Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Two Angry Men

FRIDAY NIGHT-

The past few days had been something...We were supposed to be off, but we wound up having to get Ms. Jade out of jail and get trumped up charges against her dropped..
We were also representing her cousin on a conspiracy to commit murder charge which was just as bogus...

Jade had decided to stay with Ms. Yvette at her apartment

so she could have some peace for the next few days and get some rest....Free from ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy....
Who kept the government cars cruising down our block...The kind with the tinted windows....

Bee Bee looked out of the window....

"They still won't leave her alone...I'm beginning to agree with Gary....Maybe she should give him some on the low.."she said..

"Then she won't be able to get rid of him for sure....Just like you can't get rid of me.."I said and hugged her from behind...

"I couldn't get rid of you before I gave you some...Always wanting me for your study partner...Always up under me..."laughed Bee Bee..Talking about how close we were in Law School.
"Like I want to be up under you right now.."I said..
"Oh really?" laughed Bee Bee..

We kissed slowly and softly....


"Really", I said...unzippering her dress....and watching it fall to the ground, while she unzippered my trousers and my shirt and watched me take them off...

She whispered to me..

"I want to be up under you too!"

"Really?" I said..

"Ohhh really!" she whispered...

I unhooked her bra...and slowly slipped her panties down and she slowly slipped my trousers down..

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness...you don't make any sense...being this hard and oh my god, this huge...."she gasped...

I lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

She was so soft, smelled so good, I couldn't control myself...

Wasn't long before I had her humped over the side of my bed... going to town...

I couldn't believe all this body, these breasts, these hips....Bee Bee was stacked...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Ohhhhh Beatrice..." I moaned in the guttural tone she loved..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm say my name..say my nammmeee..." she cooed..

"Beatriceeeeee.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssssssssssss!" she said, smiling at me...


"You got what you want daddy?" she asked..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I said..

"You like it daddy?" she asked..

"YES INDEED....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Beatrice!" I moaned...

She giggled....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet slow lovemaking continued....

"Ouuuuu I love you..." she moaned..

"I love you more.." I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......" she said and smiled..

As we continued making love...






II-

MONDAY MORNING-


Jade and Gary both found themselves in Chinatown interviewing and questioning members of the Chinese underworld concerning the death of Charlie Wang...




Because Jade was an attractive woman and she was Asian....She was able to literally charm the pants off of many a Chinese gangster and over drinks to get them talking long about Charlie Wang and how he had the hottest package in the area and how he was undercutting everybody else with his prices and a little bit of intimidation...More than enough local players wanted him and his package out of the way...

Yet no one as of yet had a name of who just might be the one behind his murder...

Gary , as a former Police Lieutenant and now an Investigator for The District Attorney's Office did a little bit better , but nowhere as good as Jade....

They ran into each other and agreed to share information and work together... It proved to be lucrative...

No one that they talked to mentioned Jade's cousin...He was basically unknown...And in the places he was known...Community College and his work study job, he was well liked...

A few people knew that he was Charlie Wang's driver....but they viewed that as a part time job..

A trip to the Restaurant near where the murder occurred said that Charlie Wang came there most nights and ordered take out before turning in.

This meant that someone knew he was a frequent visitor...

A check of the kid's financials and phone records showed nothing..no new entries, no texts or phone calls out of the ordinary...

They had no killer...but they had nothing to tie Jade's cousin to any conspiracy..

On the other hand...Lt. Tragg was doing very little recanvassing of the original crime scene...He spent very little time in China Town and didn't get a lot of co-operation from the locals in the underworld..In fact some of them told him " I've already gave a statement to the guy from the D.A.'s office and a Private Investigator who was here before him...I aint talkin to you."

"What Guy from the D.A.'s office?" he asked..

To which they walked away....He was furious

III-
The four of us were very hungry after sleeping in....We wound up in Sam Mother's Diner with full platters...

"Bee Bee..sit on my lap...I'll feed you.."I said..

"Okay, but don't get too excited" she whispered, laughing...remembering the last time she sat on my lap.
Sofia was already sitting on Kahlil's lap ..Both girls were hungry and thinking only of chowing down...
Kahlil had his arms around her waist as she ate....She fed him his food after she finished...
I had my arms around Bee Bee's waist....We took turns feeding each other...

Yvette walked in and looked at us...and our plates..she smiled and shook her head...


"I take it you guys are hungry?" she said and laughed...
Bee Bee smiled..

"Hi Ms. Yvette...How is Jade?" she asked..

"She's fine...She's been in Chinatown investigating her cousin's case....So has Gary...The District Attorney's Office has asked him to look into this also...They don't trust Lt. Tragg's findings..."said Yvette..

"Gee, Imagine that!"said Kahlil sarcastically...


Sofia, Myself and Bee Bee broke out into gales of laughter....Which was cut short by ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy who was as red as a beet...

He saw us in Sam Mother's diner and stormed in...

"ARE YOU SERIOUS???   YOU'VE HAD ME SERVED?? ME?? I'M A FEDERAL AGENT!!!" he bellowed..
"That doesn't make you above the law....You have consistently harassed my investigator, one Jade Lee ever since she returned to the United States...and you have still harassed her sexually and professionally since she became a citizen and with this latest stunt, trying to have her charged with a class A felony to revoke her citizenship, all because she won't sleep with you is the worst...You put her safety and well being in serious jeopardy.. This can no longer stand.." said Yvette..
"You plan to take me to court??" he bellowed...
"That's rightttttttt!" said Yvette...
"You...You...You'll hear from my attorney..." he snarled...

"I hope so....but bottom line...you're going to leave Jade Lee alone.." said Yvette...
Shawn stormed out of the diner...
Lieutenant Tragg walked in about 15 minutes later as we were finishing up...By now, Yvette had joined us and was finishing up her coffee..

"Well Lahhhhh  Deeee Dah, Look at this...One cozy little family!!!  Want to tell me where your investigator is right now?" he asked snidely..

Yvette breathed in deeply...and out..

"I don't know....I'm off from work today as you can see and it's not my turn to watch her.." she said..

Bee Bee held her head down...She didn't want him to see her snickering..
Sofia smiled...
as did Kahlil..
 I didn't crack a smile or say a word...I  acted like he wasn't there...

Our checks arrived and we handed the waitress our debit cards....

"Put your card away Ms. Yvette...We got you." I said..


''Awwww, thank you babies." said Ms. Yvette, ignoring Lt. Tragg.
"I BELEIVE I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" he bellowed..
"And I BELIEVE I gave you an answer.. I don't know.. Now if you want to know where Beatrice Evans , Sofia Garcia, Kahlil Ahmed or Keith Jones is...I can tell you, they are right here with me.. Other than that, I don't know.." said Yvette..




We all paid our bills and got up and began to file out..

"The coffee is really good today.." Yvette said to him...He was not amused.
"Where do you think you're going?" asked Lt. Tragg…

"Out the door...When a conversation and or a meal  is over...That's usually where I head.." said Yvette..
Lt. Tragg was so angry he kicked the table.. He knew he couldn't do anything to any of us..

"Heyyyy Artie...Watch it with those tables.."said Sam Mother.

MONDAY AFTERNOON-

Lt. Tragg angrily marched into the D.A.'s office....

"Where is Rockland?" he demanded to know..
"He's out this week...Vacation.." said his investigator, Gary Lockwood..
"If he's out...Why is his investigator...namely you...Sticking his nose in my murder investigation?" he bellowed.
"He's not involved...Assistant District Attorney Nina Rios asked me to look into it...She doesn't want to prosecute that kid and frankly from what I found out today...You got the wrong guy...We already know he didn't pull the trigger...He has nothing to do with the drug world...and I got this from people who have no reason to lie...Hell, half of em never heard of him before....He was just with the wrong guy at the wrong time...You got nothin....You need to look for the real killer and the information I pulled tells me.. Tony Lo is the guy you should be looking at..." said Gary..


"Oh is that right?" snarled Lt. Tragg…"I'm the Lead Detective here...This is my case.." he said..


"No doubt...but Tony Lo was being squeezed out and undercut the hardest by Charlie Wang...They had had a series of meetings in the weeks leading up to Charlie Wang's death...Charlie Wang was wholesaling his product and selling it to the local dealers...Tony Lo was losing money and customers...He was hurting financially and unlike Charlie Wang...He didn't have a successful Seafood business to launder money through or hide his package..."said Gary...

"My best suspect is this kid..."said Lt. Tragg..

"Did you hear anything I just said.?" said Gary...exasperated by Lt. Tragg's stubbornness...He didn't want to admit that he had been wrong and couldn't bring himself to admit that to him, Gary Lockwood ...Who had once worked under him as a Detective and who had moved up in the ranks under him..

"Stay out of my investigation Lockwood...I'm the ranking officer here and the lead Detective in this case.." said Lt. Tragg ,who angrily stormed out of the office.

Gary sat back in his chair...

"What an idiot...What an egotistical idiot." he thought...

He got up and locked his office door..

Yvette had been sitting in the side office away from view..She had heard the entire conversation......She had told Gary about her meeting with Lt. Tragg earlier in the day and then had spotted him in the window coming in the building...Gary instructed her to go in the side room...

"He really is a fool..." she said... She straddled Gary's lap...He reached up under her skirt and slipped her panties down and off...She unzippered his trousers..


"Let's not talk about him any more.."she said softly and kissed Gary so soft he nearly exploded..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's not.." he said as they kissed passionately...

Yvette lowered herself on him and began to move up and down slowly....She was so soft, so wet ,so warm, Gary was just beside himself...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I missed you so much the past few nights." she said..

"Not as much as I've missed you...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.."he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuu baby...I knowwwwwwwwwwww...I knowww.." she moaned..

She was going home at some time tonight...Where Jade was....

Safe from ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy,

who still had cars with tinted windows driving up and down our block...

Cars with tinted windows, looking for Jade, who wasn't there...

This sexual harassment charge was serious...It wouldn't look good even if he beat the case...He had to find a way to stop it..
The Moon was out tonight....
All he could think about was Jade...Where was she?


(TO BE CONTINUED)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Anonymous said...

That last scene in the office with Gary was hot!

Toni said...

Lt. Tragg is a numb skull!

Angie B. said...

How he stays on the force is a mystery to me..

Sunflower said...

Priveledge!

tate 2 said...

EXACTLY!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I guess Lt. Tragg and Agent Columbsy were the two angry men!