Thursday, September 26, 2019

Un burdening

LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER, PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN!

Bonita and Sepia were doing some shopping..
"Ouu girl I like these, but they look a little slutty, stripperish.."said Bonita

as she looked over some new Brazillian panties..

"Robert will love em...I know Kevin will."said Sepia.

"Yeah you right...but sometimes...I like a little comfort...Can't be sexy 24/7." said Bonita..

"That's what got your man....being sexy...We want to keep him don't we?" laughed Sepia...
"I have to agree with Sepia, Bonita..but I do have a couple of pieces that are comfortable...And speaking of which...Sepia...Your mama has been in here three times this week, bought the pair you have in your hands and then some....

Bought some bra-lettes too....Whoever this boyfriend is she has...He's a lucky man and she aims on keeping him that way." said Bridget...as she layed down a new group of panties that had just arrived.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu yesss, I met him...He drove her to the office the other day when you were showing a house...Nice guy....Keeps a smile on his face...Mama done put something on him.."Bonita teased...

"Yeah, I know...My mother is a trip...I just hope he's on the up...Kevin is looking into him...."said Sepia..



As the two continued to shop...


Clerow and Owen Todd were minding the store today.

II-
Bonnie Shay and I had breakfast in Sam Mother's Diner and talked shop..

We both had Cheddar Omelets and 


tumblers of hot coffee..
"I talked to the investigator in the automobile crash and the detectives from Auto and Homicide who investigated the crash...It was a legitimate accident..In fact, Charles Mack suffered a broken leg himself and was in the hospital for six weeks.. He did get a nice settlement from the accident...The Life Insurance and the money the car manufacturer paid him in a class action suit...There was no criminal  activity involved..." she said...

"How about wife number five?" I asked..

''She and he dined at a restaurant where she had a salad with "wild greens" ,there was something in the dressing she was highly allergic too, unknown to her and she went into cardiac arrest and died...She was insured for 300K, but she also had a policy on him for the same amount...He had a successful accounting business and she had a successful catering business..Our Investigator looked into the case thoroughly for months and couldn't find any wrong doing...However a Homicide Investigator took another look...He was on the case for close to a year and couldn't find anything to make a case out of ...In the meanwhile, Charles Mack, took 500K and more out of his bank and closed up shop and made his way to Philadelphia.. He has investments and other monies he is living off...but out side of that...he appears to be clean..."said Bonnie.

"I talked to those detectives too...West Orange and Patterson...The one in Patterson had suspicions, but nothing more than that....We got nothin....I did find out one thing though... he has a step son...well not really..His last wife, Agatha Coles has a son, but they were estranged...His name is James Coles, he just finished doing a stretch in Rahway for Wire fraud and Extortion and before that he did some time for Conspiracy to distribute controlled substances....In other words..He had a hot package that he was selling to other drug organizations...He's on parole and apparently here in Philly, where he shouldn't be..I saw him hanging around Josies and again in Mabel Jenkins joint..



I showed Bonnie a recent photo of him and his rap sheet....
"He quite a character.."said Bonnie..

"My guess is he's blackmailing Mr. Charlie...Maybe he knows something nobody else does..At any rate...I need to find him and talk to him."I said..

"He sounds like bad news...Be careful Kevin."said Bonnie.

"Relax...I'm taking Walter with me." I said.






III-

At Jean's loft....Charles Mack looks heavy laden...
"You look like you got somethin on your mind Charles, something other than taking my clothes off, what's bothering you?" asked Jean..


"Baby, I aint never met a woman like you, and have been few places like this that I want to stay...So I figure I better come clean to you....I've been married before...I-I-I kinda left that out.." he said.

"You aren't still married are you?" asked Jean..

"Oh no....my last wife is deceased....but there is more...I been married five times...." he said..

"FIVE TIMES? WOW!  No wonder you so good in the bed...you've had a lot of practice.." laughed Jean..

"My First wife was named Lisa Williams, West Orange...We was married for 5 years, Seperated, divorced...She's happily married to someone else now.

I did a stint in the Army, married a gal named  Jeannette Johnson, also from West Orange while home on leave...We was married for 4 years, seperated for a year, divorced...She also is happily remarried.

After I got out of the Army...I went to school, Passaic County Community College, got an Associates Degree in Accounting.I married a woman named Brenda Nixon from Brooklyn...She died in an automobile accident in Passaic County, N.J.,..I was in the car with her...I collected 200K in a life insurance policy... and money from the manufactuer..I was in the hospital for six weeks..,I got a pin in my leg now from that accident.

I married a white gal after that named Kelly,  Kelly Colson from Jersey City...We  got  divorced after a year....She lives in New York City now.

Then I married another woman, Agatha Coles from Patterson, New Jersey...We were happily married for 5 years, She died after eating a salad...She was highly allergic to somethin in the dressing.." I collected 300k from insurance and an additional 200k in a lawsuit against the restaurant....The Bunco Squad and Homicide in Patterson was looking at me but didn't bring charges...People around Patterson whispered, saying I offed my wife, but I didn't  kill my wife, Jean, I swear..I quietly left Patterson and showed up here in Philly about a year ago..I have been an accountant, I had a pretty good business in Patterson... .I got an associates degree from uh Community College after I left the Army like I told you...I'm looking to start a business here and get some clients..." he said..

"Since we are unburdening ourselves, I might as well tell you that I am on parole...I just got out of prison after serving ten years for conspiracy to commit murder...5 counts.." she said..

She told him the entire sordid story about how unknown to her ,she and her daughter were sleeping with the same man and how she hired a crooked private investigator and he hired a known killer and how 5 people with close ties to this man wound up dead.. How her daughter unknowingly followed the trail from West Orange to Philadelphia and met me and I untangled the web and sent her, the P.I. and the killer to prison...

Both the P.I. and the actual killer are dead now..and after being a model inmate, I got her two attorneys who got her a parole..

"No wonder you so good in bed..you aint had none in so many years..."he said and they both laughed..

"Kevin is a good man.." he said.

"Yes he is...I love him...He paid for my daughter to finish school...Associates and Bachelor's degrees and Real estate certification and license.  and helped her set up her business..Married my daughter, took her in and now they have my beautiful little grand-daughter...I'm so glad I got out of prison and am able to see her while she's still little.."said  Jean..

"Do you think he'll help me?" asked Charles...

"You bein blackmailed by that guy aren't you?" asked Jean..

"You're very perceptive...He's the son of my last wife...He was in prison the whole time we were married..I never knew him....He thinks I killed his mama...Not that he cares...He wants 100k tomorrow or he's going to start talking to the cops, to you, everybody...That's why I told you myself... He's a Gangster...He's sold drugs, he's extorted money from people...He's just no damn good."said Charles..

"Kevin will help you....And if I know right...He already knows about you....I know my daughter and how she is about me...I'm certain she has asked him to look into you....She hasn't said anything to me, but I know my baby...and how she is about her mama."said Jean..

"She's a good daughter...You should be proud of her.."said Charles..

"I am..I'm very proud of Sepia and Kevin both....Now...come over here and take care of me..."she laughed and gave Charles a big kiss..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…"he moaned as Jean smothered him with slow,smouldering kisses...
and they returned to her bedroom, making sweet and passionate love.....





IV-
And At Josies, James Cole and another man are sitting in a booth talking and drinking..The Man was Tosi Mustapha, who once had the hot package on the street...He had been selling to several of the neighborhood crews...

He was a dangerous man who didn't suffer fools lightly..... He dressed like a wall street banker...but make no mistake...He was not to be played with...He was a stone called hood!

More beers came to the table.
"So James, where is my money? I fronted you 100 large man...and my people didn't receive any product..It's been two months...That's two months longer than I usually give anybody leeway who owes me money..."said a man in a gray suit...


"I-I had problems making connections with my guy from New York..."said James..

''Not my problem...If you couldn't deliver than just give me back my dough....It's as simple as that...No harm, no foul.."said the man..


"I'll have your dough tomorrow after noon, 100 large...I swear...but listen, I might be on to a new connect...Man, a dude out of Atlanta..."said James..

"Look man, screw that and screw you...Have my dough on the table tomorrow or that's your ass..Feel me?  I got customers talkin bout goin elsewhere and I'm outta dough New Jersey...I'm also out of patience."said the man...who put a few dollars on the table and stood up..

"That's the last freebie you getting from me...Dough on the table, tomorrow night ,feel me?" he said and got up and walked out..

James Cole's old connects from North Jersey were either in jail or dead..and the younger playas didn't know him or want to do business with him... He had wound up going to Las Vegas and blowing most of the money Tosi had fronted him on women and the crap tables...He had no choice but to lean on Charles Mack and lean hard he thought..

And at my house..


"So that's my story....I like you and your wife and I'm crazy bout yo mama Sepia...I think I , I think, I know it's too early to say...but I want to marry that woman...and I didn't want to live a lie...I told her everything just like I told you, even though I know you already know my story...and I swear...I didn't murder either of my wives..." said Charles..

 "We know that Charles." said Sepia.
"An insurance investigator and I looked into your situation thoroughly and we cleared you..."I said.

"Your mama told me her whole story too...Amazing how you guys all met and came together..So look, this guy, James Cole now wants me to bring him 200K tomorrow at Josies..I got a feelin he's not going to stop.."said Charles..

"He's got no leverage and believe me, with what he's into...He's not going anywhere near any law enforcement.. Ignore him...Don't bring him anything...My associate and I are going to meet with him tomorrow and convince him strongly to move on.."I said.
"Thank you Kevin, Sepia..Thank you so much.."said Charles..

"You say you're interested in setting up shop huh?  I have a beautiful storefront you can use...Get yourself a staff and come see me...We can talk...If you're a decent accountant and notary, a lot of businesses can use you, starting with my own."said Sepia..

Charles was moved to tears.....

Meanwhile my concern was with this James Cole.....He was a matter for another day..



(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: