Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Change Of Plans

Our train headed towards the next station...Pre programmed to stop at the next station because of a Medical Emergency...

A Hyper-copter  rushed toward the train station...
"I'm so glad you could come with me Dr. Cotton." he said..

"Oh Not a problem Doctor Chavis... I want to surprise my sister..."said Monique..
Dr. Chavis was tickled pink when he heard he would be joined by Dr. Cotton on this trip...

"Lawd Jesus this girl is fine...My goodness if only she were single...And she's got an identical twin sister too?? I can't wait to meet her.."he thought to himself..

Unlike her mutant sister...Monique could not her thoughts or feel emotions...She had no idea the good doctor was as horny for her as my friend Milton had been for her sister..

Meanwhile at the Train station...Three dangerous men awaited the train...
They saw the Hyper-Copter landing...

 "Who are these gentlemen? They don't look like authorities.."said Dr. Chavis..
Monique spied them..

"No they don't.." she said..She suddenly had a feeling of dread..

The three men smiled at her...

"Where are you good folks headed?  We are headed to see our sick cousin."said the first man...

"Really? This train goes to the end of the line...The Ferry...It's not a commuter train....Why don't you guys cut the crap.." she said..

The first man smiled and looked at his two friends..

"Damn...She's fine as hell and gets right to the point don't she?" he said..

The other two men laughed and pulled guns..

"YEAH...SHAME SHE'S IN OUR WAY!" they said..

Dr. Chavis got in front of her..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  leave her alone...We have important business on that train....Now get out of our way" he said,.

One of the men punched him in the stomach, while the other hit him over the head with the butt of his pistol..

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Dr. Chavis groaned as he fell to the ground..

Monique kneeled at his side...

"Stop!  Don't hit him anymore...Who are you? What do you want??" she asked..

"Questions aint in your vocabulary little lady...Move it!" said one man , who herded Monique and Dr. Chavis, who was bleeding from the head into a small room...

II-

While on the train, Milt scarfed down an order of pancakes and a cheddar omelet...
"This damn grub is pretty good.." he said..

"Sure you got enough?" said Monica..
He smiled..

I had an order of pancakes...

"You're not eating Mo-Mo?" I asked..

"Nah I'm not feeling too good..I'll just have some coffee.." she said.

"Damn,I hope what Coe has isn't contagious.."said Milton...
I finished eating and followed Mo-Mo back to our cabin..

"You alright Bae?" I asked..

"I'm fine... Monique just locked in to me...She and a Dr. Chavis are at the train station....."said Monica.
"Oh She came along.."I said..

"She and the doctor were taken hostage...Two other armed men plan to get on this train.."said Monica..

''Who are they? What is this about?" I asked..
 "I don't know...but be ready..."said Monica..




III-
The train was headed into the station...
"I should warn Milt.."I said.
"He's still in the dining car eating...No time...We are here..Just back my play...Get out of sight.." she said,.
I walked past the dining car....I took my glock and tapped on the wall..
Milt was polishing off the last sausage link...He looked up...
I stared at him in a way that he knew something was up...
The train mored into the station...
The Hyper Copter took off...It's pilot and the officer inside totally unaware that anything was a miss..

Two well dressed men walked up to the door of the train....
Monica appeared at the door..

"May I help you?" she asked..

One man smiled..

"Damn, you look just like the -" he said , before the other man nudged him...

"I'm Dr. Ben Chavis...Uh er ruh your uh sister Dr. Monique uh..ruh..." he said..

"Talbert?" asked Monica..

"Yeah that's uh her..Dr. Monique Talbert sent for me..said you have a sick prisoner." he said.
''Where is your medicine bag?" asked Monica...

"Oh uh , well it's uh outside on the platform..."he said..

"Can we see the uh sick prisoner.?" asked the other man..

"Can I see some ID?  You don't look like the Dr. Chavis I remember....And My sister's name is Dr. Monique Cotton, Not Talbert...Cut the crap...Who are you?"asked Monica..

"Now see...You ask too many damn questions..."said the man, who pulled a gun...

Monica who anticipated this sprayed him in the eyes with pepper spray and ducked out of sight..

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH..MY EYES...MY EYES.." he screamed and fired three shots in Monica's direction....but she had already taken cover..

"Don't worry, My eyes is workin just fine" said the other man...

I fired three times from my glock and
And Milt hit him with a shot gun blast that knocked him off his feet and sent him flying...He was dead by the time he hit the ground.....

By now the other man had recovered and was shooting wildly...

 I fired at him...I hit him in the shoulder....he tossed his gun up in the air...

Monica fired two more shots...All she would need...Killing him instantly..... She kicked his gun out of his hands..and felt his pulse..

"He's dead!"she said.
 Milt and I felt the pulse of the other man and removed his gun..

"This one is dead too!  But-But How did you know?  How did you know?" asked Milton..
."Monica asked him some simple questions he couldn't answer...and he didn't have a doctor's bag..."I said..trying to explain and not give up Monica's secret that she's a mutant and can hear thoughts and feel emotions of everyone around her..
"Yeah, but you told me somethin was up before they even got on."said Milt..

"My sister called me and told me she was being followed and that something wasn't right.."Monica lied...

In a way,she wasn't lying...Monique did let her know...just not with a conventional phone....

IV-
Meanwhile in a small room in the train station...The only surviving gangster held a gun to Monique and Dr. Chavis's head..

"Look, there is a sick man on the train...If we don't tend to him he'll die...Please..."pleaded Dr. Chavis..

The man heard gunfire..several rounds being fired...He smiled..

"I'm certain everybody on that train is dead...including your sick patient.." he said..

Monique knew better , she could feel her sister's essence...but she asked..

"So now what happens to us?" she asked..

"I hate to say darlin, but you two have to go too...Collatteral damage..they call it.." he said and laughed..

"Change of Plans...Drop that gun." I said and snatched the door open..

He cocked his gun and put it to Monique's head..

"I don't think so....You drop your gun.." he said..

I then heard a POP sound...

He dropped his gun...

"I don't believe it...I've been shot!" he said and fell face first to the ground..a nice neat hole in his back and out the front of his chest...
Monica had shot him!!  through the back window of the small room he had been holding them in..
Milt came in.....

"Damn...I like a woman that can shoot.." he said and smiled...

"You must be Monique...Monica's twin sister..." he said..

Monique looked at her sister...

"Mo-Mo...he's got twenty twenty vision!" she said and laughed!

"How about that?" said Monica , who hugged her sister and kissed her on the cheek....
"Hey baby!" I said.


''Heyy brother..."said Monique

 who gave me a nice soft kiss in the lips...
 Dr. Chavis said to himself...

"Lawwwd!"
Milton said ''Lawd...Nate is the luckiest guy in the freakin world.."

The State Police came and removed all three bodies..
The dead men were all from Philadelphia and had lengthy criminal records...
The one holding Monique and Dr. Chavis hostage was the husband of Ronnie Coe's  now deceased Sister in law..He had joined her in death


V-
All of us on the train now, which was once again in motion...


Dr. Chavis and Monique had brought medicine and had helped Ronnie Coe enough to
break his fever...

He slept like a baby.....
We all had dinner in the dining car..The food was pre-cooked...but surprisingly very good..

 "Something is up Nate...Those guys were here to kill Ronnie Coe..."said Monica.
 "Yeah and one was his brother in law...I don't think this was just revenge...Somebody sent them here.."I said.
 "Then you think we may meet more at the end of the line?" asked Monique..

"It's a possibility...I'm calling Lou and telling him what happened..Maybe he and Kylie can look into it..Oh that's right...She's on Vacation.."said Monica.

''At any rate...We'll at least get a good night's sleep...we won't be stopping again until we get to our destination.." I said.

Monica and I and Monique sat together..Milton and Dr. Chavis sat across from us.....
 "Nate is a childhood friend of mine ..He hit the jackpot...Sexy ass wife, sexy sister in law that can kiss him and the wife don't get mad....LAWD!" said Milt..
"Yes...Yessssssssssssssssssss...I know.."said Dr. Chavis.
The train moved on...
Monica and I


had our cabin  and Monique
had the cabin next to ours..
Dr. Chavis was in the cabin across from hers...He knocked on her door at midnight..

''Uh Dr. Cotton, I thought maybe we could go over ahhh an uh end of uh mission report...if you like." he said trying to peak inside her cabin...She was in her bra and her hair was down...

"In the Morning Ben..I'm tired ." she said..

Milton walked by...

"Uh Ms. Cotton ,I'm just two doors down from your sister and brother in law...If you need anything ,don't hesitate to knock on my door...ANYTHING!" he said..

"I'll keep that in mind..and it's MRS...I'm married." said Monique sweetly..."Good Night." she said and closed the door..
And in our cabin...

"When Mr. Coe wakes up, we are going to have a little talk....I have a feeling he knows what this is about.."said Monica.

"Yeah, so do I." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Swaggie said...

I loved it! Classic Escapades Shootout!

Toni said...

Nate and Monica don't play!

Angie B. said...

Nate And Mo Mo are not what you want bad guys! LOL!

Sunflower said...

It wasn't too violent and besides that, this story did have it's funny moments!

Lisa said...

Dr. Chavis was in the cabin across from hers...He knocked on her door at midnight..

''Uh Dr. Cotton, I thought maybe we could go over ahhh an uh end of uh mission report...if you like." he said trying to peak inside her cabin...She was in her bra and her hair was down...


That isn't what he wanted to "Go Over" LOL!

Halo said...

Milton walked by...

"Uh Ms. Cotton ,I'm just two doors down from your sister and brother in law...If you need anything ,don't hesitate to knock on my door...ANYTHING!" he said..


This guy is just a horn dog!

Vanessa said...

Can you imagine Monica and Monique on that train without Nate? They'd have to sleep with their guns by their side!

Brenda said...

The exchange between Monique, dr. Chavis and Sweeney were among the lighter moments of this story! Still somebody is trying to kill Cie and Monica is right...He knows more than what he's told them.

Rita said...

Milton walked by...

"Uh Ms. Cotton ,I'm just two doors down from your sister and brother in law...If you need anything ,don't hesitate to knock on my door...ANYTHING!" he said..

Dr. Chavis was in the cabin across from hers...He knocked on her door at midnight..

''Uh Dr. Cotton, I thought maybe we could go over ahhh an uh end of uh mission report...if you like." he said trying to peak inside her cabin...She was in her bra and her hair was down...

Horny Men are hillarious!

Cheryl said...

LMAO Yes they Are!