Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Seven Shot, One Dead

Monica and Kylie spent most of the night and early morning questioning the seven people who got shot in front of the hotel...

Monica hated that this was the Cycle of the Red Moon
and that for 72 hours, she wouldn't have her powers to hear people's thoughts or feel their emotions.. She had to go on her instincts...

She talked to five of the gunshot victims who had non-life threatening wounds.. Two were shot in the legs, one took a shot to the arm...Another took a shot to the buttocks and the last one was shot in the foot..

All of these people were due to be released soon...

They all said that they did not know the murder victim...Tony Dungeon...They said that he was there with a woman...but that when the shooting started, the woman ran in the opposite direction...

They apparently had been standing around talking, after having drinks at the bar...Some were waiting for cabs to leave and others were just talking...

Kylie talked to one gunshot victim who had just got out of surgery....A woman who said she didn't know the victim , but had seen him and a woman in the hotel bar...She said a man with wild looking hair drove up in a car and got out, gun blazing...Everyone scattered and a few people got hit..but that the victim was hit multiple times...

I spent the night looking into all seven gunshot victims...Their finances, the jobs, their family et al..
While they were at the hospital, I was interviewing families, friends, associates and co-workers of the seven people shot.

They were all telling the truth...At least six of them were...They didn't know the murder victim, they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time...

The seventh victim was still in surgery..This man apparently was a close friend of the murder victim... I needed to talk to him. His name was Victor Colon.

II-
Lt Cotton  was at the hospital...

"Anything we can use ladies?" he asked..
"No...My two didn't know him, they were all just coming out of the hotel bar when the shooting started." said Kylie, who was totally immersed in the case,


even if her mind did occasionally slip back to her wild night of drunken sex


with Detective Payne..



"Same here...They said they didn't know him, but they all said he was with a woman...A woman who ran in the opposite direction when the shooting started."said Monica, who wished she had her powers back...

"One thing though...They said a man, The one still in surgery, Victor Colon appeared to be arguing with both him and the woman, who seemed surprised to see him there..right before the shooting started...We definitely need to talk to Victor Colon...

"Yeah, mine talks about seeing a woman with the victim too...and a man arguing with them both!"said Kylie..

"Get back to that hotel, check out the Hotel cameras, The Street Cams and the Traffic Cams in the area...and any business cams across the street and in the vicinity....Interview anybody that might have been around or seen anything."said Lt. Cotton.

I was coming in just then...

"I checked them out...They all alibi out, except one...and he's in emergency surgery right now..None of the rest knew or had any connection to the deceased...Just in the wrong place at the wrong time..but the guy in surgery...is someone who does know him....They work together..."I said.

"He's out of surgery, but you can't talk to him...He's in a medically induced coma right now.."said Kylie..


If Monica had her powers, we wouldn't need to interview him...She'd be able to hear his thoughts, sift through them and discover just what was going on...But she didn't and we just had to investigate this straight like normal detectives..

"I'm going back...Keep me up to snuff on what's going on."said Lt. Cotton..

"Lieutenant can I ride back with you?" asked Kylie..

"Sure, see you guys later."said Lt. Cotton..

"See you guys later." said Kylie..

"I feel so useless.. If I had my powers.. We could get to the bottom of this quick.."said Monica.

"We'll still get to the bottom of it.. We need to check that monitor out find out who this mystery woman is.....Don't worry about your powers...You're a pretty good detective with them or without them...You have great instincts."I said.



Monica took me by the hand...She looked around and pulled me into an empty room and closed the door..She locked it and dimmed the lights..
Soon I was engulfed in slow, soft, sweet kisses...

"This has nothing to do with the red moon...I just love you...More than you can even understand..I had boyfriends, who knew who and what I am...A Mutant and they couldn't deal...Not like you do..You accept all of me...You deal with me...and because of that..I'm a better human being....because of you.."said Monica, who was kissing me despite the fact that the tears were running..



II-

I lifted her up and slipped her panties down and off and entered her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate, Oh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly and wrapped her arms around my neck as we made love slowly in the corner of that empty
room....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo..."I said..

"Take your time...Take your timeeeee...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" she said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god NATE!!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...Surprised at how turned on she was!!!

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I cried out as if I might explode....My whole body was shaking....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."Monica  moaned.. Tears and perspiration running down her face.. Her body trembling...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddddddddddddddd..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned... 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god husbandddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned. 

"I -I -I can't believe this feels sooooooooooooooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlll." I moaned..I felt like I was close to cumming.

Monica was feeling the exact same way..

FORTY FIVE MINUTES DRIFTED BY before Monica's body began to tremble....she began to sweat profusely and I too was trembling and cumming like a gusher...

"It's okayyyyyyy...It's okay baby....ummmmmm" she whispered in my ear....

This cycle of the Red Moon was good for me...Monica wanted to do it  a lot and I was always eager to comply to her needs.

But life and crime moves on...

We left the hospital soon afterwards...and headed back to the hotel....


We had to see those screens...To see just who this woman was with our murder victim..

The Bar was crowded for Monday Night...Our victim was one of only a few whites in the crowd...

"Look, there he is...With that White woman with blonde hair and a ring in her nose.." I said..

"He's buying her a drink and they're kissing at the bar.."said Monica..

"Is that a friendly ,thanks for the drink kiss?" I asked..


"Not hardly and is there even such a thing?  I've never kissed a guy for buying me a drink..., Nahhh, that's an after good sex kiss, like what I give you in the morning... They were registered as Mr. and Mrs. Dungeon...but our murder victim was never married.."said Monica.

''Well She is married...Look at her left hand, third finger..."I said..

"Hmmm and he of course has no wedding band on....So she's somebody's wife..." said Monica..

We followed the trail out to the street where a few people were still drinking and talking...Then a car drove up....

The Gunman got out...

"Look at that guy's hair..."I said..

''Slow down that frame...back it up.."Monica said to the technician...  "That's a wig...I can tell....Okay he pulls out the gun, it's got a silencer on it.."said Monica.

"That's why it took the crowd a little time before they realized what's happening...Ouu look , he got hit in the foot, and she got hit in the arm..." I said..

"That guy got hit in the butt..."said Monica ,almost laughing...Those two got hit in the legs...She got hit in the side...and that guy got hit in the back of the head.."said Monica.

"Victor Colon, He's the one in the coma....and there is our victim...hit ten times....ouuu, brutal.." I said..

"Now look....The killer gets in the car and goes west...…"said Monica..

"I got the license plate number."I said and entered it in my phone...

"She's on a Flying Motor Cycle...

Going in the other direction.." said Monica...

"I got the plate number on the bike too!." I said.

"Good Job Hawkeye.." said Monica, laughing..

III-

At the Squadroom , Detective Kylie White fielded a call.

''Detective White, Homicide." she said.

"Hey sexilicious, how you doin?"came the voice of Detective Kyle Payne

"What are you doing calling me?  I told you to cool it.:"she said.
''You left your bra over here the uh other night.." he said.
"Oh My God ,I did?" she asked..

"Yeah, I wished you'd of left your panties.." said Detective Kyle Payne..
"Bye.." said Kylie..

"Don't hang up...I just figured you'd uh want to stop by to pick it up..."he said.

"You can keep it..Something to remember me by.."said Kylie..She hung up....She sighed...

She hoped Detective Payne wasn't going to become a problem....

Still she found herself at Detective Payne's apartment an hour later

He laughed upon seeing her...

"Oh I knew you'd come back for this...This is expensive.." he said and tossed the bra to her..

He was right, She did pay a nice price for it..

"What are you a Bra and Panty connoisseur? " asked Kylie..
He laughed...

"As a matter of fact, I am...." he said..

''Don't stare at me like that..."said Kylie..

"Well since you're here..." said Detective Payne.
''Since I'm here....What?" asked Kylie...."Why aren't you at work?" she asked..

"Unlike you...I'm not investigating a mass shooting/homicide....I have a few days off." he said..
He pulled Kylie to him and kissed her slowly and softly....Kylie didn't resist...She returned his passion....

"Ouuuuuuuu Kyle....Oh My god....why do you have to kiss so good?? she asked in between kisses..

"Ohhhhh why your lips have to be so soft? Ummmm" he said as he unbuttoned her top and marveled at the bra she was wearing today..

"Ouuuu nice.." he said in between more kisses...

He unbuckled his trousers and unzippered her slacks...

She kicked her heels off..
Within minutes, he had her slacks and her panties down , had her bent over his sink and was inside of her from the back, thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Allen you make me sick...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..why you gotta be so damn huge and hard? Ouuuuuu!" she cooed..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Why you gotta be so damn sexy?" he groaned....He was sweating profusely and going to town.

He lifted Kylie up and began thrusting in her from the front....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"  she cooed loudly...

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him slowly and softly as he at first starting thrusting slowly and then faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Detective Payne....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..


TWO TO THREE HOURS seemed to drift by slowly before he came like a gusher..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...."he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Kylie cooed as both of her legs trembled...Her head
moved from side to side and she banged her fists into his back.....Her body trembled as she experienced another deep orgasm...

"Damn that was good..." he said, smiling sheepishly...as he fixed his clothes.....

Kylie fixed her clothes and folded her bra..

"I hope you really enjoyed it, because that is positively the last time...I didn't leave anything else over here...did I?" she asked..

"No I'm afraid you didn't..but you always can you know...Heh Heh  Heh" Detective Payne said laughing sheepishly...

"Don't call me anymore..." said Kylie as she walked out of his apartment and got in her car..She was angry at herself for being weak, but at the same time, very satisfied sexually...

Kylie had followed my lead and gotten herself a flying car too! She loved it!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as she pulled off, and began to take flight...She was still trembling, having a massive orgasm...





IV-
Monica and I were in the back hall kissing passionately..
"Mo Mo...Did I tell you how much I like this dress you have on? How it clings to your every curve?" I asked her in between kisses..

"No you didn't...but the last time I wore it...I saw how you looked at me and how aroused you got.."she whispered softly as we continued kissing..

We got ourselves together and walked into the semi empty squadroom. It was the end of the day..
Kylie was just returning...

"Heyyy, where have you been Missy?" asked Monica.

"Out, running a few errands..." she lied...

Monica couldn't hear her thoughts or feel her extreme guilt, so she didn't know Kylie was lying and that Kylie had spent yet another afternoon at Detective Payne's apartment and had had sex with him again..



"We know that our victim, Tony Dungeon is the same age as us...Born and raised here in Philadelphia, attended Philadelphia Public schools attended Lassalle University for three years ,dropped out...One semester in Community College, Served four years in the U.S. Air force, Honorably discharged...Enrolled in Lassalle again, earned his Bachelors Degree in Public Administration.. Had a job in the Mayor's Office...No criminal record whatsoever.. Single, no children, never married.." I said..

"You get any information on the woman he was with?" asked Monica.

"I had some uniforms show her photo to a few people on the street, who hung out with Dungeon...She is married, her street knickname is "Blaze", She's a Hairdresser, nobody seems to know her government name or where she works.." said Kylie.

"I got a license plate number off the car the killer drove and off of the flying cycle she fled the scene on....I'll run it and get both of their names and addresses." I said.

 Just then, Lt. Cotton and Monique walked in...

"Bad news for you guys." he said.


"Our 7th shooting victim, Victor Colon....Just died.....You now have two murder victims..."said Monique...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: