Saturday, June 22, 2019

Miles's Long Night

THAT SAME NIGHT!

Elwood's doorbell rang...It was a little after midnight...

He didn't feel like being around people tonight...He had gotten a kick out of whoever that woman was ,pouring water on Miles Ellis's head...but the moment had passed...

He still didn't have Alex...

He wondered who was ringing his bell..

He hadn't had sex in about two weeks...He just didn't seem to have it in him any more...

That night with Alex ,when she came over was the last time he'd had sex

He opened  the door slowly and was pleasantly surprised..

''Welllllllllllllll..I didn't expect to see you here, ever again..." he said..

Alex stood there, in a red micro mini....looking all sexy and smelling all good...There was a hint of liquor on her breath, but she was not drunk...

"I didn't expect to be here again either...but I left Josie's early and I couldn't sleep." said Alexandria..

"That nice place you got and you couldn't sleep?" asked Elwood...


Alexandria took a deep breath....She was quiet for a minute and then said.

"Maybe this was a mistake..."she said..

"No..No..No...Come in..Come in...You are always welcome." said Elwood.

Alexandria came in...and sat down on the bed...She had on a sexy and tight fitting red micro-mini skirt and top.. Matching  Red Bottom shoes.

She was quiet...She kicked her shoes off...


Although it was a perfect opportunity...Elwood decided not to gloat.

"Look I didn't say your name in court...I never said who I was visiting...And when Miles tried to get it out of me...

Olivia stopped him.. She argued relevance and said who I was visiting had nothing to do with my testimony...The Judge agreed!" he said.

"I know you didn't say anything...You had to come forward or an innocent man would have gone to prison for something he didn't do and a guilty man would still be on the streets...You did the right thing Elwood...I'm not mad at you....In fact, I respect you for doing the right thing..

I already knew Miles had lied to me.. I did some checking.. He said he was with Judge Robert Reed in D.C.  ,but Judge Reed and his wife were in Miami the whole time... Saw em on the evening news..

When Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray and her niece, Beverly


 asked me a second time if I had a visitor, they let it slip that his credit cards showed he was in Virginia Beach at the Black Bar Association's convention...  They didn't mention it again, even when I protested that he was in D.C.  but I caught it..

An Investigator at my firm found out he had a double room....He wouldn't have a double room unless he was there with somebody... You didn't let the cat out the bag.. He did! I was going to wait until he got back to my loft and was good and horny, ready for sex and I was going to bust him.." said Alex..


"Okay, but that woman he was with..She  knew about you.. How was that? I didn't know her.. I never seen her before court today." aid Elwood.
"I know...She's friends with Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson and Yvette Jones and her crew...They worked a class action suit with the feds last year...It was on TV...She's a U.S. Attorney...She probably told them about her new boyfriend and they told her about him and me..."said Alex.

"Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh they aren't the gossiping type." said Elwood..

"It wouldn't be gossiping...I'd tell my girlfriend if her boyfriend was cheating.. Doesn't matter...I'm not mad at them...They didn't know what was going on.. It's not their fault.. You do dirt, pretty soon it gets discovered...I did dirt...I slept with you while he was away...And he slept with her...I have no idea how long he was sleeping with her.. but if they went to that convention and booked a double room together...It probably was going on right under my nose for awhile.." said Alex.

Elwood sat on his couch...

"Alex.. We are both guilty of doing dirt...I wanted to sleep with you so bad...that when you called me, because your car was being towed...I jumped at the opportunity to see you again to actually be in your apartment...I should have respected your relationship..." said Elwood..

"I SHOULD HAVE RESPECTED MY RELATIONSHIP!...but it didn't matter.. Miles was miles away humping and sweating and slobbering on another woman...NOT RESPECTING HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ME!" said Alex softly...

She was quiet for about twenty minutes..

So was Elwood...He not surprisingly still had a raging erection...just looking at her...He was sitting on the couch to hide it...

"You want me to uh drive you home?" he asked softly..

''Elwood I have a rental car....Your Insurance company supplied it to me..I can drive myself home.. I drove over here." she said..

"Oh." he said..

There was silence for about a half hour, neither saying anything...

"Can I spend the night?  I don't want to spend the night by myself.." she asked.


"Oh My GOD...YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he blurted out...
She stood up...

"Gee Don't answer so fast....You just want to screw me don't you? You agreed so fast....You don't fool me" she said, staring at the huge bulge in his trousers.....

"No..Nooooooooooooooo  , not at a time like this.." he protested..but he knew she saw his erection and he smiled sheepishly....No need to lie..

She kissed him slowly, softly..

"Shut Up, Liar...Nothing is free...I figured that is the price of me spending the night.." she said softly as they kissed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh god Alex yes....I do want you sooo bad..I always want you...I've never stopped wanting you." he moaned..

"Ouuuuu oh my goodness...I can uh ouuuuuuuu feel that you do....Elwood calm down....Ouuuuu."she cooed in his ear.. He was breathing so fast and so heavily she feared he might pass out..

They were in the bedroom that they used to share...Kissing passionately...

They both were in tears...and shaking...She fondled Elwood softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are good and hard....Myyyy goodness.." she moaned..

It wasn't long before they were in the bed, making sweet love......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Elwoood you feel sooo good." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ouuuuu Alex baby please...….Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..so do youuuuu" he moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ouuuu you like that daddy?" she asked...

"ALEX YESSSSSS....I am losing my mind...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Elwood yelled out..

She giggled...


"I'm so sorry Elwood." she cooed..

"I'm sorry too baby...for everything..." he moaned....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of serious lovemaking went by...The bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the wall..

Alex was getting emotional, shaking, crying like a little girl, tears and sweat rolling down her face.

Elwood was getting emotional...He found himself crying like he never cried before as he began to cum and cum so hard he felt drained …..

"I Love you Alex...." he whispered...

"I-I love you too!" she said softly....
He held her tight....


Unlike times before..she didn't leave....She spent the night with Elwood......

II-

Miles Ellis was having a bad night... A long night too. He didn't want to talk to Alex, he was pissed at her for sleeping with Elwood...
But he did want to talk to Olivia and Beverly about what if anything they told Karla.. He knew they were friends with her and he had seen them all talking in court that day..







Karla had blocked his number and  a stop by Olivia and Beverly's Office/Duplex showed that they weren't home...
It was a Friday Night...They were probably at Josie's he thought..


He stopped by Josies… He was told that they hadn't been in tonight....

He stopped by Aqua Bar and Stoleys.. They hadn't been seen there either..

Yvette and her crew were also missing..







He stopped by Yvette's apartment

It was pitch black...

as were the apartments of her young attorneys and Jade...
He knew they all had a tendency to hang out together  on the weekends.. He'd often seen them out socially on the weekends..
He turned his attention to Karla.. He had to patch things up with her...To hell with Alex...

He called her several times but her phone went to  voicemail...

She was still steamed..She wasn't at her apartment complex...
So he headed across the bridge from Philly to Cherry Hill...The afterhours joint he had taken her to...

He was too late...He got there , a little after three...The place was closed....


He drove down the road...He was too tired to drive back to Philly...
Had he of looked at the cars surrounding his in the parking lot...

He would have noticed all of their cars...

He got himself a room on the second floor for the night...

He had no idea that four floors above him..

Karla was in a suite with Olivia, Donnie Ray, Yvette and Gary ,Jade and Danny Ho.










all playing cards


and listening to some cool jazz on Alexa...

While down the hall, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil










.
 doing things grown folks did
The Hibbity Bibbity!

 They were in their rooms


 making sweet love...
Something Miles would be doing with either Karla or Alex if things hadn't of gone south the way they had..


Miles couldn't believe he had lost both of his girls in one night...He was planning to break it off with Alex and commit to Karla.. but now...Now ,both women had broken it off with him...

What rotten luck...



III-


Morning came...and it found Elwood staring out of the window of his loft...


He had let Alexandria sleep...He wondered if she was going to leave him again...

It was almost as if she had read his mind...

"Elwood.. you bought an engagement ring for me...before we broke up..."she whispered softly..

"I did...I gave it back to Donnie Ray...He said he'd see if he could get me some money back for it, but that he doubted it..."said Elwood..

''So you really were going to marry me huh?" Alex asked..

"I was...Then I messed everything up.." said Elwood..

"You didn't mess up by yourself.. We both did...I messed up too!  I'm sorry Elwood." sighed Alex..

"It's okay....I deserved it...Baby please come back to me...Come back here and live with me.. It would be different this time. I swear."said Elwood.

''We both like sex a lot." laughed Alex..

"I know I do...Especially with you...lawddddd!" said Elwood..

"I tell you what?  Go get that ring back from Donnie Ray...put it on my finger. and I'll move back in here with you...AS YOUR WIFE!!!"said Alexandria..

"WHAT?  You..You ..You'll marry me?" said Elwood..

"Yes....Yes... Nobody knows my body as well as you do...Nobody knows me as well as you do!"she said.
''And nobody makes me cum as much and as hard as you do..." said Elwood.
''Oh How Romantic. Listen at us" joked  Alexandria. She was silent for a moment.. Then she whispered..

"But it's true....You're one of the best lovers I ever had.." she said softly...

"You're the best I ever had too!...And listen...Next time I have any out of town business...You're going...We won't be separated again....And...And...You're more to me than just the best lay I ever had.....I -I want to know about your cases and you might want to uh know about the boring litigation I do.." he laughed..

''Ouu. You just said all of the right things..."said Alex..
who rewarded him with another slow sensual kiss...
"I can't believe it...I'm engaged...We are engaged.." said Elwood.

Alex laughed.. He was genuinely happy!  She liked that!

''We will be when you put that ring on my finger...Now get those clothes off ,so we can celebrate.." said Alex..

"Oh My God..."said Elwood who was shaking..

Alex smiled..

"You are the horniest man alive..." she laughed..


They both undressed and stood in the middle of the floor naked kissing each other passionately...

"I'm so sorry Alex.." he said..

"I'm sorry too Elwood.." she moaned...

and within minutes, they were back in bed, making sweet love again...

He was very lucky....Donnie Ray hadn't returned the ring yet...

IV-

Three days later...
Elwood put the ring on Alexandria's finger and she accepted his proposal...


She was still living in her loft...

She and Sepia talked
 Sepia let her out of her lease and even gave her back her deposit.. Wishing her well!!!!
and by the end of the month..
Alexandria had moved back in with an ecstatic

 Elwood as his fiancé!


.

EPILOUGE:

Morning came...
Miles Ellis woke up, showered and  got dressed and checked out...

He still didn't notice the cars in the parking lot or he'd of seen Karla's government issued car parked right next to his...

Olivia and Donnie Ray's SUV which transported her ,Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Paris here was next to Karla's Car....

and the other cars ,belonging to Yvette and crew were also in the lot...

He was too self involved in his own meloncholly at the moment...He drove off , never realizing how close he was to Karla..

Part of him wanted to call Alex and beg her forgiveness...but it was wayyy too late for that...he knew...He was angry at her....She would definitely have to call him and beg for his forgiveness...Maybe he'd sleep with her again for old times sake...but he wouldn't give her the slightest notion that they were a couple he mused as he headed for the bridge...

He had no idea that Alex had already moved on from him....At this very moment in fact...

He wanted Karla and Karla only..

Unknown to him...Karla and her friends were heading to brunch and she had a whole new attitude...

No more married men.,no more playas...Any guy who dated her was going to be thoroughly checked out...by Donnie Ray

 and her new friend, Bonnie Shay...
before any Hibbity-Bibbity  occurred...she thought....

Miles was cute and he was an incredible lover, but alas, a lying dog!!!.She hadn't been with him long enough to fall in love or have any deep feelings... He appeared to be a playa...

She was over him...She had blocked his number and was moving out of those apartments in a few weeks anyway...She was moving on...Not only that...She'd be out of town for about a month anyway.. She had a case out in San-Francisco...


Miles of course knew none of this...He just drove back to Philadelphia , across the Ben Franklin Bridge...pondering his next move.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Toni said...

Elwood and Alex back together again....In a way I'm kinda glad!

Angie B. said...

Miles did indeed have a long night..LOL!

Sunflower said...

Miles had a long night he deserved!

Lisa said...

Whoring will earn you a long night!

Halo said...

Sho You Right!

Vanessa said...

Lisa you aint never lied! LOL!