Wednesday, September 11, 2019

150 Firewalls

Bonnie Shay was able to stall the Malware...Something she hadn't been able to do in the past...

"Okayyyyyyy I may have bought us an hour.." she said..

''Wow...I've never seen that before.." said Jade...

"Me neither." I said..

''Something I've learned recently...Now I can get to these Firewalls, undetected...At least for awhile.." she said..

Greg Garland was impressed with Bonnie...She ,like Yvette was very curvaceous, had nice boobs and sexy ,shapely legs...He'd destroy her in bed, he thought...

He noticed a wedding band..... Damn, all of the fine ones are taken..

"What does your Husband do?" he asked Bonnie..

"He's an Attorney also, Assistant Chief Counsel at Cyclops Insurance."said Bonnie.

"You two meet there?" he asked her..

"Oh No...we met in law school ...St. Johns in New York City...We were both from Philly....We both wound up being Public defenders, then Assistant District Attorneys in New York after Law School, We got married, then divorced...Then we ran into each other again in Philly years later and got married again...He was already at Cyclops and he got me the job...I'm a Staff Attorney, but I also have a P.I. License." said Bonnie..

"Ummmm you are quite interesting....And You Ms. Jade?"he asked.

"I was a Homicide Detective in Tokyo for years..I came here and helped Philly P.D. crack a major case...After I left the police force I came here to America again...




Ms. Yvette and her attorneys helped me get my citizenship as well as find a nice apartment and I came to work for them." said Jade..

Greg thought Jade was sexy as well....He thought all of the women around Yvette was sexy...

 Especially Bee Bee....
 The Latina Girl was luscious...
And Jade wasn't bad either, he mused...

He wouldn't be able to control himself around them if he had to work with them everyday he mused..

He didn't bother to say anything to or ask anything about Gary....Gary noticed it...He just smiled, while continuing to help Bonnie Shay and Jade..
He thought about the Yvette he knew, The shy, only child and smiled ,thinking about how all of these people seemed to come into her  orbit and revolve around her somehow.. How she was a lot different now from the girl he knew in law school....In charge, vibrant...He liked it...He thought it made her even sexier.

She just pulled them in..


II-


"I don't believe this...I've knocked down 50 Firewalls and there are even more...This is the most sophisticated Malware I've seen yet.." said Bonnie..

"I can't stall this thing much longer....Let's see how many more I can knock down.." she said..

''What do you see?" asked Jade.

''They use a secret messenging service which according to the screen, they route through 150 proxy servers , 150 firewalls to a central server with an encrypted code...I've never seen anything this complex...but now that I'm on to whoever...I'm knocking them all down..." said Bonnie..

"Wow.....you're good...You're down to three firewalls.." said Gary..


"I think so...and not only that...I've pulled the number and the ip address..."said Bonnie.

"The best thing is whoever designed this doesn't know I'm on to them...They would have sent a RAT by now..." she said..

''A What?" asked Greg Garland..

''A Remote Access  Tracker....It would tell whoever where we are and they could send a signal through the line that would destroy the entire system. Keep us from tracing them...but they are too late.. We knocked down the firewalls and we have an address.." I said..


"Good News Guys....I killed it!!! " said Bonnie...




We all cheered....The Problem was averted or was it?

III-
In court...  Kahlil and Sofia came in and sat down next to Ms. Yvette..

"You Guys are finished?" she asked.

 "Yes, for now...He's all set to take his citizenship test.."said Sofia.
"His Work and Student Visas are up to snuff....He should have no more trouble from ICE."said Kahlil.

"Keith and Calvin just closed...We are waiting for the Jury.." said Yvette.
 I saw them all sitting there and I smiled and waived..
"Hey Keith, there's your girl." said Calvin...

Bee Bee sat down with Yvette and the others...

"Wow I came to see my boyfriend work and he's done already.."she said.

"Your Boo is actually pretty good...You'd better stick with him honey." joked Yvette..

"Like Glue."laughed Bee Bee..

"I don't believe this...The Jury is back!" said Sofia..

"Oh My God, that was too fast.."said Kahlil..


Lt. Tragg whispered to ADA Karen page..

"You got this kid.." he said..

"I'm not so sure..You should have dug deeper into those witnesses, Some of them had criminal backgrounds and a few had perjured themselves in other trials for money."said Karen Page..

"Relax....the other evidence we had wins the case.."said a confident Lt. Tragg..

It took the Jury less than a Half an Hour to find our client , Homer Jackson, NOT GUILTY of FISRT DEGREE MURDER, NOT GUILTY of CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER and NOT GUILTY of USING AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME!!

 ''We did it...We did it!" screamed a jubilant lead Attorney Calvin Hunt..
Homer Jackson hugged both of us...

"Thank you man." he said...

His wife and children and family members all clapped and whistled..

 "Nice work guys." said Yvette..
 "I've got something special for you baby."said Bee Bee to me...I smiled sheepishly, So did she...

She kissed me passionately....

I smiled broadly...

"Bee Bee...you got him blushing girl." laughed Sofia...
 "Nice Goin homies."said Kahlil...
"I wonder how Jade, Bonnie and Gary are doing?" asked Sofia...


Karen Page was upset at losing the case...She removed Lt. Tragg's hands which had been running up her skirt the entire time, feeling her legs..She slapped him in the face so hard, people heard it and turned..

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE...KNOCK IT OFF!!!You really loused this case up.."she said and stormed off..

A Red faced Lt. Tragg walked out of the court...
Reporters as could be expected howled with laughter...

"Lost another one eh Artie.?" asked one reporter..

''Lou I swear, I'll knock your ass out if you say one more word!" screamed Lt. Tragg.

"Let's Get Out of here guys....You know how these things go."said Yvette..

"Yeah come on sweetness" I said to Bee Bee.
"Ouuuu I like the new nickname..."cooed Bee Bee...
"Come on Little Mamasita."said Kahlil lovingly to Sofia..
"I've been called that all my life, but somehow when you call me that...it makes me feel so sexy."gushed Sofia
"I'm Out guys ,thanks again."said Calvin Hunt.

I took Bee Bee, Kahlil took Sofia and Calvin ushered Homer and his Family out the side door..
IV-

At The Federal Building in the Office of Acting U.S. Attorney, Victor McCaffrey

"So you say this has Malware that will short circuit the entire city of Philadelphia in just hours? How do you know this attorney isn't just blowing smoke up your ass?" he asked.

"Because I've known this Attorney for years and this Attorney is not one to do such..." said Todd Dellums..

"This is Cyber -Terrorism and it's very serious....Who is this Attorney and her client?" asked Victor.

"Her sir? I didn't specify sex. And you know I can't tell you that!"said Todd..

"You didn't have to...Give me that Zip Drive." he said.

"I'm calling the FBI....I'm issuing a warrant for the Arrest of Beatrice Evans as a co-conspirator!" he said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)






6 comments:

Toni said...

Haven't posted in awhile, been super busy but I've been following your stories...Still very good...I'm loving this one.

Angie B. said...

Bonnie Shay is showing up everywhere...She's Helped Kevin, Olivia and Beverly, Sissy and her detectives and Now Yvette and crew.

Sunflower said...

Bonnie is a good friend to have.

Lisa said...

Loving this story so far!

Halo said...

Dude is seriously fine...He could give Gary a run for his money with Yvette.

Vanessa said...

He is fine, but he's got a wandering eye...He was checking out Bonnie too!