Thursday, September 12, 2019

Lights Out

The Next Morning...
Champaigne Bottles popped
And an extra bottle was placed on Ice... It was a time for celebration....
 "Thank You...Thank You...Thank you...Yvette, you have put together quite a team here...I'm impressed and happy and hope to work with you guys in the future..."said Gary Garland..
"You guys were worth every penny I paid." he said..
 "Well that's good to know...I have gotten used to seeing 90 large." Yvette joked..
 Bee Bee cracked up laughing....

"Yeah, Me too!" she said.
 "This has been quite a week." sighed Sofia as she sipped her champaigne..
 "I can sip Champaigne every day...Got anymore cases for us to solve?" I joked...

Everybody burst into laughter...
 "I can't argue with that.."said Kahlil..
 "But the real hero is Bonnie Shay..."said Ms. Jade as we all burst into loud applause....
''Stop it..Stop it guys...It's what I do.. Sometimes.." she said graciously...

Bonnie wasn't lost on Gary, She was dressed up today...and she was saying a taste in that dress which accentuated every curve,He was mesmerized...
He couldn't take his eyes off of Yvette either...Her full lips, her plump breasts...Her sexy body, which seemed even sexier now that she was older...


The Champaigne continued to flow..


What none of us could know...The problem had not been solved...It was just about to begin...






II-
A squad of about 5 FBI agents walked into our office...We got silent...Everybody turned around...A White man in a suit came in behind them...
"Good Morning...I'm U.S. Attorney Victor McCafferty.." he said..
"How can I help you?" asked Ms. Yvette who  was puzzled that the FBI and a U.S. Attorney was in her office..
"I have a warrant for the Arrest of Ms. Beatrice Evans for Conspiracy to commit Cyber-Terrorism" he said..

"You gotta be kidding. You're off your nut"I said, blocking his way.....

"Do I look like I'm Kidding?" said the man...who pushed by me...
Sofia, Feisty little Sofia stood between the men and Bee Bee..That he was a U.S. Attorney didn't faze her one bit..

"You can't do this.."she said..

The man laughed...

"Of course I can...I have a warrant.." he said, laughing and pushed by Sofia and Me and took Bee Bee


"There must be some kind of mistake." said Bee Bee..


"It is little lady and you made it..Read her her rights  boys.."he said.
The Agents read Bee Bee her rights ,handcuffed her and marched her out of the office..

"You don't have to treat her like that...She's an Attorney, Not Ma Barker.."said an Angry Yvette...


"Nice.....Save the theatrics for trial counselor...Let's go..."said Victor McCafferty.


III-
Yvette stared at Greg icily...It was the first time, the entire time they knew each other that she was ever angry at him.

"She took that hit for you....Why didn't you say something?  The threat has been averted....Why didn't you say something?" asked Yvette..

"Vettie...I would have...but this is deeper than you know..and the less you know the better...I can't compromise my identity...I can't...You can't give me up.. McCafferty is posturing...He has nothing.. He can't hold her on that weak crap...A first year Law Student could get her off.." he said.. He was really frightened.. His cool vaneer gone...

"I suspected this was deeper than what you let on... I'm going and get my girl...and Greg...If I have to...I'll give you up in a heartbeat...but she is not going to jail and her career is not going to be ruined because of you." said an angry Yvette.

He looked sad..

"You'd do that Vettie?" he asked..

"You'd better hope I can get her out. without having to do that!" said Yvette.. who felt a bit sad at having to have to say that to him...

We all appeared in Federal Court at a bail hearing within a few hours...

"Your honor these charges are baseless....Ms. Evans is an Attorney, She was acting under Attorney /Client privilege on behalf of her client...She is protected by law...And no crime has even been committed...Her client requested that his identity be kept a secret...He wanted her, He instructed her to make a deal with the Federal Government for immunity and in return he offered assistance in helping to find the Cyber -Terrorist. I know that that is a  tall order and you might not make a deal like that, but she was within her rights to ask.." argued Yvette..



Sofia and Kahlil stood behind me...The three of us were speechless...Ms. Yvette spoke for us...

Bee Bee was still in handcuffs....She looked at us and managed a weak smile..

The Judge had heard enough...

"Co-Conspirator ?? Co-Conspirator Vick?? This is a stretch, even for you....She's an Attorney..." said the Judge..

"YES SHE IS AND SHE HAS INFORMATION OF A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY!" shouted U.S. Attorney Victor MccAfferty.

"No...Sounds to me like her client might....Let's call this what it is...You arrested her to intimidate her into giving up her client's name...So you could then make the big arrest and be the big hero and advance your career....Don't Bullshit me Vic and don't waste my time with this non-sense..All charges dropped.. Un handcuff her.. You can go Ms. Evans.."said the exasperated Judge..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" screamed Victor McCafferty...

"Watch your tone of voice Vic...I've dropped all charges and I'm releasing Ms. Evans...You'll have to glean your information another way...preferably a LEGAL way.." said the Judge..

"Thank You Your Honor.."said Yvette..

Bee Bee was released..

I held her like I never wanted to let her go...
We kissed passionately....

Out of the corner of my eye ,I saw AUSA, Todd Dellums….He saw how passionately we were kissing and he turned and walked out of the courtroom..

Sofia and Kahlil hugged her too..

"Let's Get out of here.."said Yvette..
Todd Dellums approached Yvette in the Hallway...

"Yvette ! For what it was worth, this wasn't me...I went to McCafferty with the deal....He took the Zip Drive from me and took over the case...I told him this was wrong.. He wouldn't listen...He never listens." he explained.

"I believe you Todd...I know you would never hurt Bee Bee...She knows it wasn't you ." said Yvette...

We all went back to our office..

There was no sign of Greg Garland...

"Coward...."said Yvette... "Let's go home guys...Good Work." she said.







We all went to our apartment...Nightfall came....


The four of us relaxed in Sofia and Bee Bee's apartment..


Sofia sat on his lap on the couch..

And Bee Bee sat on my lap in their  big chair..

"Baby, ease up...You're squeezing the life outta me..." Bee Bee giggled...
"I'm sorry...Just the thought of you going to jail scared me.."I said..

"I never thought I was going to jail...A first year law student could tell his charges were weak.."said Bee Bee.
who gave me a wet sloppy kiss.....
"That Judge sounded like she was hip to McCafferty's  shenanigans.."said Sofia..

"Oh Yeah..they definitely know each other beyond the courtroom...I could tell by the way she was talking to him.."said Kahlil..

Nightfall at Gary Lockwood's house found Yvette and Gary on his Terrace..

"I've been neglecting you these past few days...Now I'm here...I'm all yours.."said Yvette...
"Nah, you're good.. but I should tell you something about your friend...He's in deep trouble with a very dangerous operative...And it's more than what he let on.."said Gary.

"I thought as much..."said Yvette..
"I did some digging and I think I know the identity of the Hacker who put that Malware on his computer...I may turn it over to the federallis tomorrow."said Gary..

"Ummmm you are so intelligent and resourceful...You get me hot.."whispered Yvette in his ear..

as they sat on his big sofa on his Terrace and looked out at the city...
They began to kiss each other passionately.....Gary slipped her panties off slowly...in between hot smouldering kisses..

Wasn't long before they were making love on his big sofa...

"Ummmm you get me hot period." he said softly...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Who doesn't know that?  " she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vettie." he moaned..

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gary...ouuuuuu" don't stop..You get me hot too!" she said.

 His big sofa made no noise at all. which she loved..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gary,I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."moaned Yvette.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love you too Vettie." he moaned..

Making love above the streets, above everybody's view...
While at the Federal Building..

"Your Little Girlfriend escaped me today..."said Victor McCafferty..

"That was dirty pool...You know she wasn't a co-conspirator.."said Todd Dellums trying hard to conceal his anger..

"Of course she isn't...I knew that...I merely planned to put the squeeze on her to force her to cough up a name...I'll have to find another way to find out this guy's identity.." said Victor McCafferty..

"It's been 48 hours and nothing has happened...Maybe there was no real threat after all.."said Todd..

"Oh but it is...I put that Zip Drive into my own computer a few hours ago...It's real Malware alright..I saw it myself.." said Victor McCafferty...

"VICTOR!!! YOU DID WHAT??" asked Todd Dellums…

And Just like that, Every light in the city of Philadelphia went out.....

A Total Power Grid Black out...…

There was no electricity whatsoever….Anywhere!

And at a local bar...Greg Garland cracked up laughing...

"Well, it's not on me....This one can't be traced to my computer..."he said, howling with laughter..

 The entire city was dark!
Assistant U.S. Attorney McCaferty went...

"Oops"

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





11 comments:

Lisa said...

Did This clown really deactivate the entire city?

Halo said...

I believe he did! LMAO~!

Vanessa said...

This guy knocked out the entire city...He's the cyber criminal! LOL!

Toni said...

Too Much, This was too funny! Loved it!

Angie B. said...

Serves him right...

Sunflower said...

He just put all of the electricity in the city off and he still has no idea, the identity of Yvette and Bee Bee's client.

George S. said...

Actually He's Yvette's client...Not Bee Bee.

Rita said...

That's right..He was never Bee Bee's client..She was doing a favor for Yvette.

Brenda said...

Yeah, Yvette chided the guy...but really SHE should have said something when the Feds came and took Bee Bee away.

Cheryl said...

I'm glad Bee was released and old guy was the goat...I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties!