Friday, September 13, 2019

Lights On

Philadelphia was dark, pitch black...It was a little before 11:00 pm and the only lights you could see were the headlights on the cars driving down the streets...

The Street lights were off...and for blocks and blocks...There was no sign of electricity...Air conditioners and central air was off too...

It was hot..

Thank god we could open windows...
Bee Bee and I were in her bedroom, undressed and lying on top of her bed..With only a small candle for light...
 "Okay Hot Stuff Remember, the window is wide open...Don't get so excited and make too much noise.." she whispered..
"I'll try...Don't be too sexy...Too late, You can't help it.."I said.
"Awww you you know all the right things to say.." she said.

The kissing began....
The lovemaking followed...

Across the living room in Sofia's room there was very little talking..


The two of them had started kissing as they fumbled in the dark to find her bedroom..

Once inside, the made crazy love

in the dark...It was a  blackout...Not like we could watch Television...
Across the street from us....

Ms. Jade had opened her windows, clad in only panties and bra, She was entertaining Lt. Danny Ho of the Philadelphia Police Department..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jade.." he moaned..

They were making crazy love....
And at Gary Lockwood's house..He and Yvette were on the Terrace..


With only the light of the midnight sky....

as light...They had been making love before the blackout....They barely noticed it..

"Vettie, the power is out!" said Gary as they continued to make sweet love..

"I know..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..

PHILADELPHIA WAS DARK!






II-

Power was restored by Noon....

At Sam Mother's Diner, Hot Coffee was poured.
And Eggs were made to order...


 Pancakes cooked on the grill and were served as

were waffles and bacon....

We were starving...This was where we all wound up.. Me and Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil,Jade  and Danny and Ms. Yvette and Gary..
 "Wow,What a night." I said.
 "What a week."said Bee Bee..
 "I'm so glad we don't have to go to work today.."said Sofia.
 "Me too!"said Kahlil..
 "I'm starving and I'm still tired." said  Jade.
 "Well unfortunately I have to work..."said Danny Ho.
 "Poor Baby...No power until an hour ago...I wonder if this had anything to do with Greg..."said Ms. Yvette.
"I'm certain it does."said Gary.

We all were sitting  in close proximity of each other. .Everybody was talking about the blackout!

We waved as our friends, Olivia and Donnie Ray, Beverly and Nelson and Josie and Paris entered and were seated..

 "Hey Guys...Last night was something wasn't it?" said Olivia.
 "I think it should happen more often" joked Donnie Ray..
 "You are soo bad." said Beverly...
 "Man...What happened? I've never seen anything like this before."said Nelson..
 Me neither."said Josie.

"It's almost like somebody engineered this."said Paris...

He didn't know how close to the truth he was...

III-

Everybody was talking about the  Acting U.S. Attorney who accidentally short circuited the city of Philadelphia...

The embarrassment  wasn't just Acting U.S. Attorney Victor McCafferty;s...It was the entire Federal Court system...

On Late Night TV, the comedians had a field day with him...

Social Media  was ablaze with Memes mocking and ridiculing him and people on the street laughed at him everywhere he appeared..

They nicknamed him ''Short Circuit Vic"

He asked for and got a transfer to the Baltimore  Region.

At his neighborhood watering hole, Lt. Tragg weighed in..

"I feel sorry for the guy, McCafferty...the way the press is riding him...They do me the same way.." he mused...

At Gary Lockwood's house...He and Yvette sat on his terrace, watching the news...

"Good For him, he deserved every bit of ridicule he's getting for the way he treated Bee Bee.."said Yvette.

Gary had his arms around her waist...He was laughing so hard he was shaking...


And at our apartment, of course we weighed in...
"Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy." said Bee Bee..

"Can't disagree with you there bae." I said, hugging her...


"Good Riddance, what a creep!" said Sofia..


"Wonder what happened to Greg?  He seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth." said Kahlil.

Unknown to us...Greg wasn't too far away from us...


He was making two very desperate phone calls



.

IV-

ONE WEEK LATER-

At a Tony Restaurant in downtown Philadelphia.....

Attorney Greg Garland is having a meeting with someone..

"You've got what you wanted...Now hand over the Zip Drive..." said Greg..

A well dressed and somewhat effeminate white man smiled..

"How is your food..?" he asked.

He looked at his food..

"It's very good! You have great tastes in restaurants and bistros Juan." said Greg who took his fork and finished his salad...

The man , named Juan Aswad was an internationally known hacker...smiled..

"I do don't I?  Greg, Greg, Greg....I have to hand it to you...You were very resourceful...I never figured you'd have the smarts to disable the malware I put on your computer...I was both shocked and impressed that you were able to take it off...but you see, one reason I have been so successful is that I always figure out what move my opponent will make next....I figured you'd run to the Feds..and I hoped that they would be stupid enough to try to look at the Zip drive which had a second malware virus on it..one faster than the one I put on yours...I shut this city down for 12 hours anyway...and the blame went to Acting, Well former Acting U.S. Attorney Victor McCafferty...What a jamolk..I hate that guy...He tried to jail me a few years ago..This was perfect, poetic...It couldn't have happened better If this was my original plan." laughed Juan Aswad....

Juan Aswad...is a former editor, publisher and investigative journalist who founded a publishing website in 2006. His Website came to international attention in 2010 when it published a series of leaks provided by a young woman in the United States Air Force, who it turned out gave him classified information. These leaks included the Collateral Murder video, the Afghanistan war logs, the Iraq war logs, and other classified information. After the 2010 leaks, the United States government launched a criminal investigation into his website...That investigation was led by none other than Acting U.S. Attorney, Victor McCafferty. Aswad was tried, but charges were dropped.. Insufficient evidence. He was also alleged to be a well known hacker.

"Look, you shut down the city....You got your revenge on McCaferty….I did what you asked me to do...Now turn over the Zip drive..."said Greg...

"You Hypocrite...You promised to get me in on the ground floor of the Bitcoin explosion...You didn't do that.....I'm out of a possible fortune...I can't just let you get away with that....What I have on you is priceless..It could possibly get you disbarred if it was to come out...You think I'm just going to part with that?  Oh No...You are a valuable tool to me...Face it Greg...I own you...Lock stock and barrel...
I'm afraid I can't do that..." said Juan..

"You said you are always able to stay one step ahead of your adversary right?" asked Greg.

"That's right?" laughed Juan as he chowed down on his food...."I should have ordered wine for the table..Be a dear and order it for me.." he said.

"So I guess you didn't see this coming huh?" laughed Greg...

''See What Greg?" he asked..

 "SEE ME!  I'M ACTING U.S. ATTORNEY TODD DELLUMS"
"AND THIS IS THE FBI...YOU'RE UNDER ARREST JUAN..or should I say James Anderson, your birth name?" said Todd..
"WHATTTTTTTTTT??? This was recorded?? You were wearing a wire GREG!!!?" asked an angry Juan Aswad...

"Sure was...and it's all legal...I went back to the Feds...Gave up my name...Told em everything..I may get disbarred...but I have the satisfaction of knowing that you  no longer have anything on me.." said Greg...

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ? I'll ruin you. You can't cross me...I'll ruin you!!!"said Juan..

Jade walked up to Greg and passed him a zip drive..

Greg was almost moved to tears...He showed it to Juan..


"I think not. This is my freedom from you!" said Greg, now laughing....
"HOW DID YOU GET THAT? YOU STOLE IT!!" screamed Juan Aswad in anger, surprise and frustration..

 ''We are still your attorneys Greg."said Yvette softly.
 "And we advise you to remain silent.."I said.
 "Nobody has seen the contents....It's yours." said Bee Bee..
 "If I were you...I'd destroy it.."said Kahlil..
 "You're Free and Clear Greg...He's got nothing on you now..and he's going away for a long time.."said Sofia..
"Take it, destroy it and straighten your life out man."said Gary.

The tears flowed down Greg's cheeks...

"Thank You, Thank You All..." he said..

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS....I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I'M GOING TO JAIL! THAT ASIAN GIRL, SHE STOLE THAT...ARREST HER!!!" screamed Juan, who stomped his foot angrily as FBI agents handcuffed him , read him his rights and walked him out..

He through a hissy fit, cursing, stomping his foot, falling down to the point they had to drag him into the federal car...

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I CAN'T GO TO JAILLLLLL...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed like a Bansheeee…..I  CAN'T GO TO JAILLLLLLLLL  MANNNNNNNN!" he cried aloud as people began to stare...

Todd Dellums smiled..  "THE ONLY PERSON BEING ARRESTED TODAY JUAN IS YOU!" he said. He turned and looked at Yvette and us...He bowed his head...

"Once again guys...It's been a pleasure...Greg, thank you for coming forth...Good Luck to you. Bee Bee...Take care of yourself." said Todd as he walked out...

Bee Bee said nothing, she just stood there..

"I uh guess you want to be alone huh?" I said..

"No....I don't." she said and held my hand... "I want to be with you.. More right now than ever." she said..

"You serious?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? I love you...You just don't know how much I love you." she said and held me tight.."
 "Come on babe, Let's let them have their moment."said Sofia..
"Yeah, good Idea.."said Kahlil.

"Jade, you're worth your weight in Gold and Platinum...I don't even want to know how you got ahold of that Zip Drive."laughed Greg..
"And I would never tell you."laughed Jade..

He looked at Yvette

"Yvette, you've got quite a team there...All of em...I love em and I uh hope to work with you guys in the future....Gary, you've got quite a woman there...Quite a woman...Take good care of her.." he said and shook Gary's hand..
"I will man.."said Gary...

"So what will you do now Greg?"asked Yvette.

"I ran into our mutual friend and classmate, Olivia Bennett-Alexander at Josie's a few nights ago...Her husband was playing.. We talked, caught up on old times..

I plan to start my own law firm like she and

her niece, Beverly did…..Remember when Livy used to bring Beverly up to school some weekends?  She was a cute little thing, always asking so many questions......She has filled out quite well....My lord! " He then caught himself and smiled sheepishly...."I uh am not surprised she turned out to be an attorney...She idolized her aunt and was so curious about us...what we do!
Anyway,To answer your question...I've got my eye on some office space in town...and I know a few guys looking to make a change I might hire..but for the nearby future...I'm going to Miami...For a vacation...Where the beer runs long and cold and I don't know the names of the players...."said Greg.

"I heard that.."said Gary, smiling...

Yvette smiled and watched Greg as he walked away...

"End of another case....Time for some boring calm..." I said.

"I'd welcome that right now.."said Yvette..

"Yeah, me too.. Let's Get out of here." said Gary...

EPILOUGE-
James Anderson also known as Juan Aswad was convicted of Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, Extortion and Cyber- Terrorism and sentenced to 15-25 years in Federal Prison... He is currently serving his time in the Federal Prison outside of San Diego, California.


Back at our apartment complex..
 Bee Bee got out of the shower and put on a nice black t-shirt that came to her hips....
I smiled at her...

She kissed me slowly and softly...…

"How long is it going to take for you to believe how much I love you?" she whispered...

"I don't know, but it sure is going to be fun learning in the meanwhile.."I said..
"You are so silly." she giggled...


I slowly slipped her panties down , without taking her t-shirt off...

"You like these...they're brand new" she said of the mint green thong...

"My favorite color." I said.

"I know." she whispered..
In between hot sweaty kisses, in which she unbuttoned my shirt, slipped my suit jacket off and my trousers and socks....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm girl.." I moaned..
We crashed on to my bed....

She engulfed me in warm , slow ,sensual kisses......Soon we were making sweet tender love.....
  My bed was slowly starting to squeak...our headboard ,slowly slamming against the wall...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, give it to your  Bee Bee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu make your Bee Bee cummmmm~!" she moaned.....

"I'll do my very best.. You're my Bee Bee huh?" I asked..

''All yours..." she said breathlessly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..."I like that!" I said..

 FOUR TO FIVE HOURS of good sweet lovemaking passed by without stop...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Keith..don't stop baby, ...ohhhh my godddd!" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Bee Bee....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

  TWO MORE HOURS passed by and finally, Bee Bee began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith...This is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

I was cumming myself, like a gusher and just shaking...Bee Bee was holding me tight and kissing my shoulder.. 
We lie in each others arms...

"I wanted to do this the first day I met you..."I said..

"I know you did...I'll tell you a secret...I wanted you to.." she said..

"Well I'm so glad we are now!"I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...me too!..." she said...

.
I rolled her over and softly entered her again...She was warm, welcoming and moist.....and her soft skin just tantalized me more...

I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH KEITH, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

 Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Bee Bee was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

Like last time... she had had multiple orgasms..She began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly.....She was  enjoying the ride...as was I..

"OH   MY GOD Keith-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...

The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.."cooed Bee Bee as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...
We fell asleep in each others arms..

Sometime later, Bee Bee was walking around my apartment, she put her arms around my waist as I peered out the window..

"Believe me now?" she asked..

I smiled at her...

"I sure do sweetness." I said..

She smiled..

And we both peered out the window....It was night time...It was nice to see the street lights on again!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Toni said...

Great story Keith!

Angie B. said...

I loved this!

Sunflower said...

Nice wrap up!