Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Expose'

Bonnie Shay, Attorney and Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance Company met me for drinks at a downtown bar...

"Hey Kevin..It's been a minute..."said Bonnie..

"I know...."I said and pulled a glossy out of my folder..

It was a photo of Charles E. Mack..

Bonnie looked at him..

"Who is he?" she asked..

"He's currently dating my mother in law." I said.

"I met your mother in law, Ms. Jean...She's a sweetheart.." said Bonnie..."She's got a boyfriend huh? I'm not surprised....She's very pretty and still very shapely for her age...She is my body goal...Now what about him?" asked Bonnie..

"Well for one thing...He told her his name is Charles Eldorado Mack... Not so. .His name is Charles Edward Mack...from Patterson, New Jersey." I said.

"Awww  he's trying to impress her.." said Bonnie..

"If that was all...We wouldn't be meeting Bon Bon.."I said.. "He told us he had never been married and didn't have any children.. Turns out he's been married five times....No children though..

His First wife was a Lisa Williams, West Orange...Married for 5 years, Seperated, divorced...She's happily married to someone else now.

He did a stint in the Army, married a Jeannette Johnson, also from West Orange while home on leave...Married for 4 years, seperated for a year, divorced...She also is happily remarried.

After he got out of the Army... He took some courses at Passaic County Community College, graduated, with an Associates degree  and got certified as an accountant..He married a woman named Brenda Nixon from Brooklyn...She died in an automobile accident in Passaic County, N.J.,..He collected 200K in a life insurance policy...

He married a white woman after that named Kelly Colson from Jersey City...Divorced after a year....She lives in New York City now.

Then he married another woman, Agatha Coles ,of Patterson, New Jersey...Married for 5 years, She died after eating some "Wild Greens..."  He collected 300k...The Bunco Squad and Homicide Unit in Patterson was looking at him, but didn't bring charges...He quietly left Patterson and showed up here in Philly about a year ago." I said.

"Wow and you called me because...? Looks like you did a pretty thorough investigation Kevin." asked Bonnie..

"Guess who the paying Insurance company was in both cases.?"I asked..

"Cyclops?" said Bonnie..

"BINGO!" I said.

"Both of those claims had an investigator...I'll call the investigators and get their take on both cases...."said Bonnie.

"Good and I'll call the Patterson, New Jersey coppers , Homicide and Bunco and see what their take is...For all we know...The man might be innocent and both of these deaths might be co-incidental.. The reason I say that is because three of the five women appear to be still amongst the living." I said.
"You never know about these things.....Okay...I'll make some calls and I'll get back to you...Have you told your wife yet?" asked Bonnie..

"I'm going to tell her tonight.." I said.

"Ouuuu good luck with that." laughed Bonnie.


We had a couple of beers and laughed and talked about other things..





II-

Later at home, I broke the news to Sepia..

"Well, what did you find out about lover boy?" she asked ,while holding our daughter...


"Well for one thing...He told her his name is Charles Eldorado Mack... Not so..His name is Charles Edward Mack...from Patterson, New Jersey ….

Turns out he's been married five times....No children though..

His First wife was a Lisa Williams, West Orange...Married for 5 years, Seperated, divorced...She's happily married to someone else now.

He did a stint in the Army, married a Jeannette Johnson, also from West Orange while home on leave...Married for 4 years, seperated for a year, divorced...She also is happily remarried.

After he got out of the Army...He took courses at Passiac County Community College, graduated with an Associates Degree  and was certified as an Accountant. He married a woman named Brenda Nixon from Brooklyn...She died in an automobile accident in Passaic County, N.J.,..He collected 200K in a life insurance policy...

He married a white woman after that named Kelly Colson from Jersey City...Divorced after a year....She lives in New York City now.

Then he married another woman, Agatha Coles ,Patterson, New Jersey...Married for 5 years, She died after eating some "Wild Greens..." He collected 300k...The Bunco Squad and Homicide in Patterson was looking at him, but didn't bring charges...He quietly left Patterson and showed up here in Philly about a year ago." I said.


"I knew he wasn't on the up...I knew it!" said Sepia..

"Now hold on...All we know is he's been married a few times..That's no crime...Maybe he didn't feel the time was right to talk about that."I said.

"He might be a murderer, Wife number three and his fifth wife died and he collected life insurance money." said Sepia..



"I have Bonnie Shay looking into that, She's calling the insurance investigators in both cases.. and I'm calling the detectives from Homicide and Bunco Squad in Patterson, New Jersey... So far he has no criminal record what soever, not even a juvie arrest...He was gainfully employed as an accountant.. Most of the time...He's not working right now..and his Military record is clean..He was Honorably Discharged from the Army..He has an associates degree from Jersey City Community College.
Except for being unlucky in love...There is really nothing about him too bad.." I said.

"I don't trust him.."said Sepia.

"You don't trust any man with your mother...Don't say anything to her until my investigation is finished..." I said..

"Oh Alright...I just don't want my mama dogged around.." said Sepia..

III-

And at this very moment....Charles was at Jean's loft...He had her skirt hiked up and her panties down to her ankles..

His trousers were dropped to his ankles...He had her bent over her kitchen sink and was entering her from the back, doggie style.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….oh my goodness, Charlllllllessssssssssssss!'' she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…" he cried out..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

The sink was rocking.. Jean was sweating...This man was full of surprises....

Charles didn't know if he was coming or going...no woman had ever made him feel the way Jean Cokeley made him feel....

He was pounding her...and she was moaning and purring like a cat....She was so soft, so round, so wet...He was literally losing his mind..

TWO TO THREE HOURS PASSED BY....

He came so hard, he felt like he was going to die..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Charles.." cooed Jean, whose legs were shaking ..tears and sweat was running down her face...She was having an intense orgasm..

He fixed his clothes...

"Uhhh you wanna go get something to eat?" he asked her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….oh my goodness....Yeah, oh my goodness...If I can walk...You are killing me Charles...Ouuuuuuuuu" she moaned and fell up against him...
She turned towards him and kissed him softly....
"Let me wash up, then I'll be ready to go." she said..






A sinister figure stood outside  Jean's loft..

James Coles, the ex-convict son of Agatha Coles, Charles last wife...He smiled..

"Nice place...So this is his latest eh?/ That old grifter...He's going to pay me ..He's going to keep me paid." he laughed..

IV-
An Interesting Afternoon found Sepia, Kimmie Cakes and I at Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint...

Is was a night Sepia didn't feel like cooking, which was okay because I didn't feel like doing dishes either..

 Jean and  Charles had just entered
"Hey, there's Kevin and Sepia." said Charles..

"You mind if I invite them over?" asked Jean..

"Of course not..."said Charles.


Sepia, Kimmy and I came over and sat down....A waitress took our orders...

"The women that own this restaurant..Mabel, Corabeth and Victoria Jenkins are my late husband's nieces...So they are Sepia's cousins on her father's side..." said Jean..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT?  "laughed Charles..

"They're from Louisiana...They moved here right around the time I did...One of my business partners is married to Cora Beth..Clerow Hamilton..."said Sepia..

"I'll be damned.."laughed Charles.

"They have two places...This one and one in the mall.."I said.
"You don't say?" laughed Charles...who was quite impressed with some of the businesses around here , in the shopping malls and the friendships and partnerships in this neighborhood..

"Wow..Yesterday I met uh Chris and Chess and they told me how they started with a few apartment rentals and a couple of small businesses and turned it into three shopping centers , a movie theatre, a pizza joint and they still rent the apartments, lofts and condos...Those two are phenominal.."said Charles..

"They and my wife and her partners invested in my business and I help all of the businesses around here.."I said..

Tears came to his eyes..

"Man...I...I been rootless all my life...but I like it here...this feels like home...I think I've fond a place I want to stay." he said..
"Don't Cry....Get out of that hotel and get yourself an apartment...My daughter got plenty of places"said Jean...

''You know ,I was a pretty decent accountant and I'm a notary....I might want to set up a small office of my own and service some of you good people."said Charles..

For the first time, I didn't feel as if he was some type of hustler....I felt as if he might be alright.. A little shaky in the relationship department...but okay otherwise..

Sepia told me she felt the same way...

Our food came and we chowed down.... Dinner time conversation was me explaining how I did a stint in the Marine Core , was an NCIS investigator as well as the Middleweight boxing champion in the Marines...How I used the G.I. Bill to go to college and get my Bachelors and Later Masters..and of course meeting Sepia and marrying her and the two of us starting business...I didn't tell him about Jean....I figured that was for her to do when she was ready, Just like he was going to tell her about his multiple marriages when he was ready...

A sinister figure, the guy Kool Kat and I had asked Gus about in Josies walked over to the table..

You could feel the warm wind and the cool vibes leave the room as he approached us...

Charles looked downright frightened...

"Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mack...How nice to see you again homie.....Remember..You and I are supposed to meet in Josies this Friday to discuss our uh business proposition...or did you forget?" he said.

" I-I-I-I didn't forget..."said Charles..

''Good, because I didn't forget either...See you Friday...You good people look like you're really enjoying your meal...Perhaps I'll get some take out." he said and smiled and walked away..

"Don't forget...because I don't forget." said the man..

"Baby who is that? You always get so upset when he's around."said Jean..

"He's uh from Patterson...he wants to go into uh business with me."said  Charles..

 Sepia looked at me...
I looked at her

We both knew he was lying...He was afraid of this guy...Either he owed him money or this guy had something on him...

I had been on the streets too long, to think any different...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: