Friday, September 6, 2019

Putting A Ribbon On The Box

He reeked of alcohol and urine...His breath was ghastly and that is putting it mildly... This was accused mass shooter and double murderer, Ronnie Outlaw, who


sat in the Interrogation Room... Lieutenant Cotton walked in
 Monica was already sitting in the room with him...
She said nothing...She sat quietly....Of course she was scanning his mind the entire time...
He was thinking, "They have nothing on me...Nothing...Nothing they can prove in court..."

Lieutenant Cotton walked in with a folder and a plastic bag..


"Look, you guys are just picking on me because I'm an Ex-con...I didn't shoot nobody ,I didn't kill anybody...You got nothing.." he said.


Monica nodded...Noting that he was in fact lying...


Lt. Cotton showed him some glossies that had been blown up of the scene at the shooting and of the car he escaped in and the license plate..

"That's you isn't it? and that's the car you were seen leaving in....Further more...You washed it down and bleached it and still left a palm print on the car with your finger prints on it..."he said..

Ronnie Outlaw looked shocked..

"How did you get that?" he said..
He tossed the gun on the table...

"I can tell you how we got THIS....You were too stupid to toss it...We found it in your hotel room in Luna City...wasn't even hidden." said Lieutenant Cotton.

"It's got your prints all over it...and we checked...It's a ballistic match to all 8 people shot that night..including Tony Dungeon and Victor Colon, who died.."said Lt.Cotton…

"Two people died? Oh hell, I've got to stop drinkin...Ohhh shit." he sighed..


"Now Ronnie, you're going down for two murders and six attempted murders..We got you cold...To save yourself from lethal injection or the Gas Chamber, you better start talking about who paid you, Tell us everything or we are not going to lift a finger to help you."said Monica.



He looked at Monica..

"So she does talk...huh?  I thought she was just supposed to look sexy and keep my mind occupied."he said..

Monica got up..

"He's all yours Lieutenant!" she said.

Lieutenant Cotton gave him a pen and a writing pad..

"I'm waiting...." he said..

He had been formally arrested and read his rights...

He breathed in deeply...

"I gotta stop drinkin…"he said.

II-

In our other Interrogation room...Kylie and I sat with Victoria "Blaze" Colon...
 Kylie gave her a tumbler of coffee..but didn't ask her a question..

I sat and stared at her without saying anything...
Monica walked in...


Upon seeing her, Blaze ,who had also been advised that she wasn't under arrest and that we had a few questions unburdened herself..

"I was there...Tony and I were having a friendly drink...It was out of the way....We met there a lot for drinks...He had a room upstairs...He was a nice guy...Kind, attentive...Intelligent...It's rare you meet a guy like that...

He listened to me...He laughed at my jokes...He paid for my drinks and meals...I knew he wanted to get in my panties...I mean, he's an average guy...but there was more to him..He genuinely cared about me..He told me to leave my husband..

My husband was arrogant, violent when he didn't get his way and he was never interested in me outside of the bedroom..He wasn't like that when we met...but after a few years..I guess the magic just left.." she said..
"You were there that night...The night of the shooting weren't you?" I asked.


"Yeah...I was so surprised when my brother, Vic showed up...I didn't know he knew about me and Tony...I didn't know anyone knew...He was trying to get me to leave..He wouldn't say why...He just kept saying, we have to go...He and Tony had words...It got so loud that the other patrons were looking at us...I told my brother to mind his business and to leave us alone.. Just when he was about to leave ,he fell in my arms, blood was squirting out of his head...It was horrible, I saw a number of people fall down and I got out of there..I saw Tony get hit multiple times and he fell..It was horrible.."she said.

Monica looked at me...She was telling the truth...

She asked her..

"Blaze, you escaped on a flying motorcycle that was stolen from the storehouse floor..."she said.


"I'm guilty....I borrowed it...I love Bikes...I love flying bikes...but I washed it down and bleached it and returned it.."she said..



Monica nodded again...She was telling the truth..

She showed her a photo of Ronnie Outlaw..
"You ever see this man before?" she asked.

"YESSSS, THAT'S THE PSYCHO WITH THE GUN WHO WAS SHOOTING UP THE PLACE!" she said.

"Do you know him? Ever seen him before?" I asked..

"No, I don't know him...I'd certainly remember him...I do hair and he uh has a bizarre style, don'tcha think?" said Blaze..

Monica laughed for the first time..

"Yeah...He does...Just so you know...We have him in custody...He's going to pay for killing Tony Dungeon and your brother..."said Monica..who looked at me, letting me know she was telling the truth..

"That's good to know.."said Blaze..

"You're free to go....The day officer will allow transportation to where-ever you need to go.."I said.

Monica stared at Kylie who remained silent through out the entire thing..

She could feel her great sadness  and could hear thoughts about Blaze's husband, Lee Otis...

She walked over to Kylie, who had tears flowing...She hugged her...

"You know him don't you?  You met him?" she said..

"I thought he was nice....I had no idea.."she said through her tears....

"It's okay booo…"said Monica, hugging her and rocking her back and forth...

"I think I can help you get him...I did some digging...and I have a few documents..."said Kylie..

"We got a confession from the killer....but we'll take what you have..."I said.

"Your man is here..Go spend some time with him..."said Monica..

Detective Carlos Wallace was standing outside looking at us...

Kylie wiped her tears and fell into Carlos's arms...

'Everything good?" he asked.

 "Oh yeah, this is wrapped up..."I said.
"We just need to put a ribbon on the box...Thanks for all of your help.."said Monica.





III- 

Kylie stood in front of Carlos's hotel room...

''Well....Here I am..." she said....


"Yeah...Here you are...Looking like a snack" said Carl....

"Oh hush up..I missed you" said Kylie.. blushing...


"All I could think about was being with you again.." he said....

"Me too!  I thought about you for the past few days.." said Kylie...laughing shyly...

He opened her blouse....He admired her pretty bra...He leaned in and kissed her and allowed his hands to rub her hips..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Carlos.." she moaned....She noticed the huge bulge in his trousers...

"Damn Kylie, you are sooo sexy.." he said as he unbuttoned her blouse...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlos.....So are you baby!" she moaned..

He  helped her out of her pants and stood there marveling at her sexy body...

They stepped inside his hotel room and they closed the door...

Inside the  room...They tossed off their shoes and Carlos eased Kylie up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned his passion....His shirt went to the floor as he continued kissing her and she continued kissing him...He unzippered her jeans and she stepped out of them....She unzippered his trousers and he hurriedly stepped out of them....She held his now massively erect penis in her hands...He slipped her top off..and unhooked her bra..

"Oh My God...Carlos....Ouuuuu lawd...you are huge!!!..ouuuuuu and so hard..." she gasped..

"So are you." he said eying her breasts...

Kylie laughed... "You're fresh.." she said.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Carlos....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her panties down ......
"OHHH LORD KYLIE...I COULDN'T WAIT.." he said.. He lifted her up in his arms...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..neither could I...Ouuuuu" she moaned.

He thrusted his tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he pulled out a condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....He slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on himself as he entered her and began thrusting away...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as he continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

  He laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and he entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..He kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss his lips and his ears and his chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" Carlos said.

She wrapped her legs around Carl's waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him thrust for thrust and even kissed his shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Carl was losing his mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard them....




Carlos and Kylie  made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Kylie  began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....Carlos  was surprised at how passionate she was ... The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and the bed springs were squeaking like crazy...

 "It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Carlllllllossss....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as they both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....

His body shook....His lip curled......Her legs shook and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned......

She gently held his head on her breasts.....

********************************************************************************
Sometime Later, Kylie sat on the bed in just her denim shirt...and her panties....She listened as Carl showered and then slipped on some boxers and a t shirt..



Carlos looked at her , smiled sheepishly....


"You'd uh better get going...." he said...


"I'm coming in late...It was cleared with Lieutenant Cotton. Nate and Mo Mo got this..It's their collar. Sooooo I'm spending the night.."said Kylie..


"Your Lieutenant is so cool" he said..

"Isn't he though?" she said.


They kissed  for a few minutes......

""Ummmmmm"said Kylie, who laid back down and smiled from ear to ear and drifted off to sleep...



 She felt comfortable and guilt free in his arms... Kylie had had a lot of sex this week...Twice with Detective Payne and now today with Carlos...She figured she'd be good for another six months...

She heard familiar sounds coming from the room next door..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Kyle...Ohhhh my goddd.."came a female voice..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Shirley, you don't know how long I've wanted to do it to you..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.My name is Savannah!"came the female voice.,.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwd Yeah, ouuuuuuuu Savannnah" came the male voice..

"Tee Hee...You are so horny you forgot my nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee….Tee Hee.."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"came the male voice..

The bed was squeaking out of control...The headboard was slamming up against the wall..



Carlos laughed..

"Wow...Somebody is having a good time over there.."


"Yeah how about that?" said Kylie..who knew who the male voice belonged to..

Carlos kissed her slowly...

"Let's me and you have a good time.. again!" he said..

"Oh My God...Carlos, you are a horn dog, you never get enough."Kylie giggled as they began making love again on the bed..

IV-

The morning found Lee Otis in his favorite Coffee Shop having breakfast...

Hot Coffee
Eggs fried...Yolks runny!
He seemed oblivious to everything and everyone around him...


"You like your yolks runny...I usually have mine cooked hard when I di have a fried egg." said Monica.

"To each his own." he replied dryly....
"You're like my husband here.He likes his eggs soft and runny.."she said as I sat down on the other side of him..
He stared at both of us..He thought our behavior odd..

"You two tourists?"he asked.

"No we are detectives...Nate Nellis, Homicide....You met my wife, Monica Nellis."I said.
"You two are partners and you're married?, that's funny." he said.

'We've been married nearly three years..Isn't that right honey bunny?" asked Monica.

"Yes indeed." I said..
"I met another homicide detective a few days ago...Kylie White....You guys know her?" he asked..
His total arrogance and feeling of invincibility was really getting to Monica.

''Sure do...She really liked you too...Thought you were special.." said Monica.

"Thought?" he said.

"Yeah before she discovered you're a murderer and an abuser of women..."I said.
He laughed. "Oh really?" he said. "You make a charge like that, you'd better have proof.." he said.
"Yes really...See, my girl Kylie is very good at doing Financial Autopsies....in laymen terms, that's following the money..She took another look into the defunct dummy account that paid ten large to a low rent loser like Ronnie Outlaw one week before the mass shooting and another ten large the week after the shooting...Same dummy account is mysteriously active again and wires more money into his account for him to purchase a one way ticket to the Moon and a hotel room for a MONTH... She felt that was a lot of cash....So she did a thorough financial autopsy...I must say...You covered yourself well, twenty different aliases...all phony...but in the end...the money trail led to you...We have proof, on paper...The average person would have given up, but Kylie kept at it and did some short cuts and called in a few favors and the results were the same...the trail led to you..."said Monica.

"But we didn't even need it...We have Mr. Outlaw in custody." I said.

"WHAT?" he said.

For the first time ,there was a look of pure surprise and then panic on Lee Otis's face.. He didn't know we had arrested Ronnie Outlaw a day ago and had him spirited to Philadelphia.


''We have him in lock up and guess what?  He's a drunk ,but when faced with the Death Penalty for two homicides...He got sober real fast and he gave you up without hesitation." I said.

Monica tossed a pair of handcuffs in front of him...

"Put em on Lee....It's Tank time stupid!" she said.

And with that, we had wrapped up our case...Ronnie Outlaw dodged the Death Penalty and instead got two life sentences for two first degree murders and six counts of attempted murder..Chances are, he'll never get out of prison.

Lee Otis got 25 years to Life for conspiracy to commit murder...It was less than he deserved.

And at Hotel Check Out...

"Oh My Goodness Kyle...You are insatiable...….But you know we can't do this again...My husband is jealous...He'd kill both of us if he knew.." said an attractive Black woman with long hair..

"The key sentence there is IF HE KNEW...heh, heh ,heh..."laughed Kyle....Until he turned around and saw a very familiar face behind him...

"KYLIE???  WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he asked, shocked.

'Same thing you're doing, checking out of this hotel.. This is my boy friend, Detective Carlos Wallace,Luna City Homicide. Carlos, this is Detective Kyle Payne." she said.

"Pleased to meet you."said Carlos...

"Uh Ruh, this is uh ahhh...Savannah" he said introducing his date..

"Charmed..You guys don't know uh my husband, Lt. Greasy...Special Victims Unit do you?" the woman said uneasily....

"WELL NOW THEY DO!" said Detective Payne angrily....

"Oh yeah....sorrryyyyyyyyyy!"said Savannah.

"I know him in passing....Never worked under him." said Kylie...

"Uh ruh,ahhh, come on let's check out!   I'll uh see you at work Kylie.."said Detective Payne nervously...

"Not if I see you first." said Kylie...

EPILOUGE-


With the case closed, we all met on the rooftop terrace of our duplex that afternoon...


we had take out chinese food
Ice Cold Cokes
and lots of imported beers
It was Detective Carlos Wallace's last night in Philadelphia...He was staying with Kylie at her place tonight and she was driving him to Spaceport in the morning..

"Nice set up you guys have here....This Duplex, with this rooftop terrace."said Carlos...

Kylie sat on his lap with her arms around his neck...

"We've lived here for three years and never thought to use it.."said Monique..

"Thank you so much for bringing in our shooter, you broke the case wide open.."said Lt. Cotton.

''Awww Nate and Monica identified him, I just brought him in..."said Carlos..


"And Kylie girl thanks for holding it down while I was a bit under the weather...You helped bring this case home girlfriend.."said Monica, who was sitting on my lap...

"That Financial Autopsy was the like putting the ribbon on the box..."I said..

"Yeah, sorry about Lee Otis...I met him a few nights ago and he struck me as a very nice  guy, I am so disappointed in him..Not to mention another guy I met who I thought was halfway decent." she sighed..

"Just be thankful for the friends you can depend on." said Lt. Cotton...

 Kylie looked around the rooftop...Lt. Cotton was right.
She was here with Carlos....Tonight she wasn't the fifth wheel..


 She looked at Monica and Me..

And Monique and Lt. Cotton... we were her family, people she could depend on...people who had her back, people who would never let her down...

She felt a warm tingly feeling inside..

and we ate and drank and fellowshipped into the wee hours of the morning..


FOR L. CHANTAY!




No comments: