Friday, September 27, 2019

Tequila Sunset

Midnight !


Charles had gone home...Sepia had changed into her night clothes...

"Wow, what an emotional night...I'm glad we cleared everything up about him" she said and laughed...

Our daughter was having a sleep over at Robert and Bonita's house...We were all alone..
I stared at Sepia....

"I'm glad to.. He seems alright." I said.
We kissed passionately....

"He does seems alright...He's just had a lot of marriages and now he 's talkin bout marrying my mama." said Sepia..

"That's still going too far isn't it" I said in between hot smouldering kisses..
.

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin....We need to go upstairs so I can take care of that...We can talk about Mister Mack later." she whispered softly in my ears...

I was as hard as a tree trunk...

"Yesssss.. we can talk about him later."I agreed...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...in the middle of the floor.
I lifted up her dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...I was pounding so hard it felt like I was going to break our bed down.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, let's get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as a stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....
We fell asleep , a very peaceful sleep.

Yes, Charles Mack was another matter.






II-

A fancy Nissan Coupe drove up to Sam Mother's Restaurant...
Kool Kat and I were having coffee at the counter..We were waiting for our breakfast to arrive..



We watched attentively..


A tall dark skinned man in a very nicely tailored suit got out and came inside...He had ordered take out..He waited for his order..


Our breakfast arrived...We both ordered pancakes and sausages..
We looked at the tall dark skinned , well dressed brother at the other end of the counter..

"That's Tosi Mustafa....He's got the hot package on the street... All of the young players buy from him..."said Kool Kat.

"I hear he has all of the corners further down..."I said.

"He don't have corners...He sells to the guys who have the corners...He operates out of coffee shop , The potential clients come in and somehow he supplies them at a later time...He as can be expected.. Never goes near the stuff...He takes orders and I guess they get filled at another time.. Word I hear on the street is that some of his clients are looking for other connects...He hasn't been able to deliver." said Kool Kat.

He made a phone call

and took a phone call while waiting for his food to come..

"You keep your ears to the streets big man."I said.

"That's how I stay alive....Oh yeah...Last night...I was in Josie's...I saw him talking to your boy, James Cole...the one who has your future father in law uptight..I didn't hear the convo, but apparently Tosi has HIM uptight..."said Kool Kat..

"Hmm, our boy must owe Tosi some money...a lot of money...and thus, he's leanin on Mr.Mack for the cash through blackmail..his specialty. He called Mr. Mack last night and asked for an additional 100 large, making it 200 large."I said.

"But he told Mrs. Cokely everything and he told you and Sepia everything and you've already talked to the cops...He's got no leverage.."said Kool Kat.

"He doesn't know that...That's why we are going to make him a counter offer, a small counter offer to go away.. Tonight." I said.

"I'm taking it ,it's not going to be close to what he needs right ?" said Kool Kat, smiling..

"Not even close...Come heavy....This ought to be good for a laugh."I said.




III-

"What do you mean you don't want to meet in Josie's?"asked an enraged James Cole..speaking on his cell phone..

"You want some money don't'cha?  I don't want this to go down in Josie's with my woman there...Now if you want the money you'll take it where I offer it..."said a now emboldened Charles Mack..

"You sound like you grew a pair...I can still send some affadivits to your lady and her daughter and her husband and not to mention the Philly coppers and Federallis as well as the coppers in Patterson, who would love to know where you are.."snarled James..

"I didn't kill your mama or anyone else...I was cleared years ago....If they had of had something...I'd be in jail, LIKE YOU WERE." said Charles..

"Keep getting smart and I'll up my offering price to 300 large..."said James..

"The after hours joint... Jay Jay's...You meet me there...It'll be open early..I'll have some money for you...Then I don't want to hear from you ever again....Got it?" said Charles..

"That all depends."said James..

"Depends on what?" asked Charles..

"On my needs Charlie...I know you got investments and all kind of money, which is why you been livin high on the hog and not workin for a year.."laughed James..

"You blackmailing little creep, I knew this wasn't a one time thing.." snarled Charles..

"There is no honor amongst thieves...Just have my 200 large tonight...we'll talk about other arrangements later...or your lady will discover you've been married two times before..heh heh heh and that she might be layin up with a killer...That will hurt her more than what I tell the law." laughed James... "Bye now." he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuu." snarled Charles.

 "Relax....it's not like you're actually going to give him a red cent..."I said.
"Yeah...we are gonna give him the bums rush..."laughed Kool Kat...

Meanwhile back at the club...

"Hey, What are you doin here? I was on my phone with my man, the one that's gonna give me your dough...I'm pickin it up in a few hours at an after hours spot."said James.

"I thought it was going to be at Josies?" asked Tosin…
"Slight change of plans." laughed James nervously..

"Oh Yeah? well I'm going with you..He pays you and you pay me on the spot...Feel me?" said Tosi menacingly....

"Yeah, yeah, sure man."said James.




IV-

11:30 pm , Jay Jay's After Hours Club


I picked this place because it opened around 11:00 and closed around 3:00 in the morning...Ironically enough the crowd didn't start to come in until around 2:00 when all of the legitimate bars and clubs were closing..

"Damn ,I've been in some holes in Patterson, but this is a hole..." exclaimed Charles Mack...

"Can you think of a better place for a meeting like this?" said Kool Kat..

"You got a point.....Think he'll show up?" asked Charles Mack..

"He'll be here....He wants that dough.." I said..

Sure enough, James Cole walked in just then...

"Kev, the door...Look...It's Tosi....I got him covered." said Kool Kat...

The Bartender brought over a bottle of Tequila...
He poured us three glasses...


"Just act cool...have a drink." I said to Charles.

The Three of us quaffed down our shots of tequilla..

"I thought you'd be alone....You brought your uh future son in law..."said James..


"You aint alone...I see you brought your mans over there" said Charles pointing to the menacing Tosi in the corner..
He looked like he had his hand on a gun inside his suit jacket...

Kool Kat had his hand inside his suit jacket... I knew that this could go sideways real quick...Kools and I had on Kevlar under our clothes and trauma plates..but Charles did not...I didn't want any shooting to start...I had to play this cool and quick...
I passed James  a bus ticket..

''What's this?" he asked.

"That's a one way Bus ticket to Patterson, New Jersey...The bus leaves at 7:30 in the morning...Be on it....Here is a briefcase with one thousand dollars.. Take it and be gone...We know everything....By we, I mean me, my wife and my mother in law...I also took the liberty to talk to the coppers in Patterson...There are no warrants out for Mr. Mack, They could care less that he's in Philly...You no longer have any leverage...Take this grand and be gone.."I said.

"A grand? You 99 thousand short...I-I need this.. Please...you don't understand..That man will kill us all...Please tell me this is a joke!!!" said James.

"You heard my man, get to steppin youngin.."said Kool Kat....

''What's goin on? You got my money?" said Tosi...

"Yo man they tryin to stiff me for my paper...There's only a grand in here...Hey man...it aint my fault..."said James..

"You  jive ass wanna be player...punk ass...This aint my fault either..."said Tosi

who produced a .38 smokeless and fired three shots into James Coles chest...
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." groaned James as he fell on a table and then slid to the floor, knocking the table over and a few chairs..

The two other patrons were so drunk they didn't even flinch...
''Hit the deck" said Kool Kat who dove and knocked me and Charles to the ground..-He pulled out his .357 mag..


 I came up with my .38 smokeless..

The Bartender grabbed the bottle of Tequilla and ducked behind the bar...
Charles ducked behind a table..


Tosi saw that we were armed , he fired at both Kool Kat and I....big mistake...

"You don't want this smoke niggas!" he said as he fired..

"You don't want ours" said Kool Kat showing his .357 mag....
Kool Kat  returned his fire...

"Ohhh Hell, that's a big gun!" observed Tosi....

Tosi turned to run...Kool Kat fired again..it  caught him in the left butt cheek...


I fired too, my shot caught him  in the side..

He spun around like a top and tossed his  gun in the air...

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAYYYYY OHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..I DONE GOT SHOT IN THE ASS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND IN THE SIDE....AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD! " he screamed as he fell to the ground with a loud thud....

The four customers ran out of the bar....
 I ran over to James Coles... who was flat on his back on the floor, I felt his neck and his pulse..

He was dead!
Kool Kat stood over Tosi...

"He's alive..call an ambulance.."

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAYYYYY OHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..I DONE GOT SHOT IN THE ASS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND IN THE SIDE....AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD! I'M SHOT....I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I DON'T BELIEVE.IT....I"VE BEEN SHOT......JAYYYYY OHHHHH I'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE ASS....CALL A DOCTOR....AGHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T SHOOT ME NO MORE...DON'T SHOOT ME NO MORE!!! AGHHHHHHHHHH!!! "he screamed.

Charles shook his head...

"They don't make tough guys like they used to.." he said..

"No, they don't..." I said..

*************************************************************************

A little while later....CSI and forensic people were taking snapshots of the dead James Cole and  the entire area and collecting shells..

James lifeless eyes stared at the ceiling as though he was shocked to be shot and killed...

His body was put in a body bag and taken out... A small crowd gathered on the streets..

Dr. Hazel  Baylor looked so relieved that her Husband, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor was handling the crime scene along with Lt. Sissy Van Buren and not Lt. Tragg.

"Looks like you had a real wing ding here tonight Kevin....We were investigating Tosi Mustapha...Now we got him on 2nd degree murder charges...You saved us all some work." said Duke..

They were loading Tosi into the ambulance..

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAYYYYY OHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..I DONE GOT SHOT IN THE ASS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND IN THE SIDE....AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD! I'M SHOT....I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I DON'T BELIEVE.IT....I"VE BEEN SHOT......JAYYYYY OHHHHH I'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE ASS....CALL A DOCTOR....AGHHHHHHHHHH!  I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! LAWDD HAVE MERCY!" he was still screaming...

"Oh My God" said Sissy..."They don't make tough guys like they used to." she said..

"Interesting perspective " I said...

''Well,I guess that's it..Good Night Kevin."said Hazel.

 "Good Night guys." said Duke..
"Thanks for saving us the overtime."said Sissy as they all pulled off..

The three of us went back in the bar and poured ourselves three more shots of Tequila...

"You guys uh always have nights like tonight?" asked Charles..who was still shaken by the gunplay..

''A lot less now than when we were younger.." I said.

Kool Kat just laughed, quaffed down his drink and slapped his thigh...

EPILOUGE-

Tosi Mustafa recovered from his wounds and went on trial for the murder of James Cole..He was convicted and sentenced to 25- 50 years.
 "This is so nice...So glad to see Mr. Mack on his feet and making money.."said Sepia.
"I thought he might be a grifter at first...but I'm glad ,I was wrong about him." I said.

Sepia and I stood outside of Charles Mack and associates....It was the storefront office he was renting , downstairs from the Condo he now lived in.. He had a staff of three young accountants , a Notary and three administrative assistants...He was doing good business and making a name for himself..

While upstairs in his Condo, he and Jean Cokeley were kissing passionately  in the middle of the living room floor.

"Ummmmmmph Jean if Kevin and your daughter weren't on their way up here I'd take your clothes off..." he said in between kisses..

"Ouuuuuuu Charles, and I'd let you..." she cooed..

 "Straighten up, they are  here." said Jean, hearing the doorbell.
Charles buzzed us in..

"Hey Guys..." he said.

 "Heyyy Charles, How's it going? I love your office downstairs and I love this apartment....Condo, I mean." I said.
"It's lovely..."said Sepia, kissing her mother..

"This place is very roomy...I love it.." said Jean...

 "Well" I said..."Glad to see you're all set up...Much luck to you." I said and took Sepia by the arm.

"We'll be goin now." I said..I could see in both their eyes that they wanted a short visit...They wanted to get into something..More than likely , each other..I'd had the same look in my eye when an unannounced visitor had come to our house , when I wanted to have Sepia...
"But we just got here!" protested Sepia..

'
''Annnnd we are just goin...See you two crazy kids later and don't do nothin I wouldn't do..."I joked.

"Nothin you not gonna do to my daughter?" joked Jean..

"Mommy!!!" said an embarrassed Sepia..

"Oh Girl cut it out...you know what's up...That's how you and Kevin got a baby....doin what Charles and me is about to do...and I know you gonna do it some more when he take you home! I'll see you two later." said Jean as  we walked out of the door.

"I like Kevin more and more every day." laughed Charles.

"I do too, now where were we at Charles?" asked Jean seductively...

They continued kissing and moaning like two horny teenagers..
and were soon in his big new foam bed in the throes of passion.


FOR SLC




14 comments:

swaggie said...

Classic Kevin, I loved It!

George S. said...

Damn Good Story!

Tate 2 said...

Loved it Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

You Da Man Keith!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Toni said...

Always your number one Fan!

Angie B. said...

Loved it!

Sunflower said...

A Bit violent, but a very good story!

Lisa said...

Loved this story Keith, One of your best!

Halo said...

Yesss, one of your best!

Vanessa said...

Great story!

Brenda said...

BRAVO!

Rita said...

I Loved this story Keith,It was indeed One of your best!

Cheryl said...

Nicely done!