Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Two Husbands

"Mmmmmmm Olivia.." I moaned...

"Oh Donnie Ray.." she cooed as we kissed passionately under the starry sky...

We were in our bedroom... Josie had done Olivia's hair and she had just come upstairs...

Olivia looked ravishing in her white and pink sheer baby doll as we sat across our bed in our room that afternoon...She had bought that from Victoria's Secret ,when we had been in San Francisco this past December......I loved it..That and the matching white and pink panties that came with it..

"You look like you're looking through my baby doll..."she said smiling...

''I am and I like what I see.."I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...

her lips were butter soft....I was losing my mind slowly....

"Ummm Mama just loves you baby.. You are so good for my ego..."she cooed as we continued kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Daddy loves you too."I said.

''Show mama." she said..

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you have been missin mama. I was only gone a few hours.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard....

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Just a Little?? Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....

She fondled me softly and gently, which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed didn't make a sound , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......


''Baby, All day long, you were all I thought about...."I said..

She continued kissing me..

"Those thoughts can get you in trouble..."she said..

"I knowww."I said.

"Come here horny mannnn she said, continuing to kiss me..

" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...


The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The new foam bed we had didn't squeak, didn't make a sound...and the new headboard shook, but didn't rattle....

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia.. Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! Another FOUR HOURS went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking. .another hour..

.

"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!I almost exploded last night just looking at you...while you were asleep...but I know you needed your sleep after working so hard on this trial..."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby !I'm glad you didn't explode last night as you say.. These are brand new sheets" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it. It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu, Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu, ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself.. exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...


"Wow! Everytime we miss a few days....I know you're going to put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another TWO HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know..." she said...

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...We continued kissing ...suddenly Olivia cried out...

"Elwood!!"

I gasped...

"Huh?"



"It was there right in front of our face the whole time " she said... ''Elwood is the mystery man ,the man who was visiting  Alexandria  that night." said Olivia.

It was near daybreak...I was so glad we didn't have court tomorrow...We both slept very well!



II-


And speaking of Elwood...At his loft...He and Alexandria were staring at each other..


She hadn't been over here since she'd moved out and gotten her own place...That was three months ago...

The place was immaculate...Not a dish in the sink...No panties or bras from other women on the floor in the bathroom or anywhere...It looked like Elwood had been living like a monk since she'd left him..She knew he wasn't.  The man was a sex addict...but at least this place didn't show that.

The place smelled like incense...It smelled great!

Alexandria was over his loft . She wore the pink panties and fishnets he loved so much!
"OHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!" said Elwood...as horny and drunk from lust as he'd ever been....

"Elwood, you are the horniest man...I've ever met.." she giggled...
Soon they were in bed, making sweet love for the second time in a month....

One thing Alex hated...She hated that Elwood's bed made so much noise...She knew that his neighbors  and people on the street walking by could hear the noise......The bed squeaked and was very loud....The headboard slammed against the wall and Elwood was louder than any man she'd ever been with...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." he moaned...

"Elwood!! Please...Everybody can hear us...It's not that good..." she said, embarrassed at the noise he was making...bad enough the bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was about to fall off.....

"Who you tellin ,it's not that good..??Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph!  OH LORD!!!!!" he cried out..

She giggled....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Elwoood....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

"I've never felt this good in MY LIFE!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.....

"Liar...you probably say that to all the girls.."laughed Alex..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwd" screamed Elwood..

SIX  TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet lovemaking  passed by slowly...

Elwood came so hard, he thought he was going to go blind...

It wasn't just him, Alex came hard too..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu myyy goodness...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she wailed..She was surprisingly feeling things...having feelings for Elwood she hadn't had for him in a long time...She was trying hard to fight these feelings...but she found that the more they made love, the harder it was to fight her feelings..

 Alex came and came hard....her body shaking, sweat and tears running down the side of her face......She fell asleep in Elwood's arms...still slightly stroking his penis...Elwood came again while she was doing this..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..


She kissed the head of his penis and licked it and then took him in her mouth and began going up and down...He was hard again....

An HOUR AND A HALF of this was all he could stand....He exploded like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at you!" she laughed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Alex...Alexandria....I think I love you...I think I've never stopped loving you..." whispered Elwood...

"Awwwwwww,It was just feelin good to ya daddy that's all.." she said...suddenly filled with so much sadness...

"No......nooooooooooooooooo.." he said...
She kissed him softly until he drifted off to sleep..
Elwood was out of breath and hanging over the bed....completely destroyed.....He drifted off to sleep..

Alex quietly showered and got dressed...

Elwood was snoring...She collected her things and her purse and let herself out...


She didn't mean to lead Elwood on and make him think there might be more ,when she wasn't really sure yet...She was glad she had her own place though....
She checked her phone...

Miles had called three times, Three hours apart....She walked up to her room, let herself in and got undressed.....




III-


The next morning we were all sitting in our conference room..

Olivia was eager to explain to everybody her sudden revelation after sex last night..


"It has to be Elwood...Think about it...He's been obsessed with her since she moved out and got her own place...Not to mention a new man...You remember how he was about Zoey?" said Olivia..

"Yeah, but Lem didn't put a public beatdown on him in Josies...You'd think he'd be afraid to be anywhere near Alexandria...Especially her place." said Beverly...
"No.. Why not?  Miles is away on a two week junket...Alex is lonely...She calls him and informs him of this ..He comes by....They start talking...going down memory lane...Maybe they have a few drinks.. One thing leads to another..."I said..

''And they're doing the Hibbity Bibbity.."said Josie..
"I don't know...She was pretty pissed at him the last time we saw them.."said Beverly...
"I think she got over it momentarily...Nobody knows better than I how persuasive and seductive that man could be...She obviously hasn't gotten to her limit with him yet...."said Olivia..
Our client , Abner Loumini dropped by...
Nelson showed him  photos of  Alex and Elwood..

He almost immediately recognized them both!!!

"That's him!!!!...That's the guy I saw in the hallway when I was with Hillary....That's definitely him and that's the girl he was with...Her I know because she just moved in...She's usually with another guy...The Prosecuter, Mr. Ellis

but that night she was with this man...... Elwood

and she was in his car...she didn't have her car..."said Abner..

"You're right again Auntay….Elwood is our guy...How about that?" said Beverly...

"If he looked right into the killer's face....He's scared to death....He's in danger...That killer is probably looking for him...The one man who can identify him.." I said..
''So we've got to talk him into coming forward.."said Nelson..

''Awww come on guys...Don't look at me...I don't want to be in that man's presence...."pleaded Olivia..
"He's our alibi...He's our key to winning an acquittal....You're the only one who can do it." said Beverly..

''Donnie Ray...Why don't you talk to him?" said Olivia.

"I could...but you in a sexy black dress and some heels is 100 times more suggestive than I could ever be..."I said.
"I could go with you Liv."said Josie..
"Liv it's all we've got.."said Nelson...
"I've got something...I forgot to mention this the other day....

Abner, did you know your wife had been married before she met you?" I asked..

''Yeah she told me about him...His name is.. Porter Carr, he's in prison." said Abner..
"Porter Carr is serving 7-14 years in a Federal Prison in Texas for selling drugs and conspiracy.. They were married for five years...She filed for divorce, but the divorce never officially went through...So she was still married to him when she married you...Immigration didn't pick that up....Your marriage to her in invalid.." I said..

"You mean she has two husbands?"asked Abner..
"And some girls can't get one.."laughed Beverly...

Olivia and Josie laughed...
Nelson smiled...

"I smell food." he said..

Alfreda and ADA Rockland Cambridge

 walked in with Chinese Take Out..


"Food Break guys." he said...
 "Ummm Chinese Bob's...It smells delish."said Beverly...
 "Let's table this conversation and eat...Sit down Abner...Dine with us.."said Olivia..
"Yes...sit down.."I said..
 Josie prepared plates for all of us...
"Freda....Freda?" said Nelson..who looked around..

"Don't worry...She'll be alright.." laughed Olivia.."We'll save some for her...


Alfreda and Rockland were in the kitchen...

Kissing each other passionately...Not worried about food....

IV-

NIGHTFALL!

The Door bell rang...
Elwood leaped up...He wondered if it was Alexandria!!!...He had thought about her all day at work...He had a massive erection that wouldn't go down....

He opened the door and to his surprise ….it wasn't Alexandria.

It was his first wife, Olivia..She was wearing a sexy black dress and bustier.....

"Hello Elwood." she said..

"Well Hellooooooooooooo!" he said, smiling from cheek to cheek...His erection now very obvious..


Olivia ignored that...

"Can I come in?" she asked..

"Sure...Sure.. You've been out tonight..." he said..

"Yes...Donnie Ray took me dancing..I used to ask you to take me dancing when we were married ,but you never wanted to.." she said..

Olivia looked around.. She was astonished...The place was immaculate...Not a dish in the sink...Bed made...No panties or bras lying around anywhere..

She sat down...

"Yes... More regrets Liv....If you had had a dress like this when we were married...we'd of gone out every night...LAWD!   Can I pour you a drink?" he asked..


"No thank you...I'm not staying that long.." said Olivia..

"So what brings you here?" he asked..

"I need a favor from you." said Olivia..


"Oh Really?" he asked seductively....More than even Alexandria, he wanted to get Olivia in the bed once more...but he knew that was highly unlikely...


"I need you to testify that my client is not the man you saw butcher that woman...I know it was you who was coming out of Alexandria's place...It wasn't hard to figure out...If Miles wasn't there, what other man would she be seeing? Come on Elwood...You know my client didn't kill that woman.. You're the only thing that stands between him and a needle.." said Olivia..

"Liv I can't...She was married to Porter Carr, that was one of his boys...What do you think would happen to me if I testify?" said Elwood..

"All you have to do is say that my client isn't the killer.. You don't even know the name of the guy who hacked her...You just know that my guy didn't do it...Win Win.. No Harm, No foul.. Porter Carr and 49 of his associates are all in Federal Prison in Texas and California.. Far from here.." said Olivia.


"He may still have one or two guys around.. I testify and then I'll be known....My picture out there and this guy will come and plunge a meat cleaver in my chest...to make sure I never reveal his identity...That's how that works..."he said..

"Elwood, I've never asked you for anything....Now I'm asking..."said Olivia..

"Sleep with me....No one will have to know...For old times sakes...Sleep with me Liv , just once more....You name the date and place and time and I'll think about it.." he whispered softly to her...

Olivia got up...

"Good Bye Elwood...I knew this was a mistake." she said and walked out of the Loft...

We were all sitting in the SUV...Across the street!
Beverly spotted her first..

 "That was quick...No go huh?" she said..
 "Maybe I should have asked him." I said..
 "Damn, he was our last chance..."said Nelson..
 "Oh Well, Back to the drawing board.." said Josie..
"Relax...He'll do it." said Olivia..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



4 comments:

Toni said...

THis just gets deeper and deeper!

Angie B. said...

If her husband is in Texas in Federal Prison, Why do I think this really has nothing to do with him and this is just a red herring?

Sunflower said...

I'm thinking the same thing too Angie B.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!