Friday, September 20, 2019

Taking The Hit


It was near midnight.. Olivia and I had left Beverly and Nelson's floor and were on our own floor....she had changed from her slip into a white sheer baby doll with a white see through thong...She smiled at me..
''Donnie Ray, you have really been enjoying yourself this entire case haven't you?" she asked me softly...

"Well uh , ahhh, it has been an uh ahhh emotional time for you I uh ahhh understand.."I said..

Olivia giggled..."Why are you blushing? I'm just asking a question, although I know the answer...I've been very emotional and when I am very emotional like I am now...I uh tend to be very uh sexual, more so than at uh any other time....and you have been the beneficiary of that...somewhat" she said softly...

We sat on the bed and kissed passionately, her lips were so soft....she unzippered my trousers..I was as hard as a brick...

''Why debate the obvious?" I said..

"WOW!" she said and giggled, holding her hands over her mouth...."Hurry up and get your clothes off. So I can be a beneficiary." she almost commanded me...
It took me no time at all and soon we were standing in our usual place in the middle of the floor kissing each other like we never kissed before and Olivia rubbing my penis softly as if she expected it to get any harder or larger than it already was.

'Ouuuuuu ,ummmmmm look at you.." she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at you.." I said.

I lifted her petite body up and entered her softly.....She smiled at me....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you feel great." she said...which drew laughter from me as I continued to thrust happily inside of her..
We sat on the bed and she rode me like a surfer rides a wave for a long time......and showered me with wet kisses...

'Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you like that daddy? You like that? Mama loves you.."she cooed.

This was getting me more excited.

I was beside myself....I felt so good I didn't know what to do..

 ... EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemed to breeze by...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, husband....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what are you doing to me?" moaned Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl.." was all I could manage to say... Our bed was really shaking, our headboard sounded as if it might fall off, it was slamming hard against our freshly painted wall... another TWO HOURS went by....



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, you are showing off, you're just showing off in this bed.."moaned Olivia..

I began to cum and cum hard...So hard I felt as if my body was being drained of bodily fluids...

 Olivia was sweating and crying like a little girl...both of her legs was trembling and her head was going from side to side..She was having an intense orgasm...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she squealed with delight. We were both spent..
.

Both of Olivia's legs began to shake...Her head turned form left to right
She was having a massive orgasm.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you babbbyyyy!" she moaned...as I began to cum like a gusher...

We slept peacefully that night and to my surprise just before daybreak, when I woke up...

Olivia was sitting on the side of the bed...softly rubbing and stroking my penis...

"Thank you for last night baby.." she whispered...

In no time I was hard again...She smiled..

"WOW!  Ready for another ride?" she whispered in my ear...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.."I answered...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...you feel sooo good...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Livy....so do you...." I said.. 


"Oh my god, oh my god...oh my god...don't stop...don't stop...don't ever stoppppppppp!!!!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she cooed..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I moaned... 

"Oh god...oh goddddd, don't stop!, don't stop! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, please don't stop." she cried out in ecstacy... 

Our bed was squeaking something crazy and our headboard was gently smacking against the wall... 

"Ooooop….ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husbandddddddddddddd!" she moaned.. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl." I cried out... 

TWO to THREE HOURS slipped by... We said nothing...Her body trembled...

Tears ran down her face..

.My legs trembled and I came like a gusher...
Her soft as butter kisses continued..I was as hard as a cement cinder block...
She eased herself down on me and began to ride me for TWO MORE HOURS, until I exploded....She was shaking too.....
'Ouuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..She lay her head on my chest....


"Thank you for being my husband.."she said..catching her breath....

"Thank you allowing me to be.."I said..

We were both drenched in each other's perspiration....but happy and content....

Richard Graves was also awake....He stood in his Penthouse looking out at the city...Today was the second and last Preliminary Hearing before it would be decided if the City Of Philadelphia had enough to hold him over for trial on First Degree Murder Charges..

He knew he hadn't killed his wife or Mike Fugate, even though he should have, he thought and he certainly didn't bury them in Juniata Park...a park he'd only been in once...Ironically enough with Elaine...She'd given him a blow job near the very place these bodies were discovered...That was years ago, before they got married, when all was good between them

He wanted his day in court...He wanted to see egg all over Lt. Tragg's face..






II-


Morning had finally arrived...
Beverly looked at her husband, Nelson East...
He was staring at how her skirt accentuated every curve and her perky breasts..He always stared at her like that...A Lot of guys stared at her like that. She was used to it...but she loved that her husband appreciated her figure...
Nelson  barely allowed her to get dressed this morning, showering her with soft kisses before and after she took her shower...
A quickie and another shower....

She sat in his lap while waiting for the others to come downstairs..They had to be in court today..

They started kissing passionately in the chair in the Conference Room...

ADA Rockland Cambridge had driven Beverly's mom, Alfreda in front of our building...
 "It doesn't look like they're downstairs yet." he said..
''Does that mean you want another kiss?" asked Alfreda..
''Well, it is early yet." he said.

''You are the Horniest man alive." she said laughing  and leaned over and kissed him..

He was as happy as a clam....

"Lawd, I wish I could take your clothes off right now." said Rockland..

"Ouuu you really need to calm down.... This afternoon...stop by...I'll take care of you...I promise, okay?" said Alfreda..who was tickled pink at times that she turned this much younger man on so much...
Who rewarded him with one last slow and soft kiss...before getting out of his car with the three bags she had...



Josie, Olivia and I walked down the steps...Paris had long gone...Beverly was still sitting on Nelson's lap ,kissing him when we walked in the conference room..

''Ummmm, straighten up boo, we gotta stop, Here they come." said Beverly , who got up, straightened her skirt and wiped her lipstick off of Nelson's face and lapel..


 ''Good Morning Auntay, Donnie Ray, Josie." said Beverly just as innocently as she could.
 "Morning uh Liv, Donnie Ray, Jo."said Nelson...


"Good Morning Baby, today is going to be a good day...I can feel it.."  said Olivia as she kissed her niece on the cheek..

"I can feel it too." said Beverly...
Alfreda walked in...

She was blushing...

''Well, Good Morning..Good Morning everybody, We all ready for court?  I brought Pastries from Cakeman Raven's store and good coffee." she said.

"Thank you Freda....I'm going to start re-imbursing you for this....You don't have to do this."said Olivia.


"I'm happy to have to great job with the people I love the most."said Alfreda...
I kissed her on the cheek..

"We are grateful to have you." I said.
"Yes Mommy." said Beverly...

 "Thank You Ms. Alfreda." said Josie
"Yeah" said Nelson, who kissed her on the cheek.



III-
YESTERDAY-


At the Medical Examiner's Office, Dr. Gibbons pays Dr.Hazel Baylor a visit..

"How ya doin Doll?  I know you've been working around the clock on this.. I'm sorry you had to be under so much media attention and professional scrutiny....With any luck they'll assign that jackass Lt. Tragg back to a boat...Remember how peaceful it was that year he was on the Marine Boat Unit?" laughed Doc Gibbons..

"Oh God Yes...Clean Investigations...Normal Investigations...No grandstanding, no TV Cameras until after an investigation was closed...No pressure at all from the District Attorney's Office or the PPD." said Hazel

"I saw Elaine Graves sister, Megan here a few days ago...She left a DNA sample."said Doc Gibbons..

"Oh she left more than enough and I was able to get DNA evidence from bone grafts...I did my study and I sent it overnight to the FBI Lab...."said Hazel
"And?" asked Doc Gibbons..

"I've got Bad News for Lieutenant Tragg...That's Not Elaine Graves... I have her dental records and her medical records...Got em out of Dr. Harris's office...Nothing matches and the DNA does not match either...I am 100 percent certain that's not Elaine Graves." said Hazel.

''Do you know who it is?" asked Doc Gibbons.
"I do... Her name is Lisa Brooks and she's been missing for 17 years too....Apparently she was the mistress of the very married Dr. Harris, who died in that fiery car crash a few days ago...She had gotten pregnant by Mike Fugate , who was quite a ladies man, she had an abortion...The record was at the clinic she used to go to ,along with her DNA...I compared it to my DNA on these bones and it was a 99% match...I airlifted my findings to the FBI lab just to have a second opinion....and they concurred...That's Lisa Brooks...she was strangled, probably by either Harris or Fugate...Fugate was shot with a .38 slug...which we haven't recovered...Anyway, it was known that Dr. Harris owned a  .38 smokeless.."said Hazel.

"Excellent work, Excellent Work baby girl...You've got the week off and I am bumping your salary up...Hee Hee Hee...I can't wait to see the egg on Lt. Tragg's face...Hee Hee hee.."laughed Doc Gibbons.

And in The D.A.'s Office, District Attorney Jack Garcetti is having a heart to heart with ADA Nina Rios

''Nina you have done excellent work...Won your last 15 cases.. So I have decided to do you a favor.. I'm letting you off the hook. I'm going to take the hit for our office on this one."he said.

He hadn't tried a case himself in three years...This was odd!

"Letting me off the hook, what do you mean sir?" asked Nina..

"You didn't really want this case....And I can see why...I'm the D.A. ,So I should take the hit..I'm going to try Richard Graves myself. Plus Lieutenant Tragg told me that you are close friends with Olivia and Beverly...or Auntie and Niecy as we call em.Heh Heh Heh...I've never met them personally, but they seem like nice girls..



"There is nothing wrong with that...I have good friends who happen to be defense attorneys too...I'm not penalizing you for that....In fact...I reccomended you for a boost in salary." he said.

''What?" asked Nina Rios...She couldn't believe what she was hearing..
"I did and you can have the rest of the week off, paid...Thank you for doing such a good job...I'l take over from here..I've wanted to take on Olivia and Beverly myself for a long time...I look forward to it." he said.

"Thank you sir."said Nina.  She was livid that Lt. Tragg went over her head the way he did, but in a way she was relieved..She really didn't want this dog of a case...and she really didn't want to face Olivia and Beverly..

with such a weak hand...

The real reason the D.A. took on the case personally was because he was up for re-election..If he personally won a big case like this and over the celebrated defense attorneys Olivia and Beverly, it was a big feather in his cap... A big feather...He couldn't pass up the glory...

At any rate, Nina couldn't wait to tell Liv.

IV-

We were in court , ready for the hearing...

 Olivia passed us copies of discovery evidence...she smiled.

"This should all be over soon." she said.
 "Donnie Ray was on the money with his suspicions.."said a smiling Beverly...
 ''Yes he was...but I knew it wasn't Elaine all along..This will be my vindication."said Richard Graves.
 I didn't want to be a Debbie Downer...but it would only vindicate him of these two bodies...He wouldn't really be vindicated until the day his wife showed up,if she's still alive or her body could be found...Right now, it was still a mystery..
 "Nice...We won't have to go to trial.."said Nelson..
"Hey Here comes Nina Rios." said Josie..

"Hey Ladies...I don't know if you heard yet, but I won't be trying this case.. You'll be facing D.A. Jack Garcetti." said Nina, almost bursting with Joy...

''What? No...I didn't hear that..." said Olivia..

"Lt. Tragg got in his ear, told him that I was too close to you two, so he removed me from the case." said Nina.
I shook my head...

"Tragg is going too far." I said.

''I'm really starting not to like him."said Beverly...
"I hear you Niecy Poo...Me too." said Olivia..

"Hell, I've never liked him." said Richard Graves..

"Look at him over there mugging for the press with Garcetti." said Nelson..

 "I think it's better if you and I , two leaders in this city take on this case anyway Jack...I've always been a big fan.."said Lt. Tragg..
Garcetti didn't say a word..Garcetti ,like most of his ADA's thought Lt. Tragg was a jackass, but just this once...he might be on to something, so he was ready to proceed with the case..


The Press was out in force...And this was just the second and last preliminary...

The Courtroom was packed...

Judge Keith Morrison was stunned to see D.A. Jack Garcetti actually trying a case himself...

''Election year." he mused and smiled.

Jack Garcetti gave a spirited account of a case that had baffled and titillated the city for 17 years..He said that now it was coming to a close and that Richard Graves should be held over for trial for two murders...He was short and to the point...

Lt. Tragg smiled and nodded in approval...yet he was a little uneasy about the smiles and outright laughs on our faces..

Judge  Morrison smiled..

That fine Olivia Bennett -Alexander and her fine Niece, Beverly West-East were up next....He couldn't wait to hear what they had to say...He knew by the smug looks on their faces that they had something.

Olivia presented passports and hotel receipts from Paris France stating that on the day Mike Fugate vanished.. Richard Graves was not even in the country and had been out of the country for weeks..Plus she stated, he had only met Mr. Fugate one other time outside of the time they were both questioned in Elaine Graves disappearence..Thus she argued...He could not be charged with his murder or disapearence.
Beverly stated that if you can't find him guilty of killing Mike Fugate...You can't find him guilty of killing the other person, LISA BROOKS!


And there it was ,Her name was out there for the first time..

"The second body has been identified positively by the Medical Examiner's Office and the FBI Crime Lab as Lisa Brooks and she's been missing for 17 years too....Apparently she was the mistress of the very married Dr. Harris, who died in that fiery car crash a few days ago...She had gotten pregnant by Mike Fugate , who was quite a ladies man, she had an abortion...The record was at the clinic she used to go to ,along with her DNA...It was  compared  to  DNA retrieved from our Medical Examiner's office on these bones and it was a 99% match...The findings were airlifted  to the FBI lab just to have a second opinion....and they concurred...That's Lisa Brooks...she was strangled, probably by either Harris or Fugate...Fugate was shot with a .38 slug...which hasn't been recovered...Anyway, it was known that Dr. Harris owned a .38 smokeless. "said Olivia,
whose own theory of what might have happened made more sense than Lt. Tragg's.
Olivia then passed the  evidence to the Judge and a copy to the District Attorney...

Nelson finished it up...

''We know Richard Graves barely knew Mike Fugate, and he wasn't in the country when he went missing and didn't know Lisa Brooks at all..He had nothing to do with either of these two people being in that park... That is not his wife's body.. He should have never been charged with this."said Nelson...
"And if that's not Elaine Graves and we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is not!...then my client has no business being in this courtroom at all...He has nothing to do with either of these people and is a victim of a rush to judgement.

A thorough and fair police investigation would have proven all of this before we got to this point of an innocent man having his name drug through the mud and being locked up for something he had nothing to do with and who from the beginning had absolutely no evidence pointing to him." said Beverly glaring hard at Lt. Tragg.

Judge Morrison glared at Lt. Tragg too.

"Yes, this case doesn't have much merit or factual evidence...and I don't understand why an arrest was made so soon." said the Judge.

Lt. Tragg's mouth was wide open...he put his head in his lap.. He couldn't believe it! He just kept shaking his head...


I looked at him, I couldn't help but laugh....

Josie closed her laptop...and collected her notes...

Judge Morris stared at Josie..

"My lord, that girl right there is sayin a taste...Always a pleasure to have Olivia and crew in my courtroom." he thought..


D.A. John Garcetti realized he had just willingly walked into the biggest blunder of his political career...He now understood why none of his ADA's wanted this loser of a case...This could cost him his re-election.. He glared at Lt. Tragg with a red hot hatred...

"Your Honor...due to the compelling information just discovered today...The People move to dismiss all charges against Mr. Graves...There is no need for any uh trial...That's it.." he said and stormed out of the courtroom...
''So Moved... Mr. Graves, The Bailiffs will remove your ankle bracelet and you are free to go." said Judge Morrison.

D.A. Garcetti clenched his fists...He stomped his foot in frustration...He hadn't actually lost to Olivia and Beverly, but it was as close as possible.. He had taken the hit alright, but not the way he expected.

In a little over a half an hour...Olivia and Beverly had cleared for the time being , Richard Graves
who addressed the press and let Lt. Tragg have it..

"Lieutenant Arthur R. Tragg Jr.is the biggest disgrace to the Philadelphia Police Department, Frankly I don't see how he ever made Detective...He should be a beat cop or a crossing guard...He made this case completely on a wild made up fantasy of his, that I killed my wife.. He was told ,He was told to wait until the bodies were properly identified, but he was so anxious to be on HARD BOTTOM that he made up this story and dragged me through the mud...I'm just glad I had three great attorneys and their team to exonerate me.." he said as he hugged and kissed  Olivia and Beverly..



and shook Nelson and my hand..


He hugged Josie..

and had this to say...

"This little lady here is in law school and a para-legal and protoge' of Olivia and Beverly..She's going to be quite the Attorney one day...She's learning from the best." he said and kissed Josie on the cheek..

The Press applauded...

''Are you planning to sue the city or the Police department Richie?" asked one reporter..

"No ,I don't have time for all of that.....I'm just happy to be free..." said  Richard Graves.

 Jack Garcetti was livid...How could he have been such a fool?...He attempted to do damage control by throwing Lt. Tragg under the bus..

"This was a clear case of rush to judgement and over the top ,over zealous police work...When I'm re-elected ,I plan to do something about it..That's all boys." he said as he rushed out of the courthouse amid more questions...
Lt. Tragg slipped out the back door of the courtoom, he couldn't face the press today...His big career making case had blown up in his face...

He was the laughing stock of the nation now...

HARD BOTTOM's ratings plummeted....People viewed the show as sensationalistic....The Producers advised B.L. Benz not to have Lt. Tragg back on the show until further notice.
Even in his local bar, he was the laughing stock...He asked for and got a two week leave of absence.

 ''Well, alls well that ends well...We don't have to go to trial...I didn't think we would." said Olivia.
 ''What a satisfying win.." said Beverly..
 "It was indeed.."I said, hugging Olivia, Beverly and Josie..
 ''Wow...I feel like celebrating." said Josie.
"Yeah...Me too!" said Nelson..

''So Do I... I have a Boat at  Penns  Landing.. A Yacht....Invite your friends...Party on me." said Richard Graves..

"I love the way this man celebrates." I said.

EPILOUGE-

Nothing About My wife and her niece's most famous client was small....He indeed did have a yacht at Penns Landing..

and the  day after he had all charges dropped.. True to his word...He invited us on his Yacht for a brunch....

One last celebration before the summer came to a close...While the weather was still nice..

The interior was huge..

 "Oh My God...This is huge and so nice.."exclaimed Olivia..
 I nibbled on her earlobe and whispered...

"I almost thought you were talking about me."

Olivia blushed...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are soo bad!" she said,
 "This ship is gorgeous."said Beverly.
 "Wow...You guys ever think of working for him exclusively ?" joked Nelson...


"It wouldn't be a bad thing." I laughed..

"Imagine that!" laughed Olivia.
 "Oh My God.."Look at this place."said Josie..
"Mannnnnn this is livin."said Paris, her boyfriend..

"Oh My God Olivia ,this is so nice." said Alfreda, who was also with us..

Richard told us to invite some friends...So that included Yvette Jones and her crew..

"Livy I was so worried about you...I must admit...I thought you guys might lose...Then when I looked at the case...Saw they hadn't identified the bodies yet and he was arrested with next to no evidence I told my guys that this wouldn't even make it past the preliminaries." said Yvette.

''She Sure did, She called that one on the botton."said Bee Bee.
"What an idiot that Lt. Tragg is....He arrested the man and those bodies could have been two crackheads...He didn't know..."said Keith Jones.

"I'm really surprised the D.A.'s office even seriously considered that case considering how weak it was."said Kahlil..

"Politics..It's an election year, everybody has been talking about it for years...That's why they took it."said Sofia..

"That cool breeze feels so nice." said Jade...
''Sofia is exactly right...That's what my boss, Rockland said...He didn't want to touch it.."said Gary...

 Olivia and I both laughed..

"He sure didn't."she said.,
"He was clear on that..." I said.
"Ouuu Look, here comes the food.."said Jade..


He had a catered breakfast of pancakes, sausage, bacon, hash browns and scrambled eggs and a catered lunch of ribs, barbecued chicken, cole slaw and burgers..

Ice cold cokes and mimosas...
 His personal attorney Seth Fairchild was also aboard the ship with a young
woman we didn't know...

"Eat up, drink up, Enjoy yourselves...We are so thankful for you....Beverly told me what kind of music you like and I have Alexa programmed, so let's get it on!" laughed Seth...as sounds of Modern Hip Hop, Acid Jazz ,Funk ,House and Classic R&B blasted from the huge speakers..

 ''HEYYYY HERE WE GO." said Beverly..as the music began blasting...
 She grabbed Nelson...
 Josie Grabbed Paris
 "This is what's up."said Paris.
 Keith and
 Bee Bee started dancing..
 Sofia
and Kahlil began dancing...
\
"They were you Olivia, years ago when I met you." laughed Richard Graves.. watching the younger people enjoying themselves..

"A lot less stressed out and over worked.. "said Olivia.

"You aint never lied girl." said Yvette...hugging her good friend..

Alfreda laughed...


"Alfreda, I wasn't kidding the other day...Here ,this is for you.." said Richard Graves, who passed her a black shoe box..

Alfreda's mouth dropped wide open...


"Oh My GOd...NOoooo, you didn't." she said as she pulled out a pair of Red Bottoms..He had promised her some shoes...She thought he was kidding..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my lawd!" screamed Alfreda..
 "They're sharp."said Yvette...
 "Oh My God Mommy, Rockland has got to take you out dancing in those, someplace real nice." said Beverly..
 "Ouuuuu I love those....Oh my god!" said Bee Bee.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Red Bottoms.....Niceeeeeeeeeee.."said Sofia.



Olivia hugged her...

"Ouuuuuu look at you girl..." said Olivia..

"Oh My God..." said Alfreda in shock...

"He's really into ladies footwear...It's a thing with him, the same way panties and bras are some guy's fascination." whispered Olivia..

"A lot of guys fascination.....I prefer his fetish....and these shoes.." whispered Alfreda..."OH THANK YOU RICHIE..." said Alfreda...tears welling up in her eyes..

"No, thank you guys for freeing me and clearing my name...and for getting my good friend off the hook in Cape Cod earlier this year..."said Richard Graves..

 "Ladies" said Attorney Seth Fairchild.

Seth Fairchild, the young blonde and Jade were on the floor dancing too.. Seth was in between both of them having the time of his life...
 "Let em dance all they want...I'm chowing down.."I said as I fixed a plate for Olivia and I..
"You and me both.." said Gary.. who was fixing a plate for Yvette and himself..

The others got the same idea...
 "Let's get some of this good food."said Nelson..
 "Right behind you buddy."said Keith Jones..
 "It's a toss up what he loves more, Food or Me."laughed Bee Bee..
 "I hear you." laughed Sofia..
 "Mmmmmm that food smells good.."said Kahlil..
 Josie made a platter for Paris...
"Thank you baby." said Paris...


We ate, drank and partied all day long...It was a great time!


All along, None of us realized we had been photographed as we boarded and were still being photographed...

We were being observed..

A very bitter Lt. Tragg was on Penns Landing photographing our entire morning with a telephoto lense..

"Look at him, eatin, drinkin, dancing...laughing in my face...with all of his lawyer friends....
They made a fool out of me...I'm the laughing stock of the nation.. Hard Bottom won't take my calls. Well Mr. Richard Graves...you won this time.. but I know you killed your wife and I won't rest until I have you behind bars, paying for it...JUST WAIT!" he snarled.


FOR DANYEL-





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...This was sooo hot!

Toni said...

Good story Keith

Angie B. said...

Just caught up...On my laptop in Dunkin donuts, great story!

Sunflower said...

I'm on the train to New York...Reading this on my laptop, loving it!

Lisa said...

I read this Friday, just didn't have time to comment!

Halo said...

Another great story Keith.