
Carlotta's beautiful red striped bra lie on the floor by our bed...

Her matching panties were hanging from her left ankle..

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....

If anyone was here, they couldn't help but hear us...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

I wasn't even aware that I was cuming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...
''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
I was out of breath...

''Ditto" was all I could say...

We got up and showered and  got dressed..
We made the beds up and we got in our car and left....Headed home...We didn't want everyone to know we had spent the night...but Carlotta and I had been staring at each other all day...It was an itch we had to scratch...


Five Years of marriage and we were still incredibly hot for each other..

It was a quarter to 5:00 am...We would go home and change clothes and come back....like everyone else..

II-
We were in the middle of two cases...The Most important was a Serial Murder case in which four young women were found on the streets far from where they lived...They had all been strangled and sexually assaulted...It appeared that a cab driver was doing this..
Using our new high tech equipment...The detectives had traced the cab's license plate and the cab, an Uber car to the scenes of all four murders...
But there was a problem...First Things first though...



Jimmy and Angie Brought in several tumblers of  Dunkin Donuts coffee..
They placed them on the conference room table on our floor where we all met.....
 "Thanks for this...Just what I need."said Carlotta..

"How long did you stay here after we left?" asked her partner, Tyriq, tongue in cheek...
''Rico....Leave Lotta alone.."said his wife ,Sirena...

 Sharon gave Carlotta and I the serious side eye and giggled sheepishly..She whispered in Carlotta's ear...

"I know what yall was doing? Yall was doin the Hibbity Bibbity.." she said..

Carlotta blushed something terrible..

We sure as well were...
Sissy didn't say anything, but she giggled.....
I blushed....I think they all knew that Carlotta and I practically spent the night...

 Hop changed the subject....Mercifully....

"Jimmy and I ran down that license plate and called UBER.. It's not one of their cars..."said Hop..

"Nope it belongs to Wally Gallagher...It was reported  stolen weeks ago."said Jimmy...

"Top and I found him...He alibied out.."said Tyriq...

''I struck out in Vicap too...Nobody matches our killers M.O..  Nobody that's still alive anyway.."said Carlotta. "There was a guy in San-Francisco ,who was killing people and using a cab...only he was using a gun...He was shot to death by police.."said Carlotta.
"Jimmy and I even found the UBER...the same one that showed up on film footage of all four girls...as it turns out.."said Sirena..
They had checked Traffic and Street cam footage..
and used the FBI's sophisticated toys to cross reference them and found the exact same cab at the scene of all four murders...
"Me and some Auto Theft Detectives located the UBER...It was bleached down.....No fingerprints, no DNA..."said Jimmy...


 "He must have realized he'd been seen and ditched the car..."said Carlotta..
"Which means he's going to have to snatch another car and steal another logo....I want plain clothes guys at all Lfyt and Uber dispatch stations..and a list of all of their current drivers."said Sissy...


Tyriq, Carlotta and Jimmy volunteered to take on that task...



 Sirena and Hop continued interviewing next of kin and checking the financials of everybody and cross referencing everyone remotely related to the four young women...
''Angie ,Duke...what's going on with your case?" asked Sissy...

 "Our victim comes back positive as the killer of Detective Dunn's estranged wife...The gun is definitely the murder weapon and it was registered to our victim, Arthur Jackson...So ironically enough, we have cleared one murder...Lt. Tragg's case."said Angie..
"I interviewed several of Jackson's business partners...They said that Jackson was obsessed with Dunn's wife...He couldn't get over her...Even after their engagement was broken...He stalked her...I have copies of two restraining orders she took out on him..And the police incident report between him and Dunn...last year ."said Duke..


 "Our good friend, Lieutenant Tragg arrested the wrong guy , which is typical...This guy was willing to sit back and let an innocent man go to prison...He's certainly not a sympathetic Victim..."said Sissy..

"And during the trial...The boy's legal team got just enough to place the spotlight on Jackson, without getting him to confess to anything..Gary was right...I spoke to all of them over at McClusky's yesterday."said Duke..

"It was enough to plant doubt in the mind of the jury...They acquitted the boy on all counts.."said Angie..

"Yes and then we began looking at Jackson as a suspect.."I said..
"But neither ADA Maragret Barnes or ADA Rockland Cambridge


wanted Lt.Tragg or the unstable Detective Justin Dunn

anywhere near this case...so they put their investigator, Gary Lockwood on it..
Only...He finds Arthur Jackson dead...and calls us."said Sissy..
"Hey didn't Barnes and Tragg used to bop around for awhile?" asked Jimmy...

"They did for a hot minute..."said Carlotta..

''After the affair with former Deputy Commissioner Jackson, the Goldenstone Rapist and Killer..I don't think he's her favorite person anymore."said Tyriq..
"Oh My God...She cut him a look..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."said Sirena..
"I'll never forget that..."said Hop as the five detectives got up and went out to try and catch the serial killer..branded the UBER killer by the press..

"Please get him guys...The city is in panic mode...UBER's sales are plummenting and they say this isn't their fault.."said Sissy..
''I want to talk to Justin "said Angie..
"You're thinking like I'm thinking, but don't want to think...He was in the academy with us babe.."said Duke..

"I know...He used to be a good cop..Made Detective a whole year before me ,you and Rico ...but the past few years here has been write ups...disciplinary board hearings for abusive force, reports of drinking and unstableness.."said Angie..

"Gary told me he came in a coffee shop drunk and threatened the Attorneys representing the Jenkins kid...when he thought he killed his wife..Almost pulled his service revolver on them!"said Duke..

"WHAT??? Oh Yes, definitely talk to him....ADA Rockland Cambridge told me that he threatened the same attorneys during the trial and that he told Lt. Tragg to either take him off the streets or he was going to file a complaint...This does not look good at all!" said Sissy...

Hazel was just coming in...

"Going somewhere Sis?" she asked..

Hazel was still checking DNA databases for a match ...It would take awhile, but if anyone could get a hit..it was Dr.Hazel Baylor..

"Yes , to one of those jive ass COMSTAT meetings, to get raked over the coals by Lt. Tragg.." said Sissy..
"I don't envy you boss lady...Come on guys,let's go..."said Carlotta..

I waited until everybody was in the parking lot...I pulled her to me..
I kissed her passionately and ran my hands up her skirt....
"Ummmmmmmm have a good day papi.."Carlotta whispered..
"I will now!" I whispered to her...

III-
COMSTAT was where all of the Lieutenants and Sergeants gathered to review police procedures and sometimes talk about accomplishments..

Lieutenant Tragg used it as a way to admonish other leaders for any short comings...He was especially miffed that Sissy and her detectives were now investigating the Arthur Jackson murder..Which he felt was his investigation...

He was quite vocal about it at the meeting..

"I don't think this is the place for that.."said Sissy diplomatically...

"Oh but it is...How did your detectives even know about it?" he asked.

"They got an anonymous tip.."said Sissy...

"Anonymous tip huh?  Anonymous tip!  Any Anonymous tips about this serial killer, The Uber Killer, who has been terrorizing the city for about a month now.?" he asked.

"My detectives are working on it...They are trying to get evidence...EVIDENCE!!!You might want to look that word up Lieutenant..See we don't like arresting the wrong suspect.."said Sissy...

The room full of Lieutenants and Sergeants from other units exploded in guffaws of laughter...

"Yeah TRAGG, like you did with the Jenkins kid." said one Lieutenant....Which was met with more laughter..

"Oh yeah...or the dead guy, Joe Carson...in the Goldenstone case...Tragg was on TV tellin everybody he'd caught the killer!HAHAHAHAHAHA!" said another...

"Didn't Lt. Van Buren and her guys wind up solving that one?" asked another...

"Yeah and The Barbara Farber case....Remember that one..?" said Another...

"Come to think of it...Sissy, didn't you and your guys catch the real killer in that one too?" asked another Lieutenant...

The laughter drowned the room out...

"Boy Tragg, you're battin a thousand today." said another Lieutenant...

By now everybody was laughing...

Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and stormed out....

The Deputy of Operations just shook his head and laughed himself...

IV-
Night time in the city...
A loud pink colored Lyft car cruised the streets..

It stopped at the light...

Just as the light turned green...It pushed a female body out of the passenger side and screeched off down the city streets..
The crowd of people screamed..

''Here we go again...Witnesses say it was a Pink Lyft.." I said and shook my head...Another young girl, murdered....

 "This is number five...Look at her.."said an exasperated Carlotta..
 ''Semen all over her blouse and her skirt..."said Sirena,shaking her head...

''Taser marks on her skin..."said Tyriq..

''And her neck got a working over.."said Hop

 "You're looking for a man with big hands..A powerful man.." said Hazel, who felt the body...."She's cold...she's been dead for hours." she added..
"Hazel, you two share a name...I went in her pocketbook...Like the others...Money is here...Credit cards...Drivers License...her name is Hazel Johnson....There's a work ID too...She's a school teacher."said Jimmy...
''All of our victims had drivers licenses.."said Sissy..
"What's that Sis?" I asked.
"All of these women...All five of them had drivers licenses...SO WHY WERE THEY TAKING UBER OR
LYFT?" asked Sissy....
''That's something to look into.."said Carlotta.
Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge, Sharon Hopkins was there with two FBI agents who surveyed the scene..

"Your guy changed up somewhat.." she said...
'Yes...And I just keep thinking that there is something we are missing...something that is looking us right in the face.."said Sissy..

V-

 While back at headquarters...Angie and Duke


 had Detective Justin Dunn  in the "Fishbowl"

or interrogation room as the detectives nicknamed it..
He leaned back and laughed....

A uniformed police officer  gave him a cup of coffee...

He leaned back and smiled...Smirked almost...

"Nice set up you got here Duke....Coffee is a hell of lot better than at headquarters...You guys got your own building....Getting bombed was a come up for you guys.." he said and laughed..
Duke didn't crack a smile...He just sat back and stared...

Angie walked in with some files and put them down on the table..

"Justin....I am not going to B.S. you....You're here because I think you had something to do with Arthur Jackson's death..."said Angie..

''Seriously Ange?  This is like the second time you've investigated me...You investigated me when you were in IA...You didn't find anything then..Now this.." he said..  "Tell me why did you leave IA?  And get back with Sissy and Duke in CID?  Huh?  It must have really bothered you having every cop on the force hate your self righteous guts huh? " he sneered...

"Justin...you're way out of line man."said Duke..
"It's okay Duke....For your information...I came back to CID, because Sissy had a core group of elite detectives..Detectives who weren't there before..Some old friends like Tyriq Pile, Sirena Harris-Pile and my old partner, Duke..


And some bright new detectives like
Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, who is like a little sister to me..

James "Jimmy"Barlow, now my husband...and
Antonio Hopkins..

and Hazel Baylor ,Forensic Investigator and Coroner,my partners wife..

They made cases.....They were building something....I liked the family atmosphere...I liked knowing somebody had my back...That's why I came back to CID...

 "And now having our own building is a plus...but enough about me....Where were you when Arthur Jackson was killed?" asked Angie..

"I don't know, depends on when he got killed..and that I don't know.." said Justin Dunn..

"We know he killed your wife...We have proof...I think you knew that all along.."said Duke..
"I thought that piece of shit thug she was cheating on me with killed her...and that he got lucky by having good lawyers...Turned out he really was innocent...at least of murder.."said Justin...
"So where were you Justin?" asked Angie..

''Doin my job...and you can ask my Lieutenant...He'll vouch for me..."said Justin....

"Look,I'm not some Mope you brace in the box...I know the drill and I know you got nothin...So I'm leavin now...Next time you wanna talk to me..My F.O.P. Lawyer will be present.." he said and got up ..

"Good Night Duke..Good Night Ang..."he said and got up and left...


 Angie looked at Duke...

"The ones that always say you've got nothing are usually the guilty ones."she said..

Duke smiled and nodded..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Toni said...

I don't like Justin...I mean I'm sorry his wife was murdered but he wears it on his sleeves and makes everybody suffer.

Angie B. said...

I don't like Justin either and I think he killed Arthur Jackson.

Sunflower said...


Neither Justin or Arthur Jackson is very sympathetic...

Lisa said...

Neither Justin or Arthur Jackson is very sympathetic...I could care less what happens to either of them.

Halo said...

Me neither!

Vanessa said...

I concur with the last two statements.

Rita said...

I'm thinking this killer is unemployed....He has the time to steal Ubers and follow women around!

George S. said...

Well Now you're just stating the obvious!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Brenda said...

If Lt. Tragg spent more time doing real police work, none of this might have happened..With the exception of the serial killer.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND JUST THROWING MY PANTIES!

James Perkins said...

It's a wonder you have any more to throw!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!