Thursday, June 6, 2019

In the Warm Unknown

Sepia and I were finally alone..

"Kevin, this is beautiful..." said Sepia..


"It is...Isn't it?" I said as I sat on the bed...

''Awww I like this...This bed doesn't make a lot of noise.." I said..

Sepia locked the door...

She smiled at me.....

You're right about this bed.It doesn't make any noise.." said Sepia who bounced up and down on it...

"It doesn't squeak or make a sound.." she said smiling..

"That's perfect.." I said..I sat next to her and rubbed her shapely and smooth brown legs...I unzippered her tight jeans and she wiggled out of them....She still had on her sweatshirt...I ran my hands up under her sweatshirt...

''Ouuuuu, are you unhooking my bra?." she asked.

"I most certainly am "I said, laughing..


We kissed slowly, softly and passionately....My shirt and trousers were already off...Sepia was fondling me lightly and continuing to kiss me...

 She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...look at you Kevin, my goodness..I  don't believe it...Woooooooo!" she moaned..



 I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts.....I could feel Sepia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and lifted her up and entered her slowly..
.

"Ummmm you are so nasty...All you think about is getting me out of my clothes.." she said.

''Most of the time..yess.." I said.

"Ummmmmm, well at least you know it." she laughed in between kisses
I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently.. I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..

"Your mama was right.." I said.

"Right about what?" she asked me..

"You are sweet and pretty like the color Sepia.." I said..

"Ummmm thank youuuuuuuuuu.." she giggled..

"Thank you.." I said softly.. 

"You remembered that?" she asked..

"I remember every thing about you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."she cooed..


She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about Sepia...

It was humid afternoon, a soft warm  wind blew into our window over our backs...


The bed might not have squeaked at first , but once we got started ,it began to squeak a little and the iron headboard began to smack softly against the wall....




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kevin...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Say my name...Say my name.." moaned Sepia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, Sepia..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..SEPIA!!!" I moaned..

"Yesssssssssssss.. Talk to mommy, Talk to mommy!" she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is sooooooooooooooo good, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

Sepia was crying like a baby, her head was turning from side to side... and I was losing my mind...

The bed was really squeaking up a storm now and the headboard sounded like it might come off!

"I was wrong about this bed...It does squeak..."I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu it does, doesn't it? Ummmmmmmmm..." said Sepia as we continued making sweet love..

 We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to NINE HOURS... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Sepia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me another juicy and wet kiss....

 "Ouuuuu Honey Bunny that was nice!" said Sepia as we lay in the bed in post coital bliss..


We took a nice long shower together...
By the time we had showered and gotten dressed ,the sun had gone down....We had spent the better part of the afternoon making love.



"They gave us keys...Let's go for a walk, See the town." said Sepia.. She threw on a White Sundress..

..I got dressed and took her by the hand...


Kool Kat and Chelsea had the same idea because they joined us...





II-

Night fall had come...

It was too late to buy any groceries...We found a nice restaurant and had drinks and dinner..

To our surprise....Sharon's friend, Bruce was there and he was with another man...A man Sepia and I hadn't seen in years...
''Welllllllllllllllll glad to see that you guys are enjoying the night life here.....This is where I drink...I have someone I would like for you to meet...A Special Investigator who has been helping us on this end..." he said..

Sepia and I were stunned..


"Oh My God....YOU!!!"said Sepia..

''Wow...It has been a long time.." I said..
"Fearless Fosdick is the name...Solving Crimes is my game...Hello Mr. and Mrs. Morris.. Last time I seen you guys.. we were all on a ship.." he said..
Kool Kat was grinning...

"You mean you actually know this guy?" he said..

"Walter stop it.." said Chelsea...
"As I told you...I was helping Sharon look into this up until the time Mr. Carson and his party vanished.. I couldn't get any help from the local authorities...Mr. Fosdick is the only one who was helping us on this end..."said Bruce..

''When I found out that one of the boys who was with Carson and the other two actually survived and showed up in Philadelphia...I actually called the head guy in Homicide...a Lieutenant Arthur Tragg..
I gave him the run down on the whole case.. Couldn't get him involved...I gave him my number...He said he was going to call...I never heard from him.."said Fearless...

''That explains so much about this case.." I said..
"Well look...I see you with your wives, having a good time and all...We'll discuss all of this in the morning after I take you to get your rental car.." said Bruce..

"I'll see you guys in the morning...Fearless Fosdick is my name, solving crime is my game." said Fearless..

Kool Kat laughed..

"I like this guy." he said.

III-
We slept good that night...We hadn't done any grocery shopping but there  were a few things in the fridge..



Sepia and Chelsea made all of us some Omelettes
and bacon and brewed a pot of coffee..
The girls said that while we were gone they'd do some grocery shopping...Bruce told them where the market was...

Bruce was as good as his word... After breakfast, he took us to the airport where we picked up a
Blue 2019 Mini Cooper...We left it with the girls so they could get around..

Kool Kat and I rode with Bruce in his jeep..
into town
We were going to meet Special Investigator, Fearless Fosdick at the Hotel..
The Hotel where Brion Carson, Noble Fontaine, and a white man named Bert Wilson were last seen alive!....

Fearless Fosdick took us up to the room that Carson and Noble Fontaine had stayed in...It hadn't been used since they vanished last year....

"Renting this room was one of the last entries on his credit card." I said..


"That's right...He and Noble may have ordered room service that night.."said Fosdick, who dropped a file on the table.. As eccentric and odd as he was.. He actually was a good investigator...

"These are interviews with 17 people...I took statements from these people, Cooks, cleaning people, Front Desk people, Valets, hotel guests...All the people who saw the four of them that night.."said Fearless..

I read the statements...and the police report....The police were called because of a rather loud argument between Brion and his older brother Dell...It was said the two nearly came to blows...and that Bert Wilson, who was traveling with them got in between them...

Brion, Noble and Bert were seen playing cards later that night...The door was open...Then the door was closed...A loud argument was heard....four voices....Then what sounded like a pop, according to two people.. A scream and then three more pops...

Four more men, never identified showed up an hour later..

The next day....The room was empty...The bedsheets were missing, the pillow cases were missing and there was no trace of Brion Carson, Noble Fontaine or Bert Wilson...

A visibly shaken Dell Carson checked out alone...He never mentioned his brother or the other two.. Their hotel bills were never paid..
Kool Kat read the reports too..

"This sure looked suspicious." he said..
"Three people go missing...All Americans...One a budding football star and nobody cared...I even called the FBI...I don't remember who I talked to, It was a man...but they didn't have much interest either..."said Fosdick..

"I brought in my forensics guys...I don't know for sure what happened in this room that night..but we did a Luminol test and we found an awful lot of blood, an awful lot of blood splatter all over the room...and look.. we found one spent shell...but witnesses swear they heard several popping sounds.." said Fearless..

"Whoever cleaned up....didn't do a good enough job." I said.

''And they left behind a shell.."said Kool Kat who looked out the window into the streets..
"If you are looking for a camera...Forget it...There are no street cams like in the states or traffic cams.. We have not caught up with the modern world yet..."said Bruce..


I looked across the street...

"But there is a bank and there is an ATM machine with a camera....Bruce, was that bank there last year? "I asked.

"Yes...but why?" he asked..

I got on the phone...I called home....I gave my guys instructions...To Hack into this bank's camera...To go back a year to the night...Brion Carson was last seen and to send the photos or videos to me...I knew it would take time, but it might give us something..

We drove to the Marina...

"I had a team search the ocean and the local waters for bodies..

We took a boat out to the middle of the damn Atlantic ocean..


Sent  more guys out with sonar equipment...
but we didn't find any bodies... The local Police agree that something horrible happened that night...but we don't know what...and without bodies...we can't even be sure of murders.."said Fosdick..

"Kev talk about dead ends....This is really a dead end.." said Kool Kat..  "If that drunken ass Lt. Tragg hadn't of gotten in the way...I'd of made that Dell Carson talk...When I got through with him, he'd of been tellin you things we didn't even ask him." said Kool Kat..

"You mean you've seen Dell Carson?" asked Fearless Fosdick.
"Yes...He's in Philadelphia...He keeps himself pretty insulated.. He's a High stakes gambler, with ties to the underworld.." I said.

"I think Brion, Noble and Bert were murdered and their bodies were cremated somewhere or they were dumped out in the ocean....and the current washed them away...."said Bruce..
"I think you're right and we have no proof..." I said..

IV-

We had learned all we could learn about this baffling case.... I was afraid Bruce was right. Brion Carson, Noble Fontaine, A Philadelphia Exotic Dancer and Sports Groupie with a string of arrests for soliciting and drug possession and Bert Wilson, a small time bookie had more than likely been murdered, their bodies discarded at sea or elsewhere..






Kool Kat and I invited Bruce and Fearless Fosdick back to our place for a meal and some drinks..

Fearless looked around..

"Nice Layout you guys got here.." he said.

Sepia and Chelsea did some shopping and really went all out preparing a nice meal for us..

 There was all kinds of good food..
 I mean all kinds, with a Carribean flair..
 Both girls were good cooks..
There was plenty of brew also...

Fosdick looked at my set up in the room off to the side..after he finished eating...

Laptops...Smartphones, Tablets and a Police radio...

"You're pretty prepared...You remind me of another fella like you I met from Philly in Punta Canta a few years back...He was traveling with his wife and her niece...His wife and her niece was both lawyers. He was a private investigator like you..." said Fosdick  remembering another case he worked on...



The trio he named sounded awfully familiar...
"Mrs. Morris, Mrs. Jones...this food is delicious ."said Bruce..

 ''Why thank you!" said Sepia.
"Thank You!" said Chelsea..

 "Yessss compliments to the chefs.." said Kool Kat
"Yes indeed."I said..

"Great meal ladies "said Fearless Fosdick...

My phone rang....I excused myself and walked into the side room...



It was Peeping Tom...

"Good News my friend and a little bad news..."said Tom..

"Give me the good news..."I said.

"We hacked into that atm cam..and went back to the week of Brion Carson's disapearence..Turn on your laptop, full screen..."he said..

On it was Brion Carson, Noble Fontaine, Dell Carson and Bert Wilson in happier times ,laughing, clowning, coming and going up to the last night....

Then on that night...Four men were clearly seen being let in the back by Dell Carson...

They had bleach, mops, rubber gloves and what looked like a years supply of Hefty trash can liners..

It showed the men lugging what looked like bodies wrapped in Hefty Trash can liners and hoisting them on to a pick up truck...along with another bag...

Dell Carson can be seen paying them as they pulled off..

 'Oh My God....That's the aftermath of the murder.."said Sepia..
 ''We think...We don't know for sure.." said Bruce, sounding like the Attorney he said he was..
 "No that's the murder.. They cleaned that room and removed the bodies.." said Chelsea..
 "I'm bettin she's right...but where did they go?  Dell Carson isn't with them.." said Fearless Fosdick.
"He didn't need to be...That's the clean up crew...He killed those three and they mopped it up for him." said Kool Kat..

"It's not concrete...I've been around enough lawyers to know that...but it's enough to put the fear of god in Dell Carson.." I said.. "Now what's the bad news?" I asked..

Peeping Tom showed me three of the men..

''All three guys, local hoods.. All three guys...DEAD!....One knifed in a back alley after a card game.. Just three weeks after Brion Carson and the other two went missing.

The other shot and killed during a hold up by the store's proprieter...one week after that and the third one killed by the husband of some woman he was caught in bed with on New Years Eve.. I'm tellin you these guys have the worst luck..." said Tom...

"And what about the fourth one?" I asked.

"He's in jail, right there on the island!!.." said Tom.." Hard luck cases all." he said.

I laughed...

"Yeah you're right about that...Three of em dead and one in jail...What's he in jail for?" I asked..

"Get this, suspicion of murder...unrelated case." laughed Tom....

"Wow! Talk about irony." I said..

"Yeah, talk about it." said Tom..

"Good work guys...There is a bonus in this for all of you..."I said.

"Thanks Kev.." said Tom.  Then he hung up.

I looked at Fearless Fosdick..

"This one right here...He's our guy...He's in jail on an unrelated suspicion of murder charge.. The other three boys are dead.." I said.

"He's not going anywhere.. We'll brace him tomorrow. Hot dang...We are finally making some traction on this thing.. Finally. .Fearless Fosdick is the name..Gettin to the bottom of mysteries is my game!" declared Fearless..

Kool Kat laughed..

"I love this guy.." he said, howling...

"What can I say Sepia?  I love him.. I'm married to him.." sighed Chelsea , who laughed..

"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl….I know exactly how you feel.." laughed my wife..

Bruce and I smiled..

We might just get to the bottom of this mystery yet..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties!

Toni said...

This is really getting good...I'm intruiged.

Angie B. said...

So am I...I like the fact that it's on an island..

Sunflower said...

Perfect story for this time of year.

Lisa said...

I binge read the past three episodes...I'm loving this!

Halo said...

So Did I, I should have commented sooner!

Vanessa said...

I always imagine Liv and Beverly traveling..Not Kevin and Sepia..

Rita said...

Yeah, I noticed Olivia and Beverly haven't left town this year...I know this is a Kevin story, but I was just curious!

Keith said...

They Will be soon!

Brenda said...

This is the Perfect story for this time of year.

Cheryl said...

It really is!

Jazzy said...

Really digging this island groove...Forgot how much I love this blog.