Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Blue Zip Drive

YEARS AGO IN UNIVERSITY CITY IN A SMALL APARTMENT BUILDING!


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Vettie Girl, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Greg Garkand....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Yvetee

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled.. '

''Greg please!!! I have neighbors and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are up here doin the nasty?" said Yvette softly

"I don't care if the world knows how good you feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!It's not like they haven't heard people having good sex before...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed... ''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! but this is so...ouuuuuuuuuuu! So goooood! Ouuuu work me daddy!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vette, I can't, I can't get enough...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwd!" screamed Greg Garland..

"Ouuuuuuuuuu Greg, calm down...It's not that good.."said Yvette modestly...

"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, the hell it aint.."he said..

She laughed...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gregggggggggggggg!" she moaned...

She thought he was going to break her bed down..How would she explain that to Olivia? 

Olivia, her room-mate, her best friend who she loved like a sister...
  

Olivia had gone off to New York to model for the weekend and she, lonely  Yvette Jones 


had went out dancing

 and drinking and smoking weed with Greg Garland and one thing led to another and here they were in her bed in her and Olivia's small apartment , a few blocks from Penn's Campus where they were all law students...


 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." "Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Yvette

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Vettie...Vettie girl ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Greg...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she screamed.

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had slipped by...Yvette had cum a few times already...She wondered when or if Greg was ever going to be through..

"LAWDDD  Vettie, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've wanted to do it to  you girl for the longest timel...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned.

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. GREG..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH." she wailed...

She positioned herself on top of him and began to ride him..That did the trick...

He could take no more...He came as hard as he ever did...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned loudly...

Yvette wanted him to get off of her...He was sweating profusely...



He had been hinting around for months that he was interested in her...She had laughed and ignored him...And here he was in her bed ,early Saturday morning after a boozy ,hazy night of drinking and smoking  and making love...

People walking by the window stopped...Then smiled sheepishly and kept going.....



Yvette sat in her office and daydreamed about that time...She and Greg did have a lot of fun, Smoking joint, drinking beer, ,making love... in college..but then they graduated and passed the bar and things changed,...For everybody..

Yvette seriously hadn't thought about Greg Garland in years....She was never really in love with him...He was just a good time and she was sure.. That's all she was to him.. Although he tried to portray himself to Bee Bee yesterday as  the love of her life...He really wasn't.






II-

Her office was only empty for a few minutes...

 "Hey Ms. Yvette, just checking in." I said..
 "No he's not...He's being Newsy Ms. Yvette..."said Bee Bee..
 "I guess we all are."said Sofia..
 "Speak for yourselves..I wasn't driving today.."joked Kahlil.
"We are being newsy...We want to meet this guyyyy."said Ms. Jade..

"You Too Jade?" laughed Ms. Yvette...

The tall imposing, well tailored and nice smelling Greg Garland walked into the office. He had
Beautiful flowers ,which he gave to Ms. Yvette..

"Flowers for a pretty flower." he said.
"Oh...They are uh beautiful...Thank you Greg"said Ms. Yvette, who looked a bit uneasy...She was obviously uncomfortable, especially with all of us there.
"I'll get a vase and some water for them" said Sofia...

"Greg, these are the rest of my associate attorneys....That was Ms. Sofia Garcia." said Yvette..

"Bee Bee you met yesterday...

Bee Bee smiled "Hi Greg.." she said.

"This is her significant other and also my associate attorney, Keith Jones..."

"Much respect." I said..


"Hey I respect you for snagging Bee Bee." he said..
"This is Attorney Kahlil Ahmed..The significant other of Sofia Garcia.."said Yvette..

"Nice....You have a nice youthful and diverse team of attorneys here Vettie…" he said..

"Oh and this is Jade Lee...
Our investigator...She thinks she might be able to combat your Malware....She wants to go to your office with you and see your computer today."said Yvette..

"Good Idea...I'll order lunch for the three of us and.." he said.

"I won't be going....I'll be in court with Keith and another Attorney...Big Murder trial...We've been involved in that for two weeks.." said Yvette..
"I have a friend coming...Oh there she is now..Hi Bonnie.."said Jade..

"Hi Jade..Hi Yvette, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil..We meet again huh?" said Bonnie..
 "How about that?" said Yvette, hugging her..
 "Hi Ms. Bonnie."I said.
 "Hi Ms. Bonnie." said Bee Bee.
 "Hi Ms. Bonnie."said Sofia.
"Hi Ms. Bonnie."said Kahlil...

"They are so polite and cute...Yall can just call me Bonnie.. I'm an Attorney like you guys." she said.

"She's also an insurance investigator for Cyclops Insurance.. She's good at tracking and destroying Malware.." said Jade..

"Excellent, sorry you can't go Vettie...Let's get going.."said Greg...

"We are waiting for one more person."said Jade..

Gary Lockwood walked in...

He looked at Yvette..

"Hey Baby!" he said..

Ms. Yvette looked a little nervous...

"Hey baby." she said..

Gary kissed her passionately...

"Uh Greg, this is Gary Lockwood, an Investigator for the D.A.'s office...My very significant other.." she said..

Gary smiled...He liked that introduction...

"Hi Gary."said Bonnie Shay..

"Hey Bon Bon."said Gary...

"Don't worry...Gary is not here in an official capacity....He too knows a thing or too about Malware.."said Jade.

Greg looked a bit upset...First off he was upset that Yvette wouldn't be going with them and now he had to spend the day with Yvette's boyfriend...

 "There's Amil at the elevator..."said Kahlil.

who spotted their client..
"Well Nice seeing you guys..We are on our way to Immigration Court.

Said Sofia and Kahlil, who were glad Amil had dropped by when he did...  because you could cut the tension in our office with a knife..

"Well Ms. Yvette, Uh we'd better head out to court...We don't want to be late " I said..

She really didn't have to go to court with us...but I realized she didn't want to be there alone with Greg and Gary or just Greg..

Greg stared at her like he wanted to rip her clothes off..He no doubt did..

When we got to the elevator...Yvette said to me..

"You are my good friend Keith...And you'll always be.."she said. She hugged me tightly ..Her body was so soft , so entrancing and she smelled so good I was nearly losing my mind...

I remembered the night she and I had spent together...long ago...


Before me and Bee Bee got together..and long before Gary was in the picture...I try not to think about  it now of days...but a hug like that made me remember it...

We were in court and she looked around...

''ADA Karen Page..huh?" she said.
"You know her?" asked Calvin Hunt...

''Sure do..Faced her in court a couple of times....She's good...She lived across the hall from me and Olivia in law school..We were once all very close....But you've gotten this far, which means you're good too."said Yvette.
Lt. Tragg spied Yvette and all of a sudden got very uncomfortable..

"Oh Crap, what is she doing here?" he asked.

''Yvette...Haven't seen her in awhile.."said ADA Karen Page..
"You know her?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"Our Paths have been known to cross. Actually I went to law school with  her and Olivia, I lived across the hall from them."said ADA Page..


"Ohhhhh, small world." said Lt. Tragg.


Calvin and I sat with our client and prepared to begin our arguments..






III-
A very disgusted Greg Garland passed the Zip Drive to Bee Bee


"Give this to the Feds...Remember.. No names...I want Immunity from prosecution and to remain anonymous." he said..

"I'll do what I can."said Bee Bee as she put the Zip drive in her purse and left...

"That's a pretty tall order you're asking there buddy. The Feds aren't likely to go for that deal." said Gary..

"I believe this is above your pay grade pal...way above."said Greg..

"Think so? I work around Assistant District Attorneys and no they aren't federal, but they think pretty much along the same lines...They don't like making deals like that..I could be wrong..for your sake,let's hope I am.. You girls ready?" asked Gary, who wasn't the least bit intimidated by Greg Garland.

 "I'm Ready...Let's go.." said Bonnie..
'Yeah let's go...We can take my car.."said Jade..

"You can follow me in my Coupe." said Greg.

IV-



At a Tony Little Coffee Shop in town..Bee Bee was meeting with her ex-Fiance, Now Assistant U.S. Attorney, Todd Dellums.

"Three Creams, Six Sugars." said Todd Dellums

as he added them to Bee Bee's coffee.

Bee Bee smiled.

"You remembered.." she laughed..

"Some things you never forget." he said softly as they both sipped their coffee..

"Now what is it you wanted?" he asked softly...

"I have a client....I think he's being set up by somebody at his job...He came into work a day ago..and found this Zip Drive on his Computer..

It infected it with a powerful Malware...The Malware is going to black this entire city out in another 24 hours...My client feels as if he'll be blamed and take a fall for it because it's originating out of his computer..." said Bee Bee.

"He's being Blackmailed...He didn't tell you that part... Who is your client?" asked Todd.

"You know I can't tell you that...he wishes to remain anonymous...and he wants immunity from prosecution...You give him that, He'll do whatever he can to help you guys catch whoever is doing this." said Bee Bee..

''That's a tall order Beatrice and if this was anybody other than you asking, I'd be laughing and getting up from the table right now.."said Todd.
"But it is me asking Todd!~" said Bee Bee softly...

"How is Keith doing?" asked Todd..

Bee Bee knew he didn't really care...He was making small conversation...Avoidance, she figured..

"He's fine...he's in court now...A Big Murder trial..." said Bee Bee.
"and Sofia?" he asked..

She knew he didn't care about Sofia...The Two had never liked each other.

''She is working on an Immigration Case. Do you really care about either of them, or are you stalling for some reason?"asked  Bee Bee...

"And before you ask..Ms. Yvette is doing fine too." she added...

"Give me that Zip Drive." said Todd..

Bee Bee passed it to him..







He studied it..

"Do we have a deal?" asked Bee Bee..

"I'll run this by my Supervisor, then I'll get back to you..." he said ,looking at his watch and getting up...

He tossed a few dollars on the table to pay for both coffee's...

"I'll be in touch Bee Bee.." he said and left...


He was completely over her...She should have felt elated...but for some reason, she was sad....empty inside...


(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments: